It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo's Passport

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The funny thing is, reality is what Christianity conceals. I know this as a fact from experience. I am currently living in a heavy Christian environment after moving from a heavy liberal one.

Still I would rather follow Christianity than Matrix 'doctrine' because the former produces saner people. I would never listen or take anything seriously coming from someone who believe in such things as being born in the wrong body as true, such things are just not possible in my universe. But it is possible to convince oneself of almost anything, or become manipulated in such a way it leads to such conclusions.

I know I'll get a lot of heat from saying this, I rather leave such individuals alone because opinions like mine have zero value to them, I would want everyone to be happy and would never protest against people performing such surgeries or choosing to undergo one, everyone is free to do as they want to as long as they don't hurt themselves or others. But in the past years I consider painful operations as hurting oneself, besides other reasons why I think it's bad, that's just my opinion. Then there is the claim of the being the original author Sophia Stewart.
edit on 6/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Not only is it interesting that Neo's passport had this date, but wasn't it a passport of one of the supposed hijackers that miraculously survived and was found?

IDK, just thinking out loud.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I've seen this specific example of 9/11 synchronicities along with several others before on other threads and have commented on it numerous times as it's fascinating (IMHO anyway!) as I feel that such experiences demonstrate that what we think we know about the world and how it works is possibly, even probably, very different to the reality. Concerning such 9/11 subliminals in the movies and in the media in general I think that it's been proven time and again how deep the connections between Hollywood and the American intelligence community run. So it's plausible that if at least one Hollywood insider was privy to some classified information about 9/11 and used such plot elements in their own productions that it wasn't simply coincidental. It's even plausible (to me!) that such were used as a covert device for the specific purpose of communicating the go ahead to those in the know. Of course if it's all a coincidence then it ultimately begs the question what causes such eerie coincidences to take place? (For me I do like the holographic theory to explain such). I seriously doubt we'll ever know the truth this side of heaven at least. For anyone interested a solid e-book on Scribd that has an exhaustive list of examples on this phenomenon, including Neo's passport too is Imagining 9/11.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

I walked out of the Matrix like waking from a dream and in the past 14 or so years have been slowly becoming more and more aware. Then think of other movies of that year "Fight Club" where the "Establishment" is brought down by ordinary people, when the buildings well you know...

Think about how much of the world has changed after that quote...Think about how the movie sequels changed after that all about CONTROL. This was a rally cry and look at the consequences the world is becoming a police state. It may get much. much worse until we are there but read very closely to what NEO says this is a ONE WORLD ORDER (no borders and boundaries) and a world without you (God(?) or at least the god of this world...

I hope this turns out for the better for all of humanity...
edit on 6-6-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrd101
inside information .

"a ghost army"

Aerion, The Chronicles of Riddick

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathlord

How can you explain this date on the passport, in reasonable terms?

Coincidences happen, would TPTB be telling me something if my passport expired on the date some major disaster happened or, nothing against you at all, but say it expired on the day you died? Does it really mean anything or just happenstance?

The movie was released in March, so my line of thinking would be that scene or the passport for it was at least made in September. They just chose the month they were working in and some random day, for all we know the prop maker was actually making it on September 11th and just chose a year in the future which happened to be 2001. There could be a lot more reasonable ideas to why the date was chosen, and also if you go out there looking in books, newspapers, TV shows, movies, radio broadcasts, etc. you will find some things that coincide with 9-11 undoubtedly. Not a complete comparison but it is like a Nostradamus type thing, write a ton of prophecies and at some point in time it will look like he was actually predicting the future. Make a bunch of movies and TV shows, and dates will undoubtedly coincide with major events before they happen.

Reconcile the date 9-11, it has significance either to the Terrorist (and who was truly behind them) or a so called secret cabal in TPTB that has perhaps infiltrated our own government...

9-11 was also the same day they "Officially"Broke ground on the Pentagon this is a fact not a speculation...and exactly 60 years to the day...not a day or two later not a year or two...1941 - 2001 was when the attack occured. Being that the Pentagon was also a target, why would you persist in that it was an insignificant coincidence?

Profiling human (and criminal) behavior points out that often humans put significance to dates for remembrance, anniversaries, religious, spiritual or other less benign reasons. Why wouldn't an attack on the US and basically the World Economy fall into those same precepts? And do you honestly think the FBI would announce they know this pattern? They don't when they are tracking a serial killer unless they intend to trap them.

History has proven that propaganda often uses media to detail its actions and inform its agents. From Mata Hari to Hanoi Hannah in Vietnam or to draw us into conflicts Nayirah and placed directly in your face the scathing reveal of how theses practices are done in Hollywood with Wag The Dog

Please do not be so Naive to think this is not currently being used and that you are not subjected to propaganda by your own country still, either consciously or subconsciously. Recognizing this is a the first step in denying ignorance.

edit on 6-6-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Back to the synchronicity meme...

I did not see this thread till just now but last night around the time it was being created by the OP I had decided to re-watch The Matrix, one of my faves.

So conspiracy, coincidence or something else?

K~

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
I have to say the September 11th, 2001 on his passport is extremely interesting as this is an example of a very specific detail embedded in The Matrix, while I had only noticed overall themes.

There could be more information in The Matrix Trilogy, if not all of it.

Hey, let's not forget that Neo's place of birth on his passport says Capital City, USA.

Capital city as in NYC, best known as the "capital" of the world...

I know this have been mentioned before on other threads, but wanted to point it out on this one.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
In real life you can find a passport issued on any date with special significance. That's far more impressive than a single coincidence in The Matrix, but it's still just coincidental.

I think it's hilarious that people are choosing to base their entire perception of reality on a movie that didn't exist until 1999. All of a sudden they saw a cool new idea and arbitrarily decided it was real.

