It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo's Passport

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'd like to say that yes, I have seen this information discussed here on ATS before. I didn't even search it, because I am sure of it. But I don't really care, because it should be discussed.

The Matrix (1999) affected me in several ways, the first time I saw it, well, it just blew me away. I wasn't "awake" at the time...but I knew there was something there, if that makes any sense.

I don't see it as a "Zionist propaganda film" or anything of the sort. I see it as a glimpse of the truth...maybe not as the movie lays it out, but as a hint as to the spell we are under.

I do prescribe to the belief of the hidden in plain sight way of thinking, as far as approaching anything MSM. Call me crazy, but I think TPTB feel a need to taunt us as to what their true agenda is....as evidenced in many of my threads.

Now, with all of that off of my chest, revisit a particular scene in the movie. It occurs at exactly 17:33 in the full length film. 33 you say?
Neo's passport clearly has an expiration date of September 11, 2001. In a video below, it must be paused at 27 seconds, it's not a full movie clip....

I don't believe in coincidences, BTW, so I'm sure this thread will bring out the usual suspects that poo-poo on these types of topics, but that's fine. This is Skunkworks, after all.

What were they trying to tell us?

Was that particular date the date that our reality "expired"? The date that forces YOU to choose between the Blue Pill or the Red Pill?

Which pill did you choose?

pause at :27 -

an analysis -

a screenshot -

It really says a lot to me.

What does it say to you?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The passport issue has been discussed here many times before. Not saying that reposting it is a bad thing.

The Matrix (1999) affected me in several ways, the first time I saw it, well, it just blew me away. I wasn't "awake" at the time...but I knew there was something there, if that makes any sense.

That makes perfect sense. It's a bit of a cliche but that movie changed my whole perspective, subconsciously at first.

Like you, I was left with a very nagging feeling.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I'm sure the tribes in papua new guinea were devastated to know that reality ended for everyone because mad arabs attacked the US on a specific date that coincidentally appears in a movie.

A movie...

A movie...

Oh wait, they always tell us about things in movies...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

so I'm sure this thread will bring out the usual suspects that poo-poo on these types of topics, but that's fine. This is Skunkworks, after all.

How can you explain this date on the passport, in reasonable terms?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

How can you explain this date on the passport, in reasonable terms?

Coincidences happen, would TPTB be telling me something if my passport expired on the date some major disaster happened or, nothing against you at all, but say it expired on the day you died? Does it really mean anything or just happenstance?

The movie was released in March, so my line of thinking would be that scene or the passport for it was at least made in September. They just chose the month they were working in and some random day, for all we know the prop maker was actually making it on September 11th and just chose a year in the future which happened to be 2001. There could be a lot more reasonable ideas to why the date was chosen, and also if you go out there looking in books, newspapers, TV shows, movies, radio broadcasts, etc. you will find some things that coincide with 9-11 undoubtedly. Not a complete comparison but it is like a Nostradamus type thing, write a ton of prophecies and at some point in time it will look like he was actually predicting the future. Make a bunch of movies and TV shows, and dates will undoubtedly coincide with major events before they happen.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Subconcsious presentiant resonance. Maybe the person who picked that date did so because someone he knows (in the future) was killed in the towers.

Or maybe a glitch in the Matrix?
edit on 5-6-2013 by Magister because: correction

edit on 5-6-2013 by Magister because: corrected the wrong thing

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
In real life you can find a passport issued on any date with special significance. That's far more impressive than a single coincidence in The Matrix, but it's still just coincidental.

I think it's hilarious that people are choosing to base their entire perception of reality on a movie that didn't exist until 1999. All of a sudden they saw a cool new idea and arbitrarily decided it was real.

Life imitates art, as usual. Kids play cops & robbers; adults play Neo & Matrix. Except the adults actually talk themselves into believing it.
edit on 5/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think it's a pretty odd coincidence but nothing more. We're talking a good deal of time before the event and two things come to mind here.

First, is it realistic to suggest that, assuming for a moment this was our Government that did the deed, they would have a date set that far in advance and actually make the target without fail? All the variables and all the unknowns...from something as simple as weather and flight delays to where people were that day and a myriad of other things ....which is more likely? That kind of absolute perfection for planning that far out or the fact the passport in the movie had to pick SOME date and it happened to be that one?

Second, again, if our Government did the dirty deed, what are the odds here that some writer or producer in Hollywood would be given even a blind date with no explanation ....by someone they'd have to have known or they wouldn't use such a piece of data vs. whatever else they already had in mind to use in writing a major movie? If 9/11 wasn't committed by who we saw and is presented, then to say security would have had to be fanatic is the ultimate in understatements.

Was the writer who chose to use that date in the film killed? That would add support to the theory, however morbid that may be to ponder. Again, he'd have known who popped up with the date ..and NO ONE would forget having had someone actually suggest using that date, specifically and with purpose ....once the full meaning came to be known when the appointed day arrived.

