It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The split...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The world is divided between the god fearing and the death fearing. The field is splitting and taking shape for war. The Bible states that the final battle will be the faithful against the wicked. Whether devine or not the prophecy is becoming more relevent.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The serpent tricked man into forgetting the truth and learning the needless knowledge, it was no awakening it was a blinding of humanity by satan so that we may suffer with it.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
my problem with this is, to call someone " wicked " for not wanting to believe something that was not directly told or shown to them, is to pretty much scare them by means of name calling to believe the status quo. This is a form of bullying and not one I think would be the way one would think a god would behave.

Until this God who says follow this or die, comes before us all and tells us in person, move or die, it's kinda loosing it's meaning.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by raj10463

I fear neither gods nor death.
And I'm sure there are many others who share this position. So once again another attempt at making everything a black and white good or bad issue has failed.

I win again.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The world is far less wicked today than it was during the writing the of Bible. I'd say we are actually going in the opposite direction and that there are thousands upon thousands of years before the Final Battle.

Just because you happen to live during this era you will of course assume that its the worse that humans have ever seen.

Every generation believes they are living in the last days yet we are still here.
edit on 28-5-2013 by Hopechest because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by raj10463

What I wonder about, is that a person who is a kind caring gentle person who gets a brain tumor and it presses certain areas of the brain, they can become evil, mean vicious.

Clear as day that we are what out physical self is born with. The violence in people comes from their brain chemistry and is often noticeable through the family line.

This does not match up with free will, but it could convey the idea of sins of Father's being passed onto son. The line of the beloved and clean as in genetically superior will be the only ones saved.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What a STUPID thought.

There are plenty of people who fear neither religion nor death. I am one of them!

Its beyond annoying how the religious people who blindly follow dogma assume the world needs to be classified as US vs THEM.

There is no THEM.. there is only US... some of US have different ideas about life and its meaning that others. Its really that simple.

You know who is truly 'wicked'... all the bags of douche who have oppressed, raped and pillaged entire civilizations in the name of "God"...

It seems that the worlds two biggest religions are in a "spiritual arms/faith race" to convert the rest of US to their beliefs to establish dominance and control. Well to this I say piss off and worry about your own beliefs, not everyone else's.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tranceopticalinclined

The reason why the *wicked* will be punished is because many people will not understand that the dark beings are not demons.

So when the hell hounds appear many people will. well. think they are demons. thus making themselves tainted with the word of Lucifer.

Lucifer Satan and the Devil are 3 seperate entities. They are not lumped into one group.

watch this. find out how Satan lucifer and the devil are 3 seperate entities... and what their real identities are.

The reason why the non believers die is because 1. they think that darkness is evil and related to satan. which its not.

2. they will think that the hell hounds are demons, that will mark them as children of ba'al thus will be devoured.

3. Many people will not reconize a black messiah because they have been lead to believe that the corperal light ( sunlight) is the light the bible is referring to which it absolutely is not. And this is the great deception.

many gentle souls that have not been tempered within the fears of darkness will not reconize Yahweh when they see him. Again they will pray for god for him to leave. But this time it wont work. The black beings will not leave by the name of Jesus and believing they are evil will certainly doom you. They will not regret absorbing you.

Since you do not understand that other black matter and other black energy that contains souls must be given a chance to reach the stages of eternal light. If you are deemed useless and are to fearful of the light you will be replaced with someone else who will have a chance to try what you failed to do. And im sorry but that's just how the universe works.

You know all that empty space right? thats not empty. each partical of darkness is waiting to be released so that planets can be formed. and souls that were trapped inside can be released for another chance at life.

You living right now is a very sacred gift. Don't expect it to last if you abuse it and ignore its needs. You will be fired from your job and another applicant will take your place.

Yeah the universe works the same as an employer...

top topics

join