It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 240
25
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow
 


Did you see one photo of the disturbed ground where this epic struggle took place? I'm not talking about the location of Trayvon's body and the items around it, I'm talking about the location where Good allegedly saw them on the ground together, with Trayvon on top? On soft, wet grass, don't you think there would have been obvious signs of Zimmerman's heels digging into the floor for purchase, as he shimmy'ed his head away from the dangerous pavement with Trayvon's entire 160lbs pressing down on him?

Look, I'm not going to catalogue every error I noticed - I'll let you wait for the official investigation and you'll see for yourself how competent they are deemed to have been.
edit on 12-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow
 


Did you see one photo of the disturbed ground where this epic struggle took place? I'm not talking about the location of Trayvon's body and the items around it, I'm talking about the location where Good allegedly saw them on the ground together, with Trayvon on top? On soft, wet grass, don't you think there would have been obvious signs of Zimmerman's heels digging into the floor for purchase, as he shimmy'ed his head away from the dangerous pavement with Trayvon's entire 160lbs pressing down on him?

Look, I'm not going to catalogue every error I noticed - I'll let you wait for the official investigation and you'll see for yourself how competent they are deemed to have been.
edit on 12-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)


On wet grass? Where they might have beenin the dark to the best of a neighbors recollection? Is that what you mean? Yeah, weak argument.



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes
 


That you'd believe for a second that Trayvon would have been on the phone to anyone while he was casing houses, in full view of nosey neighbours and wearing his glowing beige pants, tells me you know nothing about a burglar's m.o.



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow
 


Did you see one photo of the disturbed ground where this epic struggle took place? I'm not talking about the location of Trayvon's body and the items around it, I'm talking about the location where Good allegedly saw them on the ground together, with Trayvon on top? On soft, wet grass, don't you think there would have been obvious signs of Zimmerman's heels digging into the floor for purchase, as he shimmy'ed his head away from the dangerous pavement with Trayvon's entire 160lbs pressing down on him?

Look, I'm not going to catalogue every error I noticed - I'll let you wait for the official investigation and you'll see for yourself how competent they are deemed to have been.
edit on 12-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)


Do you not know that the crime scene tech that took photos did so without a single direction from the police as to where this event took place? She didn't ask them anything about where to look for blood, etc., nor did she even use ANY chemicals to bring up blood that had been washed mostly off by rain. Highly inept. Blood or DNA on Martin's knuckles? They didn't bag his hands. Hos clothing? Bagged WET, in plastic, which can degrade the evidence. The official investigation showed self defense, and politics and attempts to stir up racial tension created a mockery of a trial. Even there, the state failed to prove any crime, save on the part of Martin.

You cannot ignore ALL of the evidence, and claim that others do so. The evidence supports Zimmerman's claims, not your suppositions.



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes
 


That you'd believe for a second that Trayvon would have been on the phone to anyone while he was casing houses, in full view of nosey neighbours and wearing his glowing beige pants, tells me you know nothing about a burglar's m.o.



Well, his "friend" stated she was on the phone with him. Plus, such frequently do talk to one another while looking around. I have some experience with such types, in my parent's old neighborhood. You do realize, I hope, that no one noticed him walking, and ONLY the loud voices and other noises drew witnesses, right? Kind of shoots holes in your idea about "glowing" pants.



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow
 


Good knew where he was stood when he stepped out of his porch. If he couldn't give them a rough estimate of where they should get their floodlights pointed, his witness testimony isn't even worth consideration, and he's Zimmerman's most favourable witness. I don't see how anyone can look at the clothing of those 2 people and believe they were struggling on a soft, grass surface for over 30 seconds. Mother's who've washed children's clothes will know what I'm talking about. Grass stains are a bitch to remove if you just make one hard contact with the stuff, nevermind 30-40 seconds worth.



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes
 


If all that evidence had been collected properly, I'd wager big money it wouldn't have helped George.



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes
 


His pants were not conducive to creeping around in the dark, not that there was any evidence he was doing that when Zimmerman Targeted him. He was out on a Sunday, around dusk, hardly the best time to be sneaking up on people's houses expecting them to be out. Most people are chilling in preparation for the working week ahead at such hours. Carrying a mobile phone that could go off at inconvenient moments is not a very bright idea either, if you're a successful enough a burglar that you haven't been caught yet, despite you giving them a big clue by carrying stolen jewelry and a screwdriver around at school.

You need to just face up to the facts. Whatever he may have done in his short past, there was ZERO evidence found that he had any intentions of committing a crime the night he died.



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes
 


If all that evidence had been collected properly, I'd wager big money it wouldn't have helped George.



Since everything that was collected DID help his case, I think you are wrong. I'd take that wager; could use the money!


Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes
 


His pants were not conducive to creeping around in the dark, not that there was any evidence he was doing that when Zimmerman Targeted him. He was out on a Sunday, around dusk, hardly the best time to be sneaking up on people's houses expecting them to be out. Most people are chilling in preparation for the working week ahead at such hours. Carrying a mobile phone that could go off at inconvenient moments is not a very bright idea either, if you're a successful enough a burglar that you haven't been caught yet, despite you giving them a big clue by carrying stolen jewelry and a screwdriver around at school.