This is why I hate numerology. You can read anything into anything if you look hard enough to fit a pre-conceived theory of what it should be. How many things in the last 30 years share a different date by pure happenstance in similar settings to this shot in The Matrix? If that attack had come on a different day because a major storm had New York City or Boston socked in tight that morning would those other coincidences to the new date be looked at in this same way? It almost gets creepy for the effort to make connections at times.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
What does the Sep 01 Sep 13 mean?

You kind of find the things you are looking for that are not really there.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This is the big one:

This episode was aired BEFORE 9/11 occurred. This is by far the most telling out of all of the "9/11 predictions" in Hollywood.

Honestly, how the hell do you make sense out of this?

The show is called "The Lone Gunmen"

And of course, the Bill Cooper prediction as well.

But in all honesty, who cares if it was predicted. WTC 7 fell in its own footprint at free fall speeds due to small office fires. Small office fires scattered around the building managed to destroy every critical core column at the exact same time. Let me repeat that. Small office fires managed to destroy reinforced steel concrete columns at the EXACT same time.

And of course, the infamous Israeli art project that occurred in the WTC tower before 9/11.

www.conspiracy-cafe.com...

All of this is so obvious a toddler with dementia could figure it out. It still completely baffles my mind people honestly believe a fire can bring down a 47 story sky scraper in free fall speed, destroying every critical core column at the exact same time. Just completely makes my head spin.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Neo's passport clearly has an expiration date of September 11, 2001.

Two kinds of inspiration. Divine and demonic.

I'd say this was evil.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The idea of synchronicity is that the conceptual relationship of minds, defined as the relationship between ideas, is intricately structured in its own logical way and gives rise to relationships that are not causal in nature. These relationships can manifest themselves as simultaneous occurrences that are meaningfully related.

Synchronicity

Carl Jung approves of your Thread..

Has anyone edited the Matrix with Dark side of the Moon?

S&F

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Life imitates art, as usual. Kids play cops & robbers; adults play Neo & Matrix. Except the adults actually talk themselves into believing it.

Into believing what?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skjord
WTC 7 fell in its own footprint at free fall speeds due to small office fires. Small office fires scattered around the building managed to destroy every critical core column at the exact same time.

No it didn't. All of this is wrong. Not true. Not even close.

Let me repeat that. Small office fires managed to destroy reinforced steel concrete columns at the EXACT same time.

And of course, the infamous Israeli art project that occurred in the WTC tower before 9/11.

www.conspiracy-cafe.com...

I don't see anything there about terrorists flying hijacked planes into the WTC.

All of this is so obvious a toddler with dementia could figure it out.

So you're saying a toddler with dementia is as smart as a Truther?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tribunal
reply to post by Sankari

Into believing what?

Whatever they prefer to reality. Just look all over this website for examples. People deny reality and insert their own because genuine reality is too boring and they can't bear to accept the fact that magic doesn't exist in some form.

So we end up with aliens, crystal healing, auras, conspiracy theories, time-travellers, and all sorts of outrageous woo. Just because some people can't handle reality.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

So we end up with aliens, crystal healing, auras, conspiracy theories, time-travellers, and all sorts of outrageous woo. Just because some people can't handle reality.

Guess the World cant handle reality.

80 to 90% of the World believe in some sort of God.

Guess they are all Nuts..........

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

This has nothing to do with the Matrix or this thread.

Also, maybe this is not the site for you then.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Explain to me how it is wrong? How does an office fire destroy every single reinforced steel critical column at the exact same time?

Is this supposed to be a joke or something? Are you seriously only responding with "No, this can't happen, and I'm not going to explain why?" haha! What in Gods name?

You don't see anything about terrorists flying planes into WTC? Well obliviously there were planes that hit the towers, but the article goes over something vastly different. It talks about a a group of people that had access to WTC before 9/11 occurred, among other things.

Whats up with the straw man tactics and putting words in my mouth? I never said a truther is the same as a toddler with dementia. I was exaggerating because anyone with the basic knowledge of physics knows that the way WTC 7 fell is impossible without demolition aid.

Your post is very strange. Not only do you not provide any counter argument other then saying "no", I don't think you even looked at the article I linked you.

I guess I'll await your response. What a complete backfire your post was.
edit on 5-6-2013 by Skjord because: grammar

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribunal

Agree.

In one fell swoop, someone decides to call out almost 3/4 of those who are on ATS.

Priceless.

When it comes to the Matrix, I look to Synchronicity.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Well anyway Sankari, I look forward to your reply. I feel like my brain was hit by a sledgehammer after I saw your reply. Just completely baffling. No counter argument other then saying "no" and then the use of the straw man tactics.

Really weird. Does this poster usually do this sort of thing? I guess I'll have to look at his/her post history.

Well I'm off to work now, again, look forward to seeing your reply.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join