It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops swoop on vile hate preacher Choudary’s house...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
i thought choudry was extradited to Lisbon and banned from the U.K that's why i never paid any attention to him before but to find out he is still in the country and claiming benefits is outrageous he is just making a mockery of our legal system along with that other Muslim who cried to the European court of human rights and got to stay in the u.k after he tries to blow it up.if you want something doing properly do it yourself dont rely on the government they are too busy draining oil and selling it on.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
i thought choudry was extradited to Lisbon and banned from the U.K that's why i never paid any attention to him before but to find out he is still in the country and claiming benefits is outrageous he is just making a mockery of our legal system along with that other Muslim who cried to the European court of human rights and got to stay in the u.k after he tries to blow it up.if you want something doing properly do it yourself dont rely on the government they are too busy draining oil and selling it on.

No he is still here, or at least he was, I think it was Omar Bakri who got extradited and Abu Qatada is the one sqealing about his human rights
Abu Hamza is now in the USA

Its getting to the stage where people are fed up, fed up of the government, fed up with the police and fed up with these vile people being protected by stupid laws
thanks for your input

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have just found this and will add more to this thread as and when I find it

Manhunt for Anjem Choudary begins as arrest deadline passes

Britain First launched a complaint campaign directed at London’s Metropolitan Police, demanding the arrest of the anti-British, Muslim extremist Anjem Choudary by Wednesday, 29 May at 6pm. Britain First claim that Choudary is guilty of breaking sections of the Serious Crime Act 2007. They intend to find him and subject him to a citizen’s arrest.

They add “The manifest proof in this is the very fact that one of his followers has indeed carried out the threat that Mr Choudary had written on placards, specifically “BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM” as seen at numerous demonstrations since 2008 onwards and especially prevalent during his ‘Al Muhajiroun days’”

Britain First are requesting that if anyone knows anything about the whereabouts, habits or movements of Anjem Choudary that they provide information through a form on their website.

Not an idle threat
Britain First is connected to the patriotic street protest movement known as the English National Resistance (ENR). They recently merged with another patriotic street protest movement, the English Volunteer Force (EVF) and have strong links with other like-minded groups. Previous action by the ENR and its allies has included protesting outside the taxpayer-funded house of Osama Bin Laden’s right-hand man in Europe, Abu Qatada, which resulted in Abu Qatada taking legal action to stop the protests. After which they protested as close to his house as they could legally get, receiving huge support from the British public. Read more:

Heck

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dam00
I was asking out of ignorance and was polite about it as well

your second post was in much more detail thanks, but it seems to me it is only your opinion that they are terrorist not an actual fact
thanks for clearing that up

You are welcome. That's what ATS is for, to help deny ignorances, such as even yours on the definition of 'terrorists', of which you seem to think the 'Britain First' bunch of cowards are not.

Beginnings of terrorism and terrorist groups often start small, but when even intelligent folks such as academics are drawn into it, not because of ethnic hatred, but simply due to a myriad of dissatisfaction in life such as the economy, politics or social directions, it only gives powered legitimacy to the racists in Britain to call the shots which will be squeezed for all its worth on the political stage governing the land.

Radicals - of any persuasion, will be rooted out and straightened for sure, so that they do not create problems or posed a danger to society by their mind bending tricks to reality in order to acheive their often utilitarian and personal agendas.

Chowdary had indeed proven himself vile, and is being investigated. There is no need to mislead the public that the rule of law had not been applied, and that the only way is to go the terrrorist way - take law upon one's unwashed hands, such as the idiotic white supremacist terrorist group in video on your OP as you had done.

