It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible cover-up in Boston. Don't let this slip by.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
One key item that would help me be okay, in my mind about this whole Boston Bombing case, would be the video that is claimed to show a suspect placing a bag at the scene of the crime. However, I suspect a cover-up and if my suspicions are correct, we will never see that video. Only time will tell but for now I want to remind people about this video and what happened when it was found. This thread is meant for discussion on this topic only to prevent confusion.

I was at work on 4/17/2013 sitting near the radio listening to the news when I hear that law enforcement had gotten a video from one of the department stores that showed someone placing a bag at one of the blast sites. There were reports that they had full facial recognition on this person and that an arrest was emanate.

I was happy to hear that it looked like police were going to get someone and get to the bottom of this, but what happened next, I still have not gotten over. Within an hour of reports of an emanate arrest, reports came out that an arrest had been made, the suspect was being taken to the courthouse, and a press conference was even scheduled for later that day. I started to tell people and within 5-15 minutes, someone paying attention to a different news source, informed me that a bomb threat had been called into the courthouse and that it was being evacuated. Shortly after we are told by the press that they had the story wrong, had jumped to conclusions, and that no arrest had been made. The press conference was also canceled. Another day went by until the FBI released photos of the 2 suspects all over the news but as far as I know the video of someone placing a bag down has never been released. I will add that the video is mentioned in the official FBI complaint issued against suspect #2.

I suspect that an arrest was made that day and a cover-up took place. I suspect that this person is being protected by the US government for some reason. I suspect that the person in the department store video is the same person that was arrested that day, and that is why the video will never be released to the public. Here are some short video’s from that day, that I found, that support my suspicions.

In this first one, around the 1:00 minute mark, you will see a US Marshall’s' van go by and the reporter claims that it enters the rear entrance of the courthouse. Was an arrested suspect brought here not so secretly? Did secret court proceedings take place in order to protect or conceal this person? These are things I wonder.

In the next video you will hear a reporter talk about the mixed reports from that day and also mention that the press conference has been canceled. He goes on to say that the FBI seems to be keeping things quiet while the local police seem to be the ones leaking information. This is further evidence of a cover-up on a federal level in my opinion.

The events from this day would get overshadowed by the explosion in Texas that night then later, seemingly forgotten by the press. I post this thread so people don’t forget that the video that shows at least one of the bombers has still not been released and likely never will be.

My suspicions can easily be proven wrong and I hope they will be, when the video from the department store is released showing someone setting down and leaving the bag.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
They have to find convincing body doubles before they can shoot that scene and release it to the public.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berzerked
They have to find convincing body doubles before they can shoot that scene and release it to the public.

I know, right? Thanks for the flags so far.
edit on 28-4-2013 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think what you are seeing is the impossibility of reporting anything live with 100% accuracy.
Mistakes are bound to be made, assumptions that prove to be wrong, different views by different people who experienced different things...Welcome to the E-Information age. We now expect to be informed in real-time, when most stories require more information than can be gathered by one reporter, hearing the views from one vantage point.
It doesn't make everything a conspiracy, it's how the real world now happens.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
I think what you are seeing is the impossibility of reporting anything live with 100% accuracy.
Mistakes are bound to be made, assumptions that prove to be wrong, different views by different people who experienced different things...Welcome to the E-Information age. We now expect to be informed in real-time, when most stories require more information than can be gathered by one reporter, hearing the views from one vantage point.

Well that is what they have been telling me all this time, so it must be true.

I agree with live reporting not being 100% accurate but in this case it was more like 0%. I guess I could easily fall for that line of thinking if I wasn't listening to the live reports as they happened.

I'm telling you, they were sure that they had the person from the video and they were on their way to the courthouse. A bomb threat is a perfect way to clear people out of there so the feds can take over, which I think is what happened.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

I think your correct , something strange is going on , i uncovered some CIA links to tbis bombing here in my thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway good eyes , FS

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
anyone with common sense knows this whole thing was bs, but cs isn't cs anymore.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

So the police were doing their job and got the right guy and not the patsies, messing things up. That had to be fixed by a bomb threat which got rid of the press in the courthouse and killed the scheduled press briefing.

Is there a jail in the courthouse? Why would they tale a suspect to the courthouse?

+32 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I believe we'll get the same amount of video footage of the suspect planting the backpack as we got of the plane hitting the pentagon.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by IndieA

I think your correct , something strange is going on , i uncovered some CIA links to tbis bombing here in my thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway good eyes , FS

From Signals, in your thread. Man read the rest of this article it is crazy!Even includes an "exorcist".

Ruslan Tsarni married the daughter of former top CIA official Graham Fuller, who spent 20 years as operations officer in Turkey, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Afghanistan, and Hong Kong. In 1982 Fuller was appointed the National Intelligence Officer for Near East and South Asia at the CIA, and in 1986, under Ronald Reagan, he became the Vice-Chairman of the National Intelligence Council, with overall responsibility for national level strategic forecasting.

