It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Religion of Peace - Well, except for the 21,026 Terrorist attacks around the World since 9/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by mobiusmale

But the military/industrial complex of the western world wants war - and uses their money to "invade" islamic countries to the point that the finance the "radical islamic world" to make these attacks on westerners.

See albert pike and his WW3 scenario - written oh so many years ago - that is coming true.

We don't need their damn oil - we don't need to be in the middle east - let them live in the 12th century if they want to.

I'm almost certain.. well, I'm actually nearly certain that the Albert Pike letter is a fraud. I guess there is a possibility that it is real, but it doesn't trace back correctly.

The author that sourced that letter, said it was displayed in a museum somewhere in Europe I believe. The museum doesn't have records of this artifact. Of course they would hide its history but, it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I'm not really sure which is the truth. Just saying, there is a good possibility that the Albert Pike 3 world wars letter is a fraud. Mainly, because it's far too good to be true. If it were true, it would be the smoking gun of all conspiracies.

OT - I love Muslim people, and every innocent Iraqi citizen that was killed during America's unjust war is an act of Christian terrorism. IMO "one nation under god" means that every man woman and child the US military has killed, is an act of Christian terrorism.

21K to about 650K The Christians are far ahead.

Regards,

i have to take exception to this. im non-christian, and a war vet. the "god" in "one nation under god" is never named, so it could be allah as easy as zeus.

next, you have to look at the stated reason for the attacks. if a muslim attacks and says its because of islam, then its a religious attack. if a muslim attacks and says its for politics, then its politically motivated.

however, people do conveniently overlook the current christian terrorism occurring in places like uganda, or the u.s. (killing a doctor in the name of jesus to save the unborn is christian terrorism). the only difference is scale.

p.s. the majority of islamic terrorists cant read arabic (which is the only authorized language the koran can be written in, tho english translations exist they are not authorized you might say). they learn at the feet of an imam that twists the meaning of the koran. just like the church did during the crusades. the bible is just as violent as the koran.

any idea can be used to spur violent acts. dumb kids are easy to manipulate. especially if it will save their soul and make a political statement.

i firmly believe that most (not all) islamic terrorists do it because they are dumb and being lied to. they are told "the koran says..." and because they dont read arabic they cant check it out for themselves. the next group just want power and manipulate the kids. only a small portion actually do it out of religious devotion and understanding.
edit on 12-6-2013 by stormson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
So what is your point, OP?

Why don't you just come right out and say it, and stop bashfully dancing around it, trying to act like a concerned citizen/victim?

What should we do?

Nuke 'em all? Rain holy fire upon their capitals?

Or just happily put our mouths up to whatever spews out of the blastosphere of the military industrial complex? Wherever they decide to invade, whatever atrocities they commit, that's A-OK by us, because Islam is a violent religion?

An interestingly warped reaction I would have to say...

I create a thread to illuminate the fact that Islam has a "violence problem" amongst the adherents to the faith (not just in one or two places, but just about everywhere around the world - and a healthy percentage of it directed internally). And you think that my solution might be to..."Nuke 'em all".

That would seem a tad even more violent, wouldn't it?

No, the solution...it seems to me...is that in currently non-muslim-majority countries, there should be zero tolerance of all hate speech and incitement to violence from the religious leaders (of any religion). Under no circumstances should Sharia law be contemplated or tolerated - even within the Islamic community.

In Islamic countries, as well, there should be legal reform that discourages extremist behaviours, and the teaching of violent interpretations of the Holy texts (ie. children should not be indoctrinated in this kind of thinking in schools or mosques).

The solution is not "fire" raining down from without - it is water being poured on the hot spots from within.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

The Truth: An Arabic word only has one root. The root word for Islam is “al-Silm,” which means “submission” or “surrender.” There is no disagreement about this among Islamic scholars. al-Silm (submission) does not mean the same thing as al-Salaam (peace), otherwise they would be the same word.

Others say that from the root of As'alam , which is not anyway equal of peace.

Translation will always ail because the concepts are different.

