It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP for DUMMIES

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by WonderBoi

Connect the dots and see the BIG PICTURE. Would you like a crayon???

Sure as soon as you get dots close enough to make a picture where as of yet you haven't, and by the looks of your latest linked vid you never will.

He has zero proof, but he has his beliefs. He can believe in what he wants, there's nothing wrong with that. The only thing that I have issues with is when someone claims proof and there is none.

I'm willing to cut almost anyone some slack, even this guy.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

MIT Technology Review

Where in this does it equate this incident to HAARP?

You forgot the important parts...

These kinds of observations are consistent with an idea called the Lithosphere-Atmosphere-Ionosphere Coupling mechanism. The thinking is that in the days before an earthquake, the great stresses in a fault as it is about to give cause the releases large amounts of radon.

The radioactivity from this gas ionises the air on a large scale and this has a number of knock on effects. Since water molecules are attracted to ions in the air, ionisation triggers the large scale condensation of water.

But the process of condensation also releases heat and it is this that causes infrared emissions. “Our first results show that on March 8th a rapid increase of emitted infrared radiation was observed from the satellite data,” say Ouzounov and co.

These emissions go on to effect the ionosphere and its total electron content.

www.technologyreview.com...

I still don't see where this is HAARP related?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

He has zero proof, but he has his beliefs.

And youtube, don't forget that...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
My only point of contention is that HAARP is not a piece of the technology that accomplishes this, and nothing provided in or linked to in this thread shows that it does. You have claimed that you have proof of it, but you have not provided it.

That's not the first and sadly not the last thread that goes like this. There are important sounding pronouncements that there is plenty of evidence the evil powers that be are using HAARP to control weather. In one of the recent threads, it was Obama who destroyed Oklahoma by using this technology to create precisely located tornadoes. Despite repeated requests for corroboration and even a shred of evidence, there was none.

How dumb is that...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Can you PROVE they are being used to communicate with submarines?

I will bet he can before you can prove HAARP has the ability to control weather.
Who said HAARP can control the weather? Perhaps you have me confused with the other HAARP threads that i'm certain you've given your $.02 cents in. Let's not go overboard, with misinterpretations. HAARP doesn't "control" the weather. But it can excite the elements that are responsible for our weather, causing changes in our weather.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Who said HAARP can control the weather? Perhaps you have me confused with the other HAARP threads that i'm certain you've given your $.02 cents in. Let's not go overboard, with misinterpretations. HAARP doesn't "control" the weather. But it can excite the elements that are responsible for our weather, causing changes in our weather.

So you are saying (without any proof as usual) that HAARP can indeed change the weather. By the way, what are the "elements" and how are they "excited"? You got a decent studio microphone, you must know the answers.

And so, according to you, HAARP does change the weather but there is no way it can control it. I'm not sure if this is very subtle or very silly.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by flyswatter
My only point of contention is that HAARP is not a piece of the technology that accomplishes this, and nothing provided in or linked to in this thread shows that it does. You have claimed that you have proof of it, but you have not provided it.

That's not the first and sadly not the last thread that goes like this. There are important sounding pronouncements that there is plenty of evidence the evil powers that be are using HAARP to control weather. In one of the recent threads, it was Obama who destroyed Oklahoma by using this technology to create precisely located tornadoes. Despite repeated requests for corroboration and even a shred of evidence, there was none.

How dumb is that...
No one ever said it can control the weather. So, stop trying to mislead this thread. I'll tell you, like the rest of your crew, it messes with the other parts of the atmosphere, causing weather patterns to change. If i take a 60 Hz sine wave and boost the frequency +10 db's, what will happen? Things will begin to VIBRATE and when vibration occurs, things MOVE. I don't care if it's a tornado or hurricane. As long as it has a specific frequency (which they do) it can be MANIPULATED. Control is not the same word as MANIPULATION. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE. That's how DUMB this is.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Who said HAARP can control the weather?

