It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This whole argument is stupid. Zimmerman is innocent. The jury will find him innocent and then you can not claim he is guilty because a jury of his peers said he is not. The prosecutions case was beyond week, it was pathetic. The real crime is that they charged him at all on that amount of actual evidence.

He's innocent, get over it, this isn't your payback for the OJ trial, it's a mans life, an innocent mans life. Don't believe me? I won't bother to say I told you so when the jury verdict is read.......

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

That's absurd of course. Zimmerman was just looking for the kid so he could inform the police. If Zimmerman knows so much from taking those classes as you guys go on about then he would know that holding the kid for police would be false imprisonment and Zimmerman himself would go to jail.

Yeah.. he was just looking for the kid and the kid jumped him. What would he have held the kid in place with? Using the force?

You guys are just ridiculous and have this misconception that Zimmerman is a sociopath. That is truly what you would have to believe if you think he had this big plan. The guy just looked for the teen and then was jumped and then defended himself.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I have no doubt he will go free whether by the jury or by his peers, but I am afraid that the judges bias could lead to a lesser charge. No chance of murder 2 and manslaughter is unlikely, but the latter could be found if the Jury are as bad as some posters here when it comes to interpretting evidence. I think he will go free, but there is always a chance.

It should be a mistrial, and that judge should have acquitted today. I have said she was biased for weeks, but it's more than clear now.

I wonder what happens if he goes. I wonder if the judge is influenced by the reports and threats. Maybe she is afraid for her safety if she acquits him? Does the Jury know about the nuts threatening Zimmerman and random white people and could it scare them into making a charge?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

That whiner's injuries are something I have put bandaids on after my kids crashed their bike with training wheels. Or fell off of their skateboards. Or incurred during football practice. I wouldn't have even took them to the doctor. Are you kidding me??

His injuries were "minor".

How many witnesses have testified to that??

He got his noggin thumped by a kid that was protecting himself against a "creepy ass cracker".

My youngest, when he just turned 17, was about the same height but he was about 20 pounds heavier and an athlete. He would have put up a big fight had he thought he was in danger. He was taught that. Had that little weasel of a man shot my kid, he would never have had to worry about going to a trial, cuz I would be the defendant.
edit on 6-7-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You don't seem to understand. He had no way of knowing what his injuries were while he was being beat.
It could have been nothing or his brain could have been leaking out. He just felt the pain in his nose and probably head and the fear that the guy on him was still trying to inflict more.

Why is that so hard to understand. He never EVER played his injuries up. That's not why he shot. He shot because of fear. If someone was beating your kids head against the ground and they had the means to stop it would you want them to wait until the thought the person beating them had inflicted a fair amount of damage? How do they judge?
What if your kid couldn't get the advantage? Because he was blindsided and the person was a better fighter.

Trayvon was a thug, he wasn't defending himself, he was attacking Zimmerman like he had done many others, and would have continued to attack people. He had himself a 40 cal that his mom bought him so maybe he would have moved to armed muggings and killing people. Why do you think Martin wanted a 40 cal? He didn't look like the hunting type, but we know he was into drugs and burglaries.
edit on 6-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

That's absurd of course. Zimmerman was just looking for the kid so he could inform the police. If Zimmerman knows so much from taking those classes as you guys go on about then he would know that holding the kid for police would be false imprisonment and Zimmerman himself would go to jail.

Yeah.. he was just looking for the kid and the kid jumped him. What would he have held the kid in place with? Using the force?

You guys are just ridiculous and have this misconception that Zimmerman is a sociopath. That is truly what you would have to believe if you think he had this big plan. The guy just looked for the teen and then was jumped and then defended himself.

Why?? Why do you accept his word, when his actions controvert his explanation. Just for a minute. I won't hold you to it...But, just for one minute, imagine that what he is saying is a lie. Just for a minute. Hey, I have entertained your perception, I am asking you to entertain mine.

What if...He actually did confront Trayvon and the boy fought back...??? What would your feelings be then?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

You are taking for granted that he is telling the truth. I take issue with that. I think he is a liar. You base your entire argument upon George Zimmerman's word.

It is not based upon evidence. It is not based upon anything but a rabid belief in a man that not everyone is accepting as truthful.

So when you say, "these are facts". They really are not. Your whole existence is invested in this man's words.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

That whiner's injuries are something I have put bandaids on after my kids crashed their bike with training wheels. Or fell off of their skateboards. Or incurred during football practice. I wouldn't haven't even took them to the doctor. Are you kidding me??

His injuries were "minor".

How many witnesses have testified to that??

He got his noggin thumped by a kid that was protecting himself against a "creepy ass cracker".

My youngest, when he just turned 17, was about the same height but he was about 20 pounds heavier and an athlete. He would have put up a big fight had he thought he was in danger. He was taught that. Had that little weasel of a man shot my kid, he would never have had to worry about going to a trial, cuz I would be the defendant.

Get over it. True Americans police themselves. If TM wasn't a threat then he could have engaged in intelligent discussion with Zimmerman about his actions and intentions in that neighborhood instead of continuing to act in a sketchy and clandestine fashion.

His malice and prejudice is clearly outlined by the the profiling remarks he made regarding "The creepy ass cracker". Enough said. Don't skulk around residential homes you don't have a business being around and then adopt an attitude of defiance, aggression and prejudice. Citizens are watching and...... Defending.