I don't force you to believe me , but it seems that people here are followers of their old belief system.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

That they all repeat the same claim from the same dude?

So basically, we all need to go with what taipei times says?

Either way, it does not magically change the fact that George W.Bush IS a Christian, and that he is responsible for the hundreds of thousands of deaths of Muslims.

Seems a lot of people can dish it out, but can't take it.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by NavyDoc

Either way, it does not magically change the fact that George W.Bush IS a Christian, and that he is responsible for the hundreds of thousands of deaths of Muslims.

What do you mean ?

Muslims are humans ?

These brainwashed don't like to hear it.

They like to hear that Muslims are lucky killers sitting on resources.

And whenever you reveal the truth , they push their tooth and get their face red to hear it.

بِسمِ اللّهِ الرَّحمنِ الرَّحیمِ
قُلْ یا أَیُّهَا الْکافِرُونَ ﴿١﴾
لا أَعْبُدُ ما تَعْبُدُونَ ﴿٢﴾
وَ لا أَنْتُمْ عابِدُونَ ما أَعْبُدُ ﴿٣﴾
وَ لا أَنا عابِدٌ ما عَبَدْتُّمْ ﴿٤﴾
وَ لا أَنْتُمْ عابِدُونَ ما أَعْبُدُ ﴿٥﴾
لَکُمْ دینُکُمْ وَ لِیَ دینِ ﴿٦﴾

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Now for something completely different: Another Muslim-bashing thread on ATS. Yawn.

How many attacks and deaths were perpetrated by supposedly Judeo-Christian countries in the same period, OP? How about past Catholic on Protestant violence (and visa versa) in Northern Ireland and Britain? What about fairly recent Christian on Muslim violence in Kosovo? Didn't the Christian Serbs commit several mass killings (in the thousands) of male, Muslim Kosovars, and rape many Kosovar women?

The US military has a strong Christian streak in it, to the extent that there are complaints by non-Christians in the military that Christianity is being proselytized in the armed forces, including in the military academies, and that military personnel are pressured into attending Christian services. Hence, the US military has major Judeo-Christian ethic permeating it. The Israeli IDF has a purely Judean one, and these two religions supposedly adhere to the Commandment "Thou Shall Not Kill", yet that is precisely what they do on a regular basis.

So when you count up all the attacks by Muslims, do everybody a favor and count up all the attacks by Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists and members of all other religious cults before singling out a particular religion for criticism of the violence of some of its adherents. It's rather easy to point the finger at the darker side of some religion or culture other than your own. Acknowledging the the dark side of your own culture, religion and/or nation is a bit more difficult for some.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by NavyDoc

Seems a lot of people can dish it out, but can't take it.

How dare you criticize George W. Bush the Great and selected president of the United States. God told him to wage war on Iraq (he said so himself) and smite Muslims across the globe, so obviously what he did was righteous and just cause for all of Christiandom. It was a crusade -- he even called it that at first until his PR flacks strongly suggested otherwise.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale
I create a thread to illuminate the fact that Islam has a "violence problem" amongst the adherents to the faith (not just in one or two places, but just about everywhere around the world - and a healthy percentage of it directed internally).

No, the solution...it seems to me...is that in currently non-muslim-majority countries, there should be zero tolerance of all hate speech and incitement to violence from the religious leaders (of any religion). Under no circumstances should Sharia law be contemplated or tolerated - even within the Islamic community.

In Islamic countries, as well, there should be legal reform that discourages extremist behaviours, and the teaching of violent interpretations of the Holy texts (ie. children should not be indoctrinated in this kind of thinking in schools or mosques).

Islam has a violence problem? How about western, Judeo-Christian-centric culture, in particular the United States? Ever watch American t.v. or movies? Read news about mass shootings in the US, and various other violent acts? Asking other countries to make their laws more on lines of your own is a bit presumptuous. Heck, the US doesn't obey international law, how on earth does it have any foundation on which to demand other countries change their internal laws?