These idiotic village idiots had only INTERFERED in the course of investigations and justice, NOT because they value justice to the majority, but only that they value white supremacy for themselves more, and will do anything to bring down the rule of law within UK today and pose themselves as saints, but only devils in disguise that will destroy the nation if none are awakened to truths and realities, but accept and sleep on pillows of falsehoods.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Last week we were told by David Cameron 'I will gag the hate clerics' and launch a new terror task force to stop the spread of this poison, Im just wondering how this incident fits into his plan

Most of the headlines were "gag the radical preachers" or "gag the hate preachers" I certainly hope that you notice that he did not include the word Muslim in his statement. With equality laws and anti-discrimination laws set in place, he cannot gag one religion. But that's not the point in the plan which focuses on "hate speech". We live in a world which is seeing the rise of the worst of humanistic religion - man and his oppressive laws which control every aspect of our lives, including speech and thought. Pharisaical rings a bell.

In our land not more than 60 years ago, most defined charity (love) per the Bible: Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Today charity is redefined as giving money and love is redefined as "tolerance". As a result of a concerted effort to redefine love as tolerance, what is intolerance defined as ? HATE. So actually , what Cameron and his fellow leaders mean is that he plans TO GAG INTOLERANT SPEECH. DIVISIVE SPEECH.

Let me ask you this, are you aware of just how many now view Jesus' statement "I am THE way, THE Truth and THE Life" to be completely intolerant and divisive, and therefore not fit for their new world order?

The discrimination laws are the means to an end. It's why we have "intolerant" and "hate" and "radical" and "fundamentalist" splashed across headlines and Internet boards every single day. It's why every Freemason on ATS cannot let a day go by without posting the key words "intolerant fundamentalists" somewhere in their posts. So with the descendants plunged into love of the flesh, the very populace responds to this indoctrination. The very public will support such measures if primarily done under the guise against Muslims, with no inkling that it will be to silence the very gospel of salvation. Under the guise of "peace and safety", laws laws and more laws, sudden destruction will come. It's written so very long ago for us.

Freemasons and their fellow occultists use forms of hypnosis. Think about the stage show hypnotist and the volunteers on stage. The volunteers are lulled into a trance and suggestions are repeated...everyone will be naked when you wake up. What happens? The volunteers open their eyes and see an audience that is naked. Yet I in the audience still see clothed people. Both of us are seemingly looking through our eyes, but we see two different realities. Therefore, we "see" with more than our eyes, don't we? The media is the stage show hypnotist, endlessly repeating key words and phrases like global terrorism, radical, hate speech, intolerance, homophobes, haters, global warming etc- in forums, news, tv, film, debates, etc. What they are doing is creating new realities for people. Just as the hypnotised volunteer sees his new reality - a naked audience. Our perception is flawed. This should stop us dead in our tracks to understand that mind control is alive and well, and the deadly consequences.

They must create these "public acts of intolerance and hate", and use their eyewitness actors to give the key words and phrases. It's their magic. People cannot underdtsnd why actors are needed, but everyday peopke dont give the required script. And tragically, without the Truth as our Truth, we remain blind and follow the blind.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

rooted out and straightened

Calm down princess, your begining to sound like an extremist

I would like to know more about this rooting out and straightening of people

who would take charge of that ? the anti-facists
how do you straighten someone, Im curious to learn more from you

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I would in no way support any sort of vigilante action against Choudary or any other extremist cleric......but I understand why people would spout off like that - it's more out of frustration than anything else.
Frustration at these extremists who continually spout their message of hatred.
And frustration at the government and politicians who despite their public sound bites point blank refuse to do anytihng about these evil men.

Of course we have to offer Choudary, and more importantly his family, protection from any reprisal attack.

But it's worth noting that the small handful of 'reprisal attacks' have been more symbolic than actually life threatening.

And as much as I think Tommy Robinson / Stephen Lennon is a complete idiot and moron contrast Choudary's treatment with his.
Robinson / Lennon has had his life threatened on numerous occassions but not once have the police offered him any sort of protection whatsoever.

I wonder why?

I guess there's some on here who might think that Robinson / Lennon would deserve everything he get's?
I guess they'd be the same people who believe Choudary needs and deserves police protection?

Same old double standards at play yet again.

