It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood says "too Gay?"

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

This morning I was thinking of everyone replying to this thread. Even though we disagree, I know God is working on you. Why would you continue on...? Why take the time to even post one comment? My heartfelt advise.

Study the faith. Search with Catholic apologetics typed in first, then questions you have. Why?

The last fifteen years in my reading prophecy, the messages from Heaven say the Remnant is Roman Catholic.

God wants everyone to believe the same. The Protestant prophetic point to the faith, less explicit because of denial. And of late, the Protestant messages speak of the Eucharist~! Jesus is getting everyone ready to accept the faith during or to follow, after the worldwide "awakening."

The catechism is kind of difficult, it is on the Net to read if you like. Read the English translation of the first Bible, the footnotes help you understand tough verses and help with understanding why the Church teaches what she does. www.drbo.org... Read the lives of the saints. I like to read the life and quotes of the seer from Lourdes, Bernadette Soubirous. Her dear family, she lived in a dump.

And if you can bookmark daily messages from Heaven. Here is one link: www.catholicbinder.com...

Promise me, so important, speak to God every day from now on... And examine your life, ask God the Holy Spirit to help you. Then, from the heart confess your mortal sins to God. Mortal are your serious sins. All the sexual sins are sins against the 6th Commandment. Do not neglect regular Confession, okay? Catholics have to do more, they must go to Confession.

Do these two things as a preparation for the day of the Great Warning, this awakening. Actually, for the life of your soul ...daily prayer and regular Confession.

I know I say the above, often.

love,

colbe

From my heart, the above and no comment.

Like the no comment on the medical evidence I posted for why sodomy is physically so awful, so very damaging to the body.

God makes no one homosexual. It is a disorder.

No one replies to the above...see you all.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Because no one cares. You haven't given anyone a reason to care. All you've done is strut your false righteousness around like a pair of dirty underwear. We're not impressed.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Colbe, i have an inquiry for you,

how does one justify the attacks in the name of God against homosexuality? those would be considered sins correct?

the people that raised me, they are sinners, do they need to repent more than me because i engage in homosexual acts?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by colbe

Because no one cares. You haven't given anyone a reason to care. All you've done is strut your false righteousness around like a pair of dirty underwear. We're not impressed.

Who is "we?"

Disgusting reply, why would you talk like that? You reject God and His revelation, I am sorry. Pray, ask Him
yourself.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
Colbe, i have an inquiry for you,

how does one justify the attacks in the name of God against homosexuality? those would be considered sins correct?

the people that raised me, they are sinners, do they need to repent more than me because i engage in homosexual acts?

I don't understand your question, reword it would you.... True, we are all sinners, and if the people who raised
you were not good parents, pray for them, forgive them. When we and I have too, hold unforgiveness in our heart,
we hurt ourselves and have no peace so forgive everyone.

I just heard last evening, a friend of my college age son died. A friend from grade school. I do not know how he died yet but when my child knew him, he was rebellious back in grade school and so it went on... He did not have a good father.

Your reply is refreshing, no meanness.

I was listening to a Catholic in the area on Catholic radio last Saturday, in a discussion with our traditional Bishop. He use to be homosexual and shared when he found Christ, He had to follow Our Lord. He knew
to do this, he had to remain celibate, chaste to follow Christ.

And so he did. Today, he is now married and has a child.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You are justifying your sin of judging him as an abomination. You are persecuting all gays by calling them that. Would you like to be persecuted for your personal preference of Catholicism? If not then you are a hypocrite.

Confess your sins and repent!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

In your eyes, in your religions eyes, which sin is 'worse' mine for engaging in Homosexuality acts, or the people that raised me(aunt and uncle), who did things that i don't discuss openly, not that i have a problem with discussing it, i would, i just don't want to make it a sob story about me,

do i forgive them? i do, i wont let them own me or my entire life

how does your god justify attacks against gays? against anyone who is discriminated against? how does your god justify the physical,verbal and mental abuse i and many many others have suffered?

is it my punishment for being gay?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Ha disgusting is it? guess how many of us think you are disgusting, Iam ashamed to be the same species as you.
You go against everything God is about because of your close minded bigoted views.

Catholics? worse bunch going, hiding priests who abuse children....pfft.
edit on 12-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by colbe

Ha disgusting is it? guess how many of us think you are disgusting, Iam ashamed to be the same species as you.
You go against everything God is about because of your close minded bigoted views.

