It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood says "too Gay?"

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Michael Douglas' comments lately about his cancer and its cause. God is our creator, He loved us first.
He knows what He is doing and the plan. Semen goes one place. There have been scientific studies to
confirm.

He wasn't talking about 'Homosexual Oral Sex', so it wasn't 'Male Semen'

Darth,

Look up the Catholic program for those who believe they are homosexual called "Courage."

you have recommended me countless religious institutions to aid be in my 'Gayness'

tell you what, why don't you come to one of my Drag shows, after you can spend some time with homosexuals and see how much of a disgrace we are

"Countless"...I don't think so.

I recommend you go pray in front of the Tabernacle, Jesus is there, speak Him in prayer, He will
help you.

And I suggested you check out "Courage." couragerc.net...

and i suggest you come pray to my Girl Ru, take me up on that offer?

Smizing aside, i have not and will not attack you on your beliefs, even if i think them closed and misguided

You are following a false belief that is a mortal sin and Scripture says unless you repent and confess it to God, you will not go to Heaven. Please do it and if you are Catholic, you must go to Confession.

I care Darth, I bet my list of sins is greater than yours, I have a temper.

Turn to Jesus, follow His ways. Chastity is a higher state, the world is so messed up because of sexual sins, it is so dark, there is a list today. You can think you are homosexual but you cannot act on it. God did not create men to be men or women to be with women.

Michael Voris states the Truth in his video. I share it too. Everyone reading this knows now and cannot claim ignorance. There is a verse from Ezekiel, tell people about grave sin, do not remain silent.

Ezekiel 33: 7-9
You, son of man—I have appointed you as a sentinel for the house of Israel; when you hear a word from my mouth, you must warn them for me. 8 When I say to the wicked, “You wicked, you must die,” and you do not speak up to warn the wicked about their ways, they shall die in their sins, but I will hold you responsible for their blood. 9 If, however, you warn the wicked to turn from their ways, but they do not, then they shall die in their sins, but you shall save your life.

i guess i should feel honored you are continuing trying to convert me, i have been nothing but polite to you and your beliefs, but as i have stated not only am i not religious, i am not ashamed to be a homosexual, and to engage in the Mortal sin of homosexual activity

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Michael Douglas' comments lately about his cancer and its cause. God is our creator, He loved us first.
He knows what He is doing and the plan. Semen goes one place. There have been scientific studies to
confirm.

He wasn't talking about 'Homosexual Oral Sex', so it wasn't 'Male Semen'

Darth,

Look up the Catholic program for those who believe they are homosexual called "Courage."

you have recommended me countless religious institutions to aid be in my 'Gayness'

tell you what, why don't you come to one of my Drag shows, after you can spend some time with homosexuals and see how much of a disgrace we are

"Countless"...I don't think so.

I recommend you go pray in front of the Tabernacle, Jesus is there, speak Him in prayer, He will
help you.

And I suggested you check out "Courage." couragerc.net...

and i suggest you come pray to my Girl Ru, take me up on that offer?

Smizing aside, i have not and will not attack you on your beliefs, even if i think them closed and misguided

You are following a false belief that is a mortal sin and Scripture says unless you repent and confess it to God, you will not go to Heaven. Please do it and if you are Catholic, you must go to Confession.

Turn to Jesus, follow His ways. Chastity is a higher state, the world is so messed up because of sexual sins, it is so dark, there is a list today. You can think you are homosexual but you cannot act on it. God did not create men to be men or women to be with women.

Michael Voris states the Truth in his video. I share it too. Everyone reading this knows now and cannot claim ignorance. There is a verse from Ezekiel, tell people about grave sin, do not remain silent.

Ezekiel 33: 7-9
You, son of man—I have appointed you as a sentinel for the house of Israel; when you hear a word from my mouth, you must warn them for me. 8 When I say to the wicked, “You wicked, you must die,” and you do not speak up to warn the wicked about their ways, they shall die in their sins, but I will hold you responsible for their blood. 9 If, however, you warn the wicked to turn from their ways, but they do not, then they shall die in their sins, but you shall save your life.

i guess i should feel honored you are continuing trying to convert me, i have been nothing but polite to you and your beliefs, but as i have stated not only am i not religious, i am not ashamed to be a homosexual, and to engage in the Mortal sin of homosexual activity

I have noticed your kindness. Seee...you're nicer than I am. God's grace is working on you. MO, no offense.

love,

colbe

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Before you observe the speck in another's eye, attend to the plank in your own. Any sins that Darth may or may not have committed are no business of yours. Unless I am severely mistaken, you have your own shortcomings to attend to - unless your god is willing to forgive your flaws in favor of your judging a fellow man?

