It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood says "too Gay?"

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
Indeed, and the other religions believe they are 'right' and you are 'wrong', and thus divides humanity even more

Roman Catholicism is not a religion. Religions are man-made. Jesus who is God established one faith, Roman
Catholicism. Choose for it Darth, you can. The "division" will soon be no more, in our lifetime for sure if you aren't martyred or die of illness, all in God's will. Martyrdom sure is faster. Tee hee, a famous saint's comment. St. Teresa of Avila.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Like I said earlier, anything could have been written down in the bible, ANYTHING, and you would still believe it was the word of god. Referencing the bible as proof doesn't cut it when you're dealing with logic.

How is sodomy bad or unholy? Try not to use the bible as proof, because it doesn't constitute as proof.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Some of Darth's comments were mocking. Most weren't. All yours have been an attack, your judgment against the faith. Be nice instead.

This is me being nice. Always has been. And I'm not the one doing the judging. This entire thread is about people like you judging homosexuals because they stick it in a different hole. That's none of your business, quite frankly, and it's poor character to poke your nose in it.

I've asked and no one gives an answer. Show how the act of sodomy is good and holy? Give evidence of God's approval? Historically, all evidence reveal the "act" is what it is...an abomination to the creator.

Are you sinless? Then how dare you speak to others of their sins? That is hypocrisy of the highest order, is it not? Put down that stick and back away from the dead horse. You are working against yourself here. You are encouraging and motivating us to do nothing but continue to not listen to you because all we hear is condemnation and judgment.

We. Don't. Care. I wish I could be more diplomatic, but that's the straight and honest truth. And if it was really such a big deal, the big man himself would descend from his great golden throne and whack Darth upside the head for not listening. It is not your place to do that.

edit on 11-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
This morning I was thinking of everyone replying to this thread. Even though we disagree, I know God is working on you. Why would you continue on...? Why take the time to even post one comment? My heartfelt advise.

Study the faith. Search with Catholic apologetics typed in first, then questions you have. Why?

The last fifteen years in my reading prophecy, the messages from Heaven say the Remnant is Roman Catholic.

God wants everyone to believe the same. The Protestant prophetic point to the faith, less explicit because of denial. And of late, the Protestant messages speak of the Eucharist~! Jesus is getting everyone ready to accept the faith during or to follow, after the worldwide "awakening."

The catechism is kind of difficult, it is on the Net to read if you like. Read the English translation of the first Bible, the footnotes help you understand tough verses and help with understanding why the Church teaches what she does. www.drbo.org... Read the lives of the saints. I like to read the life and quotes of the seer from Lourdes, Bernadette Soubirous. Her dear family, she lived in a dump.

And if you can bookmark daily messages from Heaven. Here is one link: www.catholicbinder.com...

Promise me, so important, speak to God every day from now on... And examine your life, ask God the Holy Spirit to help you. Then, from the heart confess your mortal sins to God. Mortal are your serious sins. All the sexual sins are sins against the 6th Commandment. Do not neglect regular Confession, okay? Catholics have to do more, they must go to Confession.

Do these two things as a preparation for the day of the Great Warning, this awakening. Actually, for the life of your soul ...daily prayer and regular Confession.

I know I say the above, often.

love,

colbe

From my heart, the above and no comment.

Like the no comment on the medical evidence I posted for why sodomy is physically so awful, so very damaging to the body.

God makes no one homosexual. It is a disorder.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So why did a man, Constantine, establish and legalize the church? Roman Catholicism IS a religion. You're completely ignorant and blind if you don't think so.

Roman Catholicism is the institution that ordered the Inquisitions and Crusades. Does god want war and genocide as well?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

People like you are one of the many reasons I don't believe in a god. That's what I meant when I said you are working against yourself. Because if your god was real, I would publicly chastise him for allowing such hatred and malcontent in the hearts of his people. And then I would hug him. Because I understand what it's like to be ignorant, and I know that there is hope for your god still.

...If he were to exist.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

"He who is without sin, cast the first stone"

Apparently colbe hasn't gotten this message.
edit on 11-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Ok here is a question for you...why did God put the best pleasure zone up a mans bum the G spot?

