It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Pyramids indicate Alien contact

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It seems everyone ignored my initial reply about Carl Munck's The Code. I will elaborate.

He is of the opinion that the pyramids are just one example of what the "ancients" left for us on Earth. In some cases they are there to explain mathematics, but there are messages if you follow The Code which Carl lays out over his series of videos.

While he doesn't explain their construction, he uses many other examples(including the pyramids) of large "impossible" construction projects around the Earth. I believe his hypothesis of accomplishment involves the areas in which these are built are always extremely close to the equator.(He explains that the Earth used to be on a different axis and his teachings involving putting the Earth on said ancient axis.)

Being in this power zone allows for levitation etc. If you guys actually care to get beyond aliens, burial grounds and the like...check that dudes stuff out. I think it's one of the most fascination mathematical endeavors I've ever seen.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter

Perfect symmetry in 3D using SHAPES, geometries, and all this done with a rock and a chisel?

Just because YOU don't know how it's done and can't do it yourself doesn't mean others can't

I have watched APPRENTICE stone masons carve things like the image above using tools like these below.

edit on 28-5-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
if humans were smart they would tear them down.
2nd line

I gotta ask why you think this?

I am of the belief there is more there than we are told, I also wonder if the "hall of records" is in fact under the Sphinx paw.
Much to wonder about.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The pyramids were built by humans. Most of the technology and knowledge to do so was destroyed with the burning of the Library at Alexandria, and I would not be surprised if some of it is still in existence locked away in the Vatican archives.

I'm sure those who had complete knowledge were killed. People with some knowledge of how it was done were apart of the group that later identifies themselves as Freemasons, and built Solomon's temple.

Speculation provided by: majesticgent
edit on 28-5-2013 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
the measurements were accomplished with the megalithic yard... link
it's not all that complicated.

the blocks were most likely poured out of slurry limestone 'concrete'...
en.wikipedia.org...

khufu and son repaired the pyramids, they did not build them.

eta; here is an ats thread on the 'poured blocks' method, (122 flags!)...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-5-2013 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

Please list the tools that were found to be able to provide such methods. I'm very interested, but so far that suggestion is close to laughable.

Let me quote you as my reply to you for your vague comments

WOW, did you even do research?

If so care to share any?

They stated it was built in around 15-20 years with each block taking only minutes to be placed, this is not including the time to find a quarry that is big enough for all the rocks, extracting the rocks out of the quarry, sizing the rocks, carving/sanding the rocks, transporting the rocks to the site (which may be far from the quarry), as well as placement (the most important) Tens of thousands of workers also need to be fed and sheltered for 20 years,

Well why believe "they" when stated it took 20 years and not believe when "they" say it was done using tools available at the time?

What if it took much longer? nah its better to believe parts of a story that fits your paradigm and dismiss other parts that don't sit well.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
I would have used marble,or diamond

Why? To see how long it would take to get ripped off?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by brocket99
It seems everyone ignored my initial reply about Carl Munck's The Code. I will elaborate.

He is of the opinion that the pyramids are just one example of what the "ancients" left for us on Earth. In some cases they are there to explain mathematics, but there are messages if you follow The Code which Carl lays out over his series of videos.

While he doesn't explain their construction, he uses many other examples(including the pyramids) of large "impossible" construction projects around the Earth. I believe his hypothesis of accomplishment involves the areas in which these are built are always extremely close to the equator.(He explains that the Earth used to be on a different axis and his teachings involving putting the Earth on said ancient axis.)

Being in this power zone allows for levitation etc. If you guys actually care to get beyond aliens, burial grounds and the like...check that dudes stuff out. I think it's one of the most fascination mathematical endeavors I've ever seen.

This post seems to be falling on deaf ears, but as a long time researcher of the great pyramid
you are right on to bring Carl's work to the thread. Revelation of the pyramid is an excellent
documentary as well. I think the truth about the pyramids lays outside the Alien and
conventional theories and may be that they were already there when the Old Kingdom
found them. Still human built, but by an advanced ancient culture with both shaman priests as
guides & mechanical engineers as problem solvers.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
sealing:

Thank you. Something I wonder if people want answers, more research, differing ideas on this site or just want to argue.

Carl's work, IMHO, is extremely logical, fascinating, and if I was better at math I'd try to disprove it.

He does such a good job explaining everything it's practically a waste for me to try and use his examples.

