It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Now, Zimmerman says he cut back through the townhouses. Earlier story was that he wasn't sure whether Martin cut through the townhouses or went straight on through... This is the next day... Why does the story change?

He had a flashlight with him... Why didn't he use it to look at the address? Why didn't he shine it on the "suspect"? His stories are all over the place. He's making it up as he goes...
edit on 7/1/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Of course. he was on purpose following TM even against the dispatchers request.

However, since he was security at that point in time, in his mind, he needed to follow him. There were a string of burglaries and break-ins and the way GZ describes TM walking around looking into houses raised his suspicions. from that mindset (at least thats how i see his mindset at the time) he didnt want to lose him in hopes of maybe breaking the burglary case or figure out why he was there and who TM was.

Again this is from GZ's mindset from what I understand. No they are not excuses at all, just a perspective.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If Serino doesn't agree that George's "circling" story makes no sense whatsoever, he doesn't deserve the title "detective".

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I thought he said that part about cutting through ... we'll have to get the transcript from the Lady Cop tape. Of course, that wasn't as detailed as the actual walk through would be ... but we can get the transcript and compare ....

link   

My bad. If you are watching the trial now you can see the difference between how the homes look. The ones he said TM was looking in were connected Town houses the place where TM lived were more like apartments you can tell the difference. Anyway TM shouldn't need to look in homes to figure out where he was.

link   

Actually, watch this reenactment carefully.... he lied.

When he takes the cop to where he parked his car, he says "I thought to get out and look for a street sign", and that is his reason for getting out of the car.

Now go listen to that 911 tape. Zimmerman says "he's running" and as soon as he says that you can hear Zimmerman removing the keys from his car and immediately exiting his vehicle. Moments later the Operator ask if he is following him to which he replies "yes".

This is a lie. He got out to follow- not look for a street sign.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
He had a flashlight with him... Why didn't he use it to look at the address? Why didn't he shine it on the "suspect"? His stories are all over the place.

He said before that he had a flashlight but that it stopped working.
I think that was in the Lady Cop statement that was taken.
(sorry, can't remember her name)
But the flashlight not working was said before ...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

My bad. If you are watching the trial now you can see the difference between how the homes look. The ones he said TM was looking in were connected Town houses the place where TM lived were more like apartments you can tell the difference. Anyway TM shouldn't need to look in homes to figure out where he was.

Zimmerman never says Trayvon was looking IN the homes. Just that he was looking around AT the homes. There is a big difference.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Now they are showing the movie made by Serino through the gated community.
Zimmerman is in the car narrating what happened.
Side note ... That's a gated community? It's ugly. And I'm not seeing any outdoor lighting.
So far ... Zimmermans story hasn't changed in this video from his statement .....

ETA ... again ... the pitch of Zimmermans voice .... it's much lighter than I would have thought.
I don't know why that's getting my attention .. but it is.

edit on 7/1/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Because Zimmerman was the one screaming help when he was getting his face pummeled . I've luckily never been in a situation where somebody was going to shoot me, but I think I would yell "Don't shoot" as opposed to "Help".

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Yep .. that didn't match up. His reason for getting out. That might take it to manslaughter, for possibly causing the situation. But it still doesn't get to the prosecutions Murder 2 level.

Frustrating .. not knowing ...

Again I've just gotta say .. for a gated community it's really ugly and I'm not seeing outdoor lighting.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
something no one has mentioned, and the lady cop basicly said the same thing that i'm gonna say.

after things happen, especially something traumatic. when people give statements it is not unusual for people to have inconsistencies in their statements.

they may often forget things or remember something. as evidenced where she said that he scribbled out where he parked his car and moved it forward in the interview.

what they look for is a overall consistency, which so far GM has done, and through the testimony of witnesses has bared out.

i wonder if there are any cops here that can confirm this?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

And that's just Zimmerman's testimony. Of course he's going to say Treyvon was looking into homes (as a burglar would). I don't believe anything Z says at this point.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Yep .. that didn't match up. His reason for getting out. That might take it to manslaughter, for possibly causing the situation. But it still doesn't get to the prosecutions Murder 2 level.

Frustrating .. not knowing ...

Again I've just gotta say .. for a gated community it's really ugly and I'm not seeing outdoor lighting.

The lighting is poor. We know this from the testimony, we can tell from the pictures of the scene. The only light seemed to be light from the cameras taking the pictures.

You already know how I feel about he Murder 2 charge. I don't think they can ever prove it and thus far I don't think the prosecution has come anywhere close to proving it. Manslaughter? Absolutely.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
No everything doesn't match up but if you notice the point where it starts to not match up was after he said his head had been repeatedly bashed into the concrete.

IMO he got his bell rung and that's probably what he remembers.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I watched the reenactment and caught several inconsistencies. Also, did he need a big old honking bandaid on his nose for this little boo-boo?

He's playing these people (or trying to).

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
oh man .. i've waited and waited for this witness ... and now we are stuck watching a poor quality 45 minute 4th interview. The sound on this video is seriously going to get on my nerves. I want to hear the witness ... not the screeching bad resolution video. ugh. Frustration.

ETA .. I've gotta switch to closed caption or something.... this tape they are showing sucks ... I can't take it ...

edit on 7/1/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Murder 2, absolutely not guilty. the prosecution hasn't even been able to prove its manslaughter yet.

Manslaughter implies that it was accidental, or non malicious forethought. Its obvious there was non malicious forethought and the fact that it isn't accidental either since GZ used the gun during the fight and when he was getting his butt kicked in.

I think there is a very slim chance for a Manslaughter verdict. For murder 2, that's long gone.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Of that I have no doubt however considering how the MSM tried and convicted him in the court of public opinion with photos of Martin as a little kid instead of an accurate photo then I do not blame him.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

And that's just Zimmerman's testimony. Of course he's going to say Treyvon was looking into homes (as a burglar would). I don't believe anything Z says at this point.

It's GZ's word against TM, and unfortunately TM is not here to offer a rebuttal. That being said, it's hard for me not to buy that TM was looking IN windows, as a burglar would, due to previous burglaries he supposedly committed. These will never be brought up in testimony, thanks to the biased judge.

"Trayvon Martin’s Involvement In Local Burglaries Covered Up By Media, School, Police, Prosecutors"

patdollard.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

If the prosecution had started with Manslaughter, they'd have gotten further.
I've said it before, they were already mostly there with it.
When the opening statements were made and the prosecution said that they
were all there because Zimmerman got out of the car, one of the jurors nodded.

There is no way this is Murder 2. I'd be shocked.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join