It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Pyramids indicate Alien contact

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mads1987

Originally posted by peashooter

Here is the geometry I was talking about, this is extremely hard to achieve since it is not flat.

If you look closely, you notice that none of those lines really match up anywhere. Neither the circles nor the lines show any significant similarity from one side to the other.. Seriously, just look at it.

That's because those are 2d circles overlaid on a 3d object. The circles exist in 3 dimensions, many of them (aside from the ones on the sides of the face) aren't even visible when looking directly at it. It took computer analysis to even see the geometric patterns, it is extremely complex and near impossible to recreate today with our machining tools. Whoever made it, whether it was Egyptian stonemasons or aliens or some other civilization had access to techniques that we can't fully replicate today with our machines.

Back to the pyramid subject though, given what the Egyptians understood of math, they didn't know 3.14... they understood the number as a ratio of 22/7 (or close to that). The pyramid reflects that number, which in my opinion gives very solid proof for it being made by humans. A more advanced civilization wouldn't have used 22/7. That said, some of the other aspects of the pyramid like phi, the speed of light, and so on being encoded can't have been coincidence. They knew more than they're given credit for.
edit on 30-5-2013 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

During above TV documentary the commentator says >>3500 years ago, during the reign of King Tutmosis the Third, ancient Egypt was invaded by spherical UFOs that were described as "Circles of Fire", according to Antiguos Papiros these Spherical UFOs filled the sky for several days, in his fascinating book British author Mathew Deluce shows photos of strange alien reptiles, some with the bodies of apes and heads of "Lizards", these can be found on the walls of the Temple of Hathor, at Dendera in Egypt, here we see Reptilian humanoid creatures alongside Pharoes and bird headed beings, strange giant light bulbs possibly some form of plasma beam weapon can clearly be seen at the Temple of Hathor, inside these strange devices there are serpents, this is possibly a pictorial message that this alien plasma technology was given to the Elite of ancient Egypt by a serpent or Reptilian race of aliens>His mother was talking about the Pyramids, and he got very angry with her when she said the slaves placed the huge stones by hard physical work, and the 5 year old boy then said >>No mom! You got it all wrong! You don't know! Because i was there! They changed the density structure of objects large and small and they levitated the stones into place, and they placed a crystal on top to communicate with other worlds, and there are informations in the Sphinx i haven't found yet

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Smirnov

Any coordinates or location of region for pyramids on the far side of the moon?

Read your link, but didn't say anything other than the words "far side".

Would love to see some coordinates so we can go look.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by draknoir2

Don't assume.

Sounds like that though I realize..

Edit: Please investigate this post before you cast final judgement though, and don't think you know what my monicur really means, thanks.

NAM

edit on 29-5-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

It was just a joke. No judgements have been cast.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Originally posted by AlienView

Therefor there are some logical conclusions one came come to.

1. They did it with some kind of strange lost magic that did not require technology and yet no Egyptian writings describe how such magic would work.

Magic is science not yet understood.

2. There was another ancient civilization that actually built them - but no records or trace of such a civilization has ever been found.

Um, both traces as records exist. Egyptians called it Zep Tepi (the first times). As for traces, well isn't that the purpose of the OP? The pyramids

3. A group of yet to be proven beings [The Nephilim or Anunnaki] constructed them - but neither of these groups can be proven to be more than myth or

What's the difference between 3 or 4? As above so below.

4. An alien civilization built them for yet to be known reasons; And we can speculate that one of the reasons was for man to one day reach a level of intelligence to where he can accept the existence of these aliens and then possibly they will manifest because they will accept that man is ready for the next level of his evolution. - An advanced alien race might see early man as too undeveloped intellectually for communication - by this logic the Pyramids exist to test Man's suitability for higher levels and communication with a more advanced Alien race.

Well replace aliens with God or Gods and you essentially just offered the footnotes version of all major religions in one paragraph.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
Read your link, but didn't say anything other than the words "far side".