As for outlawing hate speech, one can only do that up to a point in the US because of the First Amendment. And last time I checked, it seems a lot of Christian leaders seem to get a pass on this anyway. I'd consider saying homosexuality is akin to bestiality and cannibalism, and that national disasters befall certain cities because of liberals, Atheists and gays is hate speech, but apparently the SCOTUS thinks otherwise. What about the Westboro Baptist Church? They seem to do hate speech right -- kinda like KFC does chicken right.

I'd be curious to know how many toddlers and pre-schoolers shoot and kill people in Muslim countries, because here in 'Murika there's a lot of that going on. In 'Murika we have a police problem too. Forget your meds while your handing out pizza samples at Costco? That's a killing. Go outside to investigate a suspicious noise in your neighborhood? That's a killing. Get upset outside a hospital? That's a killing. Seems 'Murika has no business commenting on the violence of other cultures and societies. It needs to get its own house in order BIG TIME before it has the moral high ground to suggest that other countries get more enlightened.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

An interestingly warped reaction I would have to say...

I create a thread to illuminate the fact that Islam has a "violence problem" amongst the adherents to the faith (not just in one or two places, but just about everywhere around the world - and a healthy percentage of it directed internally). And you think that my solution might be to..."Nuke 'em all".

Well, that does seem to be the motivating force behind most of the threads about Islam being violent. If that was not your intention, I apologize.

The solution is not "fire" raining down from without - it is water being poured on the hot spots from within.

As long as there is poverty, there will be extremism. As long as there is American and Israeli aggression against Muslims, there will be extremism. Direct your threads against those things. We all know there are violent Muslims-duh.

How are you going to enforce your "no tolerance for intolerance" dictum? Especially from outside the Muslim world?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
for sure mate, its a deadly religion even Iraq today there killing themselves and they are supposed brothers. Set for extinction the political ideal under disguise of religion by their fruits and witness including twisting the truth to usurp mankind unto themselves. The stats show the real truth.

At the end of the day they will have to face the judgment of the Ancients of Days before anything. and they will be judged according to the Universal Golden rule of the living in one hand and their witness in the other and no one will escape.

Afghan suicide bomber kills 35 and wounds 70 more in attack on mosque during Eid holiday
www.dailymail.co.uk...

There own murdering their own, a false political ideal, its not religion nor a revelation. Its unworthy of thieves and liars, thieving life of people.

Those bombers under apostate teachers including the teacher haven't got a chance of walking Paradise, the teachers will be judged more severely by the Judges of personality survival and there is no escape.

Repent and change you ways or go no where.

You don't fool anyone walking in apostate witness.

Western civilization doesn't need Islam at all.

Osama does not walk in Paradise.his wages for unrepentant Sin was death.
edit on 12-6-2013 by sevens8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
them in the age of cell phones and pagers, radios, timers in the occupied country, nothing else activities. saieret matkal & mossad at that time cultivated flowers on the window sill and Masturbates on speed

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Well, there you have it.

If an organized military attacks, invades and occupies, its war or a "military operation". If a small group of people do the same thing, its "terrorism".

Just curious...

Do you deny that adherents of Islam routinely...to the tune of more than 5 attacks per day around the world...kill and maim other human beings (Muslim or otherwise) in the name of their faith?

If you deny this...on what basis? If you do not deny it...how do you explain it?

I would suggest that the fact that only 5 attacks per day are carried out, strongly suggest that they are the work of small radicalized factions rather than being representative of the moslem population as a whole. If killing were an inherent part of the moslem faith, these kind of incidents would be far more numerous and widespread.
Also, you need to define the term "terrorism" , before you jump to any conclusions about numbers. Would you consider the Syrian rebels to be terrorists for instance? They are employing acts of violence against the current government of Syria, yet are supported and armed by the west. This suggests that western governments are happy to support acts of terrorism if it further their agenda.
"Terrorism" to my mind is usually more political than religious, and as such should not be mainly attributed to any one religious group.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thoiter

If killing were an inherent part of the moslem faith, these kind of incidents would be far more numerous and widespread.

