It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frozen mammoth with "Liquid Blood" from hollow earth found

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

It's a no fly zone, of course there are no pictures if no one is allowed to go there. And Byrd wasn't the only one, there are plenty of early explorers and Native travellers that discovered the entrance. I mean even Hitler discovered it.

The entrance now a days is being hidden, or is off limits like Area 51. Someone ones said, i will try and find who it was, it was an explorer who said "If you want to go to the moon, you don't need a rocket, you can just walk there"
He was talking about the north and south pole, one being an entrance, and the other an exit.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

Im always open for new information. Personally, however, i prefer evidence in quantity, along with working models of said evidence. I was never one to go along with evidence based off of piggy-backed theories and educated guesses. If you have any, i would love to hear them, im always in the mood for intellectual debate

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well thats a shame, this thread caused my brain to die a little more.

frozen blood from extinct animals that live in the hollow earth.

good stuff. this is ats.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

What does gravity have to do with you presenting a geod as proof that the earth is hallow?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

It's not about that, it's just when someone says "the earth is solid and is a known fact", that someone like me or fish would say "yeah, because we know everything there is to know about this planet" as in sarcasm.... honestly.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjsr420

Originally posted by 3danimator
No, it couldn't. Gravitational laws will not allow for earth to be hollow. Our seismic sounding tech will not allow earth to be hollow. Stop being stupid. Pick up a school kids science book and educate yourself. There is a vast difference between a small rock and a planetary sized one.

Comparing it to a geode makes you look unspeakably dumb

First off, calling someone stupid only shows your own lack of intelligence. Second off, there are massive holes deep within the earth. Not saying Hollow Earth is true, but i'm also not saying it isn't true. I honestly don't know myself, but it's a well-known fact that earth has miles, and miles, and miles, and miles, and miles of tunnels, caves, caverns, etc within it. While it may not be plausible for a single gigantic hole, it doesn't discount everything about the hollow earth theory.

My thoughts are this: Instead of one gigantic hollow, couldn't it be many, many interconnected tunnels, and caves way underneath the earth harbors ancient life of various types?

Either way, name-calling is very immature.

So sorry you feel bad for stupid people. Calling someone stupid does not show a lack of intelligence. It may not be nice but it does not show any lack of intelligence just a lack of manners. Second off, massive holes is not a hallow earth. Caves are only in the outer crust of the earth not even as deep as the mantal. And repeating miles over and over again does not add value to your argument. ( it does show lack of intelligence though oops or at least a lack of vocabulary words to emphasize your point.) Oh and yes caves to have an abundance of lifeforms that do not live on the surface. But that is not a conspiracy its scientific fact. I dont quite get what your point is.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Its blood. The red liquid that comes from frozen beef or any meat. It is blood. What did you think it was?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sattro
reply to post by kickstart

Ok lets get to work. Lets clone this one.

And call her Daisy.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Originally posted by jjsr420

Originally posted by 3danimator
No, it couldn't. Gravitational laws will not allow for earth to be hollow. Our seismic sounding tech will not allow earth to be hollow. Stop being stupid. Pick up a school kids science book and educate yourself. There is a vast difference between a small rock and a planetary sized one.

Comparing it to a geode makes you look unspeakably dumb

First off, calling someone stupid only shows your own lack of intelligence. Second off, there are massive holes deep within the earth. Not saying Hollow Earth is true, but i'm also not saying it isn't true. I honestly don't know myself, but it's a well-known fact that earth has miles, and miles, and miles, and miles, and miles of tunnels, caves, caverns, etc within it. While it may not be plausible for a single gigantic hole, it doesn't discount everything about the hollow earth theory.

My thoughts are this: Instead of one gigantic hollow, couldn't it be many, many interconnected tunnels, and caves way underneath the earth harbors ancient life of various types?

Either way, name-calling is very immature.

So sorry you feel bad for stupid people. Calling someone stupid does not show a lack of intelligence. It may not be nice but it does not show any lack of intelligence just a lack of manners. Second off, massive holes is not a hallow earth. Caves are only in the outer crust of the earth not even as deep as the mantal. And repeating miles over and over again does not add value to your argument. ( it does show lack of intelligence though oops or at least a lack of vocabulary words to emphasize your point.) Oh and yes caves to have an abundance of lifeforms that do not live on the surface. But that is not a conspiracy its scientific fact. I dont quite get what your point is.

I always laugh at armchair scientists who claim to 'know' something as 'fact'.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dothedew

It is pretty hard to find proof of even one civilization that believed that the earth was flat. Thats a myth of modern man. They did think that the ocean was all there was out there. They didnt know about other land masses other than europe and they thought that the ocean was filled with terrible monsters but flat earth where we could just sail off the edge ??? I think they were pretty sure that the earth was the same as the other planets they saw up in space. Round moon, round sun, round planets but flat earth?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by XaniMatriX

Once upon a time......
Admiral Byrd indeed. He never said any such thing. Stop being silly.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

poles are not a no fly zone. Another myth. NEXT......

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

There are lots of pictures of those regions. What do you expect to see other than snow and ice? The poles are magnetic. Can you see the force that makes pins attach to a magnet?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

If I had a mouth full of soda when I read your post it would have been all over my keyboard right now.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I was taught that the earth has a liquid core of molten rock. Where did my teacher fail me?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It was found in Siberia, holy fail
edit on 29-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: i said Syria for some reason

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

There are pictures. Just google it. Jesus Christ.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

Some people do know facts. Its a fact. What is your problem? Isnt there anything that you feel totally confident about that you can state that something is fact? Even if you are sitting in an armchair when you relay that fact to us doesnt detract from the fact that its a fact. I am right now sitting in a chair with arms. ( well not arms but a place for me to rest my arms, the chair doesnt really have arms any more than it has legs) except it has legs but they're not really legs any more than the arms are arms. I am being silly of course but really some folks do know stuff. Just because someone doesnt pay them to know it doesnt take away from that.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Why does that location naturally mean fail?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

With your replies, it's kind of hard to reply back, i don't know if your being an idiot or sarcastic, because you are confusing me.

There are no pictures of the region that Byrd or other explorers have found, and it is a no fly zone, which doesn't mean ALL OF NORTH POLE, but the region closest to the centre of the pole, or what have yah, has no pictures and is a no fly zone, not even a satellite image, just check google earth if you want, it's just a scratched out and painted over region.

When you reply, can you reply with one long post, it's like your using MSN or something.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join