It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

The evidence is clear as daylight for those with eyes to see. If Zimmerman's statements about events before he was even hit were too inconsistent to be reliable, how can anything he supposedly remembers after his trauma be seen as reliable?

edit on 12-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

These are day after pics and can be corroborated with the police photos from the night of the incident.

I'm sorry, what am I not understanding here. The pics you posted og GZ show dried blood trails on the back of his head.

But - GZ testified his wife (working as a nurse or nurses aid) 'cleaned him up' at home.

Now back to the 'day after' photos still showing blood trail?

Are you sure those are day after pics? Am I to believe his wife left those dried bloody tracks on his head?

peace

edit on 12-7-2013 by silo13 because: clarification

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
www.wftv.com...

Court is in session ....

Closing for the defense ....

link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

The evidence is clear as daylight for those with eyes to see. If Zimmerman's statements about events before he was even hit were too inconsistent to be reliable, how can anything he supposedly remembers after his trauma be seen as reliable?

edit on 12-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

The evidence is anything BUT clear.

This whole case is murky.

Maybe he did it maybe he didnt? There is no clear evidence so reasonble doubt comes in.

You seem to have made up your mind and there is no convinceing you and there is no convinceing the rest of us who know at least at liitle about law either. There is no point talking to you further as you obviolsy have a agenda.

link   
reply to post by silo13

This is all he said, she said any who. The proof is all conjecture in all of the evidence of the "state", its true.

I see that so should the jury.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

These are day after pics and can be corroborated with the police photos from the night of the incident.

I'm sorry, what am I not understanding here. The pics you posted show dried blood trails on the back of his head.

But - GZ testified his wife (working as a nurse or nurses aid) 'cleaned him up' at home.

Now back to the 'day after' photos still showing blood trail?

Are you sure those are day after pics? Am I to believe his wife left those bloody tacks on his head?

peace

Here is a picture taken by police of zimmerman when they arrived on scene. Contrast it with the day after. Notice any difference?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

The evidence is clear as daylight for those with eyes to see.

The LACK of evidence supporting Murder 2 is clear as daylight. The prosecution closing statements were full of emotional rhetoric, but void of substance. The prosecution failed to state exactly what happened. The prosecution itself provided tons of reasonable doubt. It was an awful closing statement.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

No agenda, just a belief based on the available information that Zimmerman is guilty. Whether a jury will see it my way is another matter entirely.

Anyway, here's O Mara, the guy who is paid to defend liars.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Defense opening statements ..... starts with a big 'thank you' but at the same time he kind of insults them by saying they don't know what to do. Kinda passive/aggressive. IMHO. He's talking about first impressions .. my first impression of his closing statements only 3 minutes in ... not good.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

No agenda, just a belief based on the available information that Zimmerman is guilty. Whether a jury will see it my way is another matter entirely.

The picture I just posted alone proves you have an agenda.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

As opposed to the prosecution attorney who actually himself tells lies.
Also - the prosecution witness' were all discredited. Even Martins father lied on the stand.
The prosecution gets paid to have people tell lies against an innocent man.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Maybe you're missing my point.

Either the pictures that you posted naming them 'day after' photos are not in fact day after photos,

- OR -

When GZ testified his wife 'cleaned him up at home' he lied. Compounding the lie with he/they intentionally left the dried blood trails on the back of his head for a photo op the next day.

If he lied - he lied.

Whether or not he decided to leave the dried blood trails for a photo op? I’d like to know that too.

I'm only looking for clarification.

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Injuries supposedly sustained in a fight are hardly accurate indicators of who was winning every instant of it, or who started it and why it started.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

How is that? He has a bloody nose...it sure doesn't look like he had his head smashed into the pavement 20-25 times...looks like trayvon was fighting for his life.he probably seen the gun.....who wouldn't fight for their life? Please people don't be this blind....please.
edit on 12-7-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Good morning all,

I caught the last of the prosecutions closing statements. Are we still expecting the defenses closing statements today?

Isnt it odd how this trial has captured the attention of the nation. Will the Boston bomber trial be equally has covered by the media?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Head wounds bleed a lot. He could have cleaned up at the police station and then had to clean up at home later as well. Broken noses .... cuts on the head .... they bleed and require changes of bandages or changes of cotton balls in the nose ... etc etc .. It's very possible he had to 'clean up' more than once. It could have been ongoing for a few hours. We don't know.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
O Mara is stating that you can't connect the state's dots to decide your verdict, but it's okay to do his dot-to-dot picture and take it as accurately representative of what happened.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox

How is that? He has a bloody nose...it sure doesn't look like he had his head smashed into the pavement 20-25 times...looks like trayvon was fighting for his life.

His #&!*ing nose is practically at a 90 degree angle... Do I need to go dig up the surveillance cam photos from the station that show the fresh injuries to the back of his head too? Or will you dismiss those as well? My guess is the latter. You would have bothered to look them up yourself if it was justice you were concerned about.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Good morning all,

I caught the last of the prosecutions closing statements. Are we still expecting the defenses closing statements today?

Isnt it odd how this trial has captured the attention of the nation. Will the Boston bomber trial be equally has covered by the media?

Not to change subject but I thought of this last night...one of the biggest events in years and no media coverage in the court room? But this trial is all over the place...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Head wounds bleed a lot. George says Trayvon grabbed his head to slam it against the pavement. One slam, one cut, two slams, two cuts. So, when Trayvon's hands have been holding this bloodied head, why are the blood flow trails not even slightly interrupted by the vigorous movement going on?

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join