It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The Syrian so called civil war aka PROXY, has reached 100k , if all things look unsettled it will be in the middle east.. Russia and China, are on one side, and what is left of NATO, is on the other.. Israel, is hell bent on Iran, and Syria, yet with the arms from Asia, coming into Syria, AA missiles and mechanized infantry, its no walk in the park, for Israel. Its not rocket science the next big one the big WW3, is going to start in the middle east, from what I can see, in a sense ww3 has already begun.. Then again you have North Korea as well, biting at the bit to attack south Korea, so I would not be surprised to see a two front attack ww3 that starts simultaneously or one right after another, yet I am going to guess tactical nukes will be used in North Korea, right their after the attack.. yet a two front attack would be logical, yet I would guess the west coast and possibly the east coast of the USA, and also the EU, will get hit by a EMP.. That would give the attackers a good advantage in the surprise category, and massive chaos with these countries civilians, and infrastructure, you would have domestic social unrest and foreign attacks.. If preformed properly that initial attack could impact a decisive powerful blow, which could lead to total nuclear annihilation.

edit on 29-7-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Who in their right ,or for that matter,wrong minds, would think that hitting CONUS is a doable operation?
Norks are minimalized they can make a mess there but return fire will end them as a nation, China is being engaged as we speak.
Then there is ME,multiplied by at least a million.I don't want to be invaded and lose cabel,so I will find a new way to amuse myself.The cops are't going to stop me from doing it,I am a good shot.
I ahave access to sights rifles and ammo will be plentiful after I blast what ever paratroops are stupid enough to show up after I loose all electricity.
I don't think my neighbor would be happy either,I'll just give him a rifle from the idiot I just plugged ,that'll make him happy.
I wanted a light machine gun anyway That's what I was trained to use. So I guess I 'll have to find one as I hear it and off that guy or guys before someone else gets the chance...

Real bad idea.
edit on 29-7-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: Missplled

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7

Who in their right ,or for that matter,wrong minds, would think that hitting CONUS is a doable operation?
Norks are minimalized they can make a mess there but return fire will end them as a nation, China is being engaged as we speak.
Then there is ME,multiplied by at least a million.I don't want to be invaded and lose cabel,so I will find a new way to amuse myself.The cops are't going to stop me from doing it,I am a good shot.
I ahave access to sights rifles and ammo will be plentiful after I blast what ever paratroops are stupid enough to show up after I loose all electricity.
I don't think my neighbor would be happy either,I'll just give him a rifle from the idiot I just plugged ,that'll make him happy.
I wanted a light machine gun anyway That's what I was trained to use. So I guess I 'll have to find one as I hear it and off that guy or guys before someone else gets the chance...

Real bad idea.

yep so was 911.. I didn't say it was smart..
Some idiot thinks its a good idea thou, I am sure...
edit on 29-7-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Then again you have North Korea as well, biting at the bit to attack south Korea ...

Or maybe North Korea just wants the South to get out from under the influence and control of the US and NATO so the Koreas can reunite. What else has been keeping the Koreas at loggerheads all these years besides outside interference?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I'm thinking having WHACKBALLS for leadership may play a key role here.Besides the south wanted us, so there we are.If they ask us to leave we'll leave.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

I'm thinking having WHACKBALLS for leadership may play a key role here.Besides the south wanted us, so there we are.If they ask us to leave we'll leave.

It probably won't happen anytime soon (SK asking us to leave) but there are more and more grumblings there about US presence.

www.stripes.com...

Which whackballs are you referring to, North Korea's or our own? Have you looked at who's running THIS joint lately?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

The USA has 25K soldiers in South Korea now.
The question is how much US can increase if there is war, given trouble in middle-east at the same time.
I have a feeling that USA will focus on middle-east if war erupts in east Asia and Middle East at the same time.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Real bad idea.

Democracy is about freedom to express one's opinion, freedom to form political parties, and freedom to take political action. When you start shooting, you become a criminal. A criminal loses his rights as a citizen.

The tea party movement offered some hope but died too soon.

The problem in USA - people do not talk politics. They will talk baseball, TV shows, fashion etc. but not politics. There is a general dis-interest in politics.

The apathy of citizens allows the rulers to manipulate elections.

I think best course for USA is citizens to unite and take action to change the system that is hollowing the country.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have bad news for people with guns.

They have already profiled and pre-selected people who are likely to shoot at Police.

They will use heavy weapons to strike those they fear the most.

They have weapons that can overwhelm a sniper - laser weapons and sound weapons. The laser can blind a sniper, and sound weapon can create short burst of acute pain.

They do not have Star Wars type phasers yet. As they have not yet made a battery (power pack) to store enough energy to operate the phaser. However they do have laser technology that can be put in a pistol type device. This means the weapon can work if attached to an external power source by a wire. Such a laser gun can be mounted on top of a squad car.

Fighting them will not be easy. Maybe thats why FEMA has procured so many coffins.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

As I said before on another thread I am sure I am on a great many lists.But they don't have the men to kill millions in an instant without polluting the land with NBC weapons and equipment such as the type you described can't just be teleported and Airforce pilots will mostly support Constitutional edicts.
I will attack the fight as is my training.They can't plan for every eventuality and such a plan would require a free thinking American to take us all on.Someone who is as good at chaos as I am for instance. Of course I would have friends that are FAR more deadly than a lowly cavalry scout but I will take out my 20 without much of a difficulty.

