It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darkbake's Tarot Card Readings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I do tarot card readings. I have both The Book of Thoth by Aleister Crawley and a pack of Thoth Tarot cards! So does anyone want a reading? All you have to do is ask me a question and then pick a number between 1 and 50 so I can cut the deck for you.

When you pick the number between 1 and 50, that is you interacting with the deck, and it is important for you to leave your mark on the deck before I do the reading. I am pretty capable of doing fast readings, and I'm always on ATS it seems like, so go go go!

This is my official Tarot Card Reading Thread! So ask away! And stay a while and listen, I'll keep an eye on it.

See? There is even a link in my signature.
edit on 31-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Ok, I'll have a go....Can you give me insight into my love life (or lack of it)?

Please could you cut the deck at 33

Thank you

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

my question, would it be worth it?
i have a real strange goal in life...
lucky number seven?
edit on 31-5-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Yep one thing i can say about darkbake he doesn't do a disappearing act

Can i get a new one done yet darkbake please the new things have developed lately yehar but now i'm stuck and don't no what to do.

Your a star by the way

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

No problem!

Current position:

10 of Wands - Oppression
8 of Wands - Swiftness
XVII (The Star) - Hope, unexpected help, clarity of vision and insight.

There is a lot going on in your current position. There seems to be oppression and freedom (8 of wands) at the same time, as you are apparently in the exact process of changing something.

Advice for You!

Prince of Swords - A young man, purely intellectual, full of designs and ideas, destroying as fast as he creates.

XX (The Aeon) - Final decision regarding the past. New current for the future. Always represents the taking of a definite step.

I (The Magus) - Skill. Wisdom. Messages.

Okay! Once again, there is the apparent theme of making a decision. It seems like ending something and starting something new, to be honest.

Your Environment (To Adapt to)

10 of Swords - Ruin

Queen of Disks - A woman, ambitious in useful directions, timid, quiet and domesticated, charming, affectionate and kind.

XXI (The Universe) - The essence of the question itself. Synthesis. The end of the matter.

Okay! It seems like a lot is going to go down, and you will end up with someone new.

Possible Future I

Princess of Cups - A young woman, infinitely gracious, all sweetness, gentle, kind, romantic and dreamy.

Ace of Disks - Start of a new material journey, labor, wealth, contentment.

Ace of Wands - Start of a new creative journey, vigor.

Okay then... once again, same theme.

Possible Future II

II (The Priestess) - Pure, exalted and gracious influence of the matter (hence change and alteration), May be led away by enthusiasm unless careful balance is maintained.

4 of Cups - Luxury

VII The Chariot - Triumph, victory, hope, faithfulness.

This is the second possible future, at any rate, it seems like you are about to make a decision and it is going to end up well!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Thanks, Bailey! Can I call you Bailey? I just like that cause of the Bally in BallyMoney. Okay, your reading is on the way... okay, I didn't get a number for you, but I cut the deck, I think we are fine... and on the right track.

Current Position

10 of Wands - Oppression

4 of Cups - Luxury

8 of Disks - Prudence

So everyone knows:
Wands: Creative energy
Cups: Love energy
Disks: Material energy
Swords: Intellectual energy

Okay, so it looks like there is oppression in your life right now for some reason, as well as prudence involving financial matters, but luxury... seeing as your financial life seems hard, I would say you have loving family.

You

8 of Cups - Indolence, abandoned success, decline of interest in anything.

7 of Cups - Debauchery, delusion, illusory success, drug addiction, intoxication, guilt, lying, deceit!

Prince of Swords - A young man, purely intellectual, full of ideas and designs, an elusive and elastic mind supporting various contradictory opinions.

Well then! Bailey! If this is true, it seems as if you are depressed and giving up and confused!

Environment

0 (The Fool) - In spiritual matters, represents ideas, thoughts, spirituality, that which aims to transcend earth

10 of Disks - Wealth

Ace of Disks - Material gain, labor, wealth, contentment.

