It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Boston bombing suspect speaks - video - Channel 4 News

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by 23432

Ignorance of what ?
How to differentiate between a real and a fake ID ?
Foreign intelligence agencies often run operations in target countries and pretend that they are the local law of some sort or the other .

None of that matters when it comes to one's own criminal actions.

See ya,
Milt

One still need to prove that he planned , prepared and placed these bags knowing that there were bombs in them .
So far all that there is to see is eyewitness accounts of him placing the bag which in and of itself is not an evidence that he has planned and prepared these bombs with an intent to kill and maim .

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

I will wait for ALL the available evidence before I shall pronounce the guilty or innocent verdict .

Unless you are directly involved in Dzhokhar's trial process, you DO NOT have the right to analyze "ALL the available evidence", or even "pronounce the guilty or innocent verdict".

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

One still need to prove that he planned , prepared and placed these bags knowing that there were bombs in them .

No! That's not true! One only needs to show EVIDENCE of the above.

So far all that there is to see is eyewitness accounts of him placing the bag which in and of itself is not an evidence that he has planned and prepared these bombs with an intent to kill and maim .

Nope! You're wrong again! That is, indeed, EVIDENCE that he "planned and prepared these bombs with an intent to kill and maim ". It's just not PROOF, beyond all reasonable doubt, that he did so.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by deadeyedick
To me it is quite clear that he is guilty because of the things he did not do. I am referring to the time after the bombing when he was hiding. Did he ever try to clear his name or plead his case. He had ample opportunity in which an innocent person would have. Add that with all the rest of the evidence and you have guilt. The main question i have is if there are people in the U.S. that paved the way for this bs.

Did you hear the part where the brothers heard they were being looked for and turned themselves in to the campus police?? Who was then shot by the police who came to get them??What would you do once you knew they wanted you dead?

Why not look at the true history of these boys? They showed none of the signs always shown by radical religious fanatics. They were involved in life and school. The dead boy was hoping for the Olympics and had a good chance.
Is that a trick question? I am a regular poster on a conspiracy site. Everybody has been out to get me all my life. I have came here to profess my innocence over and over.

Here have a look at a thread i made while getting strong vibes that evening. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-6-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

Oh jeeeze .... so you going to try to sell us on that the bombers are just going to pick up random bags with bombs and place them at the Marathon and not know that there are bombs in them? And then they'll go on to throw a bomb at cops and civilians and not know what they are throwing at them? '

Really? Now that's just silly ....

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
What if, "if the pressure cooker doesn't fit, you must acquit?” That’s a bad joke, but seriously it could turn out that the pressure cookers that were used were too big to fit in their bags. I remember seeing a photo with a brown bag by the fence. I also remember a shredded black bag that was recovered from one of the sites.

The above aside, all we ever saw (any of us) was video of two men walking down the street the day of the bombing, just walking. There is supposed to be a video of a person setting down a bag at one of the sites, however it was never released to the public and therefore, I’m still not convinced.

Besides the Orlando killing, I still have issues with the events that took place 2 days after the bombing. It was reported that, a video was found showing an individual placing a bag at one of the sites and that they had full facial recognition on the person, an arrest was made and the suspect was en-route to the courthouse, a press conference was set up for 5pm, minutes later a bomb threat was called into the courthouse, press conference was canceled, and the press back tracked their story and sweep up the trail. It wasn’t for another day or two that the video of the two suspects walking down the street was released. You can read more about it here.

Possible cover-up in Boston, don't let this slip by.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by mideast

But people don't like to get out of the govt's umbrella , because they have been told that "it is scary out there , you can't make it on your own"

They have been feared of the fear of being independent thinkers.

Which Government?

There are many, if not ALL Governments that have sway on many of their peoples. Some more than Others. Totalitarian Governments, Governments run by Religion. The list goes on.

Yes , imperialists , liberals ,..

He will get his trial. Hopefully all the evidence will be brought out for the World to see. If they find him guilty, then those who supported him will have a giant let down, and will cry Conspiracy regardless. Even if they see the evidence. Even if he pleads guilty outright.

