It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
As we all know, Hurricane Sandy has it's eye set on NY/NJ, beginning Monday night. My question: Is HAARP feeding Sandy the energy she needs, that will cause the "October Surprise" we've all been hearing about for the past few years??? October Surprise 1st Mention Alex Jones July 2010 Yes, I know it's Alex Jones...but it's the 1st time i can recall hearing the phrase "October Surprise."

High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (H.A.A.R.P.)

HAARP will zap the upper atmosphere with a focused and steerable electromagnetic beam. It is an advanced model of an "ionospheric heater." (The ionosphere is the electrically-charged sphere surrounding Earth's upper atmosphere. It ranges between 40 to 60 miles above the surface of the Earth.)

Second concept: As Earth rotates, HAARP will slice across the geomagnetic flux, a donut-shaped spool of magnetic strings -- like longitude meridians on maps. HAARP may not 'cut' these strings in Gaia's magnetic mantle, but will pulse each thread with harsh, out-of-harmony high frequencies. These noisy impulses will vibrate geomagnetic flux lines, sending vibrations all through the geomagnetic web. " "The image comes to mind of a spider on its web. An insect lands, and the web's vibrations alert the spider to possible prey. HAARP will be a man-made microwave finger poking at the web, sending out confusing signals, if not tearing holes in the threads. " "Effects of this interference with symphonies of Gaia's geomagnetic harp are unknown, and I suspect barely thought of. Even if thought of, the intent (of HAARP) is to learn to exploit any effects, not to play in tune to global symphonies. "

How are Hurricanes Created?

The birth of a hurricane requires at least three conditions. First, the ocean waters must be warm enough at the surface to put enough heat and moisture into the overlying atmosphere to provide the potential fuel for the thermodynamic engine that a hurricane becomes. Second, atmospheric moisture from sea water evaporation must combine with that heat and energy to form the powerful engine needed to propel a hurricane. Third, a wind pattern must be near the ocean surface to spirals air inward. Bands of thunderstorms form, allowing the air to warm further and rise higher into the atmosphere. If the winds at these higher levels are relatively light, this structure can remain intact and grow stronger: the beginnings of a hurricane!

YOU DECIDE!
HAARP (10-26-12)

Hurricane Sandy "Live Tracker"

I've also been hearing chatter about this:
GERMANY TO REPATRIATE & AUDIT 150 TONS OF GOLD RESERVES FROM NY FED!!!
ATS Discussion
And this:Hurricane Sandy as the October election surprise
And now, a word from our sponsors:
Rahm Emanuel on the Opportunities of Crisis

Combine all that, with this....and i'd say "THE PERFECT STORM" indeed!!!

edit on 27-10-2012 by SpittinTruth because: Changed links to youtube vids

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

I don't think there is any HAARP involvement in this one. This is just another typical storm season.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Could be HAARP I guess. Just like Katrina and N.O.
Or, it could be God sending a message to all those heathen women who want to show their breasts in public... Just like Katrina and N.O.
Or, it's just a storm.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

Or just Mother Nature showing her cleavage to the world

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i was going to post and ask what harp status was and what the map means but i went and looked it up myself

HaarpStatus.com is a real-time sensor network from over 28 sensors placed in rural areas across the United States. The sensors can detect the HAARP frequency on the ionosphere. Monitors plasma and ions in the atmosphere trying to predict extreme weather anomalies, and solar radiation effects

Strongest readings in the history of this project have peaked. A never before seen white-shade indicates that a value higher than 10 on the 1-10 scale has been indicated. It has no color assigned!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
IF this were HAARP, why?

It's only an advantage if Obama can save the whole north eastern seaboard at once.

Unless Mitt Romney has HAARP on speed dial.
Hmmm...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
isnt that just proof that haarp is doing exactly what it should be doing and monitoring.

You cant just blame any environmental occurrence on it, i mean if haarp does stuff in the upper atmosphere, as well as detect, we cant just blame every little thing on it every time.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
haarpstatus is a fraudulent site. It uses modified weather maps and claims that they represent HAARP activity. No description of how the "sensors" work, what they measure. No indication of where the "sensors" are located.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

HAARP cannot influence the weather over the Atlantic or anywhere else.
edit on 10/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
isnt that just proof that haarp is doing exactly what it should be doing and monitoring.

You cant just blame any environmental occurrence on it, i mean if haarp does stuff in the upper atmosphere, as well as detect, we cant just blame every little thing on it every time.

If "monitoring" is all you think HAARP does....you're sadly mistaken.

"Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device.

