It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Boston bombing suspect speaks - video - Channel 4 News

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Exclusive: Boston bombing suspect speaks - video - Channel 4 News

www.channel4.com

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the Boston bombing suspect shot by police is heard for the first time since his arrest, in a taped phone conversation with his parents in Russia. They still protest his innocence.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm shocked this hasn't been posted yet.

This video from the UK's Channel 4 is most interesting.

Dzhokar makes the statement to his mother "don't say anything" I'm beginning to wonder if the Tsarnaev brothers were working for the US government in some capacity to get intel on Chechen/Russian terrorists and are now in the process of going into the witness protection program because something strikes me as being very odd about that dialogue.

Look forward to the fluid discussion about this.

www.channel4.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I just read this. His father told him ... 'we'll see you again in heaven'.
yeah ... good luck with that. I don't think his afterlife is going to be a happy one.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
I'm beginning to wonder if the Tsarnaev brothers were working for the US government in some capacity ..

The brothers were idiot radical muslim terrorists. Pure and simple.
There are a lot of them in the world. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar .. ya' know?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ahhh, the circus of the media, entertaining the naive who buy it all

We are outside the elite loop, we are the fodder, we are the controlled. And don't believe there's 2 sides, there is and always has been only one side, that's TPTB, the ones with the cash and control.

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I'm beginning to wonder if the Tsarnaev brothers were working for the US government in some capacity ..

There are a lot of them in the world. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar .. ya' know?

From an avid Fox and CNN news follower

edit on 4-6-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I just read this. His father told him ... 'we'll see you again in heaven'.
yeah ... good luck with that. I don't think his afterlife is going to be a happy one.

Just out of curiosity:
When was Tsarnaev convicted in a Court of law?
When was the public presented with clear, factual evidence that implicates the Tsarnaev brothers as the individuals who planted the explosive devices?

Since you replied without watching the video (since the video is 7 minutes and you posted in less than 7 minutes after the thread went live), you're obviously not commenting on the Channel 4 news report.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I don't think anyone appreciates your racist or anti-religion comments; they do not add value to any discussion.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Started a similar thread on it here but no audio:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

This exclusive story just broke today on Channel 4 in the UK. While it is based on the reporting last week, it is a more in-depth report than the previous second hand accounts.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

(since the video is 7 minutes and you posted in less than 7 minutes after the thread went live), you're obviously not commenting on the Channel 4 news report

Guess you missed the part where I clearly said that I had just read the same report.
Your thread isn't the only source to read this information .. it's all over the internet now.

And the bomber doesn't have to be 'convicted in a court of law' for me to make my
statement. His daddy said 'we'll meet again in heaven' ... which isn't a place that
extremist muslim terrorists who mass murder go. So again ....
to daddy's comment.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

To be fair, there was nothing racist contained in the statement you quoted.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I don't think anyone appreciates your racist or anti-religion comments; they do not add value to any discussion.

Show exactly how that statement is racist. Good luck with that.
(Islam isn't a race)
Show exactly how that statement is anti-religion. Good luck with that as well.
(I clearly said RADICAL muslim terrorists .. not Muslims)

My statement is common sense.
That common sense is of MUCH more value than whatever the heck it is that you are posting.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm going to just ignore your posts as they are void of any facts, clear evidence and logic and impeding any thoughtful discussion on this topic.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I'm going to just ignore your posts as they are void of any facts, clear evidence and logic and impeding any thoughtful discussion on this topic.

In other words .... my common sense posts interrupted you using a thread as a soap box to try to make some silly statements about the Boston bombers working for the US gov't ... statements devoid of any facts, clear evidence and logic, and which impede any thoughtful discussion on the Channel 4 News video.
The living bomber ADMITTED what he did. Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It is very possible that both comments in this post are very correct. We may be looking at a box of cigars.
edit on 4-6-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

That's what you think, but you don't know that for sure. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? I think there was a cover-up regarding who all was responsible because the video footage of a person setting down a bag by the blast site was never released. I wrote a thread about it here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

In other words .... my common sense posts interrupted you using a thread as a soap box to try to make some silly statements about the Boston bombers working for the US gov't ... statements devoid of any facts, clear evidence and logic, and which impede any thoughtful discussion on the Channel 4 News video.
The living bomber ADMITTED what he did. Deal with it.