You need to just face up to the facts. Whatever he may have done in his short past, there was ZERO evidence found that he had any intentions of committing a crime the night he died.


He was walking in the rain, at night. In Florida, that's not something you see a lot. I lived there for several years. Cooler weather and rain, and people stay inside. Thus, no matter what he was wearing, he was not going to worry. ONE person saw him, before the conflict, and that was George Zimmerman. Plus, he was ON the phone much of the time (proven), and he had headphones, which means only HE would hear it ring. No one stated that he was breaking in; only that he was checking places out. Remember, this guy had a lot of women's jewelry that wasn't his. The police in Miami didn't connect it to anything reported stolen THERE, but I wonder if anyone checked Sanford? Odds are good that they would find a match. Odds are even better that, if they did, we wouldn't hear about it.

The facts? Let's list some:

1. He called Zimmerman at least two racial slurs.

2. He was known to be an experienced street fighter.

3. He was seen pinning Zimmerman and pummeling him, and he didn't have a single fight wound from being struck.

That means he DID commit a crime - assault - which is a felony. No one took hold of his arms and made him strike Zimmerman, so he intended to do so. He hit a bus driver. He had a REAL history of violence, that the judge refused to allow the jury to see.

I am not the one refusing to face facts here.
edit on 12-7-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: combining responses



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes
 


1. He used derogatory terms about him to a person he was speaking to on a phone. Z never made any indication that he knew Trayvon had said such a thing, so why even go there? If Trayvon's remarks were hateful, then so were Z's recorded - not remembered - utterances about Trayvon during the nen call. I don't think you want to be suggesting that Z's derogatory language to the dispatcher about a person who couldn't hear the comments, meant he had to hate that person and want to harm them.

2. Could Good have mistaken what was really one person trying to get up off another as the person on the bottom being attacked? Of course he could. He even thinks that being on the bottom is always a losing position, despite his supposed knowledge of mma-type activities. Could he have even lied for Z? Who know? Certainly not you. Oh, and there's ZERO evidence Trayvon was an experienced street fighter, or even that he'd ever fought a 40lb heavier opponent.

3. Could that have been because they were never really having a fight, and the only reason they were on the floor is because one of them slipped(I'm guessing the clumsy fat one) and they fell down together because they were having a standing wrestle? Again, I don't know for sure and neither do you, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility, and definitely sounds far more plausible than Z's tale of surviving a massive beatdown and then getting hold of his gun and sorting out the bad guy once and for all.


edit on 12-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Remember, this guy had a lot of women's jewelry that wasn't his. The police in Miami didn't connect it to anything reported stolen THERE, but I wonder if anyone checked Sanford? Odds are good that they would find a match. Odds are even better that, if they did, we wouldn't hear about it.



I just felt the need to chime in regarding this issue and mention that if the jewelry was just costume flashy non-precious metals or gems, than this is a non-issue.

Where I live once a week Burlington Coat Factory dumps bags of the stuff in an open dumpster, some pieces are broken but some are cute and worth something to young people



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov
 


Maybe Trayvon wasn't as quick or have the extensive knowledge on what to wear when casing that you have. Maybe he just decided to case while he was out and it was spur of the moment. Why do you think it took him an hour to walk/run the .6 mile trip? Mile round trip should take 15 minutes just walking. Also casing doesn't require a certain attire.. it's just recon. Later when burglarizing would be the time to wear black. Also since it was his dad's girlfriends house he likely didn't have any other clothes there and had to wear what he had.

Are there enough reasons there for you?



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes
 


LGE can you tell me which exit was closer to the store he went to? I may be wrong, but it seemed o me like the store was closer to the back exit than the main entrance. If that's the case then Martin should have never been on Zimmerman's side, and tha means Martin passed the place he was staying after going to the store.



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Zimmerman had a busted up nose and wounds to the back of his head when police showed up that were photographed by police when they arrived at the scene. Case closed. Hell, the case never should have been opened again in the first place, and wouldn't have been if it hadn't been for social and media pressure.

Anyone who flies trayvon's flag is doing so due to social, political, or personal pressure and not based on the evidence and laws of the state.



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov
 


I'd wager it would bcause it would have georges dna on martins knuckles. However we don't even need to think about it.



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre
 


It actually matched the description of jewelry taken from a house burglarized like a bock or two from the school he went to. It was filed at the school as lost and found so it was never compared to the police stolen items file.



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov
 


Number 1: no.
Number 2: no, because Zimmerman was still being beaten and he yelled to Good in response. It was before the gun shot.
Number 3: pure fantasy and not likely, i'd go with no.
edit on 12-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow
 


If Trayvon was really scoping the area out for burglary targets, and he was as experienced a burglar as is being suggested, The Retreat neighbourhood would have been the last place he'd be looking. Look on google maps and directly south of this neighbourhood is another housing estate that would be a burglar's heaven, compared to The Retreat. If Trayvon was going to be visiting his dad's girlfriend regularly, the last thing he'd want is to be spotted by one of Brandy Green's neighbours up to no good.



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov
 


First off no one is saying he was experienced, just that he did it. However you are wrong, the retreat would make more sense because he has a place there that he could get back to quickly and get off the street.



posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



new topics

top topics



 
25
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

log in

join