Oh and stop with the "Boo hoo you are being disrespectful of me and my faith" because it is you who is the one who is disrespectful to human beings.

Oh and the RC is not a religion...you are funny and wrong, oh and please show me a scientifically proved miracle please.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

This morning I was thinking of everyone replying to this thread. Even though we disagree, I know God is working on you. Why would you continue on...? Why take the time to even post one comment? My heartfelt advise.

Study the faith. Search with Catholic apologetics typed in first, then questions you have. Why?

The last fifteen years in my reading prophecy, the messages from Heaven say the Remnant is Roman Catholic.

God wants everyone to believe the same. The Protestant prophetic point to the faith, less explicit because of denial. And of late, the Protestant messages speak of the Eucharist~! Jesus is getting everyone ready to accept the faith during or to follow, after the worldwide "awakening."

The catechism is kind of difficult, it is on the Net to read if you like. Read the English translation of the first Bible, the footnotes help you understand tough verses and help with understanding why the Church teaches what she does. www.drbo.org... Read the lives of the saints. I like to read the life and quotes of the seer from Lourdes, Bernadette Soubirous. Her dear family, she lived in a dump.

And if you can bookmark daily messages from Heaven. Here is one link: www.catholicbinder.com...

Promise me, so important, speak to God every day from now on... And examine your life, ask God the Holy Spirit to help you. Then, from the heart confess your mortal sins to God. Mortal are your serious sins. All the sexual sins are sins against the 6th Commandment. Do not neglect regular Confession, okay? Catholics have to do more, they must go to Confession.

Do these two things as a preparation for the day of the Great Warning, this awakening. Actually, for the life of your soul ...daily prayer and regular Confession.

love,

colbe

Like the no comment on the medical evidence I posted for why sodomy is physically so awful, so very damaging to the body.

No T no shade, but i'm not a disorder,

i trust completely you believe fully in your faith, and i attempted not to mock you for that, nor mock your religion

by alienating people you may miss out on experiences and relationships with people who may actually enlightening you more

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by colbe

Some of Darth's comments were mocking. Most weren't. All yours have been an attack, your judgment against the faith. Be nice instead.

This is me being nice. I'm not the one doing the judging. This entire thread is about people like you judging homosexuals because they stick it in a different hole. That's none of your business, quite frankly, and it's poor character to poke your nose in it.

I've asked and no one gives an answer. Show how the act of sodomy is good and holy? Give evidence of God's approval? Historically, all evidence reveal the "act" is what it is...an abomination to the creator.

Are you sinless? Then how dare you speak to others of their sins? That is hypocrisy of the highest order, is it not? Put down that stick and back away from the dead horse. You are only damaging your cause.

"Sins" ??? The subject of this thread is one sin...the grave sin of sodomy.

Blah, blah, same old comments, do not judge but you and others judge disagreeing and post negative personal comments, page after page.

We are in the end times. The homosexual agenda is being promoted as good like no other time. I share the Voris video, standing up for God, everyone should. To warn that you may lose your soul is not judgment.

Some sins are damning UNLESS confessed. Do not defend them. God tells the world via prophecy He is going to show everyone personally very"soon." It His love and mercy to save souls.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge just judgment.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by colbe

Ok here is a question for you...why did God put the best pleasure zone up a mans bum the G spot?

Oh and stop with the "Boo hoo you are being disrespectful of me and my faith" because it is you who is the one who is disrespectful to human beings.

Oh and the RC is not a religion...you are funny and wrong, oh and please show me a scientifically proved miracle please.

Your mock and unkindness, I've stated the Truth many times, Go ask someone else your sexual question. I am tired of your meanness and everyone else's too.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So Jesus died for nothing? Why must he confess his sin if Jesus already forgave it?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Ha meanness? hypocrite. Grow a pair please. You refuse the question because you know Iam right and you have no answer for it.
Boo Hoo you and your ilk have had it's chance and look what you have done with the world.
The times are changing and the time of humanity is coming.
edit on 11-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

love,

colbe

No T no shade, but i'm not a disorder,

i trust completely you believe fully in your faith, and i attempted not to mock you for that, nor mock your religion

by alienating people you may miss out on experiences and relationships with people who may actually enlightening you more

Darth,

I shared already, go sit/better, kneel in front of the Tabernacle. There is one in every Catholic Church. Our Lord is there. Jesus will help you before the prophesied divine "enlightenment." He will send you "grace."

love,

colbe

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

"Sins" ??? The subject of this thread is one sin...the grave sin of sodomy.

