It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP for DUMMIES

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

OK - so I left out a few steps - an antenna picks up the EM wave and turns it into electricity, which then shakes the speaker, etc.

Bedlam I presume you have just forgotten that EM = electro-MAGNETIC........

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Phage

OK - so I left out a few steps - an antenna picks up the EM wave and turns it into electricity, which then shakes the speaker, etc.

Spin that motor with a radio wave I'll buy you a coke.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Hello 'Spittin Truth'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Hello 'Spittin Truth'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow. Remarkable. Same type of theory. Same type of "evidence". Same style of writing. Something suspicious here

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Some people are still stuck in the stone ages,

There's one for the OP,

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by tazdeill2

I don't see why there are so many people on this thread who are contributing little to the point of the thread, but are just locking horns in order to score points....

Why is it some can only think people reply in a thread just to score points?

This thread stated that HAARP can do things that it was not designed to do, so would you rather see a thread of all crap or would you like to see the truth, because there are other conspiracy sites that rely on nothing more than crap....GLP is a very good one for that.

Remember the motto here.....Deny Ignorance.

Deny ignorance? Why do you think I started reading it? With all the stuff that's been posted here I don't think it's haarp for 'dummies' It just seems to be people making out they know more than the other person. How are us dummies going to learn anything from that?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

reply to post by Phage

There has been at least one case where people living in the vicinity of a broadcast antenna were siphoning off energy with a simple LC contour with a light bulb in series. Free lighting for all - not a lot of it, but free. So in the end, you just might have to buy that coke for the Gaul

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Yeah - wiki seems to say you owe me a coke

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Bedlam

reply to post by Phage

There has been at least one case where people living in the vicinity of a broadcast antenna were siphoning off energy with a simple LC contour with a light bulb in series. Free lighting for all - not a lot of it, but free. So in the end, you just might have to buy that coke for the Gaul

Nope. I never said you can't rectify a radio signal and make power from it -that's partly how a radio receiver works. What I said was you won't vibrate a metal mass or spin a motor. Go back to the original statement.

To be fair yes you can - speakers turn EM waves into sound because the interaction of the electric and magnetic fields is sufficiently powerful, and sufficiently harnessed, to mechanically move the speaker cone - and of course electric motors are another fairly important case where EM waves move mechanical constructions.

To which I replied several exchanges later:

"Spin that motor with a radio wave and I'll buy you a Coke"

It's cheating to rectify the radio wave and power a DC motor. My premise is that radio waves don't interact with metal lumps in a macro sense. You can heat them up in a dandy way but you can't "shake" them like a speaker or spin them like a motor.

Thus, officially, neener neener.

edit on 11-6-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

And I never said it did - so apparently what you are challenging me to show is

1/ something I never said, and
2/ basic common knowledge (except among CT's)

Jeez...I'm having some sympathy with the OP!!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Jeez...I'm having some sympathy with the OP!!

How did that movie go?

"I finished playing with OP and now I want to play with YOU"

I might add, that came out about the time I got out of the Army, took my gf to see it in Munich, I swore we were going to have a kid JUST LIKE THAT if she got pregnant, it was almost a deal breaker. Six years later when the first one came along I wanted to name him Gage, it took her about a week to figure it out
edit on 11-6-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You finished playing with the OP? Nah, the OP stop commenting on childish chatter. When you're ready to talk SCIENCE, i'll be more than willing to participate in an intellectual conversation.

Scientists Create 52 Artificial Rain Storms in Abu Dhabi Desert

Jan 3, 2011

Hail, lightning and gales came through the state’s eastern region this summer thanks to scientist-puppetmasters.

As part of a secret program to control the weather in the Middle East, scientists working for the United Arab Emirates government artificially created rain where rain is generally nowhere to be found. The $11 million project, which began in July, put steel lampshade-looking ionizers in the desert to produce charged particles. The negatively charged ions rose with the hot air, attracting dust. Moisture then condensed around the dust and eventually produced a rain cloud. A bunch of rain clouds.

On the 52 days it rained in the region throughout July and August, forecasters did not predict rain once.

While fascinating, this is not the first time scientists have attempted to mess with Mother Nature. China has been tinkering with cloud seeding for years, not always successfully.

But the idea that countries in the Middle East could actually create rain in this water-poor region could go a long way to solving the area’s problems with drought and is considered to be cheaper than desalination. But how controllable the weather can be is still in doubt, and the consequences of meddling with nature at this level are yet to be seen.

Read more: newsfeed.time.com...

If that's not good enough, we have this here:

Abu Dhabi-backed scientists create fake rainstorms in $11m project

Scientists working for the Abu Dhabi government created more than 50 rainstorms in Al Ain in July and August of 2010, during the peak of the emirate’s summer months.