Well, this is your environment, what you have to react to, so... something in your environment is going to bring you wealth and you should be okay?

Future I

7 of Swords - Futility. Unstable effort, vain striving against something too powerful.

XIII (Death) - Transformation, change that is voluntary or involuntary. Apparent death or destruction that is illusory when viewed from a higher perspective.

6 of Disks - Success and gain in material things, power, influence, nobility, philanthropy.

It looks like futility, but success with material things. The death could be a good thing, here though - if something bad is ending. I kind of view it as shedding an exoskeleton or something and bursting out into something better.

Future II

5 of Wands - Strife

9 of Disks - Gain

I (The Magus) - Skill, wisdom, elasticity, craft, cunning, deceit.

Well, more contradictions with your strife and your gain.

In all, it looks like both of your futures are quite similar! There seems to be a theme of contradiction and confusion throughout the reading!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Ok now try a skeptic
Lets see how much truth is in this twaddle.

Im waiting for something, when will i get it? Could you tell me what it is im waiting for...or is that beyond the cards abilities? lol
Split the deck at 42

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Hey Darkbake.

I have seen a few of these threads dotted about and never been able to get a response from anyone offering a free reading, hoping you might be able to give me one, so here goes...

Will i live in the UK forever (in terms of work)? - number 22

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Thankum you darkbake oh wise one

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Am I ever gonna make it? 35

Thanks for your service

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50

Thankum you darkbake oh wise one

Oh you are welcome! I hope it helped. Also, anyone can give me feedback to the readings in the forum or by PM.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Ok now try a skeptic
Lets see how much truth is in this twaddle.

Im waiting for something, when will i get it? Could you tell me what it is im waiting for...or is that beyond the cards abilities? lol
Split the deck at 42

Well, this will be the last reading for now. I don't know, I just do the readings. I like the skeptic thing, though. I am pretty sure it will be able to give me an idea of what you are waiting for. Okay, beginning...

Current Position

6 of Wands - Victory, energy in balanced manifestation, love, gain and success, triumph over strife.

0 (The Fool), In spiritual matters, represents ideas, thoughts and that which wishes to transcend earth.

8 of Wands - Swiftness, speech, light, electricity, approach to goal.

All right. So...

You

Princess of Wands - A young woman, individualistic, brilliant and daring, with great energy

The Aeon - A final decision concerning the past, and a new current for the future. Always represents the taking of a definite step.

Ace of Wands - Energy, strength, force, vigor.

This is advice for you to take, it looks like you have a lot of resolve!

The Environment

8 of Swords - Interference, waste of energy in details causing neglect of important things,

5 of Cups - Disappointment, end of pleasure, unkindness from friends, disappointment in love

9 of Swords - Cruelty, agony of mind, despair, worry, suffering, loss, pain, burden, oppression

Well... your environment looks pretty terrible! You should go on a trip or move!

Future I

5 of Wands - Strife, quarreling, fighting, competition, cruelty, violence.

10 of Swords - Ruin, reason divorced from reality, death, failure

XXI (The Universe) - The essence of the question itself, synthesis, the end of the matter. The crystallization of the whole matter involved.

Hmm...

Future II

Princess of Disks - A young woman, beautiful and strong, beholding a secret wonder, pregnant with all life

The Emperor - War, conquest, victory, stability, power, originality.

Knight of Swords - A man, active, skillful and clever, fierce, delicate and creative.

I like this future better, but Future II requires you to put a lot of effort to get to by taking the advice and adapting to the environment.

I like splitting the deck at 42! So I am not sure, but if I had to guess, what you are waiting for has something to do with moving in some form?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Thanks Darkbake.

Not sure what this decision is, as I am terminally single ( well I have been for the last four years), I'm sure something will present itself, perhaps it relates to a man I have liked for a long time, but will never be with, so the decision is to forget about him and move on?!