I doubt the ones who supported him won't be let down , because the ones who commit these actions don't believe that the moon comes out of the clouds one day.

And the ones who don't believe that , always do adventurous things and get many people killed by pushing one button.

The govts that invade other nations and manipulate their own people and claim "we want to sell candy to those nations , we are helping them to get democracy , we are building what we destroyed "

The govt which pass bills to put more pressure on their own nation to keep them ready and convinced for other invasions.

The govt which invade countries by claiming that they have been victim , then they terrorize one nation because two buildings fell down.They occupy the country for 12 years .That is their justice.

Man your govt is one of the most evil imperialists in the history.

No Empire killed nations in seconds.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The govt which invade countries by claiming that they have been victim , then they terrorize one nation because two buildings fell down.They occupy the country for 12 years .That is their justice.

And don't forget the added bonus that this regime now has access to the biggest opium and cannabis produce in the world, what kind of justice is this?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by 23432

I will wait for ALL the available evidence before I shall pronounce the guilty or innocent verdict .

Unless you are directly involved in Dzhokhar's trial process, you DO NOT have the right to analyze "ALL the available evidence", or even "pronounce the guilty or innocent verdict".

See ya,
Milt

This court case ought to be public i.e open court where all the evidence is disclosed for scrutiny.

Fail or Prevail ?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by 23432

Oh jeeeze .... so you going to try to sell us on that the bombers are just going to pick up random bags with bombs and place them at the Marathon and not know that there are bombs in them? And then they'll go on to throw a bomb at cops and civilians and not know what they are throwing at them? '

Really? Now that's just silly ....

I am not going to try to sell anyone anything . Its a mere question which any competent defence attorney will ask in a trial like this one .

It is also possible that his brother were the one who built the bombs and planned the attack while the younger brother was kept in the dark .
Or
If he built the bombs , there ought to be some dna evidence left behind for example .

So far the evidence for planning is not to be found except the Russian intel .
Putin is not really a credible witness because he has sworn an oath to destroy the Americans while he already genocided the Chechen nation .

Evidence for the preparation is also not to be found so far ; Where did they buy the materials ? When did they buy it ? When and Where did they assembled it ?
Questions like this ought to be asked and answers ought to be public for the scrutiny .

Evidence for the placing of the bag is still pending .

Oh jeeeze .... so you going to try to sell us the notion that Putin (who has sworn an oath to destroy America) is actually telling the truth which is going to benefit America ?

Really ? Now , that is even sillier .

edit on 5-6-2013 by 23432 because: add

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

This court case ought to be public i.e open court where all the evidence is disclosed for scrutiny.

What makes you feel so qualified to make that determination?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Man your govt is one of the most evil imperialists in the history.

I was hoping this wasn't going to be another anti US rant, but alas I see it is.......

As you know, the restrictions for those who are allowed to even post from other countries, are based on what Government affiliation they work for. Not everyone is entitled to post their opinion, even if they are biased or one sided. Many Totalitarian regimes wont let their public even see the truth, or look for it. You are blessed to have that option of opinion.

I am not going to go down the road of posting the many Religious Governments atrocities, as it really doesn't get us anywhere.

Like I said, ALL Governments have blood on their hands. That doesn't give ANYONE the right to KILL Innocent people in the name of.

Unless you agree with that premise. If so, then there is no reasoning with you.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

It is also possible that his brother were the one who built the bombs and planned the attack while the younger brother was kept in the dark .

Do you have any evidence of that?

If he built the bombs , there ought to be some dna evidence left behind for example .

That's only wishful thinking, on your part. I feel you put too much faith in Hollywood!

So far the evidence for planning is not to be found except the Russian intel .

Absolutely wrong!

Where did they buy the materials ?

Some of the explosive material came from Phantom Fireworks in Seabrook, N.H.

When did they buy it ?

Feb. 6, 2013

Where did they assembled it ?

At Tamerlan's apartment.

Questions like this ought to be asked and answers ought to be public for the scrutiny .

There! I have answered your questions. From now on, do your own damn research! THE ANSWERS ARE PUBLIC!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Many Totalitarian regimes wont let their public even see the truth, or look for it. You are blessed to have that option of opinion.