It's never been easy to fight,I do "not easy" all the time.Pain is a joke as is death.To save America ,why in the hell not?

I do prefer knives as a weapon.Hard to stop and very personal.One of many skills I have.
edit on 30-7-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

edit on 30-7-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: f

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

We must assume those forces and people who support them will be killed in the opening volleys unless they somehow miss or we interdict their fire. That is what they essentially are for,American have seen miracles that seem to support our military. I have in fact seen on TV an m203 gunner take out a sniper out of range of the weapon,in live combat footage.
You never know about God and what he will do.
If that in fact does happen kiss North Korea good bye.
To answer another poster Yes after Bush 1 we have seen a big mess because they haven't been able to cover up anything it has been SOP for all prior administrations to cover up these types of acts.However comparing life under the Norks to America is not any form of a logical statement.
The leaders have show themselves to be unstable and we have a rogue POTUS what will he get away with,who can say but Obama is no Kim Il Song and he would be killed very quickly if he actually threatened a nation with a nuclear strike without congressional approval.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

The problem in USA is not North Korea.

The problem is USA's political system has been sabotaged by vested interests.

The excessive money printing, excessive taxes and excessive government expenditure are the roots of the problem.

The tendency is to throw money at every problem rather than solve the problem logically.

Political action by citizens can make a difference, if enough people come forward and unite in their resolve.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

It's getting a bit too far for peaceful resolutions I'm afraid. Those groups have been extent since they killed Kennedy.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I was searching for reasons why Iran has such influence in Syria and Lebanon, and I found the reason in genetics.

Iranian population is genetically similar to Syria and Lebanon (Iraq too).

Genetics is a very powerful driver in thought processes. It creates empathy and spreads beliefs.

As Iran is helping Syria in civil war, it is likely that Iran will be helped by people of Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon if Iran itself is attacked. This makes Iran's position better than what seems at the outset.

Iran is no match for US/Israel in terms of quality or quantity of weapons. However it can fight a guerilla war which can affect Western presence in the region, and disrupt oil business.

The anti-American feelings beyond a certain point is not good, as it can defeat USA's strategic objectives.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It's getting a bit too far for peaceful resolutions I'm afraid. Those groups have been extent since they killed Kennedy.

Although my knowledge of US history is marginal, it seems that the founding fathers of USA were greatly influenced by freemasonry.

Freemasons is a apolitical organization that emphasizes creation of great beautiful monuments, supports education and freedom.

It seems that this organization was infiltrated by the British monarchy in the nineteenth century itself, with a view to taking back control of the US. So your freedom was stolen while you slept before first world war.

You are right that it is too late now, as people wont wake up.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I haven't confirmed or very clearly understood the Illuminist, Freemason,Templer mess yet.I have an unabridged copy of "Morals and Dogma" with the death threat in the inner cover.My Lord he goes on and on and on.You almost get trampled with the nuances in the verbage,not to mention the talk of a code being in there.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Not to mention ww3 will kill the $. If we got directly attacked. I am on mobile sorry for 1 liner.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 30-7-2013 by Bicent76 because: double post

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I haven't confirmed or very clearly understood the Illuminist, Freemason,Templer mess yet.I have an unabridged copy of "Morals and Dogma" with the death threat in the inner cover.My Lord he goes on and on and on.You almost get trampled with the nuances in the verbage,not to mention the talk of a code being in there.

The temple refers to temple of Atlantis that was destroyed more than 10,000 years ago in the flood. This temple was pyramid shape building made of stone. Its cap (top) was made of transparent crystal.

The temple was rebuilt by Solomon. (Please refer to en.wikipedia.org...'s_Temple).

Solomon's temple lasted about 400 years before it was destroyed.

Illuminati are the priests of the temple.
Knights templar are the soldiers or protectors of the temple.
Freemasons are the builders of the temple.

The temple symbolizes strength of the nation, thats why it is so important to the Jews.

Jews are just a renegade branch of the civilization of Atlantis that I have told earlier also.
The other branches of priests of Atlantis are present in the Western priestly order of Catholicism and the royal families.

So while the temple of Atlantis and temple of Solomon are destroyed, the practices and the knowledge inherent in the temple have been kept alive by the above secret societies.

There were animal and human sacrifices in the temple. You can read about Solomon's temple and its routine.

Such practices have gone underground due to social pressure, but are still present in the Western society.

Such beliefs are present in the Eastern society also.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Zerohedge presented a chart in the last few hours that shows falling participation of foreigners in US bond purchases.

This means that there is a net redemption by the foreigners.

I seriously doubt there is any significant domestic buyer as well except banks who are forced to buy bonds by the government.

This leaves the government itself buying its own bonds.

World has not seen such circus before, so the world is not able to understand or predict what will happen. The US writes a new chapter everyday in the financial history.

Commonsense says this is road to hell. But who is listening to commonsense nowadays?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join