At the time of their marriage, Ruslan Tsarni was known as Ruslan Tsarnaev, the same last name as his nephews Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the alleged bombers. It is unknown when he changed his last name to Tsarni.

It was on both sides as he married:

Ruslan Tsarnaev met and married Samantha Ankara Fuller, the daughter of Graham and Prudence Fuller of Rockville Maryland. Her middle name suggests a reference to one of her father’s CIA postings.

On a more ominous note, Graham Fuller was listed as one of the American Deep State rogues on Sibel Edmonds' State Secrets Privilege Gallery,. Edmonds explained it featured subjects of FBI investigations she became aware of during her time as an FBI translator. Criminal activities were being protected by claims of State Secrets, she asserted. After Attorney General John Ashcroft went all the way to the Supreme Court to muzzle her under a little-used doctrine of State Secrets, she put up twenty-one photos, with no names.

www.madcowprod.com...

Same Uncle who said he does not speak to that family, who condemned his nephews as terrorists.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by IndieA

So the police were doing their job and got the right guy and not the patsies, messing things up. That had to be fixed by a bomb threat which got rid of the press in the courthouse and killed the scheduled press briefing.

Is there a jail in the courthouse? Why would they tale a suspect to the courthouse?

There are jail cells in courthouses, but the main reason to go to a courthouse is for legal proceedings that must be held in a court of law.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
People will say they are holding back the footage as it will be a piece of evidence used in the trial. Now I could probably buy that under normal circumstances, yet they are willing to leak information gleaned from the suspect such as a confession, the fact they were working alone and that they intended to use the excess explosives in New York. It's all a litlle convenient and all a little one sided isn't it?

I remember the reports of an arrest being made and later a statement denying this. However, I wasn't aware of the bomb scare, which does add to the intrigue.

Nice find!!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by IndieA

There are jail cells in courthouses, but the main reason to go to a courthouse is for legal proceedings that must be held in a court of law.

Well I don't live in a large city and ours does not have a jail, you are arrested and not sent to courthouse until there is a trial which takes time.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Yes, but most of the news outlets were reporting the same thing. Their "National Security Analysts" and premier reporters and lead anchors were all quoting thier inside sources.

I think maybe MSNBC and CBS were some of the very few who did not.

Great observation OP.

I heard it all play out live that day, just as you laid out and - sadly - I promptly forgot all about it after West and the events of Thursday night.

Another weird thing is that Tsarnaev's Mom swears that it was Tamerlin who was the suspect made to strip before being placed in the squad car that Thursday night. She said it repeatedly in an interview with CNN's Nick Patton Walsh.

I guess the question is are all of these anomolies just related to the mania and furious pace of unfolding events - or is there more to it?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

Well that is what they have been telling me all this time, so it must be true.

I agree with live reporting not being 100% accurate but in this case it was more like 0%. I guess I could easily fall for that line of thinking if I wasn't listening to the live reports as they happened.

I'm telling you, they were sure that they had the person from the video and they were on their way to the courthouse. A bomb threat is a perfect way to clear people out of there so the feds can take over, which I think is what happened.

You are right that it is hard to be 100% accurate when reporting the news LIVE.

This is what happens.

This is how they control LIVE Television.

I would Love to see this video of the suspect in question that the FBI has. Great job in not letting this piece of the puzzle be forgotten.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Someone on ATS posted a link to this video a few days ago, sorry don't remember who.
But it is well worth taking the time to watch.

It makes sense of what happened at the courthouse.

Always remember to 'FOLLOW THE MONEY'!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Suspect placing a bag at the scene of the crime, or a missile approaching the Pentagon on 9/11.

There should be a ton of video footage of both of these events, and it's likely that the general public will never see anything.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I cant wait until the video is released to shut everyone up.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Thank you for jogging my memory too. I remember it playing out at the courthouse like you say, with a bomb threat.
Hmmm. I am not believing much about the OS now.

I would not be surprised if Tsokhar ends up dying before a trial can take place.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The suspect originally was described as having dark skin and there was much speculation pointing to certain Saudi nationals on student visas. Their arrest would prove a major embarrassment to both the White House and DHS as it's proven one of them was a visitor to the White House on several occasions yet has a half -dozen close relatives on the terror watch list.

Said person has already left the country I believe leaving on the patsy brothers one of whose backpacks fails to meet the description of the packs containing the bombs. I agree the naked man arrested was the older Tsarnaev brother and witnesses have stated they saw him run over and shot by police later. Anyone paying attention has seen the complete reversals made by LE on who the suspects are and what happened to them.
It's hard to sort through all the lies when that is the majority of the reports.

Follow the money; it would hardly surprise me that it led back to the Saudi Arabia and the same people who have been secretly funding Wahabist extremism worldwide.

Eta - One of those Saudis was found dead in the river though not under suspicion at the time.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

<<   2  3  4 >>

join