It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO History

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by misschareesee

I believe you. The picture you took of the vantage point vs. your drawing is very compelling. The comment "ruler straight" really has a ring of genuine truth to it. Although I have never seen a UFO myself (in the late seventies i was 10-13) I remember lots of VERY detailed sightings in the paper that were not pooh poohed). I dont know if anyone remembers the show "Project Blue Book" in the late seventies, but it was more PRO UFO than not. Then in the eighties any sightings that made the papers were written tongue and cheek.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Spader

Thank you Spader. That drawing I made was quite a while back, and, while I had a ruler in constructing the house image, I would not have it on hand when I added the V with white acrylic paint, later. I was not cool about making even the lightest pencil line to follow, nor gunking my ruler with white paint. and they'd look like they were on a string. I made WAY too many stars!

I remember Project Bluebook series, and also Project UFO, where those 2 officers went around debunking things.

edit on 5-6-2013 by misschareesee because: z

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Interesting thread, I'm always very (very) skeptical - but the descriptions of what you say are quite compelling. Especially the 'double v' lights that you saw. However (of course) I have seen other threads describing v shaped patters that did turn out to be geese... but 'ruler straight' does give your description some credence.

Star and flag to give this some momentum.

askbaby
(skeptic)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Early in Feb 1981 'Dorothy' left 'Kansas' and I was now Property Of The US Government. Air Force enlistment. The schools, basic training and the techs. Technical School.

Makes me think of the movies Private Benjamin and Stripes

Me in a recroom by a mural

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I have seen these "V" shaped lights a few years ago. I was standing outside on my front driveway in the Nashville, Tennessee area. It was a rare clear night since beginning all the chem trailing in the area. I looked up in the sky and saw thousands of these things flying in formation, all going the same direction. They seemed to be as high as the stars. At first I thought they WERE stars but then I noticed they were all flying in a "V" and flying in formation. I kept it to myself because I thought no one would believe me. The picture you have posted here is exactly what I saw. I thought they were military. Never occurred to me that they could be UFO's.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Can't see any images, what happened?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ladytamatha

I looked up in the sky and saw thousands of these things flying in formation, all going the same direction. They seemed to be as high as the stars.

You are RIGHT ON, as my fellow witness from the late '70's and I, saw something similar one night. It looked like hundreds of satellites all over the sky, and they came together in formations. They were so very high, that we descided they were way up there in space. I never saw anything --like that-- since.
Edit To Ad
This would have been probably in the late fall of '79, or early in 1980. The sightings in this thread are my closest most dramatic ones.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ZordonMV

Hi Zordon, I reposted them on page 2, because I accidently deleted them when I deleted them out of MyATS uploads.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'm 34 years old. I grew up in the Los Angeles area and I still live about 40 minutes east of downtown. I have had several sightings over the years. The first I can remember was in the late 1980's. I was probably 11 or 12 years old. My closest childhood friend was a witness as well. It was very late at night, we like to ride our bikes until 1 or 2 in the morning because the streets were empty. I noticed a bright light in the sky...much brighter than any stars. At first I dismissed it as a helicopter, but it caught my eye again and I could have sworn it had moved. So I stopped riding my bike and pointed to the light so my friend could observe with me. We both watched as it slowly moved horizontally. After about 1 minute it very suddenly shot vertically at an impossible rate of speed and vanished. We talked about that all night as we tried to fall asleep and we still talk about that night to this day.

There were various other odd light sightings since then, but none were as vivid as the next two I will report.

About 3 years ago I was driving on the 10 fwy heading east with my girlfriend as a passenger. We were passing through Ontario, California and were not far from the Ontario International Airport. I was rambling on about who knows what when suddenly a strange formation of lights caught my eye. I alerted my girlfriend to the lights and she also saw them. I was traveling faster than the lights so we slowed down and moved to the slow lane. Out of the passenger window my girlfriend could see it while I could still see it through the windshield if I leaned forward. There were many lights, all the same size, in a grid pattern maybe 10 across by 20 long. They were not flashing. It looked literally like a flat black rectangle with a grid of lights was slowly flying above the airport. It was very large...maybe 100 feet in length or more. To this day I regret not pulling over on the freeway and trying to get photos.

