It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

Originally posted by Soloprotocol

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Could you show were Zimmerman's house is on that overhead View Please..

i haven't heard where he lives, but he was in his car when he first seen TM. so where his house is at is not real relevant. but i will try to find out.

It's relevant if his house was a Million miles from the neighborhood he was parked in.

stop being ignorant! read the facts.

GM was in his truck going to the store when he firat saw TM. he parked his truck beside the street where he saw him take of running. he did not park at home.

everyone knew him to be a neighborhood watch captain. several people testified to this.

be patitent i'm still looking for the address.

sorry if you think i'm being ignorant somehow, I only wanted to know how far Zimmermans house was in relation to the pic...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
In the United States, the result is a mistrial, and the case may be retried. Some jurisdictions permit the court to give the jury a so-called Allen charge, inviting the dissenting jurors to re-examine their opinions, as a last-ditch effort to prevent the jury from hanging. The Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure state, "The verdict must be unanimous..en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I think the longer this goes the more likely there will be a hung jury on manslaughter.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ya there must be one that got on board the emotion train and wont let go, that or they are waiting till the last possible minute to say not guilty to minimize the rioters

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
I think the longer this goes the more likely there will be a hung jury on manslaughter.

Yep..

It just takes one "hold-out" going either way ...

I think the system is in need of professional juries. This happens to often.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I agree. THe longer this goes .. the more likely it'll be manslaughter. Of course, that could be wrong. But that's what I think.

I just find it's amazing that the prosecution closing rebuttal basically told the jury to ignore the law ... ignore what the judge said ... and instead of coming to a conclusion about the case based on fact, throw that out and come to a conclusion based on emotion. Mob mentality.

I still can't believe that guy stood there for 45 minutes and pounded that ..... :shk:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wiz4769
or they are waiting till the last possible minute to say not guilty to minimize the rioters

That's a thought .. waiting until Sunday morning to release the verdict instead of a Friday or Saturday night. Sunday would be calmer. Being a conspiracist ... that thought tickles my brain. Maybe ....

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
www.wftv.com...

Reporters at the court house are reporting that the protestors are getting a bit hot and bothered. The weather is getting steamy and the protestors are getting more uptight. The cops have surrounded the protestors. The two separate groups ... pro-martin/pro-zimmerman .. have morphed into one big group. That's trouble ...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Exactly and add the weather and you have a controlled riot situation

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
LOL, you Zimmerman groupies are crapping yourselves. You just knew the verdict was coming back in a couple of hours after all of the "intelligent" jurors realized that the State never had a case.

You wouldn't accept a guilty verdict on any charge. You would have to negate a jury finding of guilty by some bs reason. All you have to do is peruse this thread to find out all of your reasons.

You can't accept that thinking people could disagree with you.

Tsk, tsk.
edit on 13-7-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

for all we know the jury could be hung for acquittal, there maybe a TM sympathizer on the jury, and they are trying to get them to see their error.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

2) I swear, have people not been in fights before? Those are not serious injuries...no matter who much people try to sensationalize it...those are not serious injuries at all. So, where is the proof?
reply to post by firemonkey

REALLY ? ! REALLY ? ! "REALLY ? ! "

Ever watch a Pro football game ?
Guys twice the size of GZ, wearing padded helmets get hit in the head, suffer no cuts or scratches and get up not knowing where they are, AND there is no concrete on the feild !
So stop downplaying Zimmermans head injuries !

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

For all we know there is a Zimmerman sympathizer on the jury. The other jurors are trying to get her to come around or just vote for Manslaughter, which is something they can all agree on.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wiz4769
Ya there must be one that got on board the emotion train and wont let go, that or they are waiting till the last possible minute to say not guilty to minimize the rioters

I'm thinking that the majority of them want to acquit, but 2 were emotional and wanted manslaughter..then the evidence last night got to one of the emotional ones

so now its just one who won't get on board.

She's the one threatening a hung jury, so now the rest want badly to get her to get out of her emotion and look at the facts.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Ha ha and they have helmets on that have been designed by NASA. Really, you went there?? Face it your pug boy had a scratch, which I wouldn't have even put a bandaid on. LOL.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY

Yep..

It just takes one "hold-out" going either way ...

I think the system is in need of professional juries. This happens to often.

I made this very argument about a week ago on here.

I have always felt that jurys should consist of professionals who know and will apply the law, according to evidence.

No emotion, no personal accounts, just the law and the facts.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
News stations have reported that the mob outside is getting rowdy....

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Ha ha and they have helmets on that have been designed by NASA. Really, you went there?? Face it your pug boy had a scratch, which I wouldn't have even put a bandaid on. LOL.

Thats just a scratch? Really? Looks like he had his face pounded in to me...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I am not going to call anyone out individually but man you pro-Z people just cannot accept that someone could analyze and see things differently.

If they do, they are ignorant, or have been influenced, or aren't looking at the evidence ad infinitum...

First of all, you have a jury that has only been out for maybe, 12 hours. Obviously their first vote was not unanimous.

Intelligent people can disagree.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Yep just a scratch....I wonder how much more of a scratch he would have if Martin had an extra 5 mins of beating on him...

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join