It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

You said "recovered?" As in after the praying hands cover job, he had it further worked on? I didn't see the tat when he was on the stand, but admittedly not looking for it.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
DR. MAIO testimony on this case ....

Reviewed scene photos (official) ... Zimmerman photos ... toxicology .. autopsy reports ... medical records in regards to Zimmerman .. witness statements .... transcribed conversation by John Good (eyewitness to fight) ... 911 tapes .. DNA reports .. Firearm reports ... deposition of ME (I think it was the ME) ... video recording of reenactment by Zimmerman.

The nature of the case means that he hasn't reviewed all witness statements. Dr. Maio says the physical evidence is much more important to what is happening with the case .. physical evidence ... rather than witness statements. Physical evidence is more reliable. Forensics that are most important in this area .. autopsy report and the reports by firearms examiner. Secondary is scene photos.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
DR. MAIO testimony ....

Photographs show 'contact discharge' of the weapon against clothing. Dr. agrees with the firearms examiner. At the time of discharge the weapon was touching the clothing. When looking at the wound in the chest the picture changes. Circular punched out wound. Powder 'tatooing' 2x2 inches on the skin due to powder coming out of the muzzle of the gun. This is not a 'burn'. Indicates that the person was ALIVE at the time. Tatooing can't happen with dead people. The density of the tattooing says that the muzzle of the gun was 2-4 inches away from the skin but was touching the clothing.

( MY NOTE - that means that the clothing was hanging down away from the skin ... Martin was leaning over Zimmerman when he was shot. )

edit on 7/9/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed sentence

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
In opening statements, the prosecution said that ZImmerman pressed the gun into Martins chest and fired. So this testimony, from the Doctor who wrote the book on examining gun shot wounds, directly contradicts that opening remark. The gun was touching the clothing because the clothing was hanging down from Martin while he was on top of Zimmerman. This witness discredits the prosecution opening statement ....

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

What's the deal on the mother purchasing him a 'straw purchase' gun?

Hadn't heard about that, and that will be bad for the prosecution if brought up,

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
DR. MAIO testimony ....
The density of the tattooing says that the muzzle of the gun was 2-4 inches away from the skin but was touching the clothing.

( MY NOTE - that means that the clothing was hanging down away from the skin ... Martin was leaning over Zimmerman when he was shot. )

edit on 7/9/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed sentence

What more do you need than that?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
testimony ..... the ability to move after being shot has to do with oxygen to the brain. It has a reserve supply of oxygen in the brain. Minimum amount of time Martin had oxygen to the brain and could probably move ... 15 seconds. That's the minimum. Martins heart was probably beating 100-120 times a minute during the struggle.

Based on all conditions ... Martin would be dead 1-3 minutes after being shot in this case. He's talking about the heart pumping blood although the brain might have activity longer. Martin was conscious 10-15 seconds a minimum after being shot but the Dr. can't say how long after that for sure.

LONG ENOUGH TO MOVE ON HIS OWN to pull his arms into himself when he got shot.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
MORE TESTIMONY ... .the knuckle injury to Martin is consistent with hitting a hard surface.
Asked .. would you expect to see bruising on knuckles after fight like this? The Doctor
says maybe yes or maybe no. He also says there may be bruising that can only be seen
if you pull the skin away from the knuckle during autopsy. Too many variables.

Once blood pressure is gone, there is no bruises that can happen.
Martins blood pressure was lost very quickly. No time for significant bruising.
The M.E. should have cut the skin from the knuckles to see if there was bruising.
The M.E. failed to do this.

IMPORTANT TESTIMONY

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Hadn't heard about that, and that will be bad for the prosecution if brought up,

these were on his cell phone, the gun and the text messages talking about them will not be brought up. the defense tried but judge said no. some pages back i posted links and the text messages.
edit on 9-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

In opening statements, the prosecution said that ZImmerman pressed the gun into Martins chest and fired. So this testimony, from the Doctor who wrote the book on examining gun shot wounds, directly contradicts that opening remark. The gun was touching the clothing because the clothing was hanging down from Martin while he was on top of Zimmerman. This witness discredits the prosecution opening statement ....

Yep. And I'm thinking by talking about the condition of the heart at the time of the shot, he is proving that Trayvon was not in a 'fright' mode...

he is being very detailed

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

Originally posted by ButterCookie

these were on his cell phone, the gun and the text messages talking about them will not be brought up. the defense tried but judge said no. some pages back i posted links and the text messages.
edit on 9-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

Thanks.

