It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo's Passport

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkipoemz

did a quick google and it seems some other avid ats user spotted it soon....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

might have the scene your refering to

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

from the ats page mentioned above .....

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
This has been brought up in plenty of threads already. Although I do really like the thread title.

There are some very suspicious coincidences of references to 9/11 including:
- Neo's passport in The Matrix listing its expiry as "Sep 11 2001"
- TV skit talking about a false-flag Terrorist attack involving jets and the Twin Towers
- Terminator 2 "Warning: 9/11" bridge reference.

But there are quite a few silly ones included, such as:
- "Earnest" character being chased by the filing cabinets
- Beverly Hills Cop where the logs in the background show multiple lines starting 9/11/1984
- Movies like "Eraser" simply showing a camera shot of the Twin Towers

[edit on 23/8/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
although i must say i do think the beverly hills cop was a reference....
googleing the date mentioned is interesting .....

www.google.co.uk... era&q=9/11/1984&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest

www.google.co.uk.../11/1984&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest
edit on 6-6-2013 by anonymous1legion because: (no reason given)

www.google.co.uk.../11/1984&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest

cant seem to get it right just google "9/11/1984"

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by winofiend

so I'm sure this thread will bring out the usual suspects that poo-poo on these types of topics, but that's fine. This is Skunkworks, after all.

How can you explain this date on the passport, in reasonable terms?

Pretty sure I authored a thread on this a while back. Maybe I just "meant to" and got distracted. Happens all the time.

My conclusion is that the amazingly switched-on Wachowskis were tapping into the collective unconscious (which knows what's up), and unconsciously (or maybe consciously, due to the ritualistic numerological value of the date) put that date on the passport. There was an enormous amount of attention to detail in the first Matrix film.

In other words, they were doing what the Webbot project is continually trying to do.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkipoemz

There are bunches of videos on youtube that show scenes from movies or tv shows that they think hint at 9/11 just like Neo's passport.

At any rate, I never understood why a supersecret society that rules the world behind the curtain should feel compelled to leave hints that apparently can be deciphered by just about any schmock with internet access...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So movies that reference other dates they should just be ignored and only films that picked 9/11 for a date should be looked at?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

go ahead pick another date of your choosing and post as many links as the 9/11 reference in movies,
i bet you cannot find another date which is referenced so many times over and over and over... if you can then i suppose i will eat my tin-foil hat!

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
My time has past for editing my post a few pages back, but I wanted to add the name Steve Willner as someone who is a genius with this a.k.a Soundless Dawn, and also that there was a thread a while back when the Sandy Hook event took place and there was a screenshot of the last Batman movie and the place on the map that was next to get hit was also "Sandy Hook".

Please understand that this isnt done by just anyone, and no, not just anyone off the street knows to look for these things, those in the "business" use these techniques the way that thousands of years ago, people wrote in code, for only others to see without getting caught.

Just looking at "Holly-Wood" in general you will see that there is a little bit of everything, esoteric, secret, magical, devious, and yes, down right sinister. As a matter of fact the things that they display on the screen is also worldwide, just imagine this....

I decided that I have an important secret to tell you, but I know that through regular channels this would be impossible. I am a writer, and I choose to write a play with all that I choose to convey to you, and all you have to do is show up.

Things like this are NOT uncommon when secrets needed to be exchanged. Royalty, Whistleblowers. Anarchists, and many of the rebellions hundreds even thousands of years ago were relayed this way. Uprisings, subliminals, assassinations, etc,. were all messaged through mediums in this way, you just have to do a bit of searching, and you will find it, this is NOT just movies.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The Big Lebowski also had 9/11 date on the check written at the checkout counter as Pres Bush is on the TV stating aggression against Kuwait will not stand. 58 seconds into the vid.

my appologies if someone already posted this.
edit on 6-6-2013 by YeshuaWarrior because: video

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Skjord

Really weird. Does this poster usually do this sort of thing? I guess I'll have to look at his/her post history.

In a word yes. Not the only one though here/

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
reply to post by opethPA

go ahead pick another date of your choosing and post as many links as the 9/11 reference in movies,
i bet you cannot find another date which is referenced so many times over and over and over... if you can then i suppose i will eat my tin-foil hat!

4/20

Eat that foil!

And I want pictures.

Do you guys not realize that 9/11 is also the number for calling the cops? It was always a pretty famous number.
edit on 6-6-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Seeing as the matrix was set in 1999 as far as I'm aware the passport in the film had to have an expiry date between late 1999 t late 2009 as passports last 10 years. All this assuming the passport had to be in date. Thus 365x10=3650 so the odds of sept 11 2001 being the date on that passport are 3650-1. Not huge odds by any means but still is a remarkable coincidence

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

No, of course not.

But, significant dates demand significant scrutiny...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by sonnny1
Guess the World cant handle reality.

Certainly a lot of people find it difficult.

80 to 90% of the World believe in some sort of God.

Guess they are all Nuts..........

No, I don't think so. I'm a Christian myself. Of course, some people think that being a Christian is nuts but that's no skin off my nose.

So you find it sane to dismiss "auras, magic, crystal healing, etc" but somehow your christian religion, along with a magical sky god, and his son who is magically born from a virgin woman and performs earth shattering miracles such as raising the dead, turning water into wine, etc to be real?

Who is the real lunatic here?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by supermarket2012

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by sonnny1
Guess the World cant handle reality.

Certainly a lot of people find it difficult.

80 to 90% of the World believe in some sort of God.

Guess they are all Nuts..........

No, I don't think so. I'm a Christian myself. Of course, some people think that being a Christian is nuts but that's no skin off my nose.