Here is a great little video that explains The Pyramid Matrix, his development of geo-mathematics, and explains the inadequacies of our ideas about the pyramids.

THIS IS WORTH THE 5 MINUTES

Originally posted by sealing

Originally posted by brocket99

This post seems to be falling on deaf ears, but as a long time researcher of the great pyramid
you are right on to bring Carl's work to the thread. Revelation of the pyramid is an excellent
documentary as well. I think the truth about the pyramids lays outside the Alien and
conventional theories and may be that they were already there when the Old Kingdom
found them. Still human built, but by an advanced ancient culture with both shaman priests as
guides & mechanical engineers as problem solvers.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by brocket99

Interesting video but lets look at one point the last re the so called face on Mars which isn't, why raise the number by the power of 9 to gets his 35 million why 9.

Is it because he looked at what he wanted to try and prove and then got a number to fit.

Same with the circumference of the Earth sum why use tan and not sine or cosine,

You can pick the number you want to finish with and arrive at it a thousand different ways!!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by TheLotLizard

Would you care to elaborate a little more on that response?

What is there to elaborate? I said it how it is.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You are all wrong! I built the pyramids and have come forward in time to see how they are fairing today!
Oh and just in from SG1. Daniel Jackson said he knows they were made by aliens!

Seriously though regarding the true origins of the pyramids I have no doubt they were built by humans. HOWEVER that is not to say there were no alien visitations. I happen to believe ET was making First Contact back then. We see evidence of this on the wall murals in the pyramid, perhaps most famously the aeroplane hyplograph and so on.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I'm not Carl Munck so I don't have all of his answers...but I have watched his videos.

My understanding is the "ancients", according to him, used Radians not Pi to come up with equations, and he supposes that mistakes involve using Pi as a crutch, and we should calculate things using radians.

He views all of these monuments as hidden messages from the ancients etc.

I suppose you could use the monkey/shakespeare analogy that if you give monkeys enough typewriters, and an unlimited amount of time, eventually they will produce shakespeare at random.

However, if you watch his series, I don't see the math as random. Why did he use 9? It's probably in the videos on where he got the number.

For stonehenge he uses coordinates, number of the stones, 360 degrees of the circle etc.

In his case, with the amount of examples he uses in his video series, I do not believe it is simple math manipulation. The chances of those equations resulting in these numbers are nearly impossible, yet he points them out over and over and over again with reasonable logic.

So either a person can consider his math and multiple examples the way he explains them, or we just believe that aliens created everything, or everything is a burial plot for rich and powerful people in history.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

time, location in space ,observing the stars, and sensory deprivation, combined with powerful potions,
these are, in my opinion, some of their function,,,

as for the builders,,, i believe that ancient "concrete" was made of finely grinded stones, melted with thermite on to molds, as their skills in alchemy surpassed ours,,,

so i think they were built by humans, and aided by self transforming machine elves....

call me insane because i am just that.
but this i believe to be true....

it could even be proved if samples were taken from the stones,, their structure changes a bit, if they were indeed melted with thermite,,, but for now, thats my opinion...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ahh, yes, our ancestors were blithering idiots. Math? Don't be absurd. Construction? They didn't have the mental capability. It's not like ancient cultures came up with anything like algebra or calculus. I would even scoff at the idea that the idea of zero was even thought about. No, ancient man must have been barely out of the ape stage in evolution.

Now how about we look at reality.

1. The Egyptians did have the "technology" to create stone vases. And they were good at it.

Egyptian Stone Vase Making

2. Stone cutting was very meticulous. These items were made for a 'God' afterall.

Ancient Egyptian Stone Technology

3. Egyptians could do maths.

Egyptian Mathematics

Ancient Egyptians were not in a hurry. They built monuments and whole cities dedicated to pharaohs and deities. Those kind of projects did not go up overnight like they seemingly do in modern cities such as Dubai. There were no cranes, trucks or computerised this and that to fast track the job.

Egyptian Technology

Please stop 'just believing' because it sounds cool and maybe investigate and research. You might find that our ancestors were actually fairly smart and used what they had to their advantage. Just because you don't know how it was done does not mean aliens did it.

Once you can give me rational reasons why they couldn't do it (other than they were not smart enough) then I will give more credence to what you have to say. And I was a firm believer in the alien theory at one time but evidence of their work has changed my opinion.
edit on 28-5-2013 by ObservingTheWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
The pyramids were made by humans,yep human hands

Unless you want us to believe that visitors from outer space came in their mighty machines here and all they managed to do was the pyramids.

