It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will Glenn Beck Reveal?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Right now he is talking about Moses and the Ten Commandments. The guy is nuts in my opinion

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
listened on one of those links for the last 10 mins.....enough for me, how can anyone take this guy seriously.....
I heard about a storm, selling PC backup something or other, and selling sodastream.....

wake me up when this "revelation" breaks

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Listening to this is killing me.

Personally, i think that Glenn Beck will impress. He raised some interesting points in regards to the Boston Bombings, so i do have confidence that he will impress us in regards to whatever he was going on about...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Sounds like a typical GB broadcast to me. Except there hasn't been any amusing banter between the staff. As it is, I'm going to turn the volume down and listen to him drone on and on and on...and probably take a nap.

Wake me when the world ends.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
TheBlaze says this:

“This is President Obama’s number one political agenda item because he knows we will never again have a Republican president, ever, if amnesty goes into effect. We will perpetually have a progressive, liberal president, probably a Democrat, and we will probably see the House of Representatives go into Democrat hands and the Senate will stay in Democrat hands,” Bachmann said.

She also said that if it passes, the bill will create a permanent progressive class.

“That’s what’s at risk right now. It may sound melodramatic, I don’t mean it that way, but this is that big and that important,” Bachmann said.

Oh please.
You mean we MIGHT start to make sense of the crap and start doing things that are productive?
EE GADS!!! NOoooo!!!! PROGRESSIVES!!!

Demons! Demons!

What a tool. :shk:

Seventy House Republicans are planning a politically risky showdown with Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to try to force additional debate on an immigration bill they say will mean amnesty for illegal immigrants and have dire consequences for the country.

The 70 members are petitioning for a special Republican conference meeting on the bill, a “highly unusual” move to go head-to-head with the speaker, according to Reps. Michele Bachmann (Minn.), Steve King (Iowa) and Louie Gohmert (Texas), who are serving as spokespersons for the group.

Yeah, she's a member of the New Apostolic Reformation, folks - who want to force a Christian Theocracy on this nation.
Bad news. Very bad news.
NAR Watch These are Dominionists, and they are VERY SCARY. Steve King and Louie Gohmert are also Evangelical nutjobs. What a bunch of backward crap. Right Wing Watch Go here for profiles of all three, Bachmann, Gohmert, and King (as well as Beck himself and hundreds of others pushing for this Theocracy of Evangelical Fundamentalist Bigots).

edit on 13-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

Ah Now we getting a tad close, though it's more like " Christian Identity" type of folks, aka de DOMINIONISTS, which have CONTROL over Najority of your mega churches as well as even buddies with ole Puppet boy Obama, Rick Warren,

And That whole new age God b.s.,

Which are all Befriendly with de political Islamists at Least where it concerns women, peasants and SLAVERY which of course the Catholics POWERS love that too,

Heck there's even the old Let's go back to Noah's days laws, basically...all it is, is the old kingdoms of Empires, when women had no rights and children were sold at ages Six and slavery was The competition and there was none of that Enlightenment nonsense of human rights or peasants having a say so or OMG having their OWN parcel of land and money too!!! Why,

Don't they Know only Certain DEVINE ONES are Supposed to RULE OVER all us DOGS?????

Yea these exist, the Danger however is that they are JOINING FORCES, for their uh, NEW DARK AGES WORLD,

And there is a Power vacuum up for grabs, they all stumbling over one another to get at that THRONE of RULE over MINDS, which of course means they'll have the GOLD, (metaphorically and then some) but I do think,

It's Really more about the STATE USING these types to steer the dumb sheep into brainless submission, the new Colonizers so to speak, as Religions do this so well. Even the Libs play into this one, their obsession with hedonism plays right into the hands of the Dominionists who Promise them a System where "nothing" is illegal where Abuse of vulnerable is concerned, why it's Devine rights and entitlements under the ah mighty Gods Devine AUTHORITAH...