One of the counterpoints to what you said is that only the terrorists are the "true" Muslims who act in accordance to what Islam teaches.... and that the rest of the everyday, peaceful Muslims are "weak".

Anything to vilify an entire religion and its followers, I guess.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
What's the point in starting a new hate thread? Aren't you still having fun with your last one?

Oh and by the way. I genuinely appreciate you, that Charles (bird guy avatar ), and a couple others here on ATS.

Honestly, I suppose I MUST be the IGNORANT one as I have been a member of ATS for over 8 years and genuinely had no idea there were so many hate mongers on this site. I suppose that's what happens when you stick to Aliens and such.

I suppose I just took this site for a place to try to uncover government secrets and identify propaganda. I didn't think it would be used to spread hate about one culture or belief to another.

It's people and threads like this that allows me to really see the forest through the trees. There is no sense in alerting the masses, no point in hoping for a better world. It will undoubtedly take the Devine hand f God to rid this planet of such filth and drivel. The sooner the better!

edit on 12-6-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Since the extremist alciaduh works for the US ( 102 million from the US to the alciaduh in Syria), I'd say hate thread might be the proper designation for a thread like this...

BTW
With the drone and cia funded terror killing folks around the world, who is killing people in the US?
fire flood hurricanes, etc
you know "acts of God"
( just ask the insurance companies )
:LOL:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sevens8
for sure mate, its a deadly religion even Iraq today there killing themselves and they are supposed brothers. Set for extinction the political ideal under disguise of religion by their fruits and witness including twisting the truth to usurp mankind unto themselves. The stats show the real truth.

At the end of the day they will have to face the judgment of the Ancients of Days before anything. and they will be judged according to the Universal Golden rule of the living in one hand and their witness in the other and no one will escape.

Afghan suicide bomber kills 35 and wounds 70 more in attack on mosque during Eid holiday
www.dailymail.co.uk...

There own murdering their own, a false political ideal, its not religion nor a revelation. Its unworthy of thieves and liars, thieving life of people.

Those bombers under apostate teachers including the teacher haven't got a chance of walking Paradise, the teachers will be judged more severely by the Judges of personality survival and there is no escape.

Repent and change you ways or go no where.

You don't fool anyone walking in apostate witness.

Western civilization doesn't need Islam at all.

Osama does not walk in Paradise.his wages for unrepentant Sin was death.
edit on 12-6-2013 by sevens8 because: (no reason given)

remember when the SAS were busted dressed as Muslims while setting IEDs and the brits had to demo a police station to get them back before justice could be done? ( don't forget ireland where brits set many of the bombs attributed to th Irish too )

Naw, why let fackts ruin a good opinion

Say, how many people have the Brits killed in their quest for empire?
certainly enough to cause the Muslim world to stand up and fight back
edit on 12-6-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Oh and on a side note.

If you are trying to play the role of Anti-Christ, might I suggest first picking up the book and reading it first. You're supposed to first bring the nations together before you pit them at war with each other. .....otherwise you just look silly.

edit on 12-6-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Didn't the Christian Serbs commit several mass killings (in the thousands) of male, Muslim Kosovars, and rape many Kosovar women?

That conflict has nothing to do with muslims or christians. It's actually a political thing...Kosovo wants separation from Serbia, and Serbia is not to crazy about it. There are many serbs living in Kosovo...the they do not wish to be separated from the state. The whole balkan region is a mix of races and faiths. On a religious side...there haven't been much conflict about it in the recent past. People are somewhat tolerant. But politics...that's a whole nother ball game.

So I just wanted to mention...war on the balkans...past and current...has nothing to do with religious differences.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Hello mideast thank you for your reply.I would answer by saying i am a devoted wife and mother,who has for a large part of my life been an independent woman and self-supporting until i married and settled down.I am an independent type of person but not what you would call a feminist.I believe there has to be balance,and that both men and women have to work together respectfully in any enterprise,whether it be in a work or home capacity.I feel each supplement and complement the other.

edit on 12-6-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2013 by Raxoxane because: typo's

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join