It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Developments with the Baltic sea Anomaly.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ikema

actually shortly after the find, there was large scale military exercise,,,,
i remember that russia was in there,,, and maybe US and great britain,, not sure,,,
but they have them all the time anyway...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Ikema
You have to ask yourself why when the story broke none of the nations or governments in the world raced to the area. The answer more than likely is because the "important ones" have already investigated and documented their own findings.

Yeah - which is that it is of no interest at all.

That's fantasy on your part. Don't you think the OceanX team would know if some governments had sent ships with divers to investigate the sonar anomaly? Clearly this never happened, and you are merely fantasizing implausible scenarios to provide justification for your disbelief in any significance to this site.

Governments would only have raced to the site if they could do this secretly, for they would not have wanted to show their interest in an unknown object being talked about as a sunken UFO. But, of course, with the OceanX team frequently visiting the area, they could never have got away with it. So your argument is unrealistic.

There are no grounds for your belief that the site is uninteresting. The more it is explored, the more anomalous and interesting it becomes. Closing your eyes to the truth because you are afraid you might have to encounter something you cannot explain is not the true spirit of ATS.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Sadly, just another moneymaker.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

This is just like another fuzzy UFO picture. There is a great deal of money to be made here. And, by God, there going to make it.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Thank you. I am glad you found the thread interesting. Its fine we disagree on stuff sometimes.. Otherwise we would have no fun sharing and debating. We all learn from each other.

Take care

purp)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

I guess someone could have planted it there. I doubt it though it would take a lot of effort. Some peeps call it a UFO because that is what some peeps thought it was when they saw the sonar images.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

They also stated that the metal was originally connected and chipped off the whole animality.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Hmmm...that first video of the piece they took from the object certainly is odd looking. I am a bit more intrigued by this story now.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

They also stated that the metal was originally connected and chipped off the whole animality.

I wasn't sure what "animality" was, so I looked it up.

"Diverse projects within animality studies explore issues such as: the implications of how animals and animality are represented in literary and cultural texts; the distinctions various people make between humanity and animality; the ethics of relationships between humans and animals, including the impact of environmental problems on animals; the history of how people have thought about animality at different times and places; and the politics of various kinds of animal advocacy. "

I hope they find out what that animality is also. Its very strange!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

I'm sure Char-Lee meant anomaly.

But to be clear, I do find this whole situation interesting.
I just think we should wait until all the ducks are in one basket before we put the eggs before the goose. Whether it is an alien craft, ancient human monument or just an odd natural geologic feature, I am keeping my eyeballs peeled and eagerly await any further information.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY

Originally posted by Char-Lee

I wasn't sure what "animality" was, so I looked it up.

"Diverse projects within animality studies explore issues such as: the implications of how animals and animality are represented in literary and cultural texts; the distinctions various people make between humanity and animality; the ethics of relationships between humans and animals, including the impact of environmental problems on animals; the history of how people have thought about animality at different times and places; and the politics of various kinds of animal advocacy. "

I hope they find out what that animality is also. Its very strange!

I am very sure that you got the meaning and that " a·nom·a·ly" was meant.

If you didn't understand that due to my spelling error I am very sorry, some people do have a hard time putting an out of place word into a sentence and getting the context, others are very good at it.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Interesting, but if that would be really something, wouldn't we all agree that there would be a large present of naval warships in the area by now or the engines of the Ocean Explorer would be in "maintenance"?

If there is a slight chance that there is a 14000 year old out-of-this-world spaceship laying on the baltic sea, I am highly convinced that we would not talk about this right now, because nobody would know .. :-)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by flyandi

oh god........

there was a large scale international wargame played, at site already, so thats that,
and absolutely, if the enterprise crashed there, we wouldnt know about it.

how many times this has to be said--anomaly of volcanic origin..
edit on 30-5-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by flyandi

oh god........

there was a large scale international wargame played, at site already, so thats that,
and absolutely, if the enterprise crashed there, we wouldnt know about it.

how many times this has to be said--anomaly of volcanic origin..

You mean how many times do you have to speculate one of many possible theories and pass it off as obvious truth because you are frustrated that not enough posters at ATS support your particular theory?
edit on 30-5-2013 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

its common sense! and it has been stated already by scientists. the only reaon why the dream is still alive is because the ocean explorer really needs more money for future projects.

but yeah, its probably a freaking ufo....

if only someone would bother to do a quick g search on those--- whats the word,,
well those volcanic "chimneys" at the bottom of the oceans... but why not just argue?
the only real strange thing is the size of the anomaly and the off-location.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Mod Edit - ATS does not allow links to petitions, or donation pages.
edit on 6/25/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve
the only reaon why the dream is still alive is because the ocean explorer really needs more money for future projects

They have just started a "fundraiser" to get more equipment.... apparently no TV station would buy their video!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
well its back in the news yet again. I just came across this fascinating article on a site called "before its news." I too am not quite sure what it is, but its very interesting.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
well its back in the news yet again. I just came across this fascinating article on a site called "before its news." I too am not quite sure what it is, but its very interesting.

That is a very well known HOAX site.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to: Vasa Croe
Didn't know that. Thx. Never heard of it before I watched a show this morning called "America Declassified", thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join