World War III

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Europe is in economic decline that will not be reversed anytime soon.

USA/UK face severe decline in economic output if money printing is stopped.

Fast growing economies of China and India are grinding to a halt as salary growth causes a hurdle in export competitiveness.

The economic engines of the world have no more steam left for consumer led growth.

The focus of industrial development is shifting to the military as civilian sectors cannot generate employment.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
We are shifting our attentions,the middle east is no longer what we are really involving ourselves with as far as a heavy force.
www.phantomreport.com...

We want China now.more idiocy to ensue in the Pacific.This time they are looking at females to draft as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

It seems USA is getting ready to intervene in Syria's civil war.

Excuses do not matter. The real reason is to stop Iran's ability to counter-attack using Syrian territory, in case Israel strikes Iran's nuclear facilities.

If USA gets into Syrian mess, it will have to stay there for a long time, as the situation in middle-east is more volatile than Afghanistan.

My calculation says that USA will move on Syria as early as next month.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I advise people to read my previous posts on this thread and other threads.

People will find a wealth of information that is relevant to their life.

There is no point is supporting NWO. A single worldwide ruler is a very glamorous idea. It will definitely bestow immortal like status to the elite. But it will do nothing good for the masses. The idea of democracy is already becoming dead. NWO will bring a sort of dictatorship that people just cannot imagine even in their dreams. The government will decide who you worship, what you eat and where you live. The free will of humans (a right given by God to humans) will be usurped by Satan.

The guardian angels of Earth will not allow a satanic government to become unquestionable ruler of this planet. So a massively destructive war is inevitable that will destroy the proponents of NWO.

Do not believe "we are better than them" statements. The United States has lost its moral right to rule the world due to its support for anti-human elements in order to satisfy its greed and hunger for power.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

We do NOT rule by any stretch of the imagination Obama does not decree what you do ,hell he can't tell US what to do.You speak of kings who should rule and condemn America as a failed state,stating your prophesies as we will fall.Yet speak nothing of YOUR country in these visions,now you stamp us with world domination instead of a world power.
There is a huge difference between America and the NWO which without a doubt has it's roots in England thus India as well infused in THE BANKING SYSTEM not the people of the United States,who also have such a system.
These Crypto-usurpers couldn't have had a government otherwise we would have killed them like the Nazis.
America is a POWER not a global governance. We wouldn't want to have an empire we have enough problems without sorting out yours. I am sick of being a police force for the UN and NATO,If India wants such power then she should foot the bill for world stability instead of MY country.Take the UN and all of its into your failed peaceful system and leave warlike America alone then.
I predict you would fall in a year.

I still await India's projected fate.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Good post Cav - couldn't agree more.
Joe

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7

We do NOT rule by any stretch of the imagination Obama does not decree what you do ,hell he can't tell US what to do.You speak of kings who should rule and condemn America as a failed state,stating your prophesies as we will fall.Yet speak nothing of YOUR country in these visions,now you stamp us with world domination instead of a world power.
There is a huge difference between America and the NWO which without a doubt has it's roots in England thus India as well infused in THE BANKING SYSTEM not the people of the United States,who also have such a system.
These Crypto-usurpers couldn't have had a government otherwise we would have killed them like the Nazis.
America is a POWER not a global governance. We wouldn't want to have an empire we have enough problems without sorting out yours. I am sick of being a police force for the UN and NATO,If India wants such power then she should foot the bill for world stability instead of MY country.Take the UN and all of its into your failed peaceful system and leave warlike America alone then.
I predict you would fall in a year.

I still await India's projected fate.

Who started UN and NATO?

Why America got into Korea, Vietnam and Afghanistan (against Soviets)?

There are many questions. As a great power, USA has no need to do many things it does.

I have written about India also. I do not favor any country.

OK. You give me what you mean by "India's fate". I want to know. What will happen in a year's time? We shall see.

Americans are drunk on free money and power. This addiction does not go away easily.

I have no love for my country's leaders. Most of them are witless and spineless. If that is what you want to hear, here it is.