Good to know the future is bright

Thank you

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Should I bother, or is it a lost cause?

Edit:
Awe, come on. Just one more?
I'll tell a ghost story in exchange...

Edit edit: Oh, the Crowley deck please

edit on 31-5-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Hi!

Well, I have tried four times now to have a read, but always got in too late. So I would love to have one done!
Question: What does Universe need me to know at this time?

Number 10

Thanks darkbake
GI

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

What would my future be like? Would I be successful and happy? Or would I be a failure and unhappy? I chose the number 6 because I feel a little dark.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

ahhhhhhhhh the story of my life lol no wonder i'm single

Thanks darkbake it does make a lot of sense to me believe it or not, i'm always turning the corner to make sure i at least smile a bit during the day.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

Should I bother, or is it a lost cause?

Edit:
Awe, come on. Just one more?
I'll tell a ghost story in exchange...

Edit edit: Oh, the Crowley deck please

All right, but we need the ghost story.
And yup! Crowley deck it is.

Current Position

6 of Cups -Pleasure

4 of Cups - Luxury

XII (The Hanged Man) - Redemption through sacrifice, suffering.

Well... it looks like you are doing pretty good as far as happiness, but you might be thinking, at this time, of sacrificing for something.

Your Environment (What to Adapt To)

XV (The Devil) - Blind impulse, secret plan about to be executed, temptation, ambition, materialism, fate.

I (Magus) - Cunning, deceit, theft, skill, wisdom, craft.

8 of Swords Interference - sheer, unforeseen bad luck.Waste of energy in details causing neglect of more important things.

Your Advice

X (Fortune), Change of fortune, generally good, destiny.

9 of Disks - Gain, good luck attending material affairs, inheritance, great increase of wealth.

5 of Wands - Strife, quarreling, fighting, competition, cruelty, violence.

Haha. Okay, well so you know, I accidentally screwed up and don't know which one your environment is (what to adapt to) and which one is your advice. But I think I got it right here.

Future I

XI (Lust) - Courage, strength, energy, great love affair

Queen of Cups - A woman who reflects the nature of the observer, dreamy, tranquil, poetic, imaginative, kind yet not willing to take much trouble for another.

The Tower - Quarrel, combat, danger, ruin, destruction of plans and ambition.

This is your natural future.

Future II

XIII (Death) - Transformation, change, voluntary or involuntary, perhaps sudden and unexpected.

Princess of Swords - A young woman, stern and revengeful, with destructive logic, firm and aggressive.

Prince of Swords - A young man, purely intellectual, full of ideas and designs.

This would be the future if you make changes in your course.

... Okay, this is it for now! I am totally going to bed and picking this up in the morning when I can hopefully give less biased commentary.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Princess of Wands - A young woman, individualistic, brilliant and daring, with great energy
The Aeon - A final decision concerning the past, and a new current for the future.
Always represents the taking of a definite step.
Ace of Wands - Energy, strength, force, vigor.

This is advice for you to take, it looks like you have a lot of resolve!
The Environment
8 of Swords - Interference, waste of energy in details causing neglect of important things,
5 of Cups - Disappointment, end of pleasure, unkindness from friends, disappointment in love
9 of Swords - Cruelty, agony of mind, despair, worry, suffering, loss, pain, burden, oppression

Lol....kind of proved i was right but thanks for taking the time to do it, you are the first person on here willing to do it for a skeptic like myself.
Im sure if i were to look at in another way i could probably find these issues somewhere in my life, excluding unkindness from friends, disappointment in love, end of pleasure, suffering, pain, opression, burden, cruelty and agony of mind.

Im waiting for my car to be delivered

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
eeekkk

how fun! Number 41 please DB

Edit: forgot to ask a question

go freestylin' on me, I'm good with whatever the cards throw down!
edit on 31-5-2013 by zazzafrazz because: S & F!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join