It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Boston bombing suspect speaks - video - Channel 4 News

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
They found 5 other bombs...who placed those.

No they did not.

The pressure cookers are large and heavy btw.

And yet the two young men had no trouble carrying them in backpacks and planting them in the crowd. And the two young men had no trouble sending one flying in the direction of the police and civilian eyewitness'.

Again .. all the evidence is there. Deal with the truth of it.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

If he believed that he was cooperating with the security services while planting the bag then what conclusions the evidence brings about ?
All the witnesses evidence can be nullified because of it . Benefit of the doubt is given to defender and the eyewitness evidence becomes void in proving his guilt .

His "belief" wouldn't nullify a damn thing! The only "belief" that matters in a US court of law is that of the Judge, and the jury.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA

Originally posted by FlyersFan

So why was their friend being questioned murdered?]

He wasn't murdered. The man was a martial arts expert and the investigator was attacked.
The investigator had every right to protect himself. There was no reason for the investigator to
'murder' him.

It was first reported that one of the officers was stabbed by the guy. Now the FBI are not so sure that even happened. Don't you think it's odd they said he was just about to sign a confession about being involved in that triple homicide? I think it's odd they try to claim that two people they recently killed were behind the unsolved murder. It's just a little too convenient.

The one thing that is consistent among the eye witnesses is that Todashev overturned the table, which turned the situation into chaos.

As for as the triple homicide and the Tsarnaev brothers' involvement, it wouldn't be hard to prove if there was DNA evidence on the victims' bodies. We already know that officials have found DNA evidence at the scene that match. You still have one of the brothers alive who they can question about it too. That doesn't even take into account all of Tamerlan Tsarnaev's friends who said that Tamerlan didn't go to one of the victim's (which was his best friend) funeral and never returned to the MMA fighting gym again afterward. Cell phone records even put Tamerlan Tsarnaev in the area of the triple homicide too. Let's not forget that the homicide happened on 9/11/11, which would happen to make it look like terrorist revenge as well.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

The problem is calling someone any kind of extremist when you have NO PROOF! When it is aimed at an individual you don't know it becomes racist or at the very least prejudice

The proof is the dead people. The proof is the 200+ severely injured people.
The proof is all the damage from the bomb blasts. The proof is the CONFESSION.
The proof is the film footage of the bombers taken during the execution of the bombing.
The proof is the eyewitness statements about the brother planting the bomb next to the victim.
The proof is the dozens upon dozens of eyewitness' who saw the brothers throw the
pressure cooker bomb at the police and civilians.

And no .. there is nothing even remotely 'racist' about stating the facts. That's absurd.

Here, here is some proof of the many secrets the Government has had that killed many people and no one believed it was being done...just a few here there are sooooo many more. These are facts,
www.ranker.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

DEFLECTION attempt on your part. Epic fail.
The proof of their guilt in this situation is there. It's on this thread. Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

DEFLECTION attempt on your part. Epic fail.
The proof of their guilt in this situation is there. It's on this thread. Deal with it.

It is very relevant because you are believing everything the same government has told you. You will believe anything and everything they tell you. That is why they can still do these things to innocent people!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by 23432

If he believed that he was cooperating with the security services while planting the bag then what conclusions the evidence brings about ?
All the witnesses evidence can be nullified because of it . Benefit of the doubt is given to defender and the eyewitness evidence becomes void in proving his guilt .

His "belief" wouldn't nullify a damn thing! The only "belief" that matters in a US court of law is that of the Judge, and the jury.

See ya,
Milt

Actually if the Jury believes his story then all of the eyewitness accounts of him placing a bag would mean diddly squad .
Judge may always overrule the Jury but the chances are the verdict could be rejected at higher court of appeal.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It is very relevant because you are believing everything the same government has told you. You will believe anything and everything they tell you. That is why they can still do these things to innocent people!

You think the media only gives us law enforcement accounts? Wake up! People were interviewed. Names were given. Are all of these witnesses, friends and family members in on it? Give us a break!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It is very relevant because you are believing everything the same government has told you.

No. I'm believing the facts and information that I have .. including eyewitness statements from dozens of people who saw the two brothers throw a bomb, and from the marathon victim himself who saw the one brother place the bomb. Not to mention all the video footage. It's all there.

You will believe anything and everything they tell you.

Not even close.

However, it looks like you have gone to an extreme in the other direction. Automatically taking the exact opposite of what is said by dozens of eye witness' and by multiple videos and pictures all because of an extreme distrust of anyone/everyone ... that's as silly as blindly accepting everything that comes out of the government. Ya' know?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

There is only one IF that matters and that is if he believed that he was cooperating with security services for a drill .

Just one if loop is enough to demolish all the eyewitness accounts .

Your "IF" would only demonstrate Dzhokhar's ignorance, not his innocence! Ignorance is not an excuse under US law!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The FBI is still working on producing that video, had a few hang ups since they killed their look alike they were hoping to force make it.

More likely would be they hired the older boy to help them with a "drill".

More likely these two were just what Russia warned us about ... radical Islamic terrorists.
The evidence is overwhelming and has been provided to you. Continue to close your eyes and
spout nonsensical extreme conspiracy theories if you wish.

