It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frozen mammoth with "Liquid Blood" from hollow earth found

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I'm wasn't going to troll the other mammoth thread with ridiculous. So they found a mammoth frozen in northern russia with fluid blood, still after HOW LONG? So why do we all think this thing has liquid blood still. I need help let me sip some snake oil, glug, glug. glug woooo nellly. OK this bad boy has wondering out from the hollow earth which has enormous opening at the poles. So large in fact not visible from sky, only the horizon narrows from view from plane or boat. So as he get closer to our side he slips in the water get snap frozen and washed up. Seems more logical than mammoth are born with de/anti freezing agent in their blood but everything else freezes, What happens when you freeze animals whole generally, and is blood one of the last to freeze? Frozen since extinction with liquid blood

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The hollow earth is a fun myth.....truth is the earth is solid as a rock.....literally

The mammoth found was posted earlier, it was just bones....i think the liquid blood is just over sensationalized hype, because they got some kind of dna out of it......someone called it blood.

Would be cool to bring them back though.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

the previous thread said blood came flowing out and startled people when they stabbed it. Do you only half read
the pic was poor.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kickstart

Link

Mammoth Blood

Mammoth

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

your my friend are awesome

thankyou

i know how meat in my freezer goes after a year or so, its not that old

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
The hollow earth is a fun myth.....truth is the earth is solid as a rock.....literally

Solid as a rock? What kind of rock? Could the earth be as solid as this kind of rock?

Literally?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Greetings my friend, many thanks for not trolling the other thread, as your theory is certainly out there!

Now, for the liquid blood, it is quite conceivable for it to happen since there is documented evidence of "time capsules" being found in ancient glaciers in the Antarctic. They contain what could be described as a primordial ooze, a habitat full of microbes, minerals and the like. Every now and then they get exposed to the outside world with spectacular results.

www.atlasobscura.com...

I bring this up because the mammoth article refers to the blood dripping out of the animal and into a "natural ice capsule".

I hope this clears things up for you.

edit on 29-5-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by shaneslaughta

Solid as a rock? What kind of rock? Could the earth be as solid as this kind of rock?

Literally?

No, it couldn't. Gravitational laws will not allow for earth to be hollow. Our seismic sounding tech will not allow earth to be hollow. Stop being stupid. Pick up a school kids science book and educate yourself. There is a vast difference between a small rock and a planetary sized one.

Comparing it to a geode makes you look unspeakably dumb

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

How could I be so stupid? I almost forgot, gravity is a settled science and we already know all there is to know about it.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
No, it couldn't. Gravitational laws will not allow for earth to be hollow. Our seismic sounding tech will not allow earth to be hollow. Stop being stupid. Pick up a school kids science book and educate yourself. There is a vast difference between a small rock and a planetary sized one.

Comparing it to a geode makes you look unspeakably dumb

First off, calling someone stupid only shows your own lack of intelligence. Second off, there are massive holes deep within the earth. Not saying Hollow Earth is true, but i'm also not saying it isn't true. I honestly don't know myself, but it's a well-known fact that earth has miles, and miles, and miles, and miles, and miles of tunnels, caves, caverns, etc within it. While it may not be plausible for a single gigantic hole, it doesn't discount everything about the hollow earth theory.

My thoughts are this: Instead of one gigantic hollow, couldn't it be many, many interconnected tunnels, and caves way underneath the earth harbors ancient life of various types?

Either way, name-calling is very immature.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

We know enough to know that the earth is solid mate. yes you are being stupid. Just because some gaps are still there in our knowledge of gravity in no way means that what we DO know is totally wrong.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
That was probably the fluid that is normally in the body. It is red but not usually blood. It is probably what we see in frozen beef after it thaws. The blood cells would have burst as would many of the cells in the body which would release their fluids.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Ok lets get to work. Lets clone this one.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Theres actually more evidence for a hollow earth than there is for a solid earth. The way seismic waves pass through the earth makes perfect sense when using a hollow model, but instead, mainstream science claims that the earths core is made of iron and lists it as FACT to fall in line with the solid earth idea.

Also, they claim that after 800 miles deep into the crust, there is nothing but hot flowing magma, making it impossible for earthquakes at that depth. However, some earthquakes have been measured as occuring at a depth of 1000+ miles beneath the crust..... Just some food for thought.

Not saying one way or the other, just reminding people to try and keep an open mind. Remember, for thousands of years, the earth was flat, and anyone who dared say otherwise was considered a whackjob. Look what happened to that theory?

History just comes to show that 95 percent of the time, the simplest theory is the correct one. Hollow earth theory is fairly simplistic and has been told among ancient civilizations for ages. Solid earth theory is complex and has had multiple theories developed just to make it scientifically possible. Keep that in mind......

Anyway, its all just guessing at this point, and until we find out for sure, well never know. Eitherway, i have my shovel in hand and im about 4 feet down.... ill let u know when i reach the inner earth. Or magma..... itll be fun regardless

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Theres actually more evidence for a hollow earth than there is for a solid earth. The way seismic waves pass through the earth makes perfect sense when using a hollow model, but instead, mainstream science claims that the earths core is made of iron and lists it as FACT to fall in line with the solid earth idea.

Also, they claim that after 800 miles deep into the crust, there is nothing but hot flowing magma, making it impossible for earthquakes at that depth. However, some earthquakes have been measured as occuring at a depth of 1000+ miles beneath the crust..... Just some food for thought.

Not saying one way or the other, just reminding people to try and keep an open mind. Remember, for thousands of years, the earth was flat, and anyone who dared say otherwise was considered a whackjob. Look what happened to that theory?

History just comes to show that 95 percent of the time, the simplest theory is the correct one. Hollow earth theory is fairly simplistic and has been told among ancient civilizations for ages. Solid earth theory is complex and has had multiple theories developed just to make it scientifically possible. Keep that in mind......

Anyway, its all just guessing at this point, and until we find out for sure, well never know. Eitherway, i have my shovel in hand and im about 4 feet down.... ill let u know when i reach the inner earth. Or magma..... itll be fun regardless

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

edit on 29-5-2013 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Dont know how i posted that twice...... my bad

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
There are plenty of explorers the kept logs about them entering the "inner earth", Admiral Byrd was one of them.

Plus we have no tools to date to actually know what the inside of our planet looks like, so saying it's a fact that it's solid is a false statement.

That mammoth could have easily came from the inner earth, or the hollow part of the earth. Ancient tales and even not so ancient tales say that large mammals were seen going towards, or away from the poles (north pole especially).

I mean doesn't it surprise anyone that the poles are a no fly zone even for satellites? Not a single picture of those areas, just food for thought.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dothedew
Theres actually more evidence for a hollow earth than there is for a solid earth.

No, there really isn't. Really really not

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by XaniMatriX
There are plenty of explorers the kept logs about them entering the "inner earth", Admiral Byrd was one of them.

Plus we have no tools to date to actually know what the inside of our planet looks like, so saying it's a fact that it's solid is a false statement.

That mammoth could have easily came from the inner earth, or the hollow part of the earth. Ancient tales and even not so ancient tales say that large mammals were seen going towards, or away from the poles (north pole especially).

I mean doesn't it surprise anyone that the poles are a no fly zone even for satellites? Not a single picture of those areas, just food for thought.

Byrd is the only one (other than every day weirdos going searching for the entrance) that says he found it. No proof, no photos, no returning to it....what a croc of crap

Anyway, why am i even responding in this idiotic thread..believe what you want guys, but don't be suprised when we look at you oddly.
edit on 29-5-2013 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join