It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas
and the defense seems to have put a stop to his shenigans for now i was wondering how long the defense would take too object

For a while, it seemed like he was doing their job for them. It's like hey, if the quarter-back for the other team gets mixed-up and end's-up running the ball into his own end-zone ... you just go with it.

edit on 2013-7-11 by EnhancedInterrogator because: gr'ammer

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

Yeah.. it was getting out of hand.
He's arguing to make it sound as if Zimmerman has to prove he's innocent. That's not going to work.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
does this guy really need to scream to try to get his point accross,im pretty sure thats a sign of a failing arugment this guy is a trainwreck

hahahaaha now the state is calling some one else out on speculation? hes been speculating for his whole closing
edit on 11-7-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

Yeah whenever he was listing all of Zimmerman's actions and then saying "none of those are crimes." Then talking about starting a neighborhood watch and saying "that's a good thing." Prosecutor has made up for it though by lying through his teeth.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So the pros admits that TM was either hitting GZ or reaching for his gun but not both.

link   
Every time the prosecutor uses the cuss words he yells them with emphasis. He does seem to be yelling a lot, he needs to get his own emotions under control. If I was a juror I would take it personally that he is yelling in their direction all the time.

link   
Yeah, I bet when TM left the store ...that clerk thought "praise god"..

How do you know what the clerk was thinking ...jeeze

link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

not familiar with David Wain had to look him up.

the one i call dufus reminds me of the doofy in scary movie. something about his facial expressions.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The two flashlights thing again .... flashlights are a weapon.
Not those flashlights. They werent' exactly big or heavy, ya' know??
(I guess he slammed the skittles on the desk to wake up the jury or something)

link   
Hmmmm just lost the feed

link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Yeah, I bet when TM left the store ...that clerk thought "praise god"..

How do you know what the clerk was thinking ...jeeze

When I worked retail every time a customer left the store I thought, Thank God. Didn't matter who the customer was.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RickKilgannon

Yeah, I thought that also.

I'd rather fight in a war in China than work nights at a 7-11

link   

Originally posted by RickKilgannon
Every time the prosecutor uses the cuss words he yells them with emphasis. .

And yet the dispatch tape of Zimmerman saying them shows clearly that he said them without any inflection or anger. He used them like everyone uses verbs or adjectives. I say the 'd' word sometimes like an adjective. That doesn't mean I'm full of spite or ill will. It's just a word. The prosecution is misrepresenting the intent of those words.

link   
i think tomorrow when the defense gets done with its closing that we might just see the prosecutor loose his job with the lashing hes gonna get from defense,is state* admiting new evidence as i had never seen the shoe part before if he is is he allowed to introduce evidence in closing that was not added during trial? or am i wrong and this is all old news
edit on 11-7-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: clear up an error

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
3/4 of the way through closing arguments. I still haven't heard about anything illegal that Zimmerman supposedly did. I still haven't heard the prosecutions story about what happened that night. All I hear is this guy using emotional rhetoric and mocking of Zimmerman.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Would the defense be allowed to present Martin's phone records during their closing tomorrow?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
zimmerman sure does not look nervous but he does look mildly irritated, you would figure if he was as gulty as every one claims he would be sweating bullets during this time

historically criminals do prefer to strike at night,sad the state is still beating the dead horse that is the race card in this case , he is trying to imply Zimmerman was referring to blacks not criminals and is twisting the words of the defendant

link   
"Juror E6 has two notebooks going .. looks like she's comparing notes."
Just reported by the in court reporter at the live feed.
www.wftv.com...

link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
reply to post by seabag

trayvon would never been killed if it wasn't for zimmermans negligent actions. he never should have followed trayvon,

trayvon would never have been killed if he had simply gone home instead of confronting and (possibly) attacking GZ.

There...fixed.

I was 17 once...and if I were heading towards my dad's girlfriend's house (except my dad didnt have a girlfriend, at least not one I was aware of) and I was being followed by a creepy person, I would have hightailed it to safety...not circled back around and confronted the guy, and certainly would not have gotten into a fight with him. Think about what this implies regarding TM's state of mind at the time.

But what do I know, I was never arrested as a youngster. I didn't pretend to be a "gangsta" nor did I take pictures of myself committing illegal acts or waving a gun around, nor did I get into fights unnecessarily...the only arrest on my record was for maryjane possession in 1975 (I was 21) and the charges were dropped.

link   
He is doing a great job of making him justified, The defense should just close with " What he said."

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join