It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
who is the smug looking white guy the feed was just focusing on in the audience of the court room

lol skipping around like an idiot this guy is desperate and his tesitmony is pretty much all going for the defense argument
edit on 11-7-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

OMG .. I just went to your link. That's incredible. The ignorance and racist remarks.
The calls for violence. WOW. Anyone who thinks that there won't be riots or looting
after the not guilty verdict comes in (assuming there is one) is turning a blind eye to
the seething ignorant hatred that is boiling just under the surface with many people in this country.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Yep, even most everybody I played football with in HS is incredibly out of shape now.

When I was a teenager, I wasn't into fighting, but I did have that "invincible" complex that most teens have. I had no problem confronting people, even grown men, if I believed I was in the right, and I was incredibly fortunate that nothing ever escalated. In hindsight, I am incredibly lucky I didn't piss off the wrong person, and most of the time I confronted people, I probably was in the wrong, along with all the other stupid things I did.

Point being, just because a person is 17 does not mean they are a saint nor physically incapable of inflicting bodily harm on another person.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

hence why i didnt post any examples of them but wow the hate is strong with that websites comment section.....glad i live in montana lol sure as hell wont be any riots here

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
that is a joke, i could name all the streets in my immediate neighborhood. you guys just want to believe everything zimmerman says no matter what, even though he gave numerous inconsistent statements, like trayvon jumped out of the bushes and travon said whats your problem homey?

What he actually said, verbatim was:

Hello there! May I inquire as to why you are following me? As you can see, I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low, Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to mee

At this point is when GZ pulled the trigger.....

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
YAY .... The best witness comes out .... the fuzzy black life size dummy!
Are we going to get to watch grown men straddle the big black fuzzy doll again?
Slap the dummy around again? They look like they enjoy it.

Sorry ... couldn't help myself.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
who ever that guy in the audience sure summed up how it feels to be most of us right now,did u see the condescending look he gave the state attorney that guy they just showed before it panned to Zimmerman

if this were a boxing match and people were betting on it they would be asking if the state is throwing the fight.... i mean hes yelled like a little child,and skipped around a court room like he was riding an imaginary pony this testimony is so bad i think its giving me cancer

edit on 11-7-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnhancedInterrogator
I noticed that too. Can't they have that dummy they used earlier in the trial make the closing argument? At least that would be 20% cooler.'

Well you got the dummy involved

Prosecutor claims GZ said "he's skipping away. La...la...la," as he skips through the courtroom pretty silly

This is getting more interesting by the minute
edit on 11-7-2013 by Minus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm feinding for any clues from the jury...

anyone got a link or site?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Exactly. a 17 year old isn't a kid anymore. Legally a minor, but by all means, not a child.

I didn't have the invincible god-like complex though. Martial arts training trained my mind and my body. I was very calm cool and collected when I got close to fighting or if I was being stepped up to. I was always thinking that it was wrong to throw the first punch... but once that first punch was thrown I'd try my best to take them down/out with the least amount of injury to that person. force them to concede.

at least that's how I was trained.

TM was a fighter, but his mindset seems/seemed to be one of an all out fighter with no regard to the one he is fighting. Either in sport, or in this case; a random stranger.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas
how in any universe is how many flashlights he had relevant to a murder trial? are flashlights criminal items now?
~snip~

Man I sure hope not, because if they are I'm gonna have to go into hiding. I'm kind of a flashlight junkie. I think my love for flashlights began when my late grandfather (love ya grandpa) gave me one for Christmas when I was little.

Please, please Big Brother, don't ever ban flashlights! (miss ya grandpa)

Also, thank Goddess for Flyers Fan and this thread because I ditched pay TV years ago and the free over-the-air local news shows don't go into any detail at all. And since I do work for a living, I don't get a chance to watch live online.

FF, your play-by-play updates are appreciated by more folks than just me, I'm sure. Thank You very much!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Prosecutor: ' How does he get the gun out?"

Guess what? He could have WISHED it out...doesn't matter.

Your victim is on top of the defendant, and thanks for showing the jury that once again.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
Just caught the last 2 minutes or so of the trial before they went and played on the playground. Are they changing the charges or something?

Sort of. Lol.
They are dragging in every lesser included God created because they know they lost.

Looking for anything they can get. It is called grasping at straws.

From what I understand, even littering is listed.....

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Is whining like a little girl while fumbling through a Powerpoint document considered a good closing argument?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE ..... it's being reported on other sites that the New Black Panthers are bussing people to Florida to cause problems after the verdict. I'm googling .... If anyone has credible info on this, post it up. I'm still looking .....

Side note ... BRING BACK THE FUZZY BLACK DUMMY ... that was the only interesting part of this guys entire rant.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Libertygal

Sort of. Lol.
They are dragging in every lesser included God created because they know they lost.

Looking for anything they can get. It is called grasping at straws.

I asked this before but didn’t see a response…..

What is the difference between changing the charges mid-trial and double jeopardy? I don’t see much difference. Why does the prosecution have the ability to change course simply because they failed to meet the burden of proof in the original charge? Is this a common practice??

In a nutshell, this is still just one trial, whereas double jeopardy takes 2 trials, the first being found not guilty.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Prosecutor: ' How does he get the gun out?"

Guess what? He could have WISHED it out...doesn't matter.

Your victim is on top of the defendant, and thanks for showing the jury that once again.

I think the reason they keep bringing that up is, they are trying to imply GZ had his gun out the entire time.

That's one of the more popular "TM was stalked & killed" theories.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
www.wftv.com...

The question was asked about the jurors ... there are court room reporters on this live stream who are stating sometimes what the jurors do. It says that the jurors in the back row stood to watch the black dummy come out and that the jurors were taking notes during the Hannity tape.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm checking the audience out...the lady (and yes she is black) sitting by Trayvon's mother is CONSTANTLY shaking her head as if to say

"Nope. Nope. Nope."

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I honestly woke up like a minute ago this guy put me to sleep.

Did he make any good points?

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join