It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo's Passport

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
All right, I posted a thread on The Matrix: Reloaded. After watching The Matrix: Revolutions (which I will explain in a new thread) I have begun to wonder what happens after.

I actually am under the impression that some of us who finish this game and want out are allowed to return to Earth as the cycle reboots and help out from behind the scenes. I think the Illuminati may be composed, at least in part, by people who've already been here before and they know it's all just a game so...

They totally put symbolism in movies and entertainment, not to taunt us, but because they are interested to see if anyone will pick up on it and might be having fun.

I would take The Matrix Trilogy very seriously. I think it is basically a playbook for the times we are in, even the names are explicitly chosen to represent exactly what they mean, like Neo, Trinity, and the ship The Logos.
edit on 5-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Whatever was behind it, I don't believe in coincidences like this on that level, and synchronicity is a reocurring theme in my life.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I have been looking into synchromysticism for a few years, especially in movies and television, and entertainment in general.

For those that do understands what this entails, then names of Jake Kotze, and Soundless Dawn and Christopher Knowles, should be know and if this subject does interest you, and you dont know give it a peek

Most people that scoff at this have no idea what it takes to make a movie, and how much detail it takes to make a particular scene, but also how easy it is to add or dismiss some things. If in a movie something like a date, a place, a pyramid in the back ground, words written on the wall in a major scene, these are all played out in much detail, and are NOT by accident.

Many of these movies that have many sync's are stories that are told in a manner that speaks to some, while others see them as pure entertainement, those that know where to look and what to look for get an entirely different story.

If you dont understand symbols, the importance of them, and the message that is being conveyed then you are missing out.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Guess the World cant handle reality.

Certainly a lot of people find it difficult.

80 to 90% of the World believe in some sort of God.

Guess they are all Nuts..........

No, I don't think so. I'm a Christian myself. Of course, some people think that being a Christian is nuts but that's no skin off my nose.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribunal
reply to post by sonnny1

Whatever was behind it, I don't believe in coincidences like this on that level, and synchronicity is a reocurring theme in my life.

I try to think outside the box, and as NoRegretsEver said, Many scenes are NOT by accident. The Matrix trilogy are movies that makes you think. Its just a weird rabbit hole, that wasn't expected, especially within a Movie that tends to have a outside the box theme.

edit on 6-6-2013 by sonnny1 because: misinterpreted....sorry

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I think you misinterpreted my comment, I obviously am saying the same thing as you, it is not a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Sankari

So we end up with aliens, crystal healing, auras, conspiracy theories, time-travellers, and all sorts of outrageous woo. Just because some people can't handle reality.

This has nothing to do with the Matrix or this thread.

Yes it does. All of these things are part of individual perceptions of reality, which is entirely relevant to this thread.

Also, maybe this is not the site for you then.

That's for me to decide, not you.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

I think you misinterpreted my comment, I obviously am saying the same thing as you, it is not a coincidence.

Ah, yes I misinterpreted.

I am sorry, will edit......

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skjord
reply to post by Sankari

Explain to me how it is wrong?

The description you gave is incorrect. WTC7 did not collapse in the way that you claim, for the reasons you've stated.

How does an office fire destroy every single reinforced steel critical column at the exact same time?

It didn't. WTC7 was repeatedly struck by large pieces of debris from the other towers, which caused massive physical damage and set it on fire. The fire burned for more than 6 hours, and eventually the building collapsed because it was too weak to support itself. The collapse did not occur in free fall.

If you want to discuss it further I suggest you visit the 9/11 forum and read the other threads on this topic.

Your post is very strange. Not only do you not provide any counter argument other then saying "no", I don't think you even looked at the article I linked you.

I did, and I laughed. Hard. Now I'm laughing even harder.

edit on 6/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

No, I don't think so. I'm a Christian myself. Of course, some people think that being a Christian is nuts but that's no skin off my nose.

It's about as nuts as,

aliens, crystal healing, auras, conspiracy theories, time-travellers, and all sorts of outrageous woo. Just because some people can't handle reality.

Reality like the Bible?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

No problem. The way I put it was a bit confusing.

edit on 6-6-2013 by Tribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Guess the World cant handle reality.

Certainly a lot of people find it difficult.

The funny thing is, reality is what Christianity conceals. I know this as a fact from experience. I am currently living in a heavy Christian environment after moving from a heavy liberal one.
edit on 6-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

That must be annoying.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I have to say the September 11th, 2001 on his passport is extremely interesting as this is an example of a very specific detail embedded in The Matrix, while I had only noticed overall themes.

There could be more information in The Matrix Trilogy, if not all of it.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I have to reiterate that I have reason to believe The Matrix Trilogy is definitely presenting us with a playbook of the time period we are in, apparently with details. I made some other discoveries today that I might bring up in another thread about The Illuminati in general.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Signals

The idea of synchronicity is that the conceptual relationship of minds.

Synchronicity

Two kinds of synchronicity. Divine and demonic.

If you ask me the movie the Matrix was all about spiritual Babylon telegraphing a punch by naming the date that we would be attacked.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

80 to 90% of the World believe in some sort of God.

Guess they are all Nuts..........

Maybe 10% to 20% are nuts.....

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The writers of the lone gunmen episode knew all about sep 11 2001 so whats to say the writers of the matrix didn't. seems like people got inside information well in advance of the september 11th attacks.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

It didn't. WTC7 was repeatedly struck by large pieces of debris from the other towers, which caused massive physical damage and set it on fire. The fire burned for more than 6 hours, and eventually the building collapsed because it was too weak to support itself.

So we are to understand that you are calling Silverstein the owner a lier when he said publicly that he gave to order to have the building pulled (controlled demolition).

Larry Silverstein, the owner of the WTC complex, admitted on a September 2002 PBS documentary, 'America Rebuilds' that he and the NYFD decided to 'pull' WTC 7 on the day of the attack. The word 'pull' is industry jargon for taking a building down with explosives.

Silverstein states, in reference to World Trade Center Building 7, "I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

Silverstein clearly states the building was pulled and not destroyed by debris. Those that believe it fell due to fire or debris via the OS are drinking gov cool aid.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

You must realise though,that this IS a conspiracy site,with forums for alien/ufo/metaphysical/paranormal topics,also religion.If you only ever want to see "normal" subject matter,you are going to be irritated often.

Imo,if you believe there is nothing more to the world than what you yourself have experienced,you still cannot possibly judge those who Have experienced other phenomena,as being simply bored with plain old "reality".You only live your own life,no one else's.If You have no reason what-so-ever to believe that there is a lot more to life and this world than what many folks think,fine.That's your prerogative.Your life,your opinion.But to say every one who believe differently (and often because of life-long experience) are nuts,is just plain arrogant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join