It is baffling that someone who would post the following in another thread is such a Judgmental Judy regarding this situation:

reply to post by Indigo5

My statement remains true ... ALLEGED murder means ALLEGED victim. And just because someone is dead doesn't mean they are the victim. Lots of perps die during a confrontation. I'm waiting on the facts to come out in the trial before I say which person is the perp and which is the victim. This case is too convoluted for me to have a strong opinion in one direction or the other.

(that being said ... I wouldn't be surprised at a Manslaughter conviction for Zimmerman ... but thats based on the information (and probably misinformation) that the media has been spewing ... so who knows?? )

Oh the hypocrisy is hilarious!!!!

Regarding your statement:
"The living bomber ADMITTED what he did. Deal with it."
It is troubling someone who rails against the media coverage of so many other things fully accepts the reports of leaked, unconfirmed anonymous sources who refuse to go on the record confirming the information that Tsarnaev allegedly admitted to what he is accused of doing. Given the media's abominable track record with reporting on the Boston Marathon Bombing using information from unconfirmed "sources" I don't understand how one blindly accepts such information.

I'm NOT one who has bought into the "actors" theories, I'm NOT one who has formed a concrete opinion on the Tsarnaev's guilt or innocence; I AM someone who examines the facts and has many unanswered questions. Based on the actual facts that have been presented about the Boston Marathon Bombing, I think anyone with a concrete opinion about guilt or innocence has the mentality of someone recovering from lobotomy surgery. I'm just trying to have an actual discussion about the unanswered questions in this case, please don't impede it; ATS is better than that kind of closed-minded approach.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
To me it is quite clear that he is guilty because of the things he did not do. I am referring to the time after the bombing when he was hiding. Did he ever try to clear his name or plead his case. He had ample opportunity in which an innocent person would have. Add that with all the rest of the evidence and you have guilt. The main question i have is if there are people in the U.S. that paved the way for this bs.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Show exactly how that statement is racist. Good luck with that.
(Islam isn't a race)
Show exactly how that statement is anti-religion. Good luck with that as well.
(I clearly said RADICAL muslim terrorists .. not Muslims)

My statement is common sense.
That common sense is of MUCH more value than whatever the heck it is that you are posting.

muslim-bashing by 'muricans/europeans** IS racism, thinly veiled*, but racism nonetheless
wherein muslim="A-rab, turban/towel head, sandfleas" this is especially blatant in the boston case, where we have an excessive emphasis on the Tsarnaev's being muslim and willfully ignoring the fact that they are WHITE CAUCASIANS.

note also the recent case in britain, where excessive emphasis is placed the perpetrators recent conversion and "oh, what a barbaric thing to do" and none on the barbaric actions in the perps homeland by british interests.

this is without factoring in xtian hatred of the competition for the imposing of a worldwide theocracy.

*you'd have more "credibility" if you'd exercised self-control and refrained from posting vitriol on the trayvon martin threads
**the current major inheritors of the legacy and agenda of aryas

common sense=going with the herd, which has never contributed anything towards human advancement, so much for value...

i fail to see why i should take the word of known,and shamelessly self confessed murderers [us/uk govs]
and known liars [us/uk govs]+[msm], regarding who is a murderer or terrorist, with anything less than a ton of salt, much less jump on the bandwagon of the common "sense" of the herd.

but then again, I am completely "Mad"...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

you don't know that for fact though, i mean that is based off what the Media has told you after the fact, and at first reports were coming in that he wasn't, after the Media hype surged the older brother coincidentally became more and more radical,

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join