It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recent experiences meeting the feminine God. And the new 'Gospel of Simon'.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
reply to post by Deetermined

I will not converse with you any more.

You only seek to argue your own point without addressing to what is given to you.

This means you do not listen, only speak.

I have no words for those whos ears refuse to hear
Deafened by the sound of their own preaching

I will show nothing to those with eyes that refuse to see

You will awaken in the tears of your own doing.

When you do, I hope you remember at least me telling you;

God loves you and forgives you and wanted me to pass on this to you:

“Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!” Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

edit on 1-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

And the church raise and say "Amen".

Deafened by the sound of their own preaching is a good one

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

All the best to you 'David'.

Care to explain why you would say this, are you implying that's my name, I am confused, in another post you said you know my god and called me Dave, why?

To boost your ego, my name has a D in it but its not Dave or David, so minus 5 points for you.

Can you explain why, is what I said above about you implying correct? Help me understand your not lost more than any other that has graced these boards.

You pose no questions

Really, OK let me quote your own words to you so maybe you might might understand them

You only seek to argue your own point without addressing to what is given to you. This means you do not listen, only speak. I have no words for those whos ears refuse to hear Deafened by the sound of their own preaching I will show nothing to those with eyes that refuse to see You will awaken in the tears of your own doing.

Quite fitting words you authored when directed back at you.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Care to explain why you would say this, are you implying that's my name, I am confused, in another post you said you know my god and called me Dave, why?

To boost your ego, my name has a D in it but its not Dave or David, so minus 5 points for you.

No doubt that Born of Sin is trying to test his new promised powers that are already failing him.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

A few wires loose might be giving him incorrect readings when testing his psychic abilities.

However there is a D in my name, but whats that 1in 26 chance, nothing really special to discredit oneself with on the world wide web.

had born had the patience to interact with those that he felt were either attacking his message or trolling him he would come of as someone to hear.

Not listen but hear, as he talks about "hearing his words" but does not know how to speak them without an impatient arrogant and ignorant fashion.

If OP would stop with all the I am more experienced attitude and took a more humble approach maybe just maybe he would come off as someone with something important to say.
edit on 2-6-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by InhaleExhale

No doubt that Born of Sin is trying to test his new promised powers that are already failing him.

You and I are of the same mind. We are also under the same protection.

Maranatha, my precious Sister.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Free-will is being able to do what you want.
"submitting to God's will" is free-will if you CHOOSE to submit but if you are FORCED to do so with threats of violence (eternal torment) then that is NOT free-will any more than a robber putting a gun to someone's head and forcing them to give up the money is free-will...

The Book of Revelations doesn't say anything about "eternal joy" in heaven. It talks about eternal worship (day and night without rest). Of course there will be "peace" in heaven. Peace is a code-word for "Agreeing to stay under control to not cause conflict - even if the control is tyrannical)".

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The Book of Revelations doesn't say anything about "eternal joy" in heaven.

Sure it does, but you have to read it first.

Heaven is perfection. If everyone is perfect, there is no need for anyone to push anyone around. We'll all be working together to glorify God, but that's it, because God is what brought us all perfection in the first place.

Heaven is all about joy. The Bible tells us there will be no more sorrow, pain or death. There will be no more sin.

edit on 3-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Free-will is being able to do what you want. "submitting to God's will" is free-will if you CHOOSE to submit but if you are FORCED to do so with threats of violence (eternal torment) then that is NOT free-will any more than a robber putting a gun to someone's head and forcing them to give up the money is free-will...

Nothing can be forced upon free will it is free of all chains that bound.

A robber putting a gun to someones head to rob them gives the victim a choice to abide to the robbers demands or to rebel and fight and maybe die or maybe catch a criminal or just be involved in an attempted robbery.

You always have a choice, whether that choice will bring you pain and sorrow or joy .

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Your joy maybe, not everyone's. Maybe you have fun not committing "sin" but to most of the world it gives them joy and to be without it is joyless.

The bible says that most fun and natural things are sinful.

edit on 3-6-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

That's what Satan would like for you to believe, so you'll keep sinning.

I take it you don't have a family of your own?

There's a lot of joy that comes in family and close friends without having to sin.

A fulfilling life is all about relationships, not sex, drugs or money.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

According to The Bible sex is a sin unless it is for producing offspring; otherwise that is a waste of a man's seed (Onanism - a sin).

Even married couples will have sex for fun without the intention of having a baby every time!

Gluttony is a sin. You can't eat your delicious foods - only eat basic foods when you are hungry. Lust and pleasure is "bad/sinful".

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

According to The Bible sex is a sin unless it is for producing offspring; otherwise that is a waste of a man's seed (Onanism - a sin).

That is absolutely not true.

Gluttony is a sin. You can't eat your delicious foods - only eat basic foods when you are hungry. Lust and pleasure is "bad/sinful".