And I guess there'll be those who conveniently choose to ignore my post and the questions it raises.

As for Britain First, never heard much of them but I believe they are some sort of Protestant breakaway group from BNP.
Odious, horrible little creatures - but they have a right to express their opinion as much as anyone else.
edit on 30/5/13 by Freeborn because: clarity and grammar.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

Perhaps it is you that should calm down, as you are intolerant of another's logical view that you would cast aspersions that they are 'extremists'?

Freedom of speech is one thing, but freedom is a power and with power comes responsibilities to others sharing our world. Hate speech alone is bad, but the threat of using force, and soliciting others to support the use of force by unauthorised personnel to make arrest on another free citizen on own soil is only absolute insanity if not terrorism at best, by the BF terrorist group now in the midst of charged ethnic animosity which will be taken more seriously than normal times.

Let the Rule of Law, and professionals of it, to take its course, and not allow mob justice stoked up by the selfish agendaic few, to rule. UK, a civilised nation, need not revert back to druidadic celtic barbarisms.

I will not spoon feed you any more than what I had already done for you. It is high time you and ignorant folks like you do your own research, if you wish to remain true to yourself. That is the only way, as information and knowledge is best self gained, for you will only trust your own perceptions and will only disparage others'.

As your perceptions are found wanting that you need to learn or re-learn as you admitted, I do commend you on your desire, and as mentioned, do your own research, not just on one source, but from a VARIETY of sources to cross references, so that you can form your own judgements, not mine or anyone else's alone, but yours by effort, and contribute to this thread and live up to ATS motto - deny ignorance.
edit on 30-5-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

You're amazing

Im Intolerant because I wont accept your logical view point

Freedom of speech and the threat of using force in the same paragraph, come on tell me more about straightening people out

As you have grown tired of spoon feeding ignorant folks like me because its high time we do our own reseach I will just say this, I started this thread as it is current and relevant to where I live and has sparked an iterest for me , thanks for asking
up until today I have never heard of Britain First,am I concerned about what is happening on the streets of Britain today, yes I am, is it happening on my door step yes, it is

you have been rude and slightly agressive from the off set, for someone who seems to think they have it all worked out you have very little in the manners department

and as you have insulted me on quite a few occasions let me take this opportunity to say
you come across as some hairy fair tree hugging nut job with attitude
but I still loves you

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla And so Britain (or England rather) begins it's predictable lurch to the right
So "Britain First" will take the law into their own hands? What a respectable bunch they are, bully for them
Folks really have lost their minds, wtf happened to "Keep calm and carry on"?

A very simple question to you, my friend: Where the hell have you been for the last 10 years?

This vile person has preached his wierd brand of religion on an almost daily basis and helped to brainwash Michael Adebolajo and turn him in to a hate filled radical muslim who murdered an unarmed, off duty soldier called Lee Rigby. You may have seen this on the BBC & ITV news recently. I also want Tony Blair arrested for committing mass murder against Iraqis and for taking the UK in to an illegal war.

Does that make me a right wing fascist and a left wing pinko at the same time? Of course not! Politicians are doing things in our name that we did not elect them to do.

It is time for the British people to take the power back for ourselves after all, MPs are supposed to work for us, not the other way round.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dam00

Your attempts at veiled insult is pathetic. Just be a man like me and speak up like a man, no need to twist around and insult me. It means nothing to the insignificant nobody me.

First you label my patient explanation on citizen arrest acts as well as the judical situations of arrest as being 'extremist'

Then you label my point about freedom of speech and accused me of using 'threat of force' in the same breathe when I proposed that you let the rule of law reign as ' threats'?

You claimed to want to learn. But it seems you need to 'unlearn' a lot first, inorder to clear the baggages of falehoods you cling on and be honest instead of twisting your way around.

And no. I do not have to like you, for like is not something one freely gives or hypocritically mouthed like you did. you know me not nor I you. Affection and respect have to be earned. May you earned it one day. Cheers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join