Sorry, but my message remains the same: attend to the plank in your own eye.

Blah, blah, same old comments, do not judge but you and others judge disagreeing and post negative personal comments, page after page.

Then go to a different thread? We're a little tired of hearing the same garbage from you as well. Your story is still as weary and grating as it's always been.

We are in the end times. The homosexual agenda is being promoted as good like no other time. I share the Voris video, standing up for God, everyone should. To warn that you may lose your soul is not judgment.

Don't care. Your bigotry is futile in the face of awareness.

Some sins are damning UNLESS confessed. Do not defend them. God tells the world via prophecy He is going to show everyone personally very"soon." It His love and mercy to save souls.

You're already damned for presuming to take the place of your god or one of his ordained representatives. Also, no one cares. At all. Period.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge just judgment.

Indeed. And yet...

Luke 6:37

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven"

Matthew 7:1-5

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

Need I say more? Now has come the time to forgive Darth (if you will humor me, Darth
) and move on. Otherwise, how can you be forgiven if you are unable to forgive?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by colbe

So Jesus died for nothing? Why must he confess his sin if Jesus already forgave it?

Good question, thanks....

Jesus redeemed mankind by His suffering death on the cross. Redemption and justification are not the same, they have two different meanings. You can't die with mortal sin on your soul, you will not enter Heaven. You must confess your serious (mortal) sins to God. Some Christians reject Catholic confession so their only way is to, from the heart, with true contrition confess their sins to God personally.

Jesus established Confession (John 20;23), the means to have our sins forgiven. Some of the benefits ~

1. God can return to your soul. Remember, God cannot be where grave sin (mortal) is...

2. You are assured, you HEAR the Priest's words of absolution.

3. Having to GO to Confession is another action, this causes you to take your mortal sins seriously. I do not know any of my Protestant friends who go to their prayer closet or wherever and regularly confess their sins to God directly. As you shared, some believe they are already saved. Jesus did it all on the Cross, His suffering death covers your sins and justifies you. No. This heresy is called the "imputation" heresy.

4. There is 'grace' given in Sacrament of Confession, God's help to be good, to fight the spiritual battle.

5. God forgives your sin but as Jesus set it up, having to confess your sins to a priest helps one be humble.

p.s. I prefer the traditional confessing behind a screen. My daughter's patron saint, St. Charles Borromeo set up
this way.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

1. God can return to your soul. Remember, God cannot be where grave sin (mortal) is...

Then he is not omnipotent. He doesn't have the power to endure the presence of grave sin. Who knows what other lies your Bible has told?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

My my my, your god sure did set up a complicated, convoluted, and unnecessary set of rules in order to be forgiven.

It's kind of ridiculous that god makes us jump through so many loop holes in order to give us something he could give us for free.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by colbe

People like you are one of the many reasons I don't believe in a god. That's what I meant when I said you are working against yourself. Because if your god was real, I would publicly chastise him for allowing such hatred and malcontent in the hearts of his people. And then I would hug him. Because I understand what it's like to be ignorant, and I know that there is hope for your god still.

...If he were to exist.

You do not wish to believe what God has revealed. He is real. He loves you very much. You show your
disdain for Him by denying Him and supporting an obviously unnatural act. Who created nature, who created
everything? God the Father.

Pray AI, ask God to help you believe.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by colbe

My my my, your god sure did set up a complicated, convoluted, and unnecessary set of rules in order to be forgiven.

It's kind of ridiculous that god makes us jump through so many loop holes in order to give us something he could give us for free.

Always the negative, the denial. All the reasons I posted are very easy to understand. Who know us better
than our creator? So...according to you...commit sin, do evil and there should be no consequences or remedy
to gain God back once we have sinned? No...that makes no sense.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join