I think you overlooked where he said >>Along the equator on the far side of the moon>Along the equator>on the far side of the moonOkay, this is along the equator at the far side of the Moon (pointing at what seems to be a pyramid structure), this is what's left of a pyramid, there are 4 pyramids on the Moon, okay, now i can assure you that the pharaohs just a practice did not take the Hebrew bring it up here built and bring it back and doing it right in Egypt, didn't happen. According to the Andromdans, almost all the planets in our solar system have pyramids on them, some have more, i asked why so people say they are tombs, but the Andromedan perspective is that these are weights, and what they do if you put them in strategic locations they balances the rotation of the planet, it does keep it from wobling which means if the ET's are there colonizing there are no major fluctuations and weather and gravity. Gravity anomalies as well as electromagnetic field which is around every single planet, they has to be balanced, that's what these are for, that's why Giza is the dead center on land mass on planet Earth.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Smirnov

I'll do a photo search to try and find the location since the "equator" + "far side" = 5,450+ km to search.

As for the pyramids acting upon the Earth as a force: the largest of the pyramids masses at about 5,352,389,966 kg.

The Earth masses 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg.

In other words, the pyramids is a small pile of rocks who's mass is so small it would be like a fly trying to move a semi-truck.

On the other hand, the moon masses 73,477,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg and is gravitationally bound to the Earth and does act as an anchor to our planet.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
The pyramids were made by humans,yep human hands

Unless you want us to believe that visitors from outer space came in their mighty machines here and all they managed to do was the pyramids.

I would have used marble,or diamond

I never cease to be amused by the idea higher intelligences came here to help us move rocks around.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Hello Alien view, have you got a link to the quote from the head of Ciaro University about something not of this world inside the pyramid!

Thanks.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

reply to post by AlienView

Well the ladder to heaven was a creation that enabled travel to and from other worlds ..

OK I'll say it Stargate

It also provided nearly limitless energy due to tapping into a direct connection with the plasma stream .

The ability to travel in these magnetic conduits was largely based on the consumption from birth of Mufcut or what we call White Powder Gold .

Research the very odd inter dimensional properties of WPG and you will see what I mean .

I've be meaning to construct a post that lays it all out as far as I see it ..not that i'm totally correct but I think i'm on the right path .

The grand gallery still puzzles me I think the theory of it having been lined with resonators is correct due to the overall acoustic properties of that chamber .

Look at the Tet of Osiris it is a schematic for the basic working parts of a functional pyramid

It really was a perfect machine ..if you consider what i'm saying this image will tell you a lot

Keep an open mind and keep researching .. and yeah Mr Hancock believes in a similar theory if I could just convince him that my theory is going in the right direction we could have a major step foreword in the way we look at the distant past ..

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

So for me I find what the egyptians accomplished remarkable even an amazing thing and part of the reason i love egypt and there culture.You diminish that by saying these primitives could never have accomplished this.

By "you" do mean people in general or me specifically? I ask because I agree with you. I just posted the video and was trying to point out their way of doing things.

The explanation of a consistent radius @17:20 was something like "see how consistant the radius is, well except for this part, it must be a larger radius, let me look, huh? Well you have a consistant radius and the only way to explain that is by some koind of anciet sonic alien technology."

So what I heard was that it's consistant except for the part that isn't! In other words it's not consistant by their own measurements but still exclaim that it is!

Is that more clear?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mads1987
Dude - you need to get over the pyramids.
There are some pretty good hypothesis on how they were build.
Egyptian pyramid construction techniques

People did have the capabilities and the tools to build what they did. If you don't have anything new to bring to the table, just let it rest. The stuff you mention has all been debunked.