Catholics? worse bunch going, hiding priests who abuse children....pfft.
edit on 12-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

What do you mean, "how many of us?"

You have it wrong. Your anger is displaced. Obvious, Sodom was destroyed for sodomy. God puts up with grave sin for so long. And now, in our time, it is past 40 years of rampant sexual sin.

Speak of bigotry, how about your disdain for true marriage, God made marriage between a man and a woman.

The priest scandal was homosexual not pedophile. Satan believes in the power of the priesthood, priests
are his greatest target.

God loves everyone but not sin, He cannot be where sin is boymonkey. Ask God in prayer, He will tell you.

God bless you,

colbe

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

No T no Shade, but i am awaiting your response from above,

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
reply to post by colbe

No T no Shade, but i am awaiting your response from above,

Hi, I missed your question, what did you ask?

I care and about boymonkey too. Here, this is the perfect message, believe it. The Blessed Trinity has given Mary all graces to dispense. Ask her to bring you closer to her Son.

And if people knew the graces attached to praying the rosary, they would pray one every day. Hey, start with
a decade instead of five decades.

Believe in God and all the people he gives you to help you get to Heaven. Jesus gave His mother to EVERYONE from the Cross in his last words. You do not have to be Catholic to speak to Mary.

This is God's plan.

Mary's recent message given to a seer, actually every Sunday and Wednesday.

The seer lives in a small town east of St. Louis, Pana, Illinois. People meet at a grotto near the Pana hospital to pray the rosary. Anyone can pray the rosary, there is much grace given when you pray it.

Offer to Mary in a prayer, give Our Lord's mother loved ones, acquaintances you know are far from God.

She will help them.

+ + +

"MY PRECIOUS LITTLE CHILDREN,

MANY OF YOU EXPERIENCE DIFFICULTIES AND HAVE DIFFICULTIES WITH FEAR AND ANXIETIES. LISTEN TO MY WORDS AND PRAY. YOU HAVE THE PROMISE OF THE MOTHER OF GOD TO HOLD YOU AND ALL THOSE YOU LOVE WITH PRIORITY. TRUST ME. WITH GOD'S GRACE I SHALL TOUCH ALL THOSE YOU FEAR FOR AND THEY SHALL BE FILLED WITH HOPE. I SAY TO YOU, DO NOT BECOME DISTURBED BY WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED TO BEAR, LOOK AT THE WORLD. IT¹S CONDITION IS FAR WORSE THAN ANY AND ALL THAT BESETS YOU. PRAY CHILDREN. I ASSURE YOU, I HAVE OPENED MY HEART TO RECEIVE THEM. TRUST IN THIS MOTHER AND MOST ESPECIALLY IN THE POWER OF GOD....

LET PEACE FILL YOU AS YOU PRAISE AND THANK GOD. MY CHILDREN DO THIS NOW AND FOREVER.

message to Sharon Fitzpatrick

Pana, June 12th, 2013

www.petalsfromheaven.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I am forever posting this link. You don't absolutely have to have a rosary. Count the 10 hail mary's with your
fingers. It takes 17 minutes to pray a rosary. You can walk or drive and pray the rosary.

There is so much grace given when you pray the rosary and the devil flees!!

www.rosary-center.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
i asked on the page prior,

i'll make it condensed,

does one sin trump another sin? does the sin of homosexual acts take precedence over the sin of physical abuse, mental abuse and verbal abuse?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

From you...The priest scandal was homosexual not pedophile. Are you for real or just bonkers and a liar.
Shame on you, shame on your religion...The priests have abused hundreds of thousands of children around the world and finally the Church has admitted it but not enough has been done.

en.wikipedia.org...

Your church has admitted it why can't you?

Again shame on you...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
that's some Shady Shade!

it coincides with my question, which sin trumps sins? Homosexuality is worse than Pedophilia?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by colbe

From you...The priest scandal was homosexual not pedophile. Are you for real or just bonkers and a liar.
Shame on you, shame on your religion...The priests have abused hundreds of thousands of children around the world and finally the Church has admitted it but not enough has been done.

en.wikipedia.org...

Your church has admitted it why can't you?

Again shame on you...

Too telling to put up my comment. Wikipedia is the the end all, no and it's old news. Very obvious,
the liberal media proclaims the priest scandal was pedophile because they approve of sodomy. Sodomy
is a grave sexual sin. There are sexual abusers in all areas and it is proven, sodomites have many sexual perversion. You attack the priesthood. So does Satan.