India will face its actions. You will face yours.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

We were attacking Communism in those wars remember? I was the generation who was brainwashed to hate commies.So we killed them where ever we could find them.Now that we KNOW about a tiny itsy bitsy little bit of how bad they lied to us they have tried to put one in charge of us.
They keep forgetting to ask the citizenry about foreign policy,we'll work on that.
And another broad swath of paint sweeping across the entirety of the American people rears it's ugly head.
I'm poor,but at least I am not a beggar in the streets we have homeless in America but they we don't have a huge portion of the population like you now DO WE?
Nothing is free here,we may have our welfare lifers but we WORK for our money.As to your sweat shops and how hard they are on people,it's illegal here,you should do that and be more like American laws huh?
I missed your predictions for India(No doubt because you didn't post them ) so please refresh my memories the nerve agent and DU particulates I have ingested are playing hell with my brain.
What you speak of is our disposable merchandising in order to keep an economic flow of money in the system and the fact we keep making more expensive crap. Planned obsolecence has always been a bad idea to me but they never asked me about it. Without it we would have more durable goods that are better made that those overseas...instead of better disposable goods that are better made tan overseas goods.

God made me too and I THINK this world is under complete oppression and yours as well as ALL visions are mostly there to mislead us.
Gut or instinct is the way to go backed by love and trust.
edit on 23-7-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point
edit on 23-7-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished answering.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Here is another pawn being moved on the Chess board for WW3,

rt.com...

I see history getting ready to repeat itself. Japan is getting ready to go on a warpath.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Please do not bring up poverty in India. That issue is not relevant to this topic.

I have written about India, may be not on this thread.

I had serious doubts about India most of my life. The situation in India seems so precarious. Until one day a monk reassured me that India will emerge fine from the next great war.

It has been revealed to me that China will not fight a direct war with India. I have detailed the reasons earlier.
Pakistan will definitely fight another war and lose.

USA will not fight with India as India will provide goods that USA will need during war. India's factories and service industry will still be running.

So India will emerge in good shape from this war, if only due to good luck.
However people will die in India from war shortages, loss of jobs, disease etc. This war will unleash large amount of NBC weapons. New diseases will strike mankind that will not be curable and a lot of people will die.

As for poverty, just wait. You will see huge poverty right there in America the day the dollar falls.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpy
Here is another pawn being moved on the Chess board for WW3,

rt.com...

I see history getting ready to repeat itself. Japan is getting ready to go on a warpath.

Japan should get ready to defend itself.

Times are not good. USA will not be able to defend Japan.

Japan needs a lot more aircrafts, tanks and artillery.
Japan also needs a lot of anti-missile batteries.

I appreciate Japan's decision to not produce nukes. It is criminal to produce and use nukes. I hope every country imitates Japan in this matter.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You have been lied to by your Government about communism.

The Russian communism was very much an experiment of NWO banker elite based in London and New York.

They wanted an authoritarian government and a large slave labor, so that entire income of the nation can be channelized to the banking elite.

It just did not work out the way they hoped as Russia became USSR and its ruler could not be controlled by the banking elite.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

My government has indeed lied a great deal more than most know. I still like a Republic. That is they way I want it to be. What we have know is NOT that and I really wonder if it ever was,so I guess we Americans need to MAKE it that way.Before the infiltrator causes any more damage.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I like you Cav.

But you will need a lot of power - internal power, to make your words stick with people.

I like the idea of USA. A people running away from monarchies of Europe founded this nation. America indeed has achieved a lot as it attracted the best engineers and scientists from around the world due to its social structure and the idea of freedom.

However the empire struck and slowly and quietly usurped the American dream.

You need to understand the enemy. You cannot take action until the enemy is known.

1. You need to start with abolishing the Fed, and backing your currency with gold (and other real assets like land), as was the case before Fed came into the picture.

2. You need to stop banks from investing in stock market. Only funds (who raise money directly from public) should be allowed to invest in the stock market. Banks should lend to the industry the money collected from the depositors.

3. You should take the pension funds away from the government. The designated pension funds should run the pension system, so that your government is not able to steal pension money.

4. You should abolish the medical insurance industry. Abolishing the medical insurance will make medicare far more affordable to people by reducing colossal waste in the medical industry including malpractices. The government can run medical care directly by running primary and secondary health care centers and hospitals. Such facilities can provide subsidized medical care.

