It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

What you should be
about is how the prosecution is calling witnesses that play well for the defense!

Peace
edit on 1-7-2013 by jam321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

What you should be
about is how the prosecution is calling witnesses that play well for the defense!

Peace
I've seen the game a long time ago. Eventually, everyone will understand how the game is rigged, to the fullest. Some people still believe in the judicial system.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

What you should be

Peace

Yep. The prosecution's case, as well as their witnesses, are weak. There shouldn't even be a trial, as Zimmerman wasn't initially arrested. It got to this point because of an overzealous DA who wanted to earn political points.
edit on 1-7-2013 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Wh
I've seen the game a long time ago. Eventually, everyone will understand how the game is rigged, to the fullest. Some people still believe in the judicial system.

so who wins the game?

link   

What you should be

Peace

The state can't prosecute Zimmerman to the full extent of their capabilities without ripping into Sanford PD for making their job so hard, so I don't have a great deal of faith in this dog and pony show either.

link   
This detective seems very "supportive" of Zimmerman. Asking how he (Sereno) can explain that Z didn't know the street names... And Z says his memory is terrible? Maybe that's why he has so many different stories.

link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by MrWendal

Murder 2, absolutely not guilty. the prosecution hasn't even been able to prove its manslaughter yet.

Manslaughter implies that it was accidental, or non malicious forethought. Its obvious there was non malicious forethought and the fact that it isn't accidental either since GZ used the gun during the fight and when he was getting his butt kicked in.

I think there is a very slim chance for a Manslaughter verdict. For murder 2, that's long gone.

I wouldn't call manslaughter a slim chance. It boils down to one simple question...

Did the actions of George Zimmerman create a chain of events which lead to the death of Trayvon Martin?

If you answer yes to this, you have manslaughter.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
This detective seems very "supportive" of Zimmerman.

I was just thinking that Serino was playing good cop/bad cop all by himself.
(AWFUL tape!)

Zimmermans bad memory with streets I can't speak to. I know that I don't know the streets around here and I don't know people's names in houses who live 2 doors down. But that's my personality ... I just don't care enough to try to remember them.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Eventually, everyone will understand how the game is rigged, to the fullest. Some people still believe in the judicial system.

Obviously you do believe. Otherwise why start a thread asking people and I quote:

How do you think the trial will end? Do you think George Zimmerman will be convicted or acquitted?

Nothing in there about the process being rigged.

Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

Wh

so who wins the game?
Lawmakers and Politicians.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

But are you the head of the Neighborhood watch who has called the cops 10 times in the past 3 months for suspicious characters in your neighborhood?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Did the actions of George Zimmerman create a chain of events which lead to the death of Trayvon Martin?
If you answer yes to this, you have manslaughter.

Negligence determines involuntary and regular ol' manslaughter, right? I wonder what it is in Florida. I also wonder if the Prosecution has to add that to the list of verdicts that the jury has to choose from. I don't think it's on their choice list at this point. OR is it ??

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Sanford PD will probably get a budget increase to improve their audio recording facilities.
edit on 1-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

They do that in all interviews to make the suspect feel like they are on his side. If they didn't then most suspects would then request a lawyer as long as he is talking they want to keep him talking.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

But are you the head of the Neighborhood watch who has called the cops 10 times in the past 3 months for suspicious characters in your neighborhood?

Nope ... again .. I don't care enough. Zimmermans 'bad memory' was seriously lame.
It doesn't rise to Murder 2. But we are in possible Manslaughter area with it all ....

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

Wh

so who wins the game?

and how would him being found not guilty, benefit Lawmakers and Politicians
or if found guitly same question?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

reply to post by MrWendal

I watched the reenactment and caught several inconsistencies. Also, did he need a big old honking bandaid on his nose for this little boo-boo?

He's playing these people (or trying to).

Is this picture from right after the fight? Or 40 something days later when he was arrested. Because in wonderbois picture of his nose in page 74 looks much worse

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

On talk radio here the legal team was tossing that around. I do not know if they can or not. They were talking about it during a recess.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
Sanford PD will probably get a budget increase to improve their audio recording facilities.

It's seriously irritating, isn't it? I don't know how the cops and lawyers can watch these things day after day. I would think it would make for some seriously grumpy cops and lawyers.

GOOD QUESTIONS NOW ... Lady investigator "why didn't you identify yourself".
Zimmerman ... I didn't get the opportunity.
Zimmerman ... he was out of earshot and I didn't want to confront him.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join