Perhaps, you should actually READ the articles i posted, before you think HAARP is some kind of "monitoring" device. It's a pretty interesting read. HAARP

And, someone asked WHY? Have you not seen the shape America is in, financially. Top that with Germany and Switzerland wanting their Gold counted, and well....that's "why" enough.

Hey, they dropped 2 towers and 1 building with 2 planes. Why the 3rd building??? What was IN that building? Same theory could apply here. A natural disaster would be a great EXCUSE as to why they shouldn't be held responsible, for lost gold.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I haven't checked the validity of this, but looks like "The Perfect Storm" has been in the works for quite a while.

www.weca.org...

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
haarpstatus is a fraudulent site. It uses modified weather maps and claims that they represent HAARP activity. No description of how the "sensors" work, what they measure. No indication of where the "sensors" are located.

Wow. My post actually brought out the LEGENDARY Phage. I'm impressed. I must be on to something. This should be interesting.

BTW Phage. The government doesn't tell us about the various projects they have going on.....but we know they exist. And even if we don't know....at least we "believe" they exist. HAARP is a reality....so don't play it off like it doesnt exist. Here's another one of it's patent statements:

... molecular modifications of the atmosphere can take place so that positive environmental effects can be achieved. Besides actually changing the molecular composition of an atmospheric region, a particular molecule or molecules can be chosen for increased presence. For example, ozone, nitrogen, etc., concentrations in the atmosphere could be artificially increased."

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Killjoy.
I almost had them talking about why HAARP was going to wipe out New York and who would benefit.

OK

Everybody,
Out of the pool.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

HAARP is a reality....so don't play it off like it doesnt exist.
Who said it doesn't exist?

Here's another one of it's patent statements:
That is not a patent for HAARP.

It can be seen from the foregoing that when desirable field line 11 intersects earth's surface 40 at or near a large naturally-occurring hydrocarbon source 42, exceedingly large amounts of power can be very efficiently produced and transmitted in the direction of field lines. This is particularly so when the fuel source is natural gas and magnetohydrodynamic generators are employed.
HAARP does not use natural gas or MHD generators.

The method of claim 1 wherein said threshold excitation of electron cyclotron resonance is about 1 watt per cubic centimeter and is sufficient to cause movement of a plasma region along said diverging magnetic field lines to an altitude higher than the altitude at which said excitation was initiated.
HAARP cannot approach a power density of 1 watt/cm3. It would take an installation at least 1,000 times as powerful as HAARP to do so.

This invention has a phenomenal variety of possible ramifications and potential future developments. As alluded to earlier, missile or aircraft destruction, deflection, or confusion could result, particularly when relativistic particles are employed. Also, large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction or deflection of same.
Possible ramifications, with a system a thousand times more powerful than HAARP.

www.google.com...

The patent calls for power generation capability of 10 billion watts. That's the equivalent of 10 nuclear power plants. That's why it calls for having MHD generators and a handy fuel supply.

The patent is not for HAARP . The system described in the patent has never been built. Not all claims of all patents are possible.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I for one hope its all just a political ploy blowing the entire storm out of proportions to acheive some sort of desired voting poll turnout, maybe to increase early voters count, or maybe to even stop some votes from coming in. In any case i dont know how any of this could be beneficial to either of the candidates so that would be up on the table.

But what would be the intention of using harp at this time to increase the severity of the storm? That has me curious.

Who would have the most to gain? Does anyone happen to know whos in the lead for presidency as of this moment and maybe be on the lookout if there is a turnaround after such an event.. On the obvious note who would have the most authority to use haarp, president or govenor, i think this speculative case might get more interesting if obama is in the loosing now? then again maybe hes winning and this storm somehow assures they loose key votes... all speculation mind you and maybe some naitevity :-)
edit on 27-10-2012 by Mystic Vibes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This has already been covered in another thread.

"the perfect storm" was likely inspired by Hurricane Hazel.

comingbackalive.com...

HAARP will be monitoring short wave distress calls and communications.

Now that NYC has made plans to shut down the subways it looks serious.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cauliflower

HAARP monitors ionospheric conditions. It does not monitor communications.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

HAARP is a reality....so don't play it off like it doesnt exist.

Who said it doesn't exist?

That is not a patent for HAARP.

It can be seen from the foregoing that when desirable field line 11 intersects earth's surface 40 at or near a large naturally-occurring hydrocarbon source 42, exceedingly large amounts of power can be very efficiently produced and transmitted in the direction of field lines. This is particularly so when the fuel source is natural gas and magnetohydrodynamic generators are employed.

HAARP does not use natural gas or MHD generators.