Is that not the premise of your first two videos in the OP?

Weather Modification: Military admits it on record, but denies it to the public

*Since going on line (1994) some EXPERTS have reported strange weather anomalies, including: massive floods, hurricanes and earthquakes

These are some of your key points of the video are they not?

It looks as though your video is saying it...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

That's how DUMB this is.

If your talking about your proof then, yes it is...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

No one ever said it can control the weather. So, stop trying to mislead this thread. I'll tell you, like the rest of your crew, it messes with the other parts of the atmosphere, causing weather patterns to change.

Well changing weather patterns at the time of your choosing by applying HAARP does sound like control (never mind you always fail to provide any proof).

If i take a 60 Hz sine wave and boost the frequency +10 db's, what will happen? Things will begin to VIBRATE and when vibration occurs, things MOVE.

What does a sine wave have to do with either weather or HAARP? I mean, really? What you are saying that since sodium cyanide is deadly, sodium chloride will kill you as well. Not a very smart statement.

And by the way if there are no objects in the vicinity that have the resonance frequency close to 60Hz, absolutely NOTHING will happen.Epic fail.

As long as it has a specific frequency (which they do) it can be MANIPULATED. Control is not the same word as MANIPULATION. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE.

Some people use dictionaries for learning, like you know those books that help to learn the meaning of words and become smart. So here is what the Oxford Dictionary has to say:

manipulate:
to control or influence somebody/something...
to control or use something in a skilful way...

Your lesson is free of charge today.

That's how DUMB this is.

According to the dictionary, your assertion certainly seems this way.

edit on 10-6-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Like i've asked, they're using HAARP, to bounce radio waves off of the ionosphere, just so they could receive a signal, to a submarine moving underwater??? Never mind that that water is comprised of salt.

Like you've been told - long wavelength electromagnetic waves can penetrate some water - VLF about 20 feet, ELF a few hundred feet.

The facts aren't in dispute by anyone except you - who apparently knows more than the rest of the world??

And you call yourselves "scientists"?

No - we call ourselves not as ignorant as you

APPARENTLY, you're not as "smart" as you "think" because, LIKE I SAID: Communication with submarines is difficult because radio waves do not travel well through thick electrical conductors like salt water.

did you not bother to read what I wrote about how far "radio" can penetrate water??

NOT SURE WHAT PART YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! It's apparent you don't UNDERSTAND how WAVES operate. It doesn't matter what type of WAVES they are, whether they be: Sine Waves, ELF Waves, ULF waves, VLF waves, Gamma Waves, MicroWaves or Ocean Waves; they pretty much operate on the same principles, just for different applications.

Make up your mind - either it does not matter, or they are better suited to some applications than others....??

And BTW "sine waves" are a shape - not a type.

As a matter of FACT:

Sound travels far in water, and underwater loudspeakers and hydrophones can cover quite a gap. Apparently, both the American (SOSUS) and the Russian Navy have placed sonic communication equipment in the seabed of areas frequently traveled by their submarines and connected it by underwater communications cables to their land stations. If a submarine hides near such a device, it can stay in contact with its headquarters. An underwater telephone sometimes called Gertrude is also used to communicate with submersibles.
But hey, let's send an ELF wave into the ionosphere, and bounce them back through salt water. lol And i'm "ignorant"? Geeeeeesh

Yes, you are - as demonstrated yet again in this post by an utterly irrelevant mention of SOSUS.

Sure sound waves travel a long way n water - in denser the medium the better they travel - which is why you will sometimes see people putting their ears to railway tracks in old movies to see if a train is coming - based on the sound travelling very well in the solid medium of an iron rail, even if it is discontinuous and joined by bolts and plates as they used to be.

Paradoxically I suspect modern welded continuous rails would be useless for this purpose - because you would hear trains coming from hundreds of miles away!!

