It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Pyramids indicate Alien contact

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
Here David Childress proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the blocks are not perfectly square while at the same time exclaiming that they are square. It's some koind of ancient alien mind game.

Is that from the pyramids? It looks more like the stones in Puma Punku.

Which are also perfectly square.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Don't assume.

Sounds like that though I realize..

Edit: Please investigate this post before you cast final judgement though, and don't think you know what my monicur really means, thanks.

NAM

edit on 29-5-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Great points brought up by members, learned many new things from this thread.

Easter Island, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paratoari, Tassili n'Ajjer and Giza are all aligned on a single great circle. Additional ancient sites that are located within one tenth of one degree of this great circle include Petra; Perseopolis; Khajuraho; Pyay, Sukothai and Anatom Island.
geolines.ru...

This still fascinates me how all these sites are sitting on a circle across the globe with no connection between the people living in the area at that time.. some areas are so remote and isolated (Easter Island) so what the?!

edit on 29-5-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

I thought the theory was they allined thier sites with the stars and since the stars orbit they would all be on the same orbital line.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

You could be right. That was a screen shot from "ancient aliens debunked" which was taken from "Ancient Aliens". I did see a show where he was doing this in Egypt...but let me do find out where this was. It will be pretty Impressive if you did identify the ancient alien block. To me,if you see one ancient alien block, you've seen them all.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLotLizard

Originally posted by IMSAM
The pyramids were made by humans,yep human hands

Unless you want us to believe that visitors from outer space came in their mighty machines here and all they managed to do was the pyramids.

I would have used marble,or diamond

Ignorance, I still see that some people can't keep an open mind.

Why do you think that out of any of the multiple coutries that colonized Africa , that they never created any large scale industrial plants?

They knew if they gave them the technology they owned, that there would be a retaliation at one point. Being able to self sustain and eventually catch up to the civilized world.

I guess the pharaohs were just bored and hired thousands of people for a big sandcastle tomb.

So it's easier to believe that an Alien Civilization expended an extreme amount of energy to come here and help us build Pyramids.????... That's easier to believe than in ancient human ingenuity??

Those people that live long ago were just as smart as people of today... just different beliefs and knowledge.

If you ask me we had knowledge that was somehow lost in the ancient past.

Korg.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
Here David Childress proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the blocks are not perfectly square while at the same time exclaiming that they are square. It's some koind of ancient alien mind game.

Is that from the pyramids? It looks more like the stones in Puma Punku.
puma punka it is! Here is the one from Egypt.
@17:20 the explanation of the consistent radius eludes me. You have a consistent radius except for where its not consistent. Amazing! Anyway, still Interesting.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

What can I say, I like rocks.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

To round the corner like that all they need to use is a square level it will allow the stone mason to make sure the stone is rounded.It will check any 2 points slide it and if its round you'll know. That's how they made columns I don't see this as any different.They had large supply of something great for working on granite its called sand. In fact the sarcophagus of Cheops shows saw marks they used a saw with sand as an abrasive. Humans have been working stone for a long time no great mystery here. Its actually insulting everyone thinks are ancestors were stupid they were not! As a species each generation learned from the previous and built on there knowledge why reinvent the wheel so to speak.

So for me I find what the egyptians accomplished remarkable even an amazing thing and part of the reason i love egypt and there culture.You diminish that by saying these primitives could never have accomplished this. The bottom line you can carve rock with the simplest of tools with practice and knowledge. The egyptians had both the expert in this video is a joke since romans also carved stone and guess what hes not asking how reason being is they told us how. But guess what so did the egyptians we know how the stone masons worked where they lived and what tools they used we found there tombs!!!!!!!!
edit on 5/29/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Aliens no not in my estimation based on decades of study .

Rather the pyramids were and are evidence of an attempt to reproduce the technology of the civilization that existed during the last ice age .

That was destroyed approximately 12,500 years ago by the shattered asteroid impacts primarily over North America .

Google the Black Mat

Before this destruction the location for most of civilization was in the coastal planes and are now well submerged and covered by thousands of years of sediment .

The proof is coming to light all the time ...Sea level rose hundreds of feet (the global flood)

And even more catastrophic was the balance of the Earth was disrupted ..along with the weight of the water flowing into the ocean basins this set the crust into motion and crustal plasticity came into play .

The civilization that was very advanced at the time was forced to relocate ..they lost the bulk of their technology .
and mankind was reduced to a very low state .

Then they attempted to recreate the technology the Sumerian Ziggurats and the earliest Egyptian Pyramids are the remnants of those attempts .

