It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

No kidding I'm waiting for the dramatic soap opera music. dun dun da

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Stick a fork in the case, it's finished lol. Instead of showing evidence of anything, he makes more stuff up. He assumes these jurors are emotional idiots, I think this will backfire.

It is like they are playing the emotion card just because the jurors are female. I wonder if it was a jury of male's would they be trying to play the emotional card so much?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Prosecutor: Trayvon asked the defendant, "What are you followig me for?"

Not gonna work, Guy.

The jury has already heard how Trayvon REALLY talks..they ssee how he REALLY looks..

they know that he would not have likely said "What are you following me for?"

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I got an answer. Asks a question. LMAO fail.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
LOL I havent seen such a mess in the court room since Jodi Arias Defence

Just the other way round this time.

"Use your Heart"

The procecutor is almost encouraging perjury

edit on 12-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
He still has not stated any facts relating to the case. Saying GZ lies lies lies and yet he hasn't been able to prove any of these so called lies. This is nothing but emotion, sympathy and telling the jury to trust their hearts in their decision.

link   
"I'm asking you to use your hearts".
This is getting worse. How you guys that support the prosecution are not admitting this is the worst prosecution ever is beyond me. This Mr Guy is clearly talking to the cameras because this is not something you say in court. Use your heart? Aren't you in a court that's supposed to use facts and evidence?

link   
Lol, use your heart. Connect the dots I am presenting. Omara called it, no wonder he was so pissed.

link   
Mark O'Mara really shut the entire prosecution's case down.

The only thing that worries me is the compromise verdict, and the appeals to emotion.

I don't think Zimmerman should do any more time away from his life than he already has. Its clearly self-defense.

Anyway, I'm starting to think we might see a verdict later today or at some point tomorrow. It seems open and shut to me. I can't see how anybody could logically not conclude with a not guilty verdict.

link   
Check this out. "A very strange theory called Luigi's Conjecture which states that if you say the opposite of what is true to someone they often get confused
www.unique-design.net...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by Logarock

It's impossible to pull a gun out from the small of your back, while lying on your back with someone on top of you reigning blows down.

In the face of fear, nothing is impossible. If you're scared enough, you'll find the strength to reach behind your back and pull whatever it is you need out.

Adrenaline is a hell of a drug.

MOTF!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
what a hypocrite.... he has used the word "child" so many times I literally wanna puke....

If the shoe was on the other foot and 17 year old Martin was on trial for 2nd degree murder.. the prosecution would do everything in their power to have him tried as an adult.

edit on 12-7-2013 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Lol, use your heart. Connect the dots I am presenting. Omara called it, no wonder he was so pissed.

He should lose his licence to practice law for encouraging speculation and basicly perjury.
edit on 12-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
All they are doing is the emotional stuff again. Telling the moms on the jury that Martin was a little child scared in the dark.
Those jurors are going to be TICKED OFF when they are unsequestered and they get to see Martins texts about being a thug and a drug user as well as the pics of him waving a gun around ...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The jury instructions will say that emotion is not how a verdict is determined. That's the MSM method of determining a verdict.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

That testimony comes from Rachael Jeantel. She's been discredited. Caught in lies.
(not to mention some really strange court room behavior)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Why weren't the texts and pics allowed?

link   
reply to post by suz62

It was said they couldn't be proved he typed them.

link   
Do you suppose they said, hey man, polls are in and they hate the bald yelling guy. Send in the younger dude and do nothing but pull heart strings, its our only hope....

Common sense, use emotion, common sense, listen to your heart, common sense says you must listen to your heart only not facts, that is all

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't know of any scared children that would walk to the store all alone.

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join