As for the book of the horrors of de government, that's Always been going on, want a Real sordid wake up call about good ole Righteous America,

Read Mass Terror Network, all about foreign policy and gov corruption, ordering tortures of kids, etc, their crime,

Their poor parents slaves want a little water and possibly bread...oh yea, after reading that, Any one with a Conscious would denounce this nation, and That was going on in seventies to now, it still goes on, the book I recommend because the index IN the book, you yourself can Research and Validate every single case documented of Horrific human right abuses, coups, etc, kept right in our own Library of Congress,

Not just opinions or stories, but tons of declassified documents...that's just South and Central America, other books about our support of East Timor (genocide) and numerous other little dandies, oh yea,

So this oh Obama, shoot, this # has BEEN the EMPIRE since god knows when, the whole damn System is corrupt and evil as Fk. Always has been,

Glorified Murderers and yes their Religions are ONEr Cheerleader squad and psychological enforcemen

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Yeah, she's a member of the New Apostolic Reformation, folks - who want to force a Christian Theocracy on this nation. Bad news. Very bad news. NAR Watch These are Dominionists, and they are VERY SCARY. Steve King and Louie Gohmert are also Evangelical nutjobs. What a bunch of backward crap. Right Wing Watch Go here for profiles of all three, Bachmann, Gohmert, and King (as well as Beck himself and hundreds of others pushing for this Theocracy of Evangelical Fundamentalist Bigots).

Hmmm.

You sound nearly as alarmist as Beck.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ooops, Correction to that book I mentioned, not Mass Terror Network, that's about de Russians,

It's This book, read it years ago, never forgot it, The Real Terror Network PROPOGANDA by Edward Herman,

Also Donnely, human rights, has written documented books/meaning with actual court cases, KIF American public really knew the extent of the rabbit hole they would be appalled,

Well the ones Not Evil that is...Most today would probably rationalize it,

But anyway correction to the book.

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_sbs_b_2

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm listening to Beck now...my ears are bleeding...my mind is curdling....

Where is his big earth shattering story.....all it is, is a weird Mr. Rogers like program....that music ugh!!!

Des

edit on 13-6-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I'm listening to Beck now...my ears are bleeding...my mind is curdling....

Where is his big earth shattering story.....all it is, is a weird Mr. Rogers like program....that music ugh!!!

Des

edit on 13-6-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Well to be fair, Glenn didn't say he would reveal the news during his radio broadcast...only that he would release the information within 24 hours...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Disney music now?

Its impossible to tell now , whats advertising and what is the radio show.

What happened to the guy in fear of his life who showed them a document that would bring down the power structure in the US.

Not one mention. No reference? Nothing.

The claim was a hoax. Glen Beck is a hoax.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I think it was supposed to be about the immigration bill. The Blaze

But with him it's hard to tell. He is all over the place.

And if it is about the immigration bill, he didn't spend to much time on it. And never really explained why it was so power shattering.

Typical Beck "ZOMG!!!"

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
GOP Border Security Amendment To Immigration Bill Voted Down By Senate
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Across the Capitol, House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, says he hopes immigration legislation can move through committee by then, and be on the floor sometime in July.

poor glen
edit on 13-6-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by wildtimes

Yeah, she's a member of the New Apostolic Reformation, folks - who want to force a Christian Theocracy on this nation. Bad news. Very bad news. NAR Watch These are Dominionists, and they are VERY SCARY. Steve King and Louie Gohmert are also Evangelical nutjobs. What a bunch of backward crap. Right Wing Watch Go here for profiles of all three, Bachmann, Gohmert, and King (as well as Beck himself and hundreds of others pushing for this Theocracy of Evangelical Fundamentalist Bigots).

Hmmm.

You sound nearly as alarmist as Beck.

I don't follow Beck, so can't comment on him other than being Satire which is not hard to do, he's just one of many I the whole Media LOL Circus show....

But as for the Dominionists, uh, She's right to be alarmed, very much so. Or he, sorry didn't mean to imply,

It's NOT just about de religious, but the Strong CULT techniques Especially with Children that they use AND that the STATE uses them as well, in the Corporate farm of things, such as Juveniles, these Dominionists run a lot of the abusive (horrid) boot camps and Psychiatry type of drug treatment etc where KIDS mysteriously wind up raped, sexually tortured, forced drugged and murdered. That ties into the military complex on the junior levels, many adoption age vies contracted by CPS are run by the Dominionists,
(see H.E.A.L. Site, tons of research/findings on the Dominionist backed/operated camps, children's homes, drug treatment, etc just in THIS country, we're talking on SS levels and they are murderous, make no mistake about it)

But where you'll see their REAL abuse of POWER AND their POTENTIAL threat,

Is their nasty work in Africa. Wholesale murder of little kids accused of witchcraft, Which aids in the supply of Sex slavery Labor camps (Cocoa for example) and mining abuses, as well as children used as war fodder, types like KONI,

