It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Pixiefyre

It actually matched the description of jewelry taken from a house burglarized like a bock or two from the school he went to. It was filed at the school as lost and found so it was never compared to the police stolen items file.

Then....never mind

But at least my post had some value, now everyone reading this thread knows where to look for free glittery costume jewelry if they are willing to dig through the tangled messes, they do separate them from any other trash
edit on 7/12/13 by Pixiefyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

If Trayvon was really scoping the area out for burglary targets, and he was as experienced a burglar as is being suggested, The Retreat neighbourhood would have been the last place he'd be looking. Look on google maps and directly south of this neighbourhood is another housing estate that would be a burglar's heaven, compared to The Retreat. If Trayvon was going to be visiting his dad's girlfriend regularly, the last thing he'd want is to be spotted by one of Brandy Green's neighbours up to no good.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Do you have anything more substantial to add to the discussion? Perhaps a rebuttal of a claim or 2, or even a snippet from an opinion you've got from elsewhere? Hey, I know! What about a clip from a Faux News puppet saying how Trayvon was a meanie and the NW guy had every right to gun him down, then you can repeat it in your own words?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

If the jewelry in Trayvon's possession had truly been matched to a reported burglary, then surely the bling would have been returned to it's rightful owner, right? So, where's the home-owner whose house was burgled to back up these claims?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Do you have anything more substantial to add to the discussion? Perhaps a rebuttal of a claim or 2, or even a snippet from an opinion you've got from elsewhere? Hey, I know! What about a clip from a Faux News puppet saying how Trayvon was a meanie and the NW guy had every right to gun him down, then you can repeat it in your own words?

Faux news? Give me a break. Next you're going to call me a racist amirite?

The evidence was clear from the get go that martin assaulted zimmerman. Zimmerman cried out for help and then panicked and shot martin when his head was bashed into the ground. The pictures are crystal clear. The media bias following the event was crystal clear. There are edited 911 calls that the media purposely cut to fire up racial tensions.

Make no mistake about it. I feel Trayvon's death was a tragedy and I wish for his sake and his family's sake that he was still alive. But under Florida law, he was killed in self defense. Case closed.

ETA:

What really disgusts me is the potential for a mistrial due to threats of race riots. It is fundamentally disgusting that anyone could threaten the sanctity of justice and furthermore the security of a population by threatening riots in the event that a verdict does not submit to ones own personal agenda. The thought that Zimmerman could be convicted by a jury who is more concerned for the general populations safety due to said threats is deplorable.
edit on 12-7-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This is probably the most painful witness testimony I've ever watched - but honestly?

She's great!

She refuses to be cowed. She refuses to take on the subservient submissive attitude most would. She calls them out. Good on her!

And of course I just loved her 'bald headed dude' comment.

I'm not through with her testimony so it's hard for me to say at this point what ‘side’ benefited from her the most.

And if this has been covered to death - I’m just getting into it - so don’t tear me a new one that I’m behind the times.

peace

edit on 12-7-2013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

That you think this case was clear right from the outset and before there was a THOROUGH investigation, suggests you may not be a racist, but you definitely have some kind of agenda. I'm going to guess it is "gun-grabbing" related, at least.

edit on 12-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

If that girl had been lying about the nature of her phone call, there's no way she could have withstood the pressure she was given by West.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

That you think this case was clear right from the outset and before there was a THOROUGH investigation, suggests you may not be a racist, but you definitely have some kind of agenda. I'm going to guess it is "gun-grabbing" related, at least.

When I believed the book to have been closed (so to speak) is when I saw the police photos of Zimmerman's wounds.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Your 'great' witness was in contempt of court with her attitude (which the judge could have tossed her in jail for) and she was caught telling numerous lies. Not to mention the fact that she thinks 'crazy ass cracker' isn't racist.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Like I said - I'm not through with her yet.

Also - I didn't say she was a 'great' witness - just 'great' that she refused to grovel.

It is a shame to hear the 'spoiler' she's lied repeatedly on the stand. Thanks though.

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Well, in that case, I find you to be a far from credible judge of what kind of injuries would be consistent with a 40 second onslaught that the victim was unable to defend himself in the slightest against. Forget the insignificant injuries, where is the soaking, grass-stained jacket and trousers that would indicate such a conflict had ever taken place? Where are the clearly distinctive grass stains on Trayvon's light-coloured pants, that would have to be there if he was pressing his knees down against wet grass with all his effort, in order to keep a 205lb man in place?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Have you ever been in a fight? I'm guessing not. Do you think they are like the movies and last a couple minutes?

link   

When I believed the book to have been closed (so to speak) is when I saw the police photos of Zimmerman's wounds.

Interesting to hear you say that.

Specifically for these same reasons is why I’m ‘getting into’ this case so late in the game. Until I saw a photo of the ‘injuries’ I let all the hype about this case go unnoticed. After seeing the photos - well - as you can see here I am now.

peace

link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

He's from the UK I do believe.

So am I. Dont take him as representative of the UK.

Our legal system works similiar to the US only big diffrence is we wear funny wigs. But its still the same Innocent until proven guilty and the burden is on the prosecution.

You have to forgive us brits for crashing in. In the UK you dont get media circuses like this as there are strict rules the media has to follow so as not to bias the public or Jury. So for us UK people this is a bit of a novelty.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Just to state, I am Canadian and don't have an agenda in any of this. In my country Zimmerman would have went to jail immediately, and probably would have faced a minimum of man slaughter as Canada has no self defence laws.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Oh boy ... here we go ....

Investment Watch
Black Panthers Response to the Zimmerman trial -

“This time we’re doing it right… This time we’re not burning down our communities. This time we’re going out to Whitey’s suburbs and burning down HIS community. We’re going to make Whitey feel the pain.”

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

OOOOPS .. sorry to give ya' the spoiler. I thought you had seen her testimony.
Technically the judge could have nailed her with 'contempt'.
And yes, even the prosecution in their closing statements admit she lied under oath.

While you are watching .. take note of her attitude. On the first day she's all ready for
a street fight and is loud. On the second day she is the direct opposite, to the point that
the judge has to tell her to 'speak up' many times. I don't know if she was just playing
games or if she took a few valiums or what .... it was strange.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join