Gluttony doesn't limit what you eat, it's about how much you eat.

edit on 3-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

It's in the bible . God killed Onan for wasting his seed. A man wasting his seed though masturbation or sex without intention of pregnancy is a sin (the very sin named after Onan who was slaughtered by god. - onanism)

Gluttony is like a lust for food. You don't need tasty foods to survive. That is physical pleasure (good taste) you only need simple food to survive.
edit on 4-6-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Genesis 38:8-9

8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

Back then, the people were instructed to multiply. What's obvious here is that Onan didn't want to do what he was commanded to do. To raise up a family with his brother's wife. This doesn't have anything to do with masturbation.

As for gluttony, let's look up the definition. "Excess in eating or drinking." There's a difference between eating foods that you like and bring you pleasure versus eating TOO MUCH of it.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Onan did not suffer death because he squirted his semen into the dirt. Onan died because he expressly rebelled against something God specifically asked him to do, which was produce offspring with his brother's widow. And at the context of the time, this was a highly important familial duty which would have been a great offense to not uphold.

The context in this particular case is the death of Onan's brother before he was able to have children with his own wife. When a man died and left no children, the next of kin was sometimes obligated to produce children with the widow of their deceased relation.
Any children produced would be considered as descendents of the original deceased husband and would be raised as such. The offspring would then be able to take care of their widowed mother, contribute more to the clan, and eventually raise their own children, continuing the name of that family.

This would have been a basic way of life for Onan, therefore he understood what God was asking him to do but he refused to take part in furthering the honor of his brother's name, the wife, and her future care.

To God, this was despicable character worthy of removing from influencing others to do same.

Besides all that, it was absolutely imperative that their genetic lineage be preserved at all costs. Anything less, and God would not have had an un-blemished line of humanity to incarnate Himself into. If God had been prevented from incarnating Himself within His own creation to reconcile it back to Himself. then the salvation of humanity would have been lost.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

BOS is referencing a bigger picture that remains lost to time. Cycles. History repeats. The human that held the heavenly spirit of what is known to be Jesus has been incarnated on earth more times than the history that is presently known.

He is saying, that every time the divine spirit comes here, it is crucified by the darkness. That is why the holy books and teaching are written/edited in a way to know of a second-coming, but to also prepare for the false-prophet. As we will see someone of great divinity, but will already have been conditioned to accept the reality that he is an anti-christ.

AAC

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

That is why the holy books and teaching are written/edited in a way to know of a second-coming, but to also prepare for the false-prophet. As we will see someone of great divinity, but will already have been conditioned to accept the reality that he is an anti-christ.

Have you read through the entire thread? I am definitely under the impression that the OP is trying to tell us that the Bible is backwards and that the Anti-Christ is truly Jesus and Jesus is truly the Anti-Christ. He makes it sound like Jesus is the one coming and we're going to "accidentally" kill Jesus by mistaking him for the Anti-Christ.

edit on 4-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

BOS is referencing a bigger picture that remains lost to time. Cycles. History repeats. The human that held the heavenly spirit of what is known to be Jesus has been incarnated on earth more times than the history that is presently known.

He is saying, that every time the divine spirit comes here, it is crucified by the darkness. That is why the holy books and teaching are written/edited in a way to know of a second-coming, but to also prepare for the false-prophet. As we will see someone of great divinity, but will already have been conditioned to accept the reality that he is an anti-christ.

AAC

That is an Absolute Creation.
Which is a nice way of saying "utter twaddle".

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Let's look at some of the OP's quotes and you tell me what you think they mean.

They are not, they never have been. You have all been deceived and will continue to allow yourself to be such as you do not listen to what is being told to you.

“Again, therefore, Jesus spake to them, saying, 'I am the light of the world; he who is following me shall not walk in the darkness, but he shall have the light of the life.' - John 8:12”

A statement warning you that he who follows will not be of darkness as you believe, but will be here for the purpose of saving you all. Warning that shall go unheeded.

“Put your trust in the light while you have it, so that you may become sons of light." When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them. - John 12:36”

Another clear statement warning that there will come a time when he will be gone. And that you need to put your trust in the light, so that you can become its sons. Again this will go unheeded.

“While I am in the world, I am the light of the world. - John 9:5”

Jesus telling you that another will be the light of the world. That you are looking in the wrong place for your salvation from what comes.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Yes. He is saying that the bible has been perverted (to an extent) so that it may be used as a tool to romanticize followers with a portion of the truth.

Have you ever read a book on philosophy, then went back to that same book years later to find an entirely different comprehension? Sacred texts are written esoterically in this form to give different fruit to different minds. Omniscient in its true form.

I do not find what BOS is saying to be sacrilegious in it's common connotation. It is just a different magnifying glass to look through.

Much of the bible is preach presently by those anointed that aim to give you their interpretations yet no one cries foul when that happens.

It is a crazy world we live in, and nothing is too far from the truth.

AAC

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join