It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frozen mammoth with "Liquid Blood" from hollow earth found

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
It was found in Siberia, holy fail
edit on 29-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: i said Syria for some reason

Yeah man, i am from Siberia, i know there is a load of criminals but what does that have to with it being a fail?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dothedew

1000+ miles deep?

You might want to read this.

Please note the part about it being a subduction zone.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

1000+ miles deep?

No link. Did you mean to include one?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

Hi there, I'd just like to point out (without any name calling) that your statement about very deep holes within the Earth is completely wrong. Please read this : www.damninteresting.com...

Note this part especially:

at twelve kilometers the drill began to approach its maximum heat tolerance. At that depth researchers had estimated that they would encounter rocks at 100°C (212°F), but the actual temperature was about 180°C (356°F)-- much higher than anticipated. At that level of heat and pressure, the rocks began to act more like a plastic than a solid, and the hole had a tendency to flow closed whenever the drill bit was pulled out for replacement.

So... no holes very deep in the Earth.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

1000+ miles deep?

No link. Did you mean to include one?

Doh!

The missing link
edit on 29/5/2013 by PheonixReborn because: Typo

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by rickymouse

Its blood. The red liquid that comes from frozen beef or any meat. It is blood. What did you think it was?

It's called myoglobin I think. It is more like extracellular fluid. You may find a little blood in meat sometimes if it got trapped in the veins or arteries

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
The hollow earth is a fun myth.....truth is the earth is solid as a rock.....literally

Solid as a rock? What kind of rock? Could the earth be as solid as this kind of rock?

Literally?

No, it couldn't. Gravitational laws will not allow for earth to be hollow. Our seismic sounding tech will not allow earth to be hollow. Stop being stupid. Pick up a school kids science book and educate yourself. There is a vast difference between a small rock and a planetary sized one.

Comparing it to a geode makes you look unspeakably dumb

Really? Stupid AND dumb? That's weird, I didn't get that impression from his post. Now, yours maybe, but his? nah, just someone thinking out loud in a place where it's supposed to be encouraged.

By the way Brainerd, what the hell is "Our seismic sounding tech" that apparently governs planetary physics?

Geez!!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wirefly

"seismic sounding tech" - letting off charges and listening to the way the noise reverberates around the world.

You can tell a lot about the composition of the planet by doing this.

Google it.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I know of a cave in Branson, Missouri that is simply massive. When you enter, you descend like 400' down stairs and find yourself in the bottom of a cavern that is large enough to house three hot air balloons. Or the statue of liberty. And that's just the first room.

Pretty gigantic hole if you ask me.

There is simply no telling how much space there is in the Earth's crust. Lots and lots for sure. Also, 12 kilometers is a long ways down....
edit on 29-5-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
You know, I was going to write an elaborate post explaining why they found blood on the mammoth, but then I realized that if you are unable to actually comprehend the original thread, you definitely won't be able to understand anything I'm about to explain to you. So, what's the point?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yes, we can't be sure of how much space there is within the earth's crust, therefore A MYSTICAL LAND EXISTS THERE WHERE MAMMOTHS AND MERMAIDS GIVE LAPDANCES TO HITLER'S GRANDCHILDREN.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

I'm just glad that you KNOW as a FACT, the exact makeup of the earth's core.

I'm not saying I believe in hollow earth theory at all, and of course the consensus among scientists is of the crust, mantle, core theory etc. is the most plausible.

However claiming such as FACT does not make it so. In FACT, no-one really knows for certain what is 1000 miles under the surface of the earth.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kickstart

I think Velikovsky had some theories on frozen mammoths.
www.google.com...

As they froze so well its like taking fresh meat from the fridge and
the blood still flows.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Now for an interesting fact. The mammoth's blood actually cures cancer, but the government doesn't want anyone to know because they are in league with the council of the 9 and the eight crimson shadows of luxoraath, which controls big pharma and....you get the picture.

If you are lucky enough to find mammoth's blood, swag some.

<< 1  2   >>

join