I would have used marble,or diamond

You don't need marble or diamonds to channel energy ..the pyramids are all about configuration and alignment ..the amazing properties of those structures is staggering ..and yes .. I do believe Alien contact was involved ..the precision of the design is beyond human comprehension ..

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingTheWorld

" Most rocks can be carved by percussion, which involves striking the rock with sufficient pressure to crush the mineral grains on its surface. Today, rock can be shaped to a fine scale by this method with the use of bush hammers, which are made of soft tool steel or cast iron (Rich 1970). Stone hammers and other such tools will also work, as long as the stone being carved has a lower rock hardness than that of the tool"

As long as the stone being carved has a lower rock hardness than that of the tool.
40 000 pottery pieces were found under one pyramid, many are stones HARDER THAN STEEL. The Egyptian Antiquities Curator does not know how they were made, yet you provide a link on how to make ordinary pottery.

Your other link is an amateur website with a couple paragraphs, what am I supposed to learn from this?

This is what your other link said: (clearly you have not read it, because it contradicts your point like the other member arguing)

"There has been much theorizing and debate but without rigorous studies followed up with the duplication of equivalent artifacts by the proposed method - no scientific proof exists for any of the theories."

It's funny how I argue using the links you people provide from google, are we being serious here? Do you guys even bother reading your own sources before making an argument?

Fail.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Care to share my research?

Did you even read that same paragraph where I listed all the facts about the pyramid?

Do people need to be spoon fed the links to the research for them to find the facts themselves?

So all of you are telling me that 40 000 people (very low estimate) used advanced tools to build pyramids and all those tools disappeared? Not one was buried somewhere in the sand?

No one has yet to explain any theory on how the extraordinary properties are constructed, all theories involving "humans built it" ends with "unlikely, no scientific proof" In other words, we don't know how we built it. Simple as that.

Regarding the post about ancients assisting in construction, I think that is more likely than simply humans sitting around and figuring out properties of Earth and putting it on a Pyramid with electrical signals.

Seriously, stop arguing with me with links that contradict your point.
edit on 28-5-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
So all of you are telling me that 40 000 people (very low estimate) used advanced tools to build pyramids and all those tools disappeared? Not one was buried somewhere in the sand?

They were.

No one has yet to explain any theory on how the extraordinary properties are constructed, all theories involving "humans built it" ends with "unlikely, no scientific proof" In other words, we don't know how we built it. Simple as that.

There is a large amount of archaeological evidence, but the evidence can be confusing on account of the activities being thousands of years old, and changing with time, and looting, erosion and general chaos.

If Ancient ET's had built them, they'd use power tools and reinforced steel rebar, and have conduits for electrical power and other technology systems. They don't.

Every bit of physical, anthropological evidence and of course written history points to humans and none whatsoever points to ETs.

Don't you think that some ancient Egyptian might have once MENTIONED the enormous factories populated by ET?

And why would ET build something which just happens to be significant to Egyptian culture without anything for ET culture?

edit on 28-5-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

If Ancient ET's had built them, they'd use power tools and reinforced steel rebar, and have conduits for electrical power and other technology systems. They don't.

edit on 28-5-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

Wow, I'd hate to shoot you down on this one but here it goes:

POWERTOOLS? LOL what are you going to plug it to? An outlet in the sand?

STEEL REBARS? Where are you going to get steel rebars in large quantities to put into solid rock which is clearly MORE stable than CONCRETE with rebars. You can't even put rebars in limestone.

"and have conduits for electrical power"

YES THEY DID: THE PYRAMID IS AN ELECTRICITY GENERATOR.

"The outer casing of the Great Pyramid was covered with white tufa limestone, so tightly built that not even a razor blade could fit between the blocks. The white tufa limestone does not contain magnesium and has high insulating properties. This insulation property prevented the electricity inside the pyramid from being released without control."

"The stone blocks used inside the pyramid were made of another form of limestone containing crystal which is an extremely high electrical conductor and a small amount of metal, which allow for maximum power transmission. The shafts inside the pyramid were lined with granite. Granite, as a conductor, is a slightly radioactive substance and permits the ionization of the air inside these shafts.

When we look at an insulated electric cable, we see that conductive and insulation materials are used in the same way as in the pyramids"

harunyahya.com...

I'm in quite a shock that members give me ridiculous arguments with nothing to back it up.
edit on 28-5-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join