And your "hundreds of thousands of children" is your number. Investigation of the scandal shows it is homosexual. Read on...an excerpt.

+ + +

www.staycatholic.com...

The Clergy Abuse Scandal

Part One
Media Myths Fuel the Clergy Abuse Scandal
by John Burger and Kathryn Jean Lopez

BOSTON — The way some of the media report it, one would believe the Church is overrun with pedophile priests, and bishops are protecting the abusers rather than the victims. No priest is to be trusted alone with children. It's not safe for a kid to go to confession or to become an altar boy.

Several assumptions need to be called into question here. Is the clergy full of pedophiles? And are celibacy and an all- male priesthood holdovers from the Dark Ages that fan the flames of lust? To begin with, it took a non-Catholic to point out that the term "pedophile priest" is largely a misnomer when applied to all cases of sexual impropriety. Philip Jenkins, professor of history and religious studies at Pennsylvania State University, wrote Pedophiles and Priests: Anatomy of a Contemporary Crisis in 1996. Yes, some priests have engaged in pedophilia — exploitation of children below the age of puberty — but their number is very small. By and large, the scandals have involved sexual relations between priests and adolescents — mostly boys — which suggests that homosexuality is involved in most cases.

After a sex scandal in the early 1990s, the Archdiocese of Chicago opened records of the 2,252 priests who had served there over a period of 40 years. Less than 2% had been accused of sexual misconduct with a minor, and only one was alleged to be a pedophile.

Jenkins said there is no evidence that the rate pedophilia among Catholic priests is higher than it is among clergy of religions that do not have a rule of celibacy — or in other professions. Fred Berlin, a psychiatrist who founded the Sexual Disorders Clinic at John Hopkins University and has been called on for advice by many denominations dealing with the subject, agrees.

Berlin, a member of Cardinal Bernard Law's Commission for the Protection of Children, pointed out that the problem of pedophilia and child sexual abuse has also plagued the Boy Scouts and Big Brothers organizations. In most abuse cases the culprit is a close family member or acquaintance, he said. This suggests that the typical media approach, which starts out describing the abuse of an individual (in this case, ex-priest John Geoghan) and then broadens that to a diocesan and national trend, is either ignorant of the difference between pedophiles and homosexuals, or is deliberately distorting the characterization of the abuse, for ideological reasons.

Secular media with an agenda to discredit the Church tar it by pretending that the abuse is pedophilia rather than homosexuality, which they have less difficulty with. Many Catholic leaders and institutions are still in denial that homosexual seminarians and priests are the problem, so they collude in fudging the issue.

The Register spoke with Philip Jenkins, whose research sheds important light on the scandals.

What do you mean when you say there is no "pedophile priest" crisis in the Catholic Church today? The headlines seem to suggest otherwise.

I think there is indeed a crisis in the sense of the upsurge of attacks on the Church and its clergy, and the enormous pressure to change Church practice, not to mention the loss of confidence among ordinary believers. The Church also faces enormous financial risks. But what is it about? It certainly is not about pedophiles, who represent only a tiny minority of priests, perhaps one out of every 2- or 3000. While there are serious problems with abuse and sexual misconduct, they have nothing to do with pedophilia. I sometimes say that "pedophile priests are neither." What I mean is that many clergy who offend with minors are not priests — i.e. not catholic priests — and most offending priests are not pedophiles. ...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

If they were fiddling little kids, it was pedophilia. Look up the definition.

It was homosexual pedophilia if you want to get technical.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

That makes it all alright then doesn't it?
Abuse is abuse and you and your so called church is covering up this abuse of children.
If hell is real he will have a special place for catholics who try to defend or deflect this.
Shame on you and your evil church.

Also this

I think there is indeed a crisis in the sense of the upsurge of attacks on the Church and its clergy.

Not once did you show any sympathy for the kids or adults the priests have abused all you have done is try to defend them or deflect the truth away from these vile human beings.
Pfft.

edit on 16-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
it seems to be defending the pedophilia by saying it was 'Homosexual' and sodomy is a grave sin,

so by your equation Homosexuality is worse than Pedophilia?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

It almost sounds like he'd rather see someone sexually abuse a child than have sex with a consenting adult.

Pretty sick mindset really, IF true. Either way, if homosexuality is a "grave sin" as he says, then him calling it homosexual isn't really helping his cause out any.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join