It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo's Passport

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

almost an automatic snf. love dat flick. sry to all haters. haters be hatin'...
2ndly, nutin

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The movie "The Matrix" was actually ripped off from a book by some lady. She recently sued the producers, writers, and studios for copyright infringement and won.

I would be curious to know what parts of the movie were from the book and which parts were added in as the added in parts could give you guys a bit deeper rabbit hole.

TMZ - Matrix Lawsuit

Forgive the link source, it was at the top of Google. If you want better there are many.

Good Day.

EDIT: woops wrong link to wrong article

CORRECT: Woman Sues For Matrix Infringment

The previous link is actually a link to a different writer suing for copyright infringment in respect to the Matrix Sequels.
edit on 7-6-2013 by rockn82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is a very interesting topic...
One I might know a little something about.
just want to mark this page, so I can return in a little while to read more and reply further SnF...

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

There are a lot more than just the matrix that holds 9/11 coincidences. Check this out www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

its about smoking weed

u dont smoke u dont get awake,simple as that

or eat it if u dont wana smoke it,i dont care...what am i not suppoused to talk about this? then ban me i dont care for that eather just in advance to let u know or any mod with "rules"

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The Matrix certainly is not a Zionist propaganda piece. It is however a mixture of eastern philosophies wrapped around Plato's Cave allegory. I believe if you have a decent knowledge of general philosophy you can take away a lot more from the matrix and see more of its undertones.

As for the passport issue it has been discussed here and elsewhere ad nauseum. With really nothing more than speculation to fuel the debate. Is it coincidence maybe. Is it an outright hidden in plain sight warning/clue/ego driven up yours from the PTB I don't know know. But I do know we dont have much to go on other than the image of the passport itself.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Neo means = Future
Morpheus. = King of Dreams
Trinity. = three ( Christianity related)

In the fifties the government went along with a very old idea of the illuminati and Freemasons . William Cooper speaks of this. The matrix had immense symbolism and was written over a very long time filled with code, it is a masterpiece. I say it's about me fighting the illuminati, a chance one in a million that was never supposed to happen. Take the blue pill stay asleep.

In the fifties the government signed a deal with my grandfather, who was in the Air Force . William Cooper speaks of this. In the matrix all the black colors and Neo meaning future, 2000 years after the bible and the Millenium coming up. One in a million a kid in the hospital with near fatal head injury and scar on inside of right wrist then becomes a columbine copycat gaining an empire in 2001 just when it was supposed to happen. You can see the subliminals if you look their in plane site you just need to know what to look for. Neo fights the agents and I fought the musicians when they showed themselves. Take the red pill and find out the truth. I was never supposed to be a columbiner they showed up in music something isn't right with reality. 1999 wasn't supposed to happen and couldn't be predicted. Mabus third antichrist of Nostradamus attacks New York in 1999 .

The matrix was one of many possible outcomes, Neo destroys the agents sacrificing himself in the process. Nice oil reserves, the gov. Has. Smart people with ideas take something apart a million different ways. The masons were geniuses and the Freemasons of today or skilled workers artists.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by Char-Lee

Neo is also an anagram for One.

Yes and he gave up his life, died and came back to life.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Given how rich and well woven a tapestry the Wachoskis' Matrix films are, this is somehow more curious a coincidence than it would otherwise be...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I think movies/ads/media drills subliminals into peoples heads so certain things can manifest for "them" (world controllers). Like 9/11 was such a big deception they needed some spiritual help or something. Just a guess.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
They knew about 9/11, and a few other major world events, a hundred years before it happened.
There is no evidence of any of this because of the nature of the technology they use...time travel.
They can fix any leaks before they happen...
There is also some kind of higher force prevention for those who might cause paradox...you are not suppose to be able to tell someone from the past, in a direct manner, about events that will happen in the future.
Hence the indirect ways they let people know...movies etc...

It's either aliens, or the shadow side posing as aliens...I think the latter...

Time travel is real...I've seen it with my own eyes. So help me God...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

We are obviously on different ends of this, so this will be my last reply, no sense in us beating a dead horse when we are at a stalemate.

However, why did they choose the towers and not the white house? Well, because the white house is just a symbol, nothing of real importance there, they might catch the president there but honestly he can be replaced easily enough. The twin towers however, were a center for companies to do world trade and was an economic center in America. Terrorists thought it would cripple the economy attacking a target like that and would do more damage to the nation than destroying the white house which would do nothing. Also, who is to say the one plane where those brave people actually sacrificed their lives and took the terrorists down with them wasn't heading for the white house?

As for why the pentagon is a pentagon, well they had orders not to make it more than four stories tall and use minimal amount of steel. So, that leaves a pyramid out of the question and a full square or rectangular building would use a lot more steel than a pentagon. It solved the height and steel issues, but gave enough space for their needs.

The 4:20 thing is exactly my point, the directors put it in there as a joke. Neo was in an emergency situation so the directors might have thought it cute to make his passport expire on 9/11. Some movies like to go hardcore in the subtle symbolism in there movies, hell as a star wars fan I didn't realize how much symbolism was in the movies for samurai and all that until I watched a documentary on it.

Though, all I still hear is all these things the elites do starting after the 1900's. I'm still waiting on past attacks they planned and taunted their subjects to in the past. Like I said before, the Chicago fire sounds like a perfect thing the elites would do or the burning of Rome. They probably didn't like a dominate power like Rome and manipulated Nero to keep things in check so their grip on global power would continue on through the centuries. There is no way the elites have this much control and their hands in EVERYTHING just by coming to power in the last hundred of years. They would need deep roots throughout the centuries and these kinds of planned attacks against the people would be a reoccurring theme.
edit on 8-6-2013 by deathlord because: typo

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

I think you replied to the wrong guy or missed my other posts. I said the exact same thing as you and know movies like to use symbolism in all kinds of little ways. It is just one reason and like I said before the prop master might have actually been making that passport on 9/11 so just chose the same day he was working on it and put a future year.

Either way, I just wanted to clear up that we are on the same side.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by sonnny1
Guess the World cant handle reality.

Certainly a lot of people find it difficult.

80 to 90% of the World believe in some sort of God.

Guess they are all Nuts..........

No, I don't think so. I'm a Christian myself. Of course, some people think that being a Christian is nuts but that's no skin off my nose.

so it's OK to be crazy, as long as it's YOUR specific brand of crazy, but if it's something you personally disagree with, you can justify baseless, mindless ridicule?

you are a hypocrite of the highest order.
edit on 10-6-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join