It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So many June 1st predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's really interesting to watch the increase of predictions and announcements during the last months, especially for the time until 1st of June. So what do we have so far:

- Jeff Cliff (halfpasthuman.com): Global costal event with a possible loss million of people.
- Farsight.org: Global disaster due to meteor impact
- Native cultures: Begin of a new epoch
- Esoteric: Earth birth into new epoch
- Remote viewer forums: Increasing number of threats with spontaneous OBEs
- David Icke: Big announcement on 1st of June

- Ed Dames: Killshot (out of the 1st June focus)
www.youtube.com...

Any more predictions?

And here my current observations concerning earth and sun:
- Extreme weather phenomena all over the world
- Increasing vulcan activities worldwide
- Increasing numbers of asteroids hitting earth
- Sun equatorial corona hole phasing directly earth in the next days (was in the past always an indicator for very big earth quakes)
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

- Sun solar flux on negative electrons is ten times higher than normal (for a longer period already)
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

So what does this mean? Probably nothing, but just in case it rumbles we have the advantage not being surprised.
edit on 29-5-2013 by Brucee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I gotta be honest and say Im looking forward to hearing what Icke says, everything Ive ever seen or read by him has seemed pretty on the money.
In fact most of what he says rings so true Im even open minded to the possibility there are Lizards running round munchin us down.

I hope he doesnt disappoint

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I know ATS loves it's food salads & everything, but..

Things certainly seem to be coming towards a head.

I'm always of a mindset to continue my practice & diligence, & I'm humble. But I, & (I feel) the majority are ready. I firmly believe that there are "other worldly" creatures walking all over the Earth. & despite all the gripe about Mr. Icke, I hold in a state of respect!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

And here my current observations concerning earth and sun: - Extreme weather phenomena all over the world - Increasing vulcan activities worldwide - Increasing numbers of asteroids hitting earth - Sun equatorial corona hole phasing directly earth in the next days (was in the past always an indicator for very big earth quakes) sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Earth has cycles. We have been around a very short time, geologically speaking, so we haven't really seen much change. Now that the Earth is kicking up her heels so to speak, everyone thinks we're doomed. It may get a little rough, but there's no Doomsday. And even if there is, there's not a damn thing we can do about it.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Brucee

have you guys heard of that internet predictor A.I that makes predictions. I dont know the name I have just heard about it. can anyone post a link or a thread what does it say about june 1st?

also i am also interested to see what icke has to say, I watch a youtube vid of one of his speeches and he seems to truly believe in his words. He is not a bambolizzer. The reptilian thing is crazy but not impossible.

But then i wonder, is he a tool of the Illuminati? Does his crazy reptilian speak discredit conspiracy theorists as a whole?

And then i wonder is the idea of the Illuminati just a culmination of thoughts that are trying to ex[plain this life with the idea of a supreme human and/or alien power?

I then wonder if I wonder to much.
edit on 29-5-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I am gonna go out on a limb here and say June will have a lot of events! NONE of which will have anything to do with those predictions or people that you mentioned!

And this?
Native cultures: Begin of a new epoch
Is just so generic I might have found it offensive if it were not so silly!

Yes things will happen in June just like things happened in May but none of them were "predicted"!
Well other than the typical vague ones after an event takes place trying to link them to something historic.
edit on 29-5-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
All this has happened before. All this will happen again..

Am I referring to the Scrolls of Pythia, nope.

Rather the need for people to get spun up, not saying the OP is, every couple months at some fabricated date that the current bunch of predictors indicate will be the end of the world\start of a new X (insert some new age sounding word)\disaster.

June 1 will end like all the days before and will move into June 2 then the next target date will be posted about.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Brucee

Any more predictions?

i predict :

saturday will be very important on june 1st

edit on 29-5-2013 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think April gets too much credit. It should be renamed "June Fool's Day". There sure sound to be a lot of them, about to be minted fresh for June 2nd.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I gotta be honest and say Im looking forward to hearing what Icke says, everything Ive ever seen or read by him has seemed pretty on the money.
What, like humanoid reptilians wearing human suites and secretly ruling the world? ....

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My June prediction:
Japanese beetle bugs hatch out the first week and strip my roses of all their leaves.
Millions of kids get out of school. Millions of families migrate to Europe, and the coastal beaches. Gas prices rise,
The MERS is still in the news, dog kennels fill up, coca cola prices stock soars, the ER become more busy from dumb summer accidents, Summer Movies rake in the cash.
What I 'd like to see is steel stock rise. AKS.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64

Earth has cycles. We have been around a very short time, geologically speaking, so we haven't really seen much change. Now that the Earth is kicking up her heels so to speak, everyone thinks we're doomed. It may get a little rough, but there's no Doomsday. And even if there is, there's not a damn thing we can do about it.

Not everyone thinks we are doomed, I don't - it's just an observation without judgement. But of course earth has had its cycles with more dynamics as today.
And sure you can do a lot personally. Not that you have to live in fear and waiting for the things to happen. But IF they happen you will not fall into panic like probably 99% of the population will do - maybe a bit less

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
And this?
Is just so generic I might have found it offensive if it were not so silly!

I admit if you haven't looked into this topic, you can think this is silly. But if you are really interested find out what native cultures from DIFFERENT continents have to say.
It is easy to judge a statement without knowing - that's the usual habit of people who do not allow a world of view different from their own.

Coming back to the statement of native cultures - what implies a new epoch. A change in consciousness.

Knowing that magnetism has a direct influence on human consciousness it is interesting to know that our solar system goes through a Local Fluff, an interstellar high magnetic cloud, which 1st should not exists and 2nd was just recently discovered.
science1.nasa.gov...

So start thinking again what this means in terms of consciousness - there is one thing I know that the universe wants, without any religion - the universe wants to evolve to higher complexity.

Why the native cultures now about a consciousness change is a different topic.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brucee

reply to post by Brucee

Do you have any links regarding this?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Brucee

reply to post by Brucee

Do you have any links regarding this?

I am sorry no, because the native people (elders) I know are still living in the nature. Internet is not common yet in the Innerne Mongolei or Peruan Amazon. So I received their messages in the timeframe of 9 months ago until last month. They also do not point directly to a specific date - so 1st of June is more or less my interpretation
- they say it is a path in which a new earth epoch begins to be experienced by you as a second birth until the middle of this year.

top topics

join