It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darkbake's Tarot Card Readings

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

25, Crowley deck.

What should i do?
edit on 17-6-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
Why has thou forsaken us?!?
I'm sure you're busy though.

Hey! I am gonna keep the forum open. Everyone will get one eventually lol.

Or two, or whatever.

Yeah I was busy for the past two weeks getting errands done.
edit on 18-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
Why has thou forsaken us?!?
I'm sure you're busy though.

I shall answer with a reading! Because I don't even know!

Current Position

Queen of Cups - A woman that reflects the nature of the observer, dreamy, poetic, imaginitive

The Chariot - Triumph, victory, hope, obedience

Queen of Swords - A graceful woman, individual and confident, a keen observer.

Well then. The Chariot is correct, I have just completed running two weeks worth of odd errands like clothes shopping, laundry, dishes, major grocery shopping, major cleaning, etc.

Girls in my life. Okay then. Maybe two friends, that might make sense. I guess I have been spending time with them, I didn't make note of it. Always wanting to be friends, they are.

Advice

8 of Swords - Interference

Knight of Cups - A man who is graceful, amiable and quick to respond to attraction

Knight of Wands -A man with the qualities of activity, generosity and swiftness.

5 of Swords (Inverted) - Opposite of defeat

That makes sense, it has nothing to do with Tarot Reading, it must be love advice. That sneaky fourth card! How did it get in there??

I actually did a single-card reading to help me deal with these two girls who were being really annoying to me lately by not being reliable, and I got "Defeat" so I basically told them both I wasn't going to deal with it anymore, I give up, then what do you know, that solved that - they perked up. *facepalm*

The Environment

4 of Disks - Power, law and order, gain of money and influence, material wealth and nothing more.

XX. The Aeon - I have never had The Aeon before, it is truly something impressive. "Final decision regarding something from the past, new current for the future. Always represents taking a definite step."

Princess of Cups - A young woman, infinitely gracious, sweet, gentle, kind, romantic and dreamy.

There could be a major change in my environment, that makes sense. The House I live in is becoming more influential somehow. Right now, we have three people living here, two cats and two guests. Likely a shift-around. My friend Seth is having a girl visit for a month. I swear they are going to end up married.,,

That is going to change House dynamics. She used to hate me in college.

Future I

Knight of Swords - A man, active, skillful, clever, fierce, courageous, but often unreflective

XV The Devil, Blind impulse, ambition, obsession

V - The Hierophant, divine wisdom, inspiration, teaching, help from superiors, patience.

It sounds like I am going to keep running errands this month, including stuff like following up on Tarot Readings and checking out the leyline intersection near here and the H.D.R. Device and Lucid Dreaming. I've been trying to catch up on stuff, see...

Future II

2 of Discs - Change, Harmony of change, alternation of gain and loss, varying occupation, wondering

The Lovers - Open to inspiration, intuition, intelligence, attraction, beauty.

Knight of Discs - A farmer, patient, laborious, interested in material things, perhaps somewhat dull and pre-occupied

The harmony of change in this would represent trading out some of my outdated interests for new ones with an equal amount of work involved. That would probably be napping traded for gaming, some gaming traded for research, friends being shuffled around, a schedule replacing chaos, etc.

Apparently a relationship opportunity is in the works as well. So a lot of errands, completing tasks that I said I would do over the past few years, shifting around interests and friends a bit,

Probably nothing major, or at least if it is, it will be thought through etc.

Interesting to note that I capitalized House. That is because my friend Seth bought a house, and I moved in here with this other guy, Larry.

We each are renting out rooms. I'll probably end up living here for a while, Larry has the room across the hall... if Seth gets married then that's another... Russ sleeps on the couch...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Will I ever have a good man in my personal life? Besides my son?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Heading out for the night but I will get back to these tomorrow

I hope so.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hi darkbake. Thanks so much for offering readings again. I have a few questions regarding my hubby's work and if we will be making a geographical move, so I'll try to keep the questions non-confusing.

1. Will my hubby change jobs or employers in the next six months?
2. Will we be moving to a different country from the one I am in now? (The UAE)
3. Will I get more work in what I am doing now or change my work?

All of these are important for the next six months or so as this is a timeline for a few things. Thanks!

Oh, I forgot to ask: Could you split the deck at 27.
edit on 18-6-2013 by natalie8 because: Forgot to add the number for the deck split

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Never did this before, but reading up on this thread i became very curious so i would like to give it a shot as well. Chop the Crowley deck at 33. Should i move to another country?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
crowely, could you cut the deck at 47.

How dose she really feel about me.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
BUMP!

No Flag or Star until I get my reading!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I need an answer for my life, it's hard to explain, so I guess just be vague

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
s&f, man, very good. does she like me? can't hurt to pick lucky number 7

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Darkbake,

It's very Cool of You to continue this. I'm looking forward to it!!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Crowley deck cut at 27: is moving back to
My old life a wise choice.
Thanks and Peace
FreeFalling

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi dark bake.

Hope all is well.

Can you cut me a slice of Crowley at 19?

My question is about ,y new job.

Will it work out for me?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Should I leave the USA for another country? Number 13 please ... Thoth tarot please.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I'll have a go my friend, Number 17 Thoth please. Just joining military and leaving soon, where will military take me in life?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This thread should be closed. The OP obviously doesn't consider it a priority to keep up with it regularly and respond to people in any sort of timely manner. It is wrong to just leave people hanging with literally no idea whatsoever of when or if you'll ever respond.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by okayimhere

I've been checking in as well for a while to see if he replied to me, and while I see what you are saying, I don't think it should necessarily be closed. We all have lives outside of here and get busy, so all we can do is hope to get a free reading. It's not like we paid or anything. It's just fun and if we get a response, then we can consider ourselves lucky. Don't fret.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by okayimhere

I don't get how someone can get bent out of shape about lack of delivery on something that ultimately depends on goodwill.

It's free, the person is doing it when they can and isn't here ultimately to serve us.

If it happens it happens. Pressure and vitriol are not going to bring the thread owner back - quite the opposite potentially.

I would never start one of these threads due to the amount of 'need' it seems to create. I would think it would feel pretty draining...

It's a brave move to run a thread liketis and we should be more understanding.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

I regret giving you an opportunity to spew your mentality everywhere; I truly wish I had never commented.

I withdraw my previous request in this thread for a reading. I want no further part of this thread.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join