The method of claim 1 wherein said threshold excitation of electron cyclotron resonance is about 1 watt per cubic centimeter and is sufficient to cause movement of a plasma region along said diverging magnetic field lines to an altitude higher than the altitude at which said excitation was initiated.
HAARP cannot approach a power density of 1 watt/cm3. It would take an installation at least 1,000 times as powerful as HAARP to do so.

This invention has a phenomenal variety of possible ramifications and potential future developments. As alluded to earlier, missile or aircraft destruction, deflection, or confusion could result, particularly when relativistic particles are employed. Also, large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction or deflection of same.
Possible ramifications, with a system a thousand times more powerful than HAARP.

conspiration.ca...

The patent is not for HAARP and if all patents do not fulfill all of their claims.

This isn't about a Patent, but since you want to haarp (lol) on it...let's observe :

"Thus, this invention provides the ability to put unprecedented amounts of power in the Earth's atmosphere at strategic locations and to maintain the power injection level particularly if random pulsing is employed, in a manner far more precise and better controlled than heretofore accomplished by the prior art, particularly by detonation of nuclear devices of various yields at various altitudes... " "...it is possible not only to interfere with third party communications but to take advantage of one or more such beams to carry out a communications network even though the rest of the world's communications are disrupted. Put another way, what is used to disrupt another's communications can be employed by one knowledgeable of this invention as a communication network at the same time." "... large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction." "Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device. ... molecular modifications of the atmosphere can take place so that positive environmental effects can be achieved. Besides actually changing the molecular composition of an atmospheric region, a particular molecule or molecules can be chosen for increased presence. For example, ozone, nitrogen, etc., concentrations in the atmosphere could be artificially increased."
, it's about HAARP...which...like i said, is a reality...but not the reality you are led to believe. Please, don't think these ELF's don't effect us. They most CERTAINLY DO!

When we look at ELF radiations coming back from the ionosphere, we know these waves can affect the living systems, including human beings. This is our primary concern. We're talking about the effects of these kinds of subtle energies on humans, such as on some forms of mental disruption in the human brain. This research was done originally at Yale University, but has been carried out in a number of other universities throughout the world. The other major health area of concern to us is ozone depletion. The ionosphere (which is a natural shield surrounding the Earth that filters out cosmic radiation, x-rays and particle streams which would make life on the planet virtually impossible if not filtered out), is the very area they are seeking to disturb, or as they say, "perturb," with these high energy experiments. It's our belief that, as they continue to increase power levels beyond their current levels, the health and safety risks become much greater and we start to enter into a regime with which no one has really experimented.

More about HAARP
edit on 27-10-2012 by SpittinTruth because: broken link

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Cauliflower

HAARP monitors ionospheric conditions. It does not monitor communications.

The military says the HAARP system could: Give the military a tool to replace the electromagnetic pulse effect of atmospheric thermonuclear devices (still considered a viable option by the military through at least 1986) Replace the huge Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine communication system operating in Michigan and Wisconsin with a new and more compact technology Be used to replace the over-the-horizon radar system that was once planned for the current location of HAARP, with a more flexible and accurate system Provide a way to wipe out communications over an extremely large area, while keeping the military's own communications systems working Provide a wide area earth-penetrating tomography which, if combined with the computing abilities of EMASS and Cray computers, would make it possible to verify many parts of nuclear nonproliferation and peace agreements Be a tool for geophysical probing to find oil, gas and mineral deposits over a large area Be used to detect incoming low-level planes and cruise missiles, making other technologies obsolete

It DOESN'T???

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

This isn't about a Patent
Then why did you say this?

let's observe
If it isn't about a patent which is not for HAARP, why do you keep bringing the patent up?

it's about HAARP
No. As I pointed out the patent is about a system 1,000 times more powerful than HAARP.

Please, don't think these ELF's don't effect us. They most CERTAINLY DO!

Who said anything about ELF? I thought the topic was HAARP and hurricane Sandy.

It DOESN'T???

I don't see anything there about HAARP monitoring communications.
BTW, I wouldn't pay a lot of attention to the claims of that con-man Nick Begich.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
HAARP influences the magnetosphere, Phage. As we all know, Magnetism has an absurd effect on our planet ie, tides and so on. So, in lieu of that, why couldn't HAARP have an influence on hurricanes and what not? You are aware of the conspiracy of HAARP causing Katrina and knowing that Katrina was the only hurricane in recorded time to sit in one place for an extended time, right? After all, wasn't HAARP initially "invented" for weather manipulation?

Please address all my questions with links to back up your answers. Please and thank you.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join