You need to do a little more research, not only did the Egyptians tell us that they didn't build them but why are there no hieroglyphs in the pyramids and Sphinx temple when every other ancient structure has them? Archaeology also tells us along with historical records that these monuments were built around 12,000 years ago or before. All of the ancient civilizations at this time left incredibly large stones, sorry but the bible is right - they were giants.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Regardless, it is going on "the brighter list of pointlessness". You, sir, have been judged.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
reply to post by bottleslingguy

This was my point, every single block has to be precise like lego pieces, just this fact blew my mind away. If a couple blocks were a couple centimeters off, it will throw off the accuracy of the entire structure.

"The ratio of the perimeter to height of 1760/280 cubits equates to 2π to an accuracy of better than 0.05% (corresponding to the well-known approximation of π as 22/7). "

"The logistics of construction at the Giza site are staggering when you think that the ancient Egyptians had no pulleys, no wheels, and no iron tools. Yet, the dimensions of the pyramid are extremely accurate and the site was leveled within a fraction of an inch over the entire 13.1-acre base. This is comparable to the accuracy possible with modern construction methods and laser leveling. That's astounding. With their 'rudimentary tools,' the pyramid builders of ancient Egypt were about as accurate as we are today with 20th century technology"

I still can't imagine tens of thousands of people sanding blocks to the point where each block is exactly the same, the use of cement could easily throw off the measurements.

No wheels eh... so what's this then.

www.ancient-egypt.co.uk...

Something to bear in mind when proposing what could of could not be achieved with a low (relative to the present day) level of technology are the cathedrals of Europe that were constructed in some cases over 1000 years ago. Although these do not have the impressive bulk of the pyramids of Egypt, they are architecturally sophisticated structures, swathed in decorative details.

The technology of the day was not significantly different to that available to the ancient Egyptians (men cutting and hoisting stone with simple tools) and although much smaller structures, the cathedrals were typically built with workforces numbering in the hundreds and not the potentially 10's of thousands dedicated to pyramid construction.

Similarly the great wall of China was constructed without heavy construction machinery and modern surveying equipment but stretched to over 6,000km in length, with some 25,000 watchtowers along it.

This is not intended to denigrate the incredible achievements of the Egyptians, in assembling their more massive structures, but to give another example of human ingenuity and perseverance, creating impressive structures with no external forces (alien or ethereal) being required.

Unless of course you believe that the little green/grey guys had a hand in those too.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Don't assume.

Edit: Please investigate this post before you cast final judgement though, and don't think you know what my monicur really means, thanks.

NAM

No problem, but in case you or anyone else didn't notice, the info I put forward regarding the earth-moon-sun geometrical relationship also proves intelligent design from a first cause and that's utterly mind blowing.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Don't assume.

NAM

No problem, but in case you or anyone else didn't notice, the info I put forward regarding the earth-moon-sun geometrical relationship also proves intelligent design from a first cause and that's utterly mind blowing.
i don't think "proves" is the right word. maybe "implies" might be a better word?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The Egyptian pyramids were created by humans. I highly doubt aliens would come all that distance to create them.

That being said, its quite obvious the true purpose behind the construction of the pyramids hasn't been satisfactorily explained. First off the great pyramid, the oldest and largest, is built better than the others. If you look at the pyramids now the great pyramid is in the best shape and the others seem to have been poorly built. Like they were just copying the previous structures and the true knowledge used to create the original was lost over time. Quality should get better with each subsequent build, not get worse.

Secondly the great pyramid has never been proven to be a funerary site. Its many chambers and passage ways served some other purpose than deterring grave robbers. Its really quite obvious. I personally believe that the Great Pyramid was built many years before current archaeology states it was. Water erosion on the Sphinx points to the structure being much older than its surroundings.

It seems as if the knowledge used to create the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx was lost as time progressed. This points to a much earlier, as of yet undiscovered, root civilization.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
I'll do a photo search to try and find the location since the "equator" + "far side" = 5,450+ km to search.

