It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by cavtrooper7

The right of free speech and right to own property are the basis of success of the Western world.

The all pervasive spying and beyond-law actions of Executive have taken away the right to free speech.

The control of people's lives by financial institutions and a myriad of financial jugglery has taken away the right to property.

What is left??

The US government is swimming in an ocean of liabilities. While Microsoft and Google may be very successful, it has been achieved at the cost of financial independence of an entire nation. This absurd and illusive belief that technology can deliver from all possible problems is a path to destruction.

The fall of USA will be brought by pure greed of some people, who want all power and resources cornered for themselves; and a population that simply refuses to see the truth.

I have deliberated on it for several years, and I realize that Western style democracy is a failure. It feeds too many work-shirkers and easily gets chained to wealthy and powerful people.

The multi-party elections are a waste of resources and money. The entire party system is a failure. The State must have stable political and financial structures, enshrined in its constitution. Elections should be between candidates, not parties, on the basis of individual merit of the candidates.

The government should be small. Veda has allowed one sixth part to the King. (King means Government). This one-sixth includes all taxes that a Government can levy. A Government that levies more than this much wastes money on bureaucracy (make un-needed laws and then hire people to enforce), military (fighting un-necessary wars), showmanship (building castles and other expensive buildings) etc.

A king used to have only a small regular army. The people were called for war in times of need from the peasants and workers. This system has been given up in favor of large "volunteer" forces. Why??

Today we have armies that are disconnected from general populace. These armies have become a tool of the leader's whims, rather than a means to protect the Nation.

Well written and thought out Garg - Joe

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

Joe, my vision says that Israel will be overwhelmed by conventional weapons.

A large army with conventional weapons and a lot of missiles will just overwhelm defenses of Israel.

The US interest rates are rising now and the US government finances are in very bad shape. US military budget will reduce rather rapidly in the next three years. Eventually there will be a sudden war in the middle-east and NATO/USA will be unable to intervene. The European powers are even in worse position than USA, all due to 60 years of welfare states and feeding too many good-for-nothing people.

Let me tell you matter of fact - the West's ideology is built on superiority of White Caucasian race. It is not built on an egalitarian democratic base. Unfortunately the Chinese have a similar race based ideology. They want to establish the dominance of their race. Then the Sunni Muslims want to re-establish the dominance of Muslims in the world as a sort of Khalifat or Muslim religious rule.

So we have two race based political powers, and one religion based power fighting for supremacy of the world.

So far the West has kept itself aligned with the Muslims - through incentives or force, and have kept the predominant position in the world.

However West has ruined itself through financial mismanagement. It has become dependent on the Muslims (for oil) and to Chinese (for consumer goods).

Oil became such a strong factor because the entire economy is based on oil. This is how economy is built. You switch off oil, and suddenly GDP will reduce by two third.

There are alternatives to oil, but the "West" has killed those options out of greed of a few individuals. These individuals (or families or entities) have had enormous influence on decision making of the West. These people have not let democratic institutions function properly for more than a century in the USA. These individuals benefited strongly from their 'investments' in the oil extraction business, and in other natural resources extractors.

These individuals include the most well known and powerful people you can readily identify. These are not hidden people living in some underground base. They are very visible and well known people, hogging the limelight in TV and newspapers. They do what they do due to greed, hunger for power, and idiocy.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The Chinese will play a key part in destruction of Israel. The missiles used will be either supplied or based on the Chinese technology.

Even weapons supplied by the US and other Western countries will be used against Israel.

This is the problem with a gun. It is made to kill. It does not see friend or foe.

I am very worried about the drug epidemic in the USA and UK. A lot of whites (even soldiers) are dependent on drugs. Probably that was the reason USA invaded Afghanistan - to secure bulk supplies of drugs as a war reserve.

USA does not care about Taliban or even Osama. USA knew well the futility of killing Osama. Obama killed Osama just to score a few brownie points in the eyes of American public. It is all smoke and mirrors.

We have wars waged by phantom armies today. We just dismiss them as "Stateless" actors while these are actually trans-national armies funded by major governments. Very large number of people are being killed by these phantom armies. There are so many of them - Muslim brotherhood, Hamas, Taliban, and many others. These armies have specific political objectives and specific hierarchical structures. It is duty of the King of the Earth to destroy forces inimical to peace and prosperity; yet USA lets these armies function and in fact is complicit in creating and funding them - all for money.

Differences between kings can be settled by force but such force should be applied within a set of rules. The barbaric methods of using phantom armies, actions against civilians, and nighttime raids does not behoove a superpower.

