It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI/Judges make it too easy to obtain info on us from GOOGLE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KyrieEleison

Point is this is not a new concept, nothing left in public has ever been off limits to law enforcement. So I don't see why all the sudden outrage. Everyone should know the internet is considered public domain since they don't want anyone to control it. This is called personal responsibility, don't want your stuff out there to be picked through then don't put it out there. Just like garbage anything you want to keep private you destroy yourself and don't rely on a third party to do it for you. It's simple really. There are plenty of ways to keep things from being linked back to you online, if you want your stuff private it's best to utilize them.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

Where did I ever say it was new?

All I did was offer an example as a parallel.

I'm glad you understand it - hopefully others who come here and read will also.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
People still use Google? *snort*

Now that's funny. Ghostery. TOR. Anonymyx...just to get you started.

Don't use google people.

I mean seriously? Unless you want to be tracked, profiled and stored in a database. At least those 3 above will give you a minimum of privacy.

And don't FB. Really. Just don't.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Imightknow

"all of our personal info can be handed over to government agencies WITHOUT a warrant..."

FBI? Judges? Youre joking right? They already HAVE all our info from those sites WITHOUT a warrant. Everything, everywhere is being monitored, kept and archived. Texts, phone calls, profiles, searches.

How come we all knew this? And yet youre saying they CAN get it without warrants? Theyve already got it.

Read up on just the NSA (National Security Agency) who keeps every call, texts etc etc we make every second from every-one, everyday, everywhere...WITHOUT a warrant.

Sorry...but old news....

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger

"all of our personal info can be handed over to government agencies WITHOUT a warrant..."

FBI? Judges? Youre joking right? They already HAVE all our info from those sites WITHOUT a warrant. Everything, everywhere is being monitored, kept and archived. Texts, phone calls, profiles, searches.

How come we all knew this? And yet youre saying they CAN get it without warrants? Theyve already got it.

Read up on just the NSA (National Security Agency) who keeps every call, texts etc etc we make every second from every-one, everyday, everywhere...WITHOUT a warrant.

Sorry...but old news....

Well I may know a lil something about the NSA, and that wasn't my point. Yes, the NSA has the capabilities to collect and now store everything and everyone. BUT, technically speaking the NSA and all other 3 letter agencies with collection capabilities are "supposed to" follow a set of guidelines (research USSID 18), which doesn't allow them to needlessly collect data on U.S. citizens.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Point is: you mentioned "allowed to take". Theyve BEEN taking it without being "allowed to for many years.

If you mean the judges are now up-front appearing to "grant" permission...thats only an attempt to let us public folks think its something that must be granted. When all along...its being done right now...without FBI and judges.

You cant blame them...when its been going on forever. Heck...this thread and your and my responses to it are being saved and filed away.

And the google email message I just sent my wife...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Todays news on Verizon (6-6-2013)and others stresses my last point: That they have been collecting on us for years already...without judges and courts. So should anyone out there think differently....or thats it a new issue.....nope.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: for adding links

top topics

<< 1   >>

join