The rains are part of a secret $11m project, reportedly commissioned by HH Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the UAE, which used ionizers to generate storms, the UK’s Sunday Times said. It is thought to be the first time the team had produced man-made rain from otherwise clear skies.

According to the report, scientists used large ionizers, which resemble lampshades, to generate fields of negatively charged particles. That in turn creates cloud formation, leading to rain.

Over 122 days through the summer months, the emitters were switched on 74 times when atmospheric humidity reached the required level of 30 percent or more.

During that time, Al AIn experienced rainfall on 52 occasions on days when the country’s own weather service had predicted no clouds and no rain.

The fake storms went so far as to produce hail, wind gales and even lightning, baffling residents.

Helmut Fluhrer, founder of Meteo Systems International, the Swiss company in charge of the project, appeared in a private company video promoting the project.

“We are currently operating our innovative rainfall enhancement technology, Weathertec, in the region of Al Ain in Abu Dhabi. We started in June 2010 and have achieved a number of rainfalls,” he said in the video, according to the paper.

The project was monitored by the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology, a leading tank for the study of atmospheric physics.

Professor Hartmut Grassl, a former institute director, told the paper that “there are many applications. One is getting water into a dry area. Maybe this is a most important point for mankind.”www.arabianbusiness.com...

Debunk away. No need to respond further. Have fun with that. Make sure you bury it deep within numerous pages of nothingness. Tah-taaaaah

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Perhaps you can explain why this is applicable to the discussion. I'll wait.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Nobody has denied the existence of weather modification

What you have still YET TO PROVE is any link between haarp, weather modification, and your military documents of proof.

It took you this long to come back to the thread and post something not even relevant?
edit on 13-6-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

The project was monitored by the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology, a leading tank for the study of atmospheric physics.

No it wasn't - that is a bald faced lie:

The directors of the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology, who have been erroneously linked to the project via media reports, released a statement expressing “distress” that the scientific organization had been associated in any way with the work of Meteo Systems.

Oh dear - caught in an outright lie!!

They added that rainstorms were part of unusual weather patterns in the Middle East last summer.

“Our institute has no connection whatsoever to this work, nor have we been privy to the underlying evidence that the company is using to support its claims,” the statement said.

Rain making controversy in Abu Dhabi

What's more they noted that the weather pattern that bought the rain covered a large part of the middle east

oh dear oh dear - looks like another money making scam.

Debunk away.

Done.

No need to respond further.

Make up your mind - debunk or don't respond??

However having pointed out the blatant lies involved I agree - it is debunked and there is no need to post further.

Until the next time you post nonsense of course.....

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

However having pointed out the blatant lies involved I agree - it is debunked and there is no need to post further.

I wonder if there is any other scientific program that has so many silly stories made up about what it can and cannot actually do as HAARP has?
Funny how those that push these silly hoaxes always use a organisation with some authority in the field to push their garbage. Like the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology in this case. I expect those pushing their nonsense know most people will not bother checking (or they are just cutting and pasting from somewhere else and they believe it as it is on the interweb!)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

The "let me find some keywords on the intarwebs with google and my job is done" posters just amaze me. You find something totally unrelated and fling it out as refutation, when it's blaringly obvious you either didn't read it or didn't understand it.

Sort of like that one upthread where the guy posted a link to a patent that had to do with animated faces on a kiosk as PROOF!!11 that HAARP was intended to control people through waves or something. Geez. Really? That's what you've got?

So, here's wonderboi tossing out some article because it had something vaguely sciencey sounding (ionization) and weather. Ok. But how does that tie into HAARP? Even if it weren't sort of bogus. Do you think HAARP spews negative air ions? Is it going to negatively charge surface level dust particles in Abu Dhabi somehow? How do you see that working?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

I wonder if there is any other scientific program that has so many silly stories made up about what it can and cannot actually do as HAARP has?
Funny how those that push these silly hoaxes always use a organisation with some authority in the field to push their garbage. Like the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology in this case. I expect those pushing their nonsense know most people will not bother checking (or they are just cutting and pasting from somewhere else and they believe it as it is on the interweb!)

But remember - Chuck Norris looks under his bed for HAARP at night.

I want to see the next thing people start blaming HAARP for. Maybe heat waves? La Nina or El Nino? A drop in the Japanese minke whale harvest?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
I want to see the next thing people start blaming HAARP for. Maybe heat waves? La Nina or El Nino? A drop in the Japanese minke whale harvest?

So you are saying Sea Shepherd has secretly taken over HAARP and is using it to steer whales away from the hunters.

Interesting - I can totally buy that and expect it to be on some chemtrail site or other within a week!!

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
No, no, they'll use HAARP to sonar whales to death. A huge blast of HAARP waves will deafen all the whales and dolphins all over the world. After all, pigs is pigs, right? I mean waves is waves. All waves are the same.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join