Martin was a racist, a bigot, brought up that way, he was going to defy any actions that night by somebody he deemed was not in his race category. He obviously didn't know Zimmerman was latino and it really doesn't matter, If he he stopped being a perceived victim, racist and or bigot for one second and just turned to have a simple conversation he would be home today eating potato chips and waiting for the next Die Hard movie most likely.
edit on 6-7-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I already did entertain this idea. I argued it. Find the first big Zimmerman thread from when the case happened. I was the first person to reply defending Trayvon.

The fact is Zimmerman is backed up by the evidence. There is nothing that goes against it. Even Trayvon's personality supports Zimmerman's story. The detective believed Zimmerman. He was let go for a reason.

Rachel Jeantel's testimony solidified that Martin confronted Zimmerman after waiting around "beside his house." Then Mr. Good's testimony told us that he told Martin to get off Zimmerman and Martin didn't that was Martin's chance to end it.

We know what happened. The truth is right there, denying it is embracing ignorance.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Well you need to think some more. He isn't a liar. The only possible lies he has made were out of fear of being locked away for defending himself. He was justified, but you would have to be afraid of being locked away.

A friend of mine was with another guy who shot and killed a man that charged them with a knife saying shoot me. The prosecution tried to say it was premeditated even though they just stopped at a gas station and they had never seen the guy who tried to attack them. He was justified and luckily the guys girlfriend told the truth and admitted her boyfriend went at them with a knife and screamed shoot me. He was still terrified even though he was defending himself. Zimmerman was actually being beaten when he shot the teen, but still if he said some things out of fear of prison it's hard to blame him. I don't think he lied about the main facts of the story and I still think he was entirely justified.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
When talking about evidence this should be repeated often and loud.

O’Mara also informed the court that his team had obtained video of three fights, two of which include Martin acting as referee. “There is certainly enough evidence,” he told the judge, “that’s going to suggest Trayvon Martin involved himself ongoingly with fighting with other people.
www.mediaite.com...

He wasn't some innocent kid as others try to portray. Young fight club is what it sounds like.Or just a beat down.

It is to bad the judge is so biased but it will not matter the prosecution failed.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

He is a huge pu$$y. He went after a kid that wasn't gonna take it. The poor kid didn't expect that the worm of a man was carrying a weapon with hollow point bullets?? He was confronted.

He didn't like getting thumped. There was nothing life threatening. He was loosing a fight, HE picked. He is soft, he is a woman, he is weak, he is a huge chickens$$$. He pulled a gun on a teenager because he was losing a fight. Not cuz he was in fear for his life. That is his defense that he constructed early on. He knew what was up.

Oh, he was getting his lunch made alright. That's what you get when you scare a teenager who will fight back. He had no problem confronting the kid because he knew he had an equalizer. Because he is just what I said he is in the first paragraph of this post.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

So what?? Boys sometimes fight. Do you have teenage boys?? Better yet are you a teenage boy, or have you ever been??

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Libertygal

He wanted to be a prosecutor??

Well, a prerequisite is having a license to practice law. I didn't get that from his educational pursuits.

You want to dissect someone's testimony based upon their use of the english language, have at it.

I don't understand that remark. The professor, and a cop, both witnesses for the prosecution, bith testified that George did not want to be a cop, that he wanted to be a prosecutor.

I am not dissecting anything, that was the testimony, like it or not.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

The ONLY real evidence that there is, besides your "boy's" words are: Zimmerman followed the boy in his car. Zimmerman got out of his car and pursued the boy on foot.....
Zimmerman sounded like he was running on the non-emergency tape.

That is the real evidence we have.

The rest are the words of Zimmerman.

You tell me what other evidence there is.

You tell me that you do not base your position upon the words of Zimmerman.

If I am missing anything, let me know.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

He is a huge pu$$y. He went after a kid that wasn't gonna take it. The poor kid didn't expect that the worm of a man was carrying a weapon with hollow point bullets?? He was confronted.

He didn't like getting thumped. There was nothing life threatening. He was loosing a fight, HE picked. He is soft, he is a woman, he is weak, he is a huge chickens$$$. He pulled a gun on a teenager because he was losing a fight. Not cuz he was in fear for his life. That is his defense that he constructed early on. He knew what was up.

Oh, he was getting his lunch made alright. That's what you get when you scare a teenager who will fight back. He had no problem confronting the kid because he knew he had an equalizer. Because he is just what I said he is in the first paragraph of this post.

Your making incredible leaps of faith and hurdling logic based on pure racial emotion. You are forgetting the fact that Martin is a proven racist based on comments he has been proven to make. Because he is black this can be easily overlooked though right?

I don't like people skulking through my neighborhood either and if somebody was, regardless of color I may be inclined to ask them what business they have there and being a resident of said community I wouldn't appreciate the response being one of hostility, prejudice or impetulance to an extremely valid concern.

"White people" are not the devil and racism works both ways sister. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. At least in this crackers opinion.
edit on 6-7-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

In order to be a prosecutor you must be a lawyer. In order to do that you must take the bar. In order to take the bar you must have completed law school.

I was not attacking you. Please don't misunderstand. I am questioning the testimony.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Let's take this one point at a time.

You said "Martin is a proven racist".

Pony up with the evidence

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Helious

Let's take this one point at a time.

You said "Martin is a proven racist".

Pony up with the evidence

Uh, the prosecutions witness that said TM told her a creepy ass cracker was following him?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I don't know if we can say proven racist, but he does lump light skinned people together as crackers, and cracker is a racist term. It comes from the same hateful place as saying the N word even if it doesn't have the same effect on white people.

I really wouldn't be surprised if more evidence came forward supporting he is a racist though.

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join