Good luck for the search. I don't know where Alex Collier got his copies of the Lunar Orbiter 4 images from, and what year he got them.
Another thing is that NASA reportedly airbrush "anomalies" out of closer lunar images, closer images than those Collier showed. NASA reportedly airbrush "anomalies" out before they send them out to the public. I think the reason why the images as shown by Collier had not been airbrushed out is because NASA don't / didn't expect anyone would notice any anomalies at that distance in the images as shown by Collier, or NASA may have overlooked these particular images.
And who knows, there could be a good chance that maybe NASA may have since airbrushed these out too after Collier showed them at his "Moon & Mars Lecture 1996" lecture. Which means you can't be sure if you get the real thing when you for example visit NASA or Universities to search for similar images as those shown by Collier.

As for the pyramids acting upon the Earth as a force: the largest of the pyramids masses at about 5,352,389,966 kg.

What pyramids are you refering to when you talk about the masses of the largest pyramids on Earth? ______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/03/pyramids-of-glass-submerged-in-the-bermuda-triangle-1954728.html

These strange underwater pyramid structures at a depth of two thousand meters were identified with the help of a sonar according to oceanographer Dr. Verlag Meyer. Studies of other structures like Yonaguni in modern day Japan have allowed scientists to determine that the two giant pyramids, apparently made of something like a thick glass, are really impressive - each of them is larger than the pyramid of Cheops in Egypt.

atruthsoldier.wordpress.com...

With the use of sonar, oceanographer Dr. Meyer Verlag discovered giant glass pyramids at a depth of two-thousand meters. The use of other devices have allowed scientists to determine that these glass giants are both made of a crystal-like substance, and are nearly 3 times bigger than the pyramid of Cheops in Egypt.

www.crystalinks.com...

Swimming about the capstone, which the Arizona diver thought looked like lapis lazuli, he discovered an entranceway and decided to explore further. Passing along a narrow hallway, Brown finally came to a small rectangular room with a pyramid-shaped ceiling. What was amazing was that the room contained no algae or coral growing on the inner walls. They were completely spotless.
On the plate rested a pair of carved metal bronze-colored hands, life-sized, which appeared blackened and burnt, as if having been subjected to tremendous heat. Nestled in the hands, and situated 4 feet directly below the ceiling rod gem point, was a crystal sphere 3-1/2 inches in diameter.

www.lost-civilizations.net...

A huge pyramid, in 10,000 feet of Atlantic water, was reported to have been found with a pulsating crystal on top of it, by Tony Benik's expedition. The group also found an opaque crystal tablet there, and reported that when a light was beamed through it, mysterious inscriptions became visible.

The Earth masses 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg. On the other hand, the moon masses 73,477,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg and is gravitationally bound to the Earth and does act as an anchor to our planet.

Alex Collier mentioned that Moranae (alleged Andromedan contact) 'told' him that both the Earth and the Moon are Hollow, and this is corroborated by other independent sources, paranormal.about.com...

And as incredible as it sounds, the genesis of this story lies in some facts that carry some merit: some of Hitler's top advisors - perhaps even Hitler himself - believed that the Earth was hollow; and there was at least one expedition by the Nazi military to exploit that belief for strategic advantage during the war.
There are several hollow Earth theories. The most prevalent one holds that there are great but hidden openings at both the North and South poles, and that it is possible to enter those holes. Some - including the respected Admiral Byrd - claimed to have entered those holes. According to the legends, other civilizations live within the Earth on it's inner surface, warmed and lit by an interior sun.
Then there's the legend... that Hitler and many of his Nazi minions escaped Germany in the closing days of World War II and fled to Antarctica where at the South Pole they had discovered an entrance to the Earth's interior. According to the Hollow Earth Research Society in Ontario, Canada, they are still there. After the war, the organization claims, the Allies discovered that more than 2,000 scientists from Germany and Italy had vanished, along with almost a million people, to the land beyond the South Pole.

