It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#OccupyGezi Protests Turn Violent As Police Attack Peaceful Protesters In Istanbul - plz read..!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Perhaps it's not just about the park. Maybe Greenpeace just glommed onto it....

www.irtiqa-blog.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Yes Green Peace is about Agenda 21. So are othre NGOs, local governments and people. That is not big deal. There is nothing wrong whatsoever about Agenda 21 it is needed to help protect us and out home in the coming years. Why have you got a problem with Agenda 21...?

Greenpeace are not radical. Really the opposite applies. They are a multimillion dollar organisation. They cannot afford to be radical. The work and support ideas that are safe and will gain public support. I have worked with radical groups and I can assure Greenpeace is not one of those. When I was at the Newbury Bypass protests Greenpeace refuse to help in case that got sued

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Protests still ongoing..

Turkey is entering its third day of violent protests as police have withdrawn from Taksim Square and allowed the mass protests to continue. Over 900 people have been arrested across Turkey for what the authorities called a security measure. - See more at: www.thedailysheeple.com... .dpuf

www.thedailysheeple.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
World wide freedom
June 1, 2013

reports that the power is being shut off or going out in parts of Istanbul. Taking the internet with it.

Share this info before its to late.
Dial up internet access: +46850009990 or +492317299993 or +4953160941030 User:telecomix Pass:telecomix
edit on 2-6-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
The fact that the park in Istanbul is supposedly the only park in the city

It's not the only park in the city. It's not even supposedly the only park in the city. Istanbul has plenty of parks. Some of the best ones are in Sultenahmet.
edit on 2/6/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Help has landed in Turkey......

Even the older peeps are making their mark too..

But on a more serious note. It seems it is not just the protesters who have been injured. Many street animals have too. Luckily there are some people who do care for the strays and are giving them some much needed TLC...

edit on 2-6-2013 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Sunday seems to have brought some calm to Turkey. And the protesters have been cleaning up the mess left after police actions.. I say good on them. Lead by example...

"In Turkey the protesters cleaned up the mess that was created by police. The protesters were trying to save this park, which is the last bit of green that remains in their city.

This is so symbolic of the battle that is currently being waged in the world today, between the forces of tyranny that will stop at nothing to have their way, even the total destruction of the entire ecosystem, and the everyday people that stand in the way of these sociopathic control freaks.

This protest that began as a peaceful attempt by the people to save some grass and trees, the last bit of nature and green in a concrete jungle, was turned violent by the paid mercenaries that are called the police as they took extreme measures to squash this protest. As a result of the over the top attacks by police, this protest has become a microcosm of the larger battle, this is is one of the front lines in this war that is being waged against all humanity."

www.facebook.com...

Photos: banoosh.com...
edit on 2-6-2013 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Seemingly even the celebs are aware of what is happening...

I think that is Tilda Swinton an actress..

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Exactly right, I can't imagine how a non-binding agreement is supposed usurp governments all over the world. Some conspiracy theories make me think of this analogy:

Me: Holding an apple
Them: Hows that government orange tasting?
Me: It's an apple.
Them: No, that's what they want you to think... really it's an orange that brainwashes you into believing all oranges are apples.
Me: It's an apple...

There are plenty of true conspiracies but sometimes an apple really is just an apple.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join