And I believe they succeeded for a time

Other than the Flood (myth) Story there are other relevant stories that are global the most important one is the
mythical sky ladder, tree, rope, mountain, .. that connected heaven and the earth.

This ladder enables gods and humans to travel between Heaven and Earth. Sumerian texts the Duranki connected heaven and earth

"from there it was like a huge house embracing heaven....they made it lift its horns (google the egyptian god shu) as a bull and they made it raise its head above all the lands, like the jicgana tree over the Abzu....As the house had been made to lift its head so high as to fill the space between heaven and earth
Nisaba opened the house of understanding and Enki put right the design of the house. Towards the house whose halo reaches to heaven, whose powers embrace heaven and earth, whose owner is a lord with a fierce stare"

www.scribd.com...

The Egyptians story of the destruction of the link ... “when the sky was separated from the earth,
when the gods ascended to heaven.”

In the Rig Veda ...The separation of heaven and earth is said to have occurred shortly after Indra’s birth
amidst cataclysmic circumstances .

To understand what kind of technology we're talking about examine the story and evidence produced by Dr Raymond Brown

Despite his reported less than stellar character the scientific findings of his crystal are mind blowing it represents a technology that still exceeds our own .

www.youtube.com...

A compass needle placed next to the sphere will spin counterclockwise..
then begins turning in the opposite direction when moved only two inches away
metals seemed to have become temporarily magnetized in close contact
A wind coming from the object ... hot and cold sensations emanating from it
And as the video on youtube from "in search of" shows the crystal repelling a metal weight

From his account on youtube you now have all you need if you look at the Tet of Osiris and compare .

Remenber the Ark of the Covenant was a thing of fire and Pyramid comes from the Greek meaning fire in the middle

Oh and NASA now says magnetic portals are indeed fact ..they occur in relation to magnetic re-connection points and those point have a habit of forming at certain lattitudes over the Earth .

You have all you need ... if you can put it together you may meet an alien though .

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView
Also of note to the Alien/Pyramid believers:

Along the equator on the far side of the moon, there is a pyramid. There are four pyramids on the moon. According to the Andromedans, almost all the planets in our solar system have pyramids on them. Some people say they are tombs, but the Andromedans say that these are "weights", and if you put them in strategic location they balance the rotation of the planet. This means if the ET's are there colonizing, the planetary system needs to be balanced.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

doesn't seem to be very reliable considering he also says this

This is in the period February-March 1997, and they are going to tell us "we're here" for sure. That's the latest time they can arrive. It is the highest probability that in November of 1996 after Spielberg's movie about Roswell is released, they are going to start telling you things, such as the fact that they are picking up signals.

and this

Now, ladies and gentlemen, there are a lot of energies coming - a lot of earth changes coming. I can tell you this beyond a shadow of a doubt, because I have seen it myself. Within eight years, Southern California will exist only as eight islands. It's all going to be water. New York, by the year 2000, will not be there. It will be ash. It will be sacrificed. The powers that be have already made that decision.

those dates have long passed with none of the above happening

edit on 29-5-2013 by generik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I still like the ancient civilization theory. Where an advanced civilization 10-12 thousand years ago was wiped out and only a few traces remain. one of them being the pyramids. I do believe in the ancient alien theory, but...what motivation for the Pyramids? Why would they come here and do that?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
People underestimate what humans are capable of, in this age of easy access, heavy machinery and instant gratitude.

There is actually plenty of proof that the pyramids were created by humans. It was a long voluntary process - almost like a national project, and people were happy to be part of it. Different generations worked on it. Given enough time and ingenuity, humans can do an awful lot.

Ignorance, I still see that some people can't keep an open mind.

Why do you think that out of any of the multiple coutries that colonized Africa , that they never created any large scale industrial plants?

It's not that folks don't keep an open mind - but rather use common sense and a modicum of logic. Does it make much sense that they would have had factories? Do you realize how much technology you even need to get to the point of having a large scale industrial plant? If there was, why can we find all sorts of proof humans were here.. things made of out metal and stone.. but we can't seem to find a single bit of ancient machinery? No paved roads, no vehicles, no engines, hydraulics, plastics or rubber, anything else that would have had to exist for there to be large factories. If we can find tiny stone beetles and axe heads and spear points, we'd find proof there were ancient factories. It just makes sense.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by Harte

He misspelled Hoimar von Ditfurth's name?