Life imitates art, as usual. Kids play cops & robbers; adults play Neo & Matrix. Except the adults actually talk themselves into believing it.
edit on 5/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

yep, so all those scientists and physicists ACTUALLY researching that we do perhaps, live in a giant computer simulation are just believing it because its a "cool new idea" right...

Physicists say there may be a way to prove that we live in a computer simulation

The Measurement That Would Reveal The Universe As A Computer Simulation

Are we living in a computer simulation?

even well before the matrix films i always had this crazy idea that we lived in a holographic/simulation type universe, from very early on (11 years old) obviously as an 11 year old my knowledge wasn't as good as it is now and it was hard to fully bring this into words.

now we see ACTUAL research being done on this and it just boggles my mind.
edit on 6-6-2013 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

It made me thing Of the Emerald tablets:

Somewhere in it, it clearly speaks of an alien force that came to the earth and has hidden from mankind their true nature, locking them in a darkness and hidden the truth.

Far in a past time, lost in the space time, the Children of Light looked down on the world. Seeing the children of men in their bondage, bound by the force that came from beyond. Knew they that only by freedom from bondage could man ever rise from the Earth to the Sun.

Thirty and two were there of the children, sons of Lights who had come among men, seeking to free from the bondage of darkness those who were bound by the force from beyond.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Not only is it interesting that Neo's passport had this date, but wasn't it a passport of one of the supposed hijackers that miraculously survived and was found?

IDK, just thinking out loud.

Didn't think about that, great point!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rayuki

Originally posted by Sankari
In real life you can find a passport issued on any date with special significance. That's far more impressive than a single coincidence in The Matrix, but it's still just coincidental.

I think it's hilarious that people are choosing to base their entire perception of reality on a movie that didn't exist until 1999. All of a sudden they saw a cool new idea and arbitrarily decided it was real.

Life imitates art, as usual. Kids play cops & robbers; adults play Neo & Matrix. Except the adults actually talk themselves into believing it.
edit on 5/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

yep, so all those scientists and physicists ACTUALLY researching that we do perhaps, live in a giant computer simulation are just believing it because its a "cool new idea" right...

Physicists say there may be a way to prove that we live in a computer simulation

The Measurement That Would Reveal The Universe As A Computer Simulation

Are we living in a computer simulation?

even well before the matrix films i always had this crazy idea that we lived in a holographic/simulation type universe, from very early on (11 years old) obviously as an 11 year old my knowledge wasn't as good as it is now and it was hard to fully bring this into words.

now we see ACTUAL research being done on this and it just boggles my mind.
edit on 6-6-2013 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

If we are in a simulation there may be entities that use the place for recreation and use and avatar to play games among us. It could explain a lot of oddities.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The Matrix, regurgitated philosophy for the masses. The only philosophy that rang any truth was Agent Smith's.

The date on neo's passport was completely arbitrary. I'll I see here in this thread is the egotistical hope for superpowers. Good luck.
edit on 6-6-2013 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I could not read any of the other information. Is there a birth date as well ( not sure if passpot have a BD)? Is there anything significant about the passport numbers or other information? As his passport expired on 911, so has the real USA. And similarily, just as Agent Smith dialog explains there are two Neo's , one with a future and one without, there appears to be two USA's one of the Constitution and one of the Babylonian system.Since some people have mentioned the Bible in this thread, let me add my two cents in:

Mystery Babylon the Great as mentioned in the Revelations, the word "mystery" in greek means "hidden and secret'. It also states "come out of her my children" which only means that we are in already in it. So it is a hidden and secret Babylon that has been plopped down on top of us and most cannot see it.

Morpheus= John the Baptist who proclaimed "Behold the Lamb". Similiarly Morpheus recognized Neo
Trinity = Self explainitory , also represents the Church/Bride of Christ concept.
There is a Judas type of character who betrays. A group of Disciples, The Oracle represents the testimony of the OT Prophets, Smith is the Devil/Antichrist/Roman Government.Neo death and resurrection into power like Christ. The remnant of ZIon, Nebucanezzer ship is like when Israel went into captivity under Nebucanezzer , yet Daneil and others still thrived.

edit on 6-6-2013 by TimeOfZera because: mis

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeOfZera

And Neo's abilities in the matrix could become our own as anyone with the correct thinking could see the matrix.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

(Excuse moi engrish.)

I'm so sorry to tell you Sankari, that i am finding you very arrogant. Please do yourself and others a favor and correct your stance.

Your take is often outright stupid, with teenager arrogance. I'm sure you Feel Special. (lol right?)

BTW, your alias "sankari" means "a hero" in finnish but i can tell you that you are not showed any kind of heroism from where i'm looking.

Looks more like trolling to me, and yes, i know how there is others who feel the same.

Grow up, a please.

PS. And you know, its not Your choice that you can stay on this forum. It's the forum owners choice, after that its yours. ^^

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Thank you for that VID. iT'S FRICKING EPIC. lOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

So Neo basically sets humanity free. Neo means "young" or is it Near Earth Object...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Could be nothing but..... on the Gelatin website on pg1 it says the "artists" were working on the 91st floor of tower 1....
hmm 91...1..... 911??!!!
ive seen many other refrences to 911 in other things the simpsons for instance, rug rats in paris, just a quick youtube search for 9/11 in movies should dispell any neysayers

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The other day they had Beverly hills cop with Eddie Murphy on Tv. Some how I got sucked into watching it, and they'res a scene when Eddie Murphy goes into a lawyers office and fools him into looking through his computer.... and they'res a shot of the computer screen and what do you know, the date is 9/11. I don 't think anyone else has ever pointed this out. It says something else next to the date too, but I didn't catch what it was.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join