We must remember that every soul, and every kingdom is bound to the justice of God. Man's justice is flawed but God's justice is always perfect and certain. Greed, lust and hunger for power have brought down so many men. The King should be modest and humble, yet very powerful and determined. The best commander of the army should be appointed as King, as it is necessary for a King to rule firmly. However commander also needs a strong education of right and wrong, which comes from correct moral values and understanding of God's laws.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I advise Israel strongly against striking Iran. There is absolutely no benefit.

However Israel may not listen as it is under wrong advice of people who call themselves friends of Israel, and benefit from the military buildup.

The wars have been made economic tools by some people who think they are very smart but actually they are idiots.

This is the problem with the Western world today. People are totally devoid of wisdom - from top to bottom.

The war on Iran will create the conditions of Unity in Muslims (give them a common cause) and force Saudis to yield to the extremists.

The coming tide will totally overwhelm Israel at a time of weakness of the West.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Things could just keep escalating tension ways until it gets out of control and a new formed group could assume power after a world war silencing their enemies.

A super power would have to get into a conflict it was possibly going to lose without nukes or outside help. Then the helpers become strong alies and scare the others to forming big groups. Land and power grab resulting in the world being carved up again with tight laws due to lack of goods and control.

I could see Israel being attacked by a worthy opponent, Iran, Egypt etc. America to rescue. Russia and China then moving into thier regions with new trade agreements between winners. Europe watching possible peace keepers through church and UN.

Just a scenario that is probably discussed many times.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You rang ?

Nock yourselves out !

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

They won't do that too often.They're just brandishing their sabres.The US has been acting haywire (more so than usual) and they are reminding us they are a threat to be respected.I find it interesting the "white" is regarded as Americas identity when in fact it is money not color. As to our military,they too are multiracial.I would think a Judeo-christian edict would more accurately depict us if I had to apply a single label but it too is inaccurate.
America is an IDEA not a government an experiment that has NEVER been done. Old models don't apply to the chaos that we truly are.WE will decide all that by our deeds.
I can show you any number of prophets decrying all sides. India is an old civilization,possibly the oldest surviving one,It is perhaps a failure by comparison that you cannot logically understand American exceptionalism which is itself an idea. We are Spartan like or have been until progressives got their hooks in play.We fight wars like we play football and carry far more wins proportionately. Of course I cannot equate our corrupt leaders and that too cripples us greatly as the progressive game is to blame our warriors.
If enough believe it will be so. If not well then I will not be a prisoner to a global faction I would take pleasure in killing.
I am by no means alone and we are the largest potential guerrilla force on earth

I don't need or want to run the world not do I want these constant wars we have BLUNDERED or been LIED into ,but my country will work through it.
So long as we get through the current cultural civil war intact.

edit on 13-7-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

World War III is going to test the limits of mens tolerance to fear.
It will tear down this fragile world of hi tech device and send it
crashing back to the dark ages. A place where most
americans have forgotten how to survive.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

If we are indeed insane enough to do that you got it right.
But we have NO IDEA what is hidden and would occur if we tried to destroy the Earth like that.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong Troop. I could not admire your faith in mankind more. I commend you
for that and only wish I could share in it. But psychopaths gravitate to places of power.
I know in my soul, the people running this world hate mankind. They hate God and his
creation and are at war with him. So obviously they do not just believe in him.

They know he exists and that Christ was who he said he was. They have molded everything
thru the centuries, to pull us all down to hell with them. Who do you think makes sure evolution
is taught in school and atheism is promoted ? Homosexuality ? They set the trends and own us
all by their thinking.

That's why the goals of the politicians never ever conform to what makes sense
to us. Because the goal of the elite is different from what we think it should be. It's
different from the norm because they are not normal. No I'm convinced that a gigantic
sacrificial flamming ritual in the name of Satan truly is their goal.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

The war on Iran will create the conditions of Unity in Muslims (give them a common cause) and force Saudis to yield to the extremists.

Or is it Saudi wahabbism that is the true face of extremism?

You might want to check that out.

But I agree that there may very well come a time when a unity of Muslims will occur with the intent to overthrow the extremists who have bastardized Islam.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

The Muslim Sunni is very opposed to Israel. This is the truth. There are many reasons to it including jealousy.

The rulers always want to reinforce their positions. The rulers do not see the same way public does.

You may think the ruler will do and act according to religious rules always, is not true in practice. The ruler will do what he thinks reinforces his position.

