It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Intense proest footage outside the courtroom.
Watch the video here

I liked the part where the one black woman said that just because he used the term "crazy ass cracker" does not show that he is a racist on the inside, or something along those lines...I'm sure she feels the same way when famous white people have done the same thing once and their careers ended shortly there after...

edit on 13-7-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Shucks you beat me to it about TM calling for help. I just picked up on it a couple of minutes ago and rushed to put it in. You are the only other person I have heard mention it.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
so if trayvon was acting so suspicious and looking at houses how come no one else called the cops on him?

Because they were not out looking for suspicious behavior.

Only the Watchman was.

(Duhh)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Could you show were Zimmerman's house is on that overhead View Please..

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol

i haven't heard where he lives, but he was in his car when he first seen TM. so where his house is at is not real relevant. but i will try to find out.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot

Shucks you beat me to it about TM calling for help. I just picked up on it a couple of minutes ago and rushed to put it in. You are the only other person I have heard mention it.

i gave you a star.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I admit I have missed the obvious but I have not heard anyone else say anything about it. If Martin was afraid of this strange man following him then why did he call his gf who was out of state? Why didn't he call the police or at least his father who was close by?

I thought about it, and hopefully the jury is too.

He and Rachel were on the phone four HOURS that day... if the "creepy ass cracka " was out to get him, why not have her call the police?

More importantly, for all who say that Zimmerman had his gun out while he approached Martin, why wouldn't Martin mention this to her? He was able to describe how Zimmerman looked, and what he was doing, but never mentioned a gun being drawn nor for her to call the police.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

i haven't heard where he lives, but he was in his car when he first seen TM. so where his house is at is not real relevant. but i will try to find out.

It's relevant if his house was a Million miles from the neighborhood he was parked in.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Verdict still not in....

Most likely, they are replaying the testimonies of key people ( Medical Examiner, Rachel Jeantel, John Goode, Serino,) and playing the 911 calls over and over and over....

Its 4pm in Florida.

Will they likely announce the verdict today or wait til Monday??

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

It's relevant if his house was a Million miles from the neighborhood he was parked in.

Nahh.... the maps use in trial proved that the store was likely around 7 mins away from home, Plus Rachel Jeantel admitted that he told her he was back at the 'dad's fiance' home.

So he left the safety of his 'home' to go and confront Zimmerman, again verified by Rachel.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

the watchman? lol i thought he was going to the store, you make it seem like he was on patrol.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

we are talking about something completely different here...I was asking where was Zimmermans House in the overhead view on the page back.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

More importantly, for all who say that Zimmerman had his gun out while he approached Martin, why wouldn't Martin mention this to her? He was able to describe how Zimmerman looked, and what he was doing, but never mentioned a gun being drawn nor for her to call the police.

Another good point that no one has mentioned. I wonder how many more things of importance we could find if we tried. It seems to point out that this trial is not about the law or justice.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I was just watching TM's mother on the stand again (youtube) and I noticed something.

I read a book called: Telling Lies: Clues to Deceit in the Marketplace, Politics, and Marriage. It was written by Paul Ekman. (Same guy who called out Clinton for lying in the Lewinsky scandal I think and even had a TV show made after him.) He is an expert in emotions research and nonverbal communication. It's a book about how to tell if someone is lying using micro-expressions. Micro expressions are pieces of quick body language not that are not easily picked up just by talking to someone unless you're specifically looking for it.

So with that in mind, I was going over the witness videos and noticed something with how TM's mother answered the question. 'Who do you hear on the tape?' and when she answered she shook her head subtly (as in saying no) but answering yes to the question.

So i rewound the video and paid close attention to her answers. When she answers truthfully she shakes her head (subtly) up and down. an indicator that she's telling the truth. when she was asked about who's voice is the one that's screaming. she said it was TM while slightly shaking her head goes down then her head turns side to side very slightly as if she was saying no. The expression is very quick. you may have to re-wind and turn the audio down to really notice it. (Not to mention lots of eye blinking during that answer... another indicator of lying.) I could be wrong but its still interesting. I just thought I'd point that out.

here is the video of her on the stand.

The audio recording starts at the 3:15 mark and the answer just after 4:00 minute mark to see for yourselves.

edit on 7/13/2013 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

stop being ignorant! read the facts.

GM was in his truck going to the store when he firat saw TM. he parked his truck beside the street where he saw him take off running. he did not park at home.

everyone knew him to be a neighborhood watch captain. several people testified to this.

be patient i'm still looking for the address.

edit on 13-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I really am concerned that CNN is not being investigated or at least questioned by the government for the racism that they are pushing in all their reporting. This tells me that the whole idea of ending race issues is a farce.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
so if trayvon was acting so suspicious and looking at houses how come no one else called the cops on him?

It was pouring rain. People were inside watching TV or whatever. They weren't out on neighborhood watch or weren't out playing kick the can in the backyards or having BBQ in the rain.... etc etc

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Will they likely announce the verdict today or wait til Monday??

I"m still guessing it'll be at least Sunday before they get to a verdict.
And I do think that the longer they debate, the more likely it'll be manslaughter.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
About time for the jury to go eat dinner.

They must really be split up in a verdict. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a hung jury. No I wouldn't..

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
here is something i just found out while looking for GZ address.

George Zimmerman

George Michael Zimmerman Zimmerman, George - Seminole County Mug.jpg George Zimmerman mugshot Born October 5, 1983 (age 29) Manassas, Virginia Ethnicity Hispanic Height 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m) Weight 185 pounds (84 kg)[Note 3] Criminal charge Second-degree murder Criminal status On trial George Michael Zimmerman was born on October 5, 1983, in Manassas, Virginia,[51] and is the son of Gladys (née Mesa) Zimmerman, who was born in Peru,[3] and Robert Zimmerman, Sr., a retired Virginia magistrate.[52][53] He was raised Catholic,[3] in a family that his father has described as "multiracial;" his father is a white American of German descent[54] and his mother is Peruvian with some black ancestry through her Afro-Peruvian maternal grandfather.[3][Note 1] Zimmerman's voter registration record lists him as Hispanic and a registered Democrat.[55][56]

so not only is he white, hispanic, he is also has a little Afro-Peruvian in him. a true american.

taken from the wiki,
Shooting of Trayvon Martin

ETA: not only that,
Zimmerman's voter registration record lists him as Hispanic and a registered Democr

not your typical right wing conservative gun nut hunh?

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join