It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Oh now, let's distract them with TV shows and hope they forget we have not proven a damn thing.

link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by bbracken677

beyond the shadow of a doubt

I'm pretty sure you've just made that up. I know this because the actual standard is beyond reasonable doubt.

You are right, it is beyond reasonable doubt which I have stated previously. I got a bit carried away with the doubt thing.

HOWEVER, you seem to have ignored the gist or point of the whole rest of the post, which really wasn't about whether it is the shadow or reasonable doubt.

Says much.

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes, I exaggerate a bit, but compared to the average person comparing him to the other prosecution lawyer.

link   

Originally posted by InstantRemedy

Originally posted by freedom12
Sir, he's referring to Zimmerman's state of mind and the preconceived notions he had that caused his predjudice, which is clearly evident in the 9/11 call.

Ma'am, he's not doing anything of the sorts. He's realizing his and the state's case is litteraly wrecked and the only thing they have left is keep trying to blast emotions at the moms in the jury.

This is not the sort of stuff you are saying in court if you are a representative in the case. The very concept of a court house is quite the opposite - use facts and evidence and not the heart.

So your claiming, Zimmerman made no racial judgemental statements in his 9/11 call?

I submit, Zimmerman had hatred in his "heart", which is what this case is all about.

I this had been a white kid with skittles and a can of pop, Zimmerman wouldn't even of bothered and went on about his way.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Man, this guy is full of it. Who chose whatever? It wasn't Zimmerman and it wasn't Martin.

link   
reply to post by freedom12

The only racial judgements on record, are from Martin!

link   
This prosecuting attorney is so long-winded. It seems like he is doing a lousy job. Am I completely off?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I this had been a white kid with skittles and a can of pop, Zimmerman wouldn't even of bothered and went on about his way.

Unfortunately for you, the state, and the entire flash mob of GZ haters/TM supporters, you can't even remotely present any evidence that will support this notion. The only thing you have to offer is your hateful speculation and that is a stone cold fact, mis.

Now ask yourself this - If Zimmerman was black, would this trial even get this far? What about if TM was white? Yeah.

But that's not something new. Your bunch of emotional 'heart thinkers' are no strangers in using the race card without understanding it's actually hurting your logic.
edit on 12-7-2013 by InstantRemedy because: (no reason given)

link   
OH GEEEZE ..... a scared child in the dark again.
he was a thug wanna'be who did drugs and got into street fights on purpose and waved guns around. Martin had no trouble being alone in the dark and walking through 'hoods'.

'scared child in the dark'. PFFFT ....

link   

Originally posted by GoldenVoyager
This prosecuting attorney is so long-winded. It seems like he is doing a lousy job. Am I completely off?

You're not off. He actually just said "Enough with this common sense".
That's how lousy his job is.

link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

It was holstered on his side not in the small of his back.

As just pointed out in rebuttal, even if gun was holstered on the side, he still can't reach the gun with Martin in the mounted position as Martin's legs would be covering it.

I challenge anyone, lie on your back, have someone mount you, equal weight, heavier it doesn't matter, but let's say someone weighing 150 lbs, then try to pull out a holstered gun from behind you. You can't do it. Forget someone is punching you in the face and that you would naturally be defending the blows.

Zimmerman's lied multiple times.

Why do you ask us to pull a gun from behind when you know it was holstered on the side and yes I could pull it from my side.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Creepy ass cracker isn't a racial slur!!! Didn't you get the memo?

MOTF!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
"Who lost the fight"
Um... Why is the state helping the defense?

link   

So your claiming, Zimmerman made no racial judgemental statements in his 9/11 call?

That's not a 'claim'. That's a fact. Zimmerman was asked by dispatch to describe Martin. He said a few things and then said 'maybe black' ... and he said it without inflection in his voice That's not a racial judgemental statement. That's just a valid and truthful observation.

Crazy Ass Cracker ... THAT came from Martin. Martin was the one displaying racist bigotry. Zimmerman did no such thing.

DId you watch the trial?? If you had, you would have known that.

link   
I don't understand why the prosecution gets two chances for closing arguments. Why do they get to rebut a closing argument? It's a closing argument.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I submit, Zimmerman had hatred in his "heart", which is what this case is all about.

He might not have bothered with someone of another race because it hadn't been reported that the burglaries in the neighborhood were by anyone of another race. All of the reports of the burglaries were committed by young black males.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You are using the emotional argument. That can not be proven in court.

Emotions aside, the facts in the case support Zimmerman's story. He will walk. The prosecution has presented no facts that will convict Z.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InstantRemedy

Unfortunately for you, the state, and the entire flash mob of GZ haters/TM supporters, you can't even remotely present any evidence that will support this notion. The only thing you have to offer is your hateful speculation and that is a stone cold fact, mis.

Now ask yourself this - If Zimmerman was black, would this trial even get this far? What about if TM was white? Yeah.

What about if TM was white?

I asked this sir, and you quoted me on it.

Hateful speculation? Some me evidence of this claim?

Calm down, take a deep breathe, and relax.

link   

Originally posted by suz62
I don't understand why the prosecution gets two chances for closing arguments. Why do they get to rebut a closing argument? It's a closing argument.

Same. Was wondering about that as well.

link   
This racist, criminal mastermind! He tutored people of a whole lot of races, fakely befriended black neighbors, all so he could one day hunt down a black guy and get away with it! I mean really, come on. There was zero evidence provided to even insinuate he was a racist, let alone point to it. Racists do not say punks, assholes, they would say 'n-word'! One person is on record using a racial slur, Martin. The race card has been dead and buried in this case, a long time ago.
edit on Fri, 12 Jul 2013 11:48:07 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join