The last sighting was in 2011. Me, my girlfriend and her 15 year old son went on a cruise to Mexico. We were on our way back up towards Cabo San Lucas and in the deep sea. It was about 3am when an extremely loud bang on the side of the ship awoke me. It must have been the wake hitting the side. I tried to fall back asleep, but could not. I turned on the TV and watched the ships GPS tracking channel. We were getting close to Cabo, but running parallel to the coast about 200 miles out to sea. Once I got bored of this I decided to look out our porthole window (more like a large rectangular window). All I could see was the blackness of the ocean and the white of the frothy wake down below. I started staring at the many stars in the sky when I noticed a particularly bright star. It was the lowest in the sky. So low in fact it thought perhaps it was another ship running along side us. It seemed to be getting brighter so I assumed this ship was getting closer, but suddenly it raised into the sky. At this point it was so alarming that I had to wake my girlfriend up. She was not happy about this! I forced her to come watch it with me. She reluctantly came to the window. I pointed it out and just a few moments after we observed the light split into several lights in a flower formation. The formation held for many seconds, then suddenly accelerated towards our ship and flew right over us! It literally looked to buzz the top of the ship. We were both stunned. We quickly left our room and headed to the top deck. It was freezing cold out there and there was nobody out there except staff who were mopping. I asked one of the staff if he saw the lights. He said he wasn't paying attention really, but when I pointed where the lights came from we both saw a flashing red light. He said it was probably another ship. I don't doubt that, but I do wonder what these flying lights were and if they came from that ship.

I took a video of the event, but my cheap Kodak digital camera did not capture the light. Only the audio of our gasps and comments was captured. I drew this cartoon on my laptop when we returned to port while the memory was still fresh.

edit on 5-6-2013 by Battlefresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by misschareesee
reply to post by Spader

Thank you Spader. That drawing I made was quite a while back, and, while I had a ruler in constructing the house image, I would not have it on hand when I added the V with white acrylic paint, later. I was not cool about making even the lightest pencil line to follow, nor gunking my ruler with white paint. and they'd look like they were on a string. I made WAY too many stars!

I remember Project Bluebook series, and also Project UFO, where those 2 officers went around debunking things.

Dude, I wish I could remember their names, I'm sure a google search could solve that. I do remember an episode where they both saw a cigar shaped UFO and started describing it in a very technical terminology. "It's a cigar shaped body"' "making no noise at all" "and suddenly darted off in a northeastern direction at an incredible speed with no sonic boom". The actors seemed amazed, like it was the first time they had ever seen one. I am sure the U,S, Air Force had a say in on the script of the show. Information, Disinformation. And don't kick yourself in the butt for not having a straight edge or correct paint, I think you did a great job.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Battlefresh

Excellent documentation. Altogether Bitchin'

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Wow misschareesee, I saw ufos frequently as well between 1973-76, Great Lakes region, a lot of times over Lake Michigan. March of 1976 is the last one we saw until Sep. 2011 but the recent one was different than the ones we witnessed in the 70's. The ones we saw always had a bright white in front, red and blue in middle and back. All sightings were at night. After a while , we got used to it.

I'd like to hear your guess as to what they are....you hinted at it but you need to spit it out.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrobee

When you said red blue and white lights on the objects, I immediately thought of conventional aircraft, but even though I don't know you, you sound like someone who would not be looking at airplanes, believing them anomalous phenomenon. Were they unusual to you in other ways?

Well these -anomalous- ufos and the beings associated with them, and the abductions: I do not have a hard stance on what they are and what they want, but you always know where someone is coming from, by their 'walk' not their 'talk', so to speak. Here is what They do: operate -covertly-, pick non PTB people against their will in the middle of the night, including children and babies, send Men In Black to witnesses and whistleblowers. They may be running DUMBs, according to some soldier witness whistleblowers who had "shootouts" with those and are traumatized from it, and thanks to Ufology gatekeepers, are consigned to be more unknown than not.