The Saudi elite did not like US military presence in Saudi Arabia and Iraq. They want their rule, not USA's. They do not trust USA.

The fight between Iran and Saudi is a fight of hegemony. If Iran's government is weakened by US/Israel's attack, it will be seen as increasing Saudi's hegemony in the Muslim world. It will not in any way reduce Muslim antagonism towards USA and Israel.

Americans often fail to understand the psychology of Asians. This is the problem.

The Zionism vision is to expand into neighboring States. This is well known to Saudis. Israel is the biggest worry to the Saudis, not Iran.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
US economy in dire straits:

danielamerman.com...

This article is worth reading. US government spending has increased to 43% of GDP from 35% to keep recession at bay.

This share has NOT CHANGED yet. So conditions that created the shock of 2008 still persist.

The government is sustaining very high deficits in "peacetime". This takes away its ability to finance increased expenditure in case of war.

Domestic sources of funds have simply dried up. If USA has to float war bonds today, there will be no takers.

And let me add the sorry state of major European States. The military expenditure in Europe (as a percentage of GDP) is much lower than USA resulting in small size of the military. People forget that Europe is a large area and feet on the ground are needed if war breaks out. However new manpower means more money which major European States do not have. They have squandered the money in "peacetime".

This is the problem with democracy. Every new politician that comes to power wants to fill his pockets first and ask questions later.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I have quoted Veda to clarify that only one sixth part of income of citizens is allowed to the King.

An able king would spend much less than this and return most of the taxes to the people.

Take the example of Singapore. This country has very low taxes, yet able to create the best infrastructure for its citizens.

I admire Singapore for the best Government I have seen anywhere. Very committed and sincere public servants are found in Singapore.

USA must learn something from Singapore. It is not just about throwing money but to extract value from every single dollar spent.

There is too much waste of money in the USA.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

The Saudi elite did not like US military presence in Saudi Arabia and Iraq. They want their rule, not USA's. They do not trust USA.

The fight between Iran and Saudi is a fight of hegemony. If Iran's government is weakened by US/Israel's attack, it will be seen as increasing Saudi's hegemony in the Muslim world. It will not in any way reduce Muslim antagonism towards USA and Israel.

Americans often fail to understand the psychology of Asians. This is the problem.

The Zionism vision is to expand into neighboring States. This is well known to Saudis. Israel is the biggest worry to the Saudis, not Iran.

From whence do Americans receive all this knowledge and wisdom (that you are imparting here)? That's the key that explains the difficulty westerners have in wrapping their minds around the eastern psychology ~ because there are so many differing psychologies involved and the explanations are provided to us in five minute news sound bytes when its far more complex than that. That's why I prefer to look for their own sources on their own problems than depend on Fox and friends to give me the US politically driven version of what's happening there (wherever) and why.

So getting back to the original plan of the Saud takeover. The best way to defeat an enemy is to become the enemy and then to mislead it into self destruction. The Saud family is not Sunni, it is wahabbi dressed up like sunni and various other sects to divide. Its always about divide and conquer.

Saudi Arabia is spending billions of rupees to promote Wahabi ideas, where Wahabi lobby is consistently spreading fear amongst minority masses by indecent and brutal acts. The truth is out…..it is not a Sunni Shia war……it is a war between Wahhabis and Islam.”
worldshiaforum.wordpress.com...

More on the Sunni Shia "conflict":

The conflict which some claim exists today between Sunni and Shia Muslims is a product of very recent global events; blowback from the 1979 Iranian Revolution and the petro-dollar fuelled global rise of Wahhabi reactionaries. It is decidedly not the continuation of any "1,400 year war" between Sunnis and Shias but is driven instead by the very modern phenomena of identity politics. Factions on both sides have created false histories for their own political benefit and have manufactured symbols and rituals which draw upon ancient history but are in fact entirely modern creations. Furthermore, Western military powers have sought to amplify these divisions to generate internecine conflicts within Muslim societies and engineer a bloodbath which will be to their own benefit.
www.aljazeera.com...

The Saudi royals don't lay awake at night worrying about Israel. Iran? You bet that's a sleep disturber for the Bandar bunch. Egypt, too. Syria, too.

Paradoxically, Israel and Saudi Arabia are officially enemies. Yet they appear to be acting in lockstep - almost in a perfect symbiosis - when it comes to undermining and attacking Iran and painting it as a threat to regional and world peace. A sampling of the collective responses of both countries to matters related to Iran and other areas of mutual concern, such as the course of the uprisings in the Arab world, suggests that the Israeli-Saudi interface represents more than a temporary pact of convenience. Indeed, the convergence of their interests over Iran constitutes an unspoken strategic alliance that runs deeper than either side cares to admit.
atimes.com...

