It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darkbake's Tarot Card Readings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

OK Darkbake, I'll have a go at it.

How quickly will my blog take off?

Number - 27

You can pm me if you like.

Thanks a head of time!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
He hasn't got through page one yet
methinks poor DB didnt realise the response!

It's okay! I am taking a break from posting as much on other ATS forums for a while, so I started this one lol :-)

If I don't get to them right away, I'll get to em eventually ha ha. A few a day, at least.
edit on 1-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenIrish

What does the universe need me to know at this time? (10)

Current Position

6 of Wands - Victory, energy in balanced manifestation. Love. Triumph.

3 of Wands - Virtue, established strength, success after struggle.

Knight of Discs - A farmer, patient, laborious and clever with material things.

Well, it looks like you have currently had some creative victories!

Your Advice

4 of Wands - Completion after much labor, conclusions from previous knowledge, rest.

Prince of Discs - A young man bringing practical energy to matters, a capable manger and steadfast worker, competent.

10 of Wands - Burden, responsibility, hard work, stress, achievement.

Similar theme here, but it looks like a bit of work might be needed soon.

What to Adapt to

Queen of Discs - A woman, ambitious in useful directions, affectionate and kind

2 of Swords - Peace,

Princess of Wands - A young woman, individualistic, brilliant and daring with great energy. Sudden and violent with love or anger.

Future I

4 of Discs - Power, law and order, gain of money and influence, earthly desires but nothing more

10 of Swords - Ruin, defeat, betrayal, endings, loss

9 of Wands - Strength, victory after apprehension and fear, power, health, recovery from sickness

Future II

7 of Cups - Debauchery, drug addiction, intoxication, guilt, lying, delusion

Princess of Swords - A young woman, stern and vengeful, with destructive logic, firm and aggressive, with great practical wisdom, dexterous in management of practical affairs.

6 of Swords - Science, success after anxiety, intelligence that has reached its goal. Right of passage.

We might find ourselves showered with apparently great opportunities and have no idea which of them is valid and which is not - then we become children gazing in wonder at the treasure chest of jewels and wondering which one to take first! Perhaps the answer is that if we don't know what to choose, we should consider leaving them all alone!!

Source

This is debauchery, or engaging in activities that are not healthy for us. I personally don't like how sticky this is, in other words, the unhealthy choices seem to linger and not go away and stay in our friends and acquaintances until we can clean them up.

-------------------

To me, it looks like things are currently fairly balanced. You might have to put some work into something. Your future looks a bit crazy, apparently you are either going to work too hard or play too hard -

I'll tell you a story about me that happened one time. I was dating this girl, Lorena, and my friend, Seth, really wanted some action. So he offered to take us both out to eat. Meanwhile, another one of my friends, Sherman, had worked with her at a restaurant in town and knew that she was a bit crazy and controlling.

So... I took this as an opportunity, I could tell that Seth wanted her, so I went into the restroom and took a super long time in there, and listened as Seth told her all sorts of bad things about me, and then when I came back, and we left, she started dating him soon after.

A while later, I ran into Seth in the supermarket, and I asked him how he was doing, and how it had gone with Lorena.

"That was the worst two years of my life," he said.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Okay, here is some more information I learned (this is one reason why I'm doing the readings, to improve).

Advice for You

This represents the psychological basis of the issue and are supposed to assist the querent in making his or her decision(s).

What to Adapt To

This indicates what to adapt to, or forces operating outside of the querent's control.

Futures I and II

There are two possible futures that span the possibilities. Number II is generally the natural future (I had this wrong earlier) while number I is the one you get if you take the advice.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I'll try one. Can I just ask the question in my head? Too shy to type it ^^;;;;

Anyway, the number I've chosen is 16. Hoping to get a positive response. *crosses fingers*

Thanks Darkbake!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I would appreciate a reading to try and understand my current experiences and a meaning to them?
Split the deck at 11 please

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
eeekkk

how fun! Number 41 please DB

Well I love it! Let's have some fun.

Current Position

5 of Swords - Defeat

The Moon - Bewilderment, hysteria, madness, dreaminess

The Chariot - Triumph, victory, hope, success

Interesting.

Advice for You!

10 of Cups - Satiety, peacemaking and generosity, matters arranged and settled as wished.

4 of Swords - Truce

Ace of Cups - Fertility, beauty, productivity, pleasure and happiness!