5. You should set pay scale of public servants so that public servants cannot give themselves arbitrary pay raises and benefits.

6. You should stop welfare programs like food stamps and unemployment benefits immediately. The government should stop all subsidies ASAP. Let people find ways to work and earn rather than sit at home and watch TV. Unemployment insurance can be run by private companies (funds) by direct payments into the funds on a monthly basis.

7. Point 6 should be combined with abolition of all indirect taxes like sales tax, excise etc. Government should encourage job creation by introducing polices favorable for jobs like encouraging small businesses in retail, garment, shoe and other consumer goods manufacturing that traditionally employed a large number of people in the domestic industry.

8. The government should reduce overall tax burden to not more than 1/6 of one's income.

9. The Government should make favorable policies for business to grow. The businesses will identify the needs of the people and will rush to meet them.

10. You should reduce military expenditure substantially to no more than 1/4 of government's income. This should count all military expenses including police forces. Our estimate is that US military related expenses (direct and indirect) is at a very high level and is the reason for big deficit.

11. And lastly US has no need to poke into every dispute in this world. US should focus on ridding its own society of drug abuse and other problems (like crime) and set an example for the world to follow.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I am commenting on my own post.

The USA most likely does not have gold left, not enough even to cover its liabilities.

Gold has been sold trying to defend the dollar between 2001 and 2013.

USA cannot ever go back to the gold standard.

Fundamentally USA is right that gold is not needed for international trade. Humans should worry about quality of life etc rather than gold.

However fiat currency has been sabotaged by central banks by printing an arbitrary amount of it, and by using most of the new currency for war-making.

I just had a vision that told me that USA's defence spending is underreported. The real spending is hidden in budgets of other departments, and then a large part is not reported at all.

The real military expenditure of USA is more than a trillion dollars per year.

Since such an expenditure is sustained, that means income of the government is also under-reported.

The Fed is the mechanism by which the shadow economy works. The Fed has no accountability to the congress.

This system shows the thin veil of democracy in USA. There is a lot going on behind the scenes that never makes it to the lawmakers.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The US strikes on Syria and Israel strikes on Iran are a certainty now. Syria could be a target within the month of August itself. I see airstrikes and cruise missile attacks on Syria.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Unfortunately a whole lot of killing would have to take place,in order to effect exactly what you say or a military coup.
My voice is that of one guy any power I would have would be those who agree,and the 2nd amendment,we haven't gone to that yet. Increasing conversation is growing about what to me would be unthinkable.
I don't want it because that is what gives PTSD to a person,violence and conflict. It's quite unmistakably the worst possible idea.
We exploited it to a point where we are literally existentially plugged into it.We screwed up.
We trusted them. Now the fixing part will have to come into play or the epic crash of western culture into global slavery of all mankind.
We get it and we will do our best to fix this mess until America is indeed all "Mayberry RFD" and all this rediculous racist and jihadist crap is behind us like it should have been in the 60s like we thought.

I can't fix the bad America has been responsable for but we really should get on with the buisness of humanity anyway.
If the crash happens it will domino all over our world and in that case death is easier.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Tensions are high at this time. However, political powers will keep things from boiling over for a long time yet because of the potential fallout.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sleytek76

There are three things that support the dollar:
a. Gold reserve (likely gone)
b. U.S. Military (so the need for constant wars)
c. Oil (As long as it is priced in dollars)

The US will start wars, whether we like it or not. I have already said on this thread that US will start the next great war (or world war III).

Iran is already ready to sell its oil in Yuan and Indian Rupee. Chinese oil companies are already present in Iran, so these companies do not need dollars at all. India likely has started paying in rupee as well.

Chinese oil companies are also present in Syria.

The Chinese are actively buying stakes in oilfields in central Asia.

We need to believe that Chinese are threatening USA's control of oil business. If Chinese can buy oil in Yuan and sell Chinese consumer goods in return, that makes Chinese economy very strong.

So we have 2 factors out of 3 in weak position.
What is left is US military.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Unless we have a coup...

new topics
top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join