Either way, if you spent less time berating others for their actions and their character, you might find more time to work on yourself. As it appears to me, you would do well to find such time as you clearly do not understand love or the role sexuality plays in it. You have your comprehension, but it is by no means complete. You should work on that, if I may be so bold...that is, if you must insist upon grading others for their private demonstrations.

edit on 10-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by colbe

Before you observe the speck in another's eye, attend to the plank in your own. Any sins that Darth may or may not have committed are no business of yours. Unless I am severely mistaken, you have your own shortcomings to attend to - unless your god is willing to forgive your flaws in favor of your judging a fellow man?

Either way, if you spent less time berating others for their actions and their character, you might find more time to work on yourself. As it appears to me, you would do well to find such time as you clearly do not understand love or the role sexuality plays in it. You have your comprehension, but it is by no means complete. You should work on that, if I may be so bold...that is, if you must insist upon grading others for their private demonstrations.

edit on 10-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

boymonkey and AfterInfinity,

Do not judge is an excuse and weak at that too. Speaking the truth is not judging, we are all sinners. Jesus
tells you to speak "just judgment" in 1 John. Our Lord saying the same, speak the Truth.

I cannot believe the denial that sodomy is a grave sin here. You can come back to God by confessing it, He
is merciful, He loves everyone and desires everyone be saved. He is our father!!!!!

I'll repeat what I said so you don't have to go back a page.

Ezekiel 33: 7-9 You, son of man—I have appointed you as a sentinel for the house of Israel; when you hear a word from my mouth, you must warn them for me. 8 When I say to the wicked, “You wicked, you must die,” and you do not speak up to warn the wicked about their ways, they shall die in their sins, but I will hold you responsible for their blood. 9 If, however, you warn the wicked to turn from their ways, but they do not, then they shall die in their sins, but you shall save your life.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You can come back to God by confessing it, He is merciful, He loves everyone and desires everyone be saved. He is our father!!!!!

That's funny. I could have sworn someone with a very similar username started a thread about God destroying New York and San Francisco due to all the homosexuals there. I guess those folks won't have the chance to confess their "sins" as the loving and merciful father instead blew them to smithereens.

CJ

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by colbe

You can come back to God by confessing it, He is merciful, He loves everyone and desires everyone be saved. He is our father!!!!!

That's funny. I could have sworn someone with a very similar username started a thread about God destroying New York and San Francisco due to all the homosexuals there. I guess those folks won't have the chance to confess their "sins" as the loving and merciful father instead blew them to smithereens.

CJ

They will if they repent and confess their mortal sins. The people did at Nineveh. No one knows the day they will die. Treat each day as if it were your last, get in the state of grace.

You approve of the "act" of sodomy and find it to be good? Just come out and say it then.

God doesn't think so...

God warns, His way after putting up with grave sin for years and you mock Him and the message He gives His prophet.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

He also doesn't think wearing blended clothing, or letting your wife stay under your roof while on her rag is either. But it's a pretty safe bet you are guilty of at least one of those.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
since i am not savvy on the religious dogma, how does my 'homosexual sins' affect you in the eyes of your god?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

How do you see them confessing if they are dead and in hell already? What if they would have lived and confessed 20 years down the road? Did god cut off their chances of getting to heaven in that case? That doesn't seem very fair to me.

If everyone deserves a chance, then god would have allowed them that chance instead of killing them. Seems as though your god doesn't believe in giving people chances in some cases.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by colbe

How do you see them confessing if they are dead and in hell already? What if they would have lived and confessed 20 years down the road? Did god cut off their chances of getting to heaven in that case? That doesn't seem very fair to me.

If everyone deserves a chance, then god would have allowed them that chance instead of killing them. Seems as though your god doesn't believe in giving people chances in some cases.

You point out a fact, we have until we die to choose for the good. God tries to reach us but free will, people say
no. Look at this thread, from the beginning to this point it has been a mock of God and His revelation. Absolute
refusal to belidve sodomy unless confessed is a damning sin. And...

All through history, He sends prophets to remind people to follow the good which is God. He is doing the same
today.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So instead of giving them say 20 more years to realize their mistake, he decides to cut their chances of confession off for eternity? Why not give them more time to realize that they are wrong?