It is completely irrelevant to how electromagnetic radiation propagates.

all you are doing is demonstrating time after time that you have no understanding of basic physics.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

So you are saying (without any proof as usual) that HAARP can indeed change the weather. By the way, what are the "elements" and how are they "excited"? You got a decent studio microphone, you must know the answers.
Yawn

Electrons, Ions, Plasma

The ionosphere above our heads is a plasma. Unlike air, it conducts electricity, and in fact, the ionosphere in the polar regions carries large electric currents. The electric conductivity of the ionosphere, unlike that of metals or seawater, is very much influenced by the Earth's magnetic field. This is a rather special plasma, because the ionosphere also contains a fairly high number of neutral atmospheric molecules, with which the ions and electrons constantly collide.

Power of Okla. tornado surpassed Hiroshima bomb

Wind, humidity and rainfall combined precisely to create the massive killer tornado in Moore, Okla. And when they did, the awesome amount of energy released over that city dwarfed the power of the atomic bomb that leveled Hiroshima.

Several meteorologists contacted by The Associated Press used real time measurements to calculate the energy released during the storm's life span of almost an hour. Their estimates ranged from 8 times to more than 600 times the power of the Hiroshima bomb with more experts at the high end.
Might as well add this:

Tornadoes do put out unexplained energy in the form of high frequency radio waves. In the list of references below, the word "sferics" refers to radio static. Some tornadoes apparently generate a strange type of VHF radio static which can be received on standard television sets and used as a crude sort of tornado-detector. www.madsci.org...
And you're trying to convince me of what? That 2+2 doesn't equal 4??? Yes, i'm sure you'll be saying: "tornadoes, like that one, happen, in tornado alley." I've seen all the tired arguments. And some of you call yourselves, "scientists"? You must be government "scientists".

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

f i take a 60 Hz sine wave and boost the frequency +10 db's, what will happen?

Not much. You can't boost the frequency by any amount of dBs.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Yeah, some of you should DENY IGNORANCE, if you believe HAARP is being used to communicate with submarines, underwater. Sure, they're gonna bounce a signal off of the ionosphere, just so they can send that signal beneath the water. Never mind the transmission that would get lost, throughout the journey. I'm GLAD none of you are "scientists".

I do believe you failed to pay attention to this thread. The most knowledgeable people here were indeed very skeptical (to the point of dismissal) that HAARP can act as a comm device to talk to submarines. I'm not sure who you were attacking in the first place, but you sort of shot yourself in the foot when you claimed that ELF won't do at all, to penetrate salt water. You are still trying to deny the obvious fact that you were very wrong, probably due to lack of education. Dial down your hubris and go read some physics books. Peace.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Dude, I see, so it was indeed Obama who weather-bombed Oklahoma... Silly me...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Power of Okla. tornado surpassed Hiroshima bomb

What does that have to do with HAARP?
What does any of what you posted about tornadoes have to do with HAARP or the ionosphere?

edit on 6/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Pick and choose, pick and choose. Then, throw the word....PROOF....into the equation. Speak much and add nothing. Yup, that's what this is all about. It takes 10 people? Really? I still have yet to see any proof that says HAARP is, what you say it is. Where is your PROOF? And, while you're seeking PROOF, what makes your PROOF "truth"? Who decides what is proof, and what isn't proof? YOU? And, who are you? What are your credentials besides 20,000+ stars? Explain to me why Radio Waves emitted from HAARP, can't effect the high frequency radio waves found in most tornadoes?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yes, i'm sure you'll be saying: "tornadoes, like that one, happen, in tornado alley."

That would be why it's called tornado alley....

Imagine that....

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Explain to me why Radio Waves emitted from HAARP, can't effect the high frequency radio waves found in most tornadoes?
How 'bout you explain how they can?
How 'bout explaining how "effecting" the high frequency radio waves found in most tornadoes would affect the tornado itself?

edit on 6/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I still have yet to see any proof that says HAARP is, what you say it is.

Here you go from the link you posted earlier for us lazy humans...

For the lazy

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

There is your proof...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join