Oh yea, THAT'S what the Dominionists are ALL about,

They are Far more political than religious, and Very dangerous. I'll have to go through my records to link to the evidences in Africa, there is a child's advocate that has been logging those and the cases and Moneies for those operations with murderous Barron's and thugs IN Africa, all for Profit, these ain't no Godly folk by NO MEANS,

They are absolute CROOKS and NAZI as ever...like the Spanish Inquistion on Steroids, except they get off on murdering little kids, beating Babies even, to get the "devil" out of them, oh yea they got some Real whacked out nutjobs but the thing is, they aren't just backwards, they are politically mobilized, use Brainwashing techniques with abuse on children, and are as dangerous as the Taliban if not more so...
edit on 13-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Typos

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
He is still selling his "Man on the Moon" crap as well. Look the guy if full of it. Time to shut him off. I am done with this guy once and for all, and I hope he looses a lot of ratings over this. If this was really that earth shattering, his "Man on the Moon' thing would be put on hold.

This is outrageous. The guy is a liar.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by fenson76

Originally posted by wills120
What could he possibly reveal that the American people and TPTB would freak out about?

It was revealed that the IRS is attacking political enemies, the NSA spying on American citizens, people were left to die in Benghazi, attacking the press, and our Attorney General perjured himself among at least 15 other scandals perpetrated by this administration.

....and yet not one major protest in Washington, the media is shrugging their shoulders, the 4 people who died in Benghazi apparently makes no difference and Obama's approval ratings are still in the 50's. Bottom line is that too many apparently don't give a #.

Pure apathy, America is a thing of the past.

It could be that so many of us are fighting to keep our families housed and fed to worry about those things unfortunately...not apathy. Revolution and protests don't keep children fed. You have to pick your battles.

I agree....I'm one of them as well.

I would argue, however, that the Founding Fathers also had families and put it on all on the line to oppose British rule. Yes, the dynamics of taking care of your family now is far different but still there should be no shortage of folks willing to massively protest what is going on. We have a population of roughly 310m people and we can't find 100-200K people to protest?

My point is that you have a lot of pissed off retirees, homeless, poor, etc. that could be involved....they bark about Obama and abuses of power but obviously don't care that much.

Either that or it's fear.
I think that's a big part of it too.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
He is still selling his "Man on the Moon" crap as well. Look the guy if full of it. Time to shut him off. I am done with this guy once and for all, and I hope he looses a lot of ratings over this. If this was really that earth shattering, his "Man on the Moon' thing would be put on hold.

This is outrageous. The guy is a liar.

I can't believe he was playing , I think, a recording of his Man on the Moon crap. One continuous push to sell one thing after another...interspersed with snippets of other recordings.

I used to be a Beck fan...when he started to twirl in circles towards the end of his contract on FOX...I still stuck around...now, I'm having serious doubts about how mentally centered, he still is.

He's like a rudderless ship on a stormy sea....all over the place.

Des

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Right now he is talking about Moses and the Ten Commandments. The guy is nuts in my opinion

The ten commandments?!?!?! Moses?!?! You're right this guy is most certainly nuts! I mean who would talk about crazy things like the ten commandments except an absolute quack?! Never mind the millions of highly sophisticated and intelligent Christian men and women all throughout history who believed that they had no foundation for politics, objective moral values or even logic outside of God. Just so you know it is not "nuts" for a someone on the radio to be honest about what they believe.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Why not wait until we see what He has to say?
Probably more of the secret progressive corruption stuff going on.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This story just broke late last night...maybe this is it?

Obama's Snooping Excludes Mosques, Missed Boston Bombers

Posted 06/12/2013 06:34 PM ET

Homeland Insecurity: The White House assures that tracking our every phone call and keystroke is to stop terrorists, and yet it won't snoop in mosques, where the terrorists are.

That's right, the government's sweeping surveillance of our most private communications excludes the jihad factories where homegrown terrorists are radicalized.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: news.investors.com...
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Des

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
This story just broke late last night...maybe this is it?

Obama's Snooping Excludes Mosques, Missed Boston Bombers

Posted 06/12/2013 06:34 PM ET

Homeland Insecurity: The White House assures that tracking our every phone call and keystroke is to stop terrorists, and yet it won't snoop in mosques, where the terrorists are.

That's right, the government's sweeping surveillance of our most private communications excludes the jihad factories where homegrown terrorists are radicalized.

Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Des

This could be it.This country has become a mess.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join