The hysteria about Saudi Arabia targeting Israel is for no reason other than to provide cover for the more and more apparent inter-agreements between Israel, Saudi Arabia and the US, as well as several other countries in the middle east that have been pinning targets on Islam for 60 years and more.

edit on 14-7-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Eastern armies operate on might makes right ALONE. I don't need to know their thinking at my level just where the next one is who wants me.

We no doubt HAVE someone from every culture out there in America. I don't reject them like they reject mine.I'm perfectly willing to understand as are most thinking Americans,that's why we don't kill off all the foreign people .It's rude. But it all goes away when bullets zing by your head.
And there still is no stronger conventional power who would succsessfully occupy even a divided US. Far too many guns. Few would run if they could fight,maybe the post Xers might not be into but I would care about surviving anyway just winning,that's SOP for us.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Eastern armies operate on might makes right ALONE. I don't need to know their thinking at my level just where the next one is who wants me.

We no doubt HAVE someone from every culture out there in America. I don't reject them like they reject mine.I'm perfectly willing to understand as are most thinking Americans,that's why we don't kill off all the foreign people .It's rude. But it all goes away when bullets zing by your head.
And there still is no stronger conventional power who would succsessfully occupy even a divided US. Far too many guns. Few would run if they could fight,maybe the post Xers might not be into but I would care about surviving anyway just winning,that's SOP for us.

These people we have here in America from other cultures ~ do they come here with guns blazing? If they did you'd be justified in rudely shooting back. But you have to go all the way over there with guns blazing to get them to shoot back. That's all I need to know "on my level".

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeP2247
World War III

It will most probably start in 2014
The death toll will be at least 10 times greater than World War II (600,000,000+)
It will be fought mainly in the China-Burma-India theater.
It will likely end in a nuclear exchange.

This is not a psychic prediction ( I have no abilities in that regard) . It is our historical pattern as a society though - and here is why I make these specific predictions.

The median time interval between a financial disaster and a major war is 6 years. It can be as short as 4 years (like the Panic of 1857 to American Civil War in 1861) or as long as 7 years (like the panic of 1907 led to the First World War in 1914). The pattern is always the same though - a financial debacle leads to war and it seems to take about 6 years for this to happen. I would speculate this time interval is related to how long it takes for the negative financial situation to fully filter down to society and erupt. I also observe that the monetary gains generated by the act of war ends the financial disaster most of the time. This pattern has been true for at least the past three hundred years of western history.

With each major war technology develops that increase our killing power by factors of about 10. For example, the introduction of the rifled musket in the 1850’s increased KIA to over 800,000 in the American Civil war - Machine guns led to 9,000,000 deaths in World War One - advances in air power killed at least 60 million people in World War II (I personally think it was over 80 million) - and so on.

Wars start where the last war was left unresolved. For example, World War Two was an almost inevitable product of the Versailles Treaty after the First World War. The theater of World War Two left most up in the air was the China-Burma-India theater which left many issues moldering.

Wars escalate to the extreme of the weaponry available to the parties. If one side is going to lose and the only weapon they have that might" escalate" to the point of winning is a nuclear weapon it will be eventually used. This is very much a Clausewitz theory of war and the United States and most modern powers do use Clausewitz as a model theorist. You could read “On War” - it is still required reading in military schools.

Mark Twain once said (paraphrasing) that if history doesn’t repeat itself, it sure rhymes.

I am curious what you guys think.

Joe

I would really like it if we posted more to the points about my thesis above - some of these posts meander.
Joe

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Some do indeed but they aren't backed by money like our armed forces,they are thugs and terrorists and are few in number. On MY level I am a problem for people like that.
All armed citizens are.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

What if Saudis are just opportunists, using military power of USA and Israel for their ends.

I do not know about secret agreements, but I know that most of the people attacking US forces overseas are Saudis.

You do not have to understand Asian psychology. There is no need.

The simple rule is you fight for me if I pay you taxes. A king keeps an army to protect a country. This army is funded by the citizens. As an Indian, I expect Indian Army to protect me, not US Army.

If this simple fact is understood, a lot of problems go away.

There can be a King of entire Earth or a Super King. But this is possible only when all States accept the dominion of this King. And this King will then has to use a single currency all over the world, and protect every citizen of the world. If such an agreement is there, then this Super King has every right to receive a part of taxes from every nation.

There is no such agreement at this time.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join