You have a warped view on reality, very warped. You are very uncaring and inconsiderate as well by believing their untimely and horrible deaths were somehow a good thing and justified.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

So instead of giving them say 20 more years to realize their mistake, he decides to cut their chances of confession off for eternity? Why not give them more time to realize that they are wrong?

TextYou have a warped view on reality, very warped. You are very uncaring and inconsiderate as well by believing their untimely and horrible deaths were somehow a good thing and justified.

You can say it but it is untrue, the pain of the loss of anyone kills me. Think how God the Father feels!
Your personal attack shows you can't discuss. Defend instead sodomy, show where God has ever
said it is good and holy.

Your "So instead ofs", we can know how God operates, it has been revealed. I already explained in my last
reply, as the Father says here, until your last breath.

+ + +

message to the Tenderheart

Sunday, 21 October 2012
I Will Hope In You Until You Draw Your Last Breath

Children of Hope,

...I Am, your Father on High. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in love. Give Me permission to transfigure you. I love you so. I wait on you more than ever. I am patient, and gentle with you always. My Little Ones, as I place My hope in you so must you now decide to place your hope in Me. Hope in better days to come. Hope in My mercy to reach the ends of the Earth, and to touch those you love who have turned from Me, refused My teachings, and embraced the ways of the world. Hope in the Light of the World to transform all things in glory. Live in Hope. As events escalate all over the Earth, you must place your hope, and trust in Me. Do not let your hearts be troubled for I have orchestrated all things. I have granted you free will, and I have foreseen all your transgressions. My master plan is perfect. Trust in Me always. Each time you refuse Me, My heart remains open to you, ready to forgive you, eager to embrace you. Each day, I place My hope in you. I wait on you to comply, and hope that you will soon give Me glory, adoration, and love. I will not give up on you. I will hope in you until you draw your last breath. Remember this. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom

www.jabezinaction.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

What a horrid argument. If god feels so terrible about killing them, then why did he do it?! He obviously doesn't regret doing it, does he? Because if he knew he would regret doing it beforehand and knew he would be sad, then again, why in the eff did he do it?

Like I said, you have a very twisted version of reality within your head. Religion has completely melted your brain and I feel so sorry for you. I pity you actually.
edit on 10-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
in the post above it said 'he granted free will' yet it's a sin if you practice free will?

again, i am not savvy on your religious Dogma's just asking, no T no shade

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

in the post above it said 'he granted free will' yet it's a sin if you practice free will?

Exactly! Now your getting it! Using your free will is a sin. You must pray "not my will, but yours, lord". You must surrender your filthy free will gift over to the Lord to get into heaven.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I wonder where they got that "selling your soul to the devil" phrase from? Hmmmm... Tithing comes to mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Exactly! Now your getting it! Using your free will is a sin. You must pray "not my will, but yours, lord". You must surrender your filthy free will gift over to the Lord to get into heaven.

i would be Satan's slave, as long as he is the 3 F's, Fine, Fresh and Fierce, Bam!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

What a horrid argument. If god feels so terrible about killing them, then why did he do it?! He obviously doesn't regret doing it, does he? Because if he knew he would regret doing it beforehand and knew he would be sad, then again, why in the eff did he do it?

Like I said, you have a very twisted version of reality within your head. Religion has completely melted your brain and I feel so sorry for you. I pity you actually.
edit on 10-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

Who is arguing, I shared the truth of the faith and I see you do not bother to include my words You mock me and
sadly mock God again.. Repeating the same. Booorrrring. I asked, you failed to give your untwisted version. Explain how the act of sodomy is a good and holy? You can't.

It really doesn't matter your insults, I do not think I am twisted, I know with all my heart God loves me. He loves
you too.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Explain how being gay is bad or unholy.

Please try not to use "the bible says so", because that is hardly proof that gay sex hurts anyone.

ETA: You calling someone an abomination is the real insult here. You can dish it but you can't take it apparently.
edit on 11-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Darth, it isn't "a sin if you practice free will", it is a sin if you choose to do evil, go against God's Commandments.

Good vs evil, you decide. With the help of God's grace you will be drawn to the good. Grace like free will is a gift too, ask God to send you an "actual grace", it is a particular kind of grace.

God knows all, the past, the present and the future are before Him. He knows our choices but we don't. He has given us free will to decide or not for the good. Free will is a gift, would you want someone who really didn't love you? Neither does God.

Ask Our Lord to help understand who He is... He will help you.

"I have granted you free will, and I have foreseen all your transgressions."

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join