Oh such good advice!

Things to Adapt to

7 of Swords - Futility

XIX (The Sun) - Glory. Gain. Riches. Triumph. Pleasure. Frankness.

III (The Empress) - Love. Beauty. Happiness. Success. Good fortune. Pleasure.

... you seem to be such a happy person! :-D

Future I

4 of Cups - Luxury,

Knight of Cups - A man who is graceful, amiable in a passive way, quick to respond to attraction and easily enthusiastic, but somewhat lacking depth of character

Queen of Wands - A woman of adaptability, persistent energy, calm authority, with great power to attract, generous but impatient of opposition

This sounds like the start of a love story

Future II

The Lovers - Openness to inspiration, childishness, attraction, love

The Emperor - War, conquest, victory, strife, stability, power, originality

The Fool - In spiritual matters, represents ideas that aim to transcend the earth

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
hi!! if you could give me a reading, please; number: 31 question: will i significantly improve my financial situation soon?

thanks in advance!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I would love to know about my career path and when I will get a job?

Thanks for your time.

Number 27 please.
edit on 1-6-2013 by Livelovelaugh6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
I have both The Book of Thoth by Aleister Crawley and a pack of Thoth Tarot cards!......

sounds like you have right tools

Thanks for the invitation, darkbake

Is the path I am following a detour, dead end, or the right way ahead?
23 appears in my head

I await your response with patience

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Just wanted to say THANK you for doing this. Will I ever be able to be on my own? I pick 6 as my number. Thanks again.

Do you know what an Angel deck is?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Hi Dark!

Nice thread you have going here! When you have some time, I won't be back online till late tonight, but when you have some time. I would like to take you up on your offer.
Most of the cards I do, is for others. Anytime I have thrown for myself, it never seems to work as well when I do it for others. So I think it would be nice to have mine done for a change

Thanks in advance, I will look back here in the next couple days.
Also I sent you a U2 saying hi and stuff.. Its been a couple many months.

I was born under the Moon sign. My number is 5
edit on 1-6-2013 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
May I please have a reading? My number is 9.

Thanks.
edit on 1-6-2013 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hey Darkbane,

thank you in advance for doing this.

Does my dream means what i think i means and will it come true.

cut at 33 please.

looking forward to your response

edit on 1-6-2013 by Donice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hmm,

Had to post!

Love life (a multiple girl situation and i don't know what to do)

Number 44 please

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I would like to know about me becoming successful in the entertainment industry and becoming a big name in Hollywood? I would like to pick the number 8! Please and thank you for doing this

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I am wondering.
If by chance your deck is inspired by Golden Dawn?

I personally use the Norse Set. Ive had this deck for over 15 years now. And has by far, been a wonderful deck!

The Norse Set was inspired by, well the Norse system. Or if you will Asguardian Lore. Odin, Thor, Balder. Ect.

Fits me well, as suits others very well. If you like I can return the favor in a more private setting.
I will admit, you are brave to offer readings in a setting such as this.. But Kudos to you for doing it of your of free will, and not charging people!

That is my one hang up with Tarot. I feel it should not, and never should be a way to make a living. I feel it should only aid others, and help others in the sense of general cold readings.

Yet they can become much deeper, but overall yeah, we both know, we have spoken at length about such things.
Happy to see you doing some good around here, it will come back 10 fold!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

My question is a two parter actually: Will there be solutions to these particular problems I have in my life right now or should I just take any method to ending this crisis once and for all?
I pick number 25

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

whats to come for me number 27

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hey tarot reader, I need a reading. Serious. In about 5 months, I could attend a place where there are people who would know me, but we never met until then. I don't know if I should go. Will I be treated like it's awkward and I'd make them feel awkward, or they'd view me as one in the crowd. I have a terrible crush on one of these personages, (sheer electric chemistry attraction) but I believe he is a philandering megalomaniacal narcissist.
He possesses an item of mine (it is of zero money value) and lied to me numerous times about giving it back. An Astrologer told me one time, that he does not want to give it back. Goll, this sounds like highschool drama, and we are babyboomers. I'm sick of rejection, so I kept to myself for more than a decade, but it's getting old.

I picked a number between 1 and 50, came up with 19, and also, that old sorta disco song, "hey 19"
edit on 2-6-2013 by misschareesee because: z

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join