reply to post by cavtrooper7
I like you Cav.
But you will need a lot of power - internal power, to make your words stick with people.
I like the idea of USA. A people running away from monarchies of Europe founded this nation. America indeed has achieved a lot as it attracted the
best engineers and scientists from around the world due to its social structure and the idea of freedom.
However the empire struck and slowly and quietly usurped the American dream.
You need to understand the enemy. You cannot take action until the enemy is known.
1. You need to start with abolishing the Fed, and backing your currency with gold (and other real assets like land), as was the case before Fed came
into the picture.
2. You need to stop banks from investing in stock market. Only funds (who raise money directly from public) should be allowed to invest in the stock
market. Banks should lend to the industry the money collected from the depositors.
3. You should take the pension funds away from the government. The designated pension funds should run the pension system, so that your government is
not able to steal pension money.
4. You should abolish the medical insurance industry. Abolishing the medical insurance will make medicare far more affordable to people by reducing
colossal waste in the medical industry including malpractices. The government can run medical care directly by running primary and secondary health
care centers and hospitals. Such facilities can provide subsidized medical care.
5. You should set pay scale of public servants so that public servants cannot give themselves arbitrary pay raises and benefits.
6. You should stop welfare programs like food stamps and unemployment benefits immediately. The government should stop all subsidies ASAP. Let people
find ways to work and earn rather than sit at home and watch TV. Unemployment insurance can be run by private companies (funds) by direct payments
into the funds on a monthly basis.
7. Point 6 should be combined with abolition of all indirect taxes like sales tax, excise etc. Government should encourage job creation by introducing
polices favorable for jobs like encouraging small businesses in retail, garment, shoe and other consumer goods manufacturing that traditionally
employed a large number of people in the domestic industry.
8. The government should reduce overall tax burden to not more than 1/6 of one's income.
9. The Government should make favorable policies for business to grow. The businesses will identify the needs of the people and will rush to meet
10. You should reduce military expenditure substantially to no more than 1/4 of government's income. This should count all military expenses
including police forces. Our estimate is that US military related expenses (direct and indirect) is at a very high level and is the reason for big
11. And lastly US has no need to poke into every dispute in this world. US should focus on ridding its own society of drug abuse and other problems
(like crime) and set an example for the world to follow.