That is n0t the whole truth.

Many people don't know English.

Many people know English , don't like to look for something outside the umbrella.

Like I said, ALL Governments have blood on their hands. That doesn't give ANYONE the right to KILL Innocent people in the name of

I do believe that govts are not angels , but I do believe that they are not the same.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Yes yes we get it .. you live in Iran and since you listen to the Iranian government propaganda all day (and believe it) you hate what they claim America does and you just luv your country. So what does that have to do with the Boston bombers blowing up innocent people?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You do see that I come here on ATs , and you say that I am listening to my govt.

Are you blind or just biased ?

I don't like that innocent people get killed but I am suspicious that US govt is going to put more pressure on the people based on the events which no one can get a clue why these terrorist kill people , or who are the terrorists.

here is how I believe that US govt is going to do it's mission again

American govt is hitting himself again

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

A quote from your thread that you linked...

US govt is hitting itself by bombing its own people to start a dangerous war anywhere it wants. Like it did in 9/11.

There's your first mistake. Wanting to believe your government everytime they tell you that we do this to ourselves when I can equally post information showing that Iran was involved in 9/11.

The 9/11 Commission's chapter, "Assistance from Hezbollah and Iran to Al Qaeda," documents Iran's facilitation of transit for Al Qaeda members through its territory from 2000-2001. After listing various examples, the report states, "In sum, there is strong evidence that Iran facilitated the transit of Al Qaeda members into and out of Afghanistan before 9/11, and that some of these were future 9/11 hijackers. There is also circumstantial evidence that senior Hezbollah operatives were closely tracking the travel of some of these future muscle hijackers into Iran in November 2000."

Further investigation has indeed revealed evidence suggesting Iran was aware of the planning for 9/11. According to The New York Times, "two defectors from Iran's intelligence service have testified that Iranian officials had ‘foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks,'" and one of the defectors also "claimed that Iran was involved in planning the attacks."

Those defectors have been called as witnesses in a case brought by families of the victims of the September 11 attacks. "The court papers also include sworn statements from staff members of the 9/11 Commission, including Dietrich Snell, a former top terrorism prosecutor at the Justice Department, who states in his affidavit that ‘there is clear and convincing evidence the government of Iran provided material support to Al Qaeda in the planning and execution of the 9/11 attack.' He said the support came in the form of 'facilitating the travel of members of the 9/11 conspiracy to and from Afghanistan and Pakistan.'"

www.unitedagainstnucleariran.com...

And that's just the information connected to 9/11. You should open and read the rest of the list on Iran's ties to Al Qaeda.
edit on 6-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The 9/11 Commission's chapter, "Assistance from Hezbollah and Iran to Al Qaeda," documents Iran's facilitation of transit for Al Qaeda members through its territory from 2000-2001.

It is easy for Zionists to glue every one they want to everywhere they decide.

But at least , all skeptics find out the unclear and uncertainties the govt used as strong expression to justify invading and occupying countries.

It has been clear for all none blind people around the world that US govt is the one who is founding Al-Qaeda.

But you don't like to see that and you you glue Hezbullah to Al-qaeda to get your own Zionist agenda out.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

1 - Dude .. the Hezbollah terrorists are Iranian.
Your government has it's deadly claws in everyone else's business. It's not innocent.

2 - Your rhetoric .. which came straight from the totalitarian Iranian Government propaganda machine .. is wrong and off topic.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

1 - Dude .. the Hezbollah terrorists are Iranian.
Your government has it's deadly claws in everyone else's business. It's not innocent.

Hezbullah are the people who defend their county against Israel.

And I am sure that you think every one who stands against Israel is terrorist.

Iran has helped Hezbullah because they are Muslims who have been oppressed by Israel.

I didn't say "Iran has not helped Hezbullah" , I said "gluing Hezbullah to Al-Qaeda is what Zionists do to play victim"

- Your rhetoric .. which came straight from the totalitarian Iranian Government propaganda machine .. is wrong and off topic.

Iran helps every single govt who stands for it's independence , from east to west.

But Imperialists don't like it and call us totalitarian.
edit on 7-6-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join