From around 0:26:27 into above "Alex Collier Moon & Mars Lecture 1996" he says >>Our Earth is in fact hollow. It is hollow, i'm gonna show you a NASA photograph that proves that there is an opening at the North Pole, okay, you can find this photograph in a book called "Our violent Universe - by Nigel Calder", it was first released in England, and i don't know how this slipped through the cracks but it did. We are told the gravity of our planet has to do with the rotation, according to the Andromedans and their science the radiation of the Sun is what causes the gravity on planets, and any planetary body that is approximately twentynine point three miles or larger are capable of sustaining gravity, bacause of the radiation of the Sun. If you're going the surface from downstairs the parking lot go approximately 821 miles you would reach a huge open cavern. It doesn't literally have a sun in it, but apparently there are electrons that goes through the surface of the planet they break down to their finest point which is light, and that at the very center of the planet inside is the strongest force of gravity, and that is what they collect and that is what is literally the aurora borealis, it is the electrons the particles coming out of the top. Next light. Okay, right here (pointing at the arctic area of the photo of the Eart) this is just above North of Greenland, this is exactly where Admiral Byrd said he flew in right there. This was taken in 1979. And the astronauts missed this? I don't think so, i don't think so. If you get a color photo of it, folks, it's there, look there it is, it's there. Next light please. Okay, our Moon, our Moon is quite the enigma our Moon was apparently brought here 11230 years ago to be exact in the month of March, it came here as a base, okay, as a ship carrying ET's, they were coming here to colonize, they did in fact colonize, in fact many of what's left of them are living underground in our planet from 100 miles to 200 miles beneath the surface, you know i'm not just going to shut up. The beings that brought this "satellite" here to our planet, in the last 25 years are responsible for over 31000 children disappearing from the surface, and i don't know if you're paying any attention but over a hundred thousand children a year are vanishing from the face of the Earth, and folks, they're being taken out of here, and the Governments know, the world Governments know, all right, and i'm going to cover that.>These photographs (lunar images) if was 'told' specifically where to look, they were taken by Lunar Orbiter 4, they show so much, if you know where to look for, i'ts unbelievable, there is no way our astronauts missed this stuff, you know 20 miles bridges, 7 miles monuments, ships sitting in the middle of craters, i'm going tell you what Moranae on Fasayas have 'said' about the Moon, they have 'said' that our Moon is an artificial satellite in fact it is a spacecraft, much of the debris on the surface was put there and was built purposely to make it look like what it isn't, okay, it is hollow, there is metal underneath it, and it has the ability to leave our orbit on it's own power.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
If you want to understand how the pyramids where built why dont you first look at why they where built. And while your at it, why dont you see the similarities between the pyramids, and many other ancient sites.

Virtually all. Have an extremely high resonance room. With piezoelectric stones. Specifically in the 111hz region.

Sound
Vibration
Magnetism

Was their goal.

Conquer those 3

And you control matter.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView
The more you look at the theories surrounding the construction of Egypt's Pyramids the more you come to the logical conclusion that even if it were possible for the Egyptians to construct them there is no evidence that they had the technology to do so; No writings exist describing how and no tools have ever been found that would be capable of cutting stones with such mathematical precision and no traces of devices capable of lifting stones weighing many tons have ever been found.

Therefor there are some logical conclusions one came come to. 1. They did it with some kind of strange lost magic that did not require technology and yet no Egyptian writings describe how such magic would work. 2. There was another ancient civilization that actually built them - but no records or trace of such a civilization has ever been found. 3. A group of yet to be proven beings [The Nephilim or Anunnaki] constructed them - but neither of these groups can be proven to be more than myth or 4. An alien civilization built them for yet to be known reasons; And we can speculate that one of the reasons was for man to one day reach a level of intelligence to where he can accept the existence of these aliens and then possibly they will manifest because they will accept that man is ready for the next level of his evolution. - An advanced alien race might see early man as too undeveloped intellectually for communication - by this logic the Pyramids exist to test Man's suitability for higher levels and communication with a more advanced Alien race.

Erm, you do know that the quarries for the stone that they used to build the Pyramids are just around the corner from them, along with the remains of the workers huts, some of their tools, etc. etc? No aliens. Just humans.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join