Even more likely that they were groomed by a foreign intelligence agency pretending to be Americans .

What is the evidence to point to their obvious guilt in planning , preparing and placing these bombs .

Russians warned Americans about 2 Chechen brothers intentions because perhaps they were witness to these two brothers being turned into a patsy ?

And do you believe that Russians would not give out disinformation that would suit their own agenda ?
Why would you think that ? Is it because Russians were always straight-dealing and honest with Americans and other nations, right ?

Putin is a secret service agent who has sworn an oath to destroy American way of life .

Yet Putin is telling the same Americans to be on the watch out for these nasty Chechens who wants to destroy American way of life !!!

Oh the irony !!!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

reply to post by 23432

There is only one IF that matters and that is if he believed that he was cooperating with security services for a drill .

Just one if loop is enough to demolish all the eyewitness accounts .

Your "IF" would only demonstrate Dzhokhar's ignorance, not his innocence! Ignorance is not an excuse under US law!

See ya,
Milt

Ignorance of what ?
How to differentiate between a real and a fake ID ?
Foreign intelligence agencies often run operations in target countries and pretend that they are the local law of some sort or the other .

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

those 2 links did not show anything.

and btw abcNEws

so ill take that as a NO you have no legit evidence
edit on 5-6-2013 by Tlexlapoca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Actually if the Jury believes his story then all of the eyewitness accounts of him placing a bag would mean diddly squad .

As I said before, it's the jury's belief that counts, not Dzhokhar's.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you mean by murdered friend? I will add that there is at least some independant proof out there of what happened with these two after the bombing.

Photo Series of the Brothers engaged with Police

That is a series of shots from a homeowner who happened to discover his window above the two of them, having their shoot out with police. The series ends there as the one is escaping and runs his brother over in the street, killing him.

A part of that engagement was also the detonation of another Pressure Cooker bomb, which the aftermath can be seen from after the sun comes up for damage (or lack of) to the pavement.

As said before...sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

American Justice ?

Will it fail or will it prevail ?

What American justice? The kind where peoples homes are taken away because the city can claim higher taxes on what someone else wants to build on your property? Where cheaters and thieves on a higher level then me can get off scott free? Bankers and politicians and corporate owners can abuse the system?

I think what you are describing is not quintessentially an "American Spirit " .
Unfortunately I am in agreement with you about the state of the affairs in the Union .
I would like to think that the current description is due to symptoms of the disease which America is infected with .
Original American Spirit includes the motto "government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
I'd like to think that this idea is alive and well within true Americans ( maybe I am being naive ) but these true Americans have been subjected to fearfull programming and thus they've temporarly forgotten what " they " are all about to humanity at large .
The system is in need of overhaul , badly .
Some people have to go further west and set up that country which champions individual freedom , liberty , justice for all .
Americans have already done that once and my money still is on Americans to repeat it again .

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

She's talking about the friend of Tsarnaev (his last name is Todashev) that was recently killed by the FBI when they went to question him about his possible involvement with Tamerlan Tsarnaev on the Boston bombings and the fact that they both might have been involved in a triple homicide that took place in the Boston area on 9/11/11.

edit on 5-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Ignorance of what ?
How to differentiate between a real and a fake ID ?
Foreign intelligence agencies often run operations in target countries and pretend that they are the local law of some sort or the other .

None of that matters when it comes to one's own criminal actions.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Ahhh... Thank you for the clarification. I didn't want to assume wrongly. That triple homicide is what has started to throw me a bit for so many new issues being tossed into a case that was already a complex and international one.

I'm not sure what happened on that one, with the friend I mean. I see the official story but I'm also with the groups calling for outside investigation. I'm still worried they may have blown big parts of this case by the non-mirandized questioning in the start, for that matter. A whole thread exists about that, so I don't mean to rehash it except to say it sounds like they got a lot more than was covered under exception rules. Court is a real pain that way. Rules are Rules and the court doesn't care how following them impacts a just outcome.

Not for the first time in recent times, I think the FBI has morphed from an agency I would have placed among the very best in the world for skill, training and integrity to something far closer to their cowboy compatriots in the BATF. So much in this nation has been trashed and thrashed after 9/11, it's like I like in a different nation or timeline that just looks the same as what I grew up in.

Whatever abuses of power occurred here though, I still think the base evidence here is about as dream-case solid as it can ever be. Color, clear full face video of the suspects doing their dirty deeds and then photos from different people and different perspectives of what came in the period after the attack and before final capture. I just hope their abuses didn't hopelessly taint the evidence.

Of course, maybe it would be good if it DID, come to think of it. Maybe we WANT this guy to walk free on technical issues. The OUTRAGE that would follow from the public may be enough to get some butts kicked all the way to the Hoover building.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by 23432

As I said before, it's the jury's belief that counts, not Dzhokhar's.

See ya,
Milt

Jury's belief will be based on all the evidence,including what he has to say about the whole accusations .
Which means he will have his day in court . In the mean time , anyone can have an opinion of their own about his innocence/guilt .

I will wait for ALL the available evidence before I shall pronounce the guilty or innocent verdict .

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join