I know that in the Old Testament, there were "sons of god" who came to "daughters of men" and produced monsterous hybrids. I know that, there are all kinds of real photos (I saved some) of extremely old artifacts, which look like "alien beings". And that spirits and interdimensionals are as solid as me, it's only a vibrational and visible light difference. Why land on the WhiteHouse lawn, when they'v been here for millenia?
And yet at the same time, there are likely outer space, and interstellar space activities afoot. Also black world breakaway civillizations. And deep oceanic submerged ones.
Personally, I think some of Them are IN the WhiteHouse. And that seat of power has been exceptionally evil lately.

The above are my observations, but all I choose to sit with right now, are those. I know they paint a picture, but what is that picture? I know it makes me feel really nervous.

I'm not practicing religious, just now, but I feel I should be. No matter what the picture is, I am convinced it is better to be practicing religious, than not, today. Go orthodox and mistical. I've been really mad at God, because it feels like he's AWOL. If not............there.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

During those times of the ufo sightings, this aforementioned friend and me, had gotten this desire to haul out her old ouija board 'game' and have sessions.

This 'personality' came through, beginning with insisting repeatedly that "My planet is Mars". I think it was a he. A preachy tone. Would say things like, you think you know that which you do but you do not. He would come through reliably, everytime we met over the board. The messages were negative toward us, but actually, true things a 20something doesn't want to hear, like how you speak to a kid who is headed for real trouble.

During those times as well, our landline telephones at our homes, would often ring with no one there. Every time I was at her house, especially when we were talking about the ufos, the telephone would ring, and no one there.

Sure thing

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

When you said red blue and white lights on the objects, I immediately thought of conventional aircraft, but even though I don't know you, you sound like someone who would not be looking at airplanes, believing them anomalous phenomenon. Were they unusual to you in other ways?

Not conventional by any means..I think conventional craft have white, red and green lights plus strobing white lights as well...what we saw had a bright white light in the front, and a red and blue light. Lights never blinked and the craft were always silent. If you would get too close, they would just blink out of sight to another location maybe a few miles away.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The fact is, the ufo phenomenon has a --paranormal-- aspect to it, and it's well time people are open with that info.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Back when I was a kid my mom told me a story of her UFO experience. She was riding around with a friend and saw a huge saucer over top of a house shining a light beam down. She was positioned in her car on a hill so her head lights were pointing right at it. She said she was amazed, but her friend was freaking out wanting to leave. She rolled the windows down and turned off the car to see what she could hear, and suddenly the craft instantly traveled overtop of them. She said it had 3 lights on the bottom 3 ddifferent colors. It hovered there for a minute and then shot away not making a sound. The way she described it, it was about 200 feet above her and was the size of maybe a mobile home in diameter. This story always made me excited as a child, but i've never seen anything that extraordinary. Her story happened in the 70's also

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wow great sightings. Maybe that crop circle was a UFO landing trace.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

The fact is, the ufo phenomenon has a --paranormal-- aspect to it, and it's well time people are open with that info.

I came to this realization as well after having a multiple craft sighting one night in 1973. Overlooking the beach along the bluffs at a park on Lake Michigan, a couple walk past and tell us they were seeing UFOs out over the lake. We walk closer toward the lake and overlooking the beach from atop of the bluffs, we look down and, well, this image will be forever etched into my mind, we see around 20 people in black hooded robes holding hands and chanting in a circle around a huge bonfire, and above them, well, the sky is literally filled with UFOs
During this 3 year period we never saw more than 1 or 2 UFOs at a time with the exception of this night.
After that night, I came to believe that the phenomenon is spiritual as well.

edit on 7-6-2013 by Astrobee because: changed word

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

That looks just like the Phoenix V shaped UFO, but with a bit more lights. Where was this UFO seen?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join