He wrote: Hoimar von Dithfurt

Doernenburg is German, IIRC. The page is a translation so I didn't mean little mistakes like that.

He transposed the concept of "cubits in" with that of "cubits up" right in the middle of his explanation.

Causes some confusion, but he makes clear what he's saying.

Fact is, that could have been an error by a translator as well,

Harte

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by brocket99
reply to post by draknoir2

draknoir2: While I don't know about what he is talking about, again Carl Munck explains:

I wish someone would actually just watch instead of challenging everything before they even see or know about something.

Yeah? Well I wish everyone knew there was a name for the tripe Munck disseminates:
enlightenment found by clicking here

Harte

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

edit on 29-5-2013 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2013 by TheLotLizard because: messed up post

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

What in the world makes you thing I was talking about ancient times?

And you answered your question that you arose. They don't have the technology because they were never given it in the first place.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

Aliens no not in my estimation based on decades of study .

Rather the pyramids were and are evidence of an attempt to reproduce the technology of the civilization that existed during the last ice age .

That was destroyed approximately 12,500 years ago by the shattered asteroid impacts primarily over North America .

Google the Black Mat

Before this destruction the location for most of civilization was in the coastal planes and are now well submerged and covered by thousands of years of sediment .

The proof is coming to light all the time ...Sea level rose hundreds of feet (the global flood)

And even more catastrophic was the balance of the Earth was disrupted ..along with the weight of the water flowing into the ocean basins this set the crust into motion and crustal plasticity came into play .

The civilization that was very advanced at the time was forced to relocate ..they lost the bulk of their technology .
and mankind was reduced to a very low state .

Then they attempted to recreate the technology the Sumerian Ziggurats and the earliest Egyptian Pyramids are the remnants of those attempts .

And I believe they succeeded for a time

Other than the Flood (myth) Story there are other relevant stories that are global the most important one is the
mythical sky ladder, tree, rope, mountain, .. that connected heaven and the earth.

This ladder enables gods and humans to travel between Heaven and Earth. Sumerian texts the Duranki connected heaven and earth

"from there it was like a huge house embracing heaven....they made it lift its horns (google the egyptian god shu) as a bull and they made it raise its head above all the lands, like the jicgana tree over the Abzu....As the house had been made to lift its head so high as to fill the space between heaven and earth
Nisaba opened the house of understanding and Enki put right the design of the house. Towards the house whose halo reaches to heaven, whose powers embrace heaven and earth, whose owner is a lord with a fierce stare"

www.scribd.com...

The Egyptians story of the destruction of the link ... “when the sky was separated from the earth,
when the gods ascended to heaven.”

In the Rig Veda ...The separation of heaven and earth is said to have occurred shortly after Indra’s birth
amidst cataclysmic circumstances .

To understand what kind of technology we're talking about examine the story and evidence produced by Dr Raymond Brown

Despite his reported less than stellar character the scientific findings of his crystal are mind blowing it represents a technology that still exceeds our own .

www.youtube.com...

A compass needle placed next to the sphere will spin counterclockwise..
then begins turning in the opposite direction when moved only two inches away
metals seemed to have become temporarily magnetized in close contact
A wind coming from the object ... hot and cold sensations emanating from it
And as the video on youtube from "in search of" shows the crystal repelling a metal weight

From his account on youtube you now have all you need if you look at the Tet of Osiris and compare .

Remenber the Ark of the Covenant was a thing of fire and Pyramid comes from the Greek meaning fire in the middle

Oh and NASA now says magnetic portals are indeed fact ..they occur in relation to magnetic re-connection points and those point have a habit of forming at certain lattitudes over the Earth .

You have all you need ... if you can put it together you may meet an alien though .

Very interesting post. Just last night Graham Hancock was on Coast to Coast and he got into the theory of an ancient Civilization going back 12,000 years and pre-dating the Egyptians significantly and also mentioned the theory that has been around of the Sphinx being much older and possibly having been created by these earlier civilizations. Apparently they are now excavating a site in Turkey that has megaliths and dates back, yes, about 12,000 years!

I quote your whole post however because while you begin by knocking the alien theory here your statements of the mythology of the Egyptians, etc. with links and ladders to the sky have a distinctive alien feel to them - just mythology or a way of describing a lost alien contact point in time? And if you really want to meet an alien stare real hard into the mirror and look for the mind reflecting the image - some say humanity has alien roots.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Well I prefer Munck's tripe to everything being created by Aliens or simply burial grounds. The mathematics he has done is interesting and the patterns are there.

I generally think he's a cool guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join