That is a very important factor that should have been allowed; it sheds light on the 'mother' and Trayvon''s glorification of violence.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
MORE TESTIMONY ... ZImmerman injuries

When someone has their head hit by a fist or concrete ... the brain is like jello and it shifts inside the head. When it moves, it can bruise ... you can get hemmorage ... or you can get some kind of injury involving axons, where the axons stretch. Impacts of the head are ALWAYS dangerous. (i've had a concussion .. even a so-called mild one can really mess ya' up!!)

Side note - ZImmerman wasn't given a concussion check at the hospital ...
(that's the last I read anyways).

Lacerations to Zimmermans scalp .... looking at the pictures again (witness has seen them before) ... The doctor says he sees two separate areas of swelling on Zimmermans head (from picture taken after the fight). NOTE - this contradicts the testimony of the lady ME that the prosecution had testify, she said they were natural bumps. Also note that the prosecution hasn't interrupted or hasn't 'objected' to anything this doctor has said.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

just in case your interested here is one of the links.
shows text messages , drugs, gun. TM with a girl and on a horse.

Tryvon Martin's Cell Phone Pictures

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
MORE TESTIMONY .... Receiving blows to the head ... each additional blow compounds the concussion problems. People can die from repeated blows, even if they are 'mild concussion' types. They stun and then can lead to compounding concussions. This is the kind of thing that kills athletes like football players. Head trauma can cause internal bleeding which can be fatal.

The Doctor now says that the bruising and red marks and injuries to Zimmermans head are consistant with a common concrete side walk impact.

He says the injuries are consistant with repeated blunt force trauma.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
reply to post by ButterCookie

just in case your interested here is one of the links.
shows text messages , drugs, gun. TM with a girl and on a horse.

Tryvon Martin's Cell Phone Pictures

Thanks!!

And I am ready to see how the prosecution will cross-examine...

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I must say, WOW..!!! It is the burden of the state to prove guilt, not the defendant to prove his innocence. I feel it is safe to say that after this testimony it is IMPOSSIBLE for the state to prove any guilt in any of the defendants actions.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
IMPORTANT TESTIMONY -

This doctor witness now says that there are at least six identifiable head injuries to Zimmerman.
He has also said that blows may not leave marks, so there may be many more.

SIX identifiable impacts to the head. Zimmerman has his head beaten on.
This forensic evidence is matching Zimmermans testimony about the fight.

LUNCH RECESS

edit on 7/9/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

testimony ..... the ability to move after being shot has to do with oxygen to the brain. It has a reserve supply of oxygen in the brain. Minimum amount of time Martin had oxygen to the brain and could probably move ... 15 seconds. That's the minimum. Martins heart was probably beating 100-120 times a minute during the struggle.

Based on all conditions ... Martin would be dead 1-3 minutes after being shot in this case. He's talking about the heart pumping blood although the brain might have activity longer. Martin was conscious 10-15 seconds a minimum after being shot but the Dr. can't say how long after that for sure.

LONG ENOUGH TO MOVE ON HIS OWN to pull his arms into himself when he got shot.

I said this about 60 pages back! Yay me! Yay nursing science! Yay hunting experience!
Except I will guarantee Trayvon heart rate was more like 140-170 if he was fighting to win
edit on 9-7-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
wow, this pathologist was destructive to the prosecution.

1.) He destroyed everything the Prosecution's woman ME stated
2.) Further confirmed that Martin was on top when he was shot
3.) Confirmed there were a minimum of 6 injuries on Zimmerman's face and head, but that there could have most definitely been more that didn't appear on skin.
4.) Confirmed that Martin would not have had any markings on his hands because he lost a lot of blood so suddenly.
5.) Confirmed that Trayvon Martin definitely would have been able to move and talk after having been shot through the heart.
6.) Confirmed that the bullet trajectory was not straight as some have stated.
7.) Confirmed that contrary to what Rao stated, Zimmerman's injuries were NOT consistent with only one blow

seriously, the guy said he can reach into your chest, pull your heart out completely and you'd still be able to move around and talk for a minimum of 10 to 15 seconds...

In one of his cases, a dude was shot with a shotgun point blank in the chest, his heart was completely obliterated but he was still able to run around for about 55 yards or so after the shot. This is incredible stuff... and unlike Rao and Bao, you cannot doubt this guy's credibility.

De Lo Riando looked depressed...

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

After decades of hunting experience, I to could not imagine how the M.E. could possible state that after a "heart shot" T.M. could not move. I have seen both reactions from heart destroying shots, sometimes a deer runs and goes many yards 40 plus, and other times they folded up instantly. To try and use conjecture in matter that can only be conjecture except for eyewitnesses is foolish and illogical.

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join