So you find it sane to dismiss "auras, magic, crystal healing, etc" but somehow your christian religion, along with a magical sky god, and his son who is magically born from a virgin woman and performs earth shattering miracles such as raising the dead, turning water into wine, etc to be real?

Who is the real lunatic here?

Anyway, my attack isn't on christianity, but when a member of ATS takes it upon himself to insult a wide range of people, including more than half of the people here on ATS, it deserves a response.

By all means, I understand skepticism. In fact, more often than not, I find many skeptics to be better critical thinkers than conspiracy theorists, or "spiritualists". However, a man who denounces magick, auras, and many things seemingly mystical, and then professes his attachment to modern day christianity, isn't really a skeptic, but more of a close-minded pretender.

There is nothing special, intelligent, or remarkable about an individual who denounces or belittles the beliefs of others, and yet adheres to a religious system that in itself believes in the same thing - miracles, magic, demons, angels, etc etc. It more or less is plain bigotry. My way of thinking is better than yours! My religion is better than yours!

To denounce magick and the mystical, and a post later claim your stakes in a religion that recognizes both, is beyond absurd.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Reconcile the date 9-11, it has significance either to the Terrorist (and who was truly behind them) or a so called secret cabal in TPTB that has perhaps infiltrated our own government...

9-11 was also the same day they "Officially"Broke ground on the Pentagon this is a fact not a speculation...and exactly 60 years to the day...not a day or two later not a year or two...1941 - 2001 was when the attack occured. Being that the Pentagon was also a target, why would you persist in that it was an insignificant coincidence?

Profiling human (and criminal) behavior points out that often humans put significance to dates for remembrance, anniversaries, religious, spiritual or other less benign reasons. Why wouldn't an attack on the US and basically the World Economy fall into those same precepts? And do you honestly think the FBI would announce they know this pattern? They don't when they are tracking a serial killer unless they intend to trap them.

History has proven that propaganda often uses media to detail its actions and inform its agents. From Mata Hari to Hanoi Hannah in Vietnam or to draw us into conflicts Nayirah and placed directly in your face the scathing reveal of how theses practices are done in Hollywood with Wag The Dog

Please do not be so Naive to think this is not currently being used and that you are not subjected to propaganda by your own country still, either consciously or subconsciously. Recognizing this is a the first step in denying ignorance.

edit on 6-6-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

So, the terrorists had access to the same public knowledge we have, from what you said right? They like to choose significant dates for attacks, most terrorists of local and global scale do. 911 has plenty of significance throughout the US and made for a good day to do an attack and leave an impact. Honestly, it makes more sense why they chose to attack that date since that is when ground was broken on the pentagon.

Also, obviously every country has propaganda to make itself look superior to the rest of the world. Why are you being so naive to think it is all some master plan, why do you think many people in the UK hate the US? Propaganda by each country that makes them look better in their own eyes, a big reason people of different countries hate each other without actually getting to know the people themselves.

Like another poster said, look for 4/20 references in movies and tv shows, you will find all kinds of them, actually way more than 9/11 references. Is TPTB trying to tell us to smoke up and blaze all the time, is that their agenda to make everyone potheads because there are so many references?

Also, since you seem to be knowledgeable on this, maybe you can enlighten me some. This super secret behind the scenes powerhouse obviously didn't just come to power in recent decades and all that, this is something that would have to had started thousands of years ago to keep pulling strings like this. So, I am wondering where are all the references to terrorist type attacks in 500's, 1000's, 1500's, where are the documents of propaganda then? If they have so much influence and can get their message into anything they want such as movies, tv, radio and so on, they must have been doing this for a very long time. There should be quite a bit of references of them showing dates before events happen throughout the centuries. All I ever see is "look they were predicting 9/11!", were there predictions for something recent like the Chicago fire of 1871? The fire wasn't terrorism but had profound change on Chicago itself, seems like the perfect event for TPTB to make Chicago in their image by burning it down and rebuilding it.What about the burning of Rome, any predictions before that in older texts and propaganda from the day?

Show me something before 1900's and there might be a little more truth to it, instead of clinging onto a passport in a movie, when there have been thousands and thousands of movies made by that time. Also, 911 is a recognized call for help, Neo was obviously wanting help and wanting to get to the truth, so they might have thought it cute to make his passport expire on 9/11 as a tiny symbolism for Neo's plight to get out of the situation.
edit on 6-6-2013 by deathlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Watch The Puppet Masters, 1994. It speaks a little bit to the mind of the people who actually orchestrate these things. Also find Thomas Barnett's lectures which are pretty good. But the fact is, people talk. You only have to be there to hear them.

Steven Spielberg, mentioned in Obama's speech at the White House Correspondents dinner, sat at the same table as James Clapper, the Director of National Intelligence... I'll bet that's not a coincidence.

Spoon-feeding the public has been the master public relations job coming from globalist belligerent leaders. We have to say no.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tribunal
reply to post by darkbake

That must be annoying.

Oh God yes it is, and it is affecting my sanity, intelligence and my ability to write coherent posts here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by winofiend

so I'm sure this thread will bring out the usual suspects that poo-poo on these types of topics, but that's fine. This is Skunkworks, after all.

How can you explain this date on the passport, in reasonable terms?

When all else fails: Ask Occam.

What would be the point of the powers that be to hide a vague reference in a movie about a completely unrelated event?

There is no purpose behind it - at all. If you're powerful enough to control the world, chances are you don't give a damn about sneaking it covert style into a movie